Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] If you see a hit (prediction made on this site that has come true) please post here

(@triciact)
Illustrious Member Registered

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

@lovendures Wow, thank you for going so far back through the predictions.  Natalie's and Andrew's prediction from 2017and 2018 were so perfect, as were they all.  Makes me want to get going with another Read the Future Night as soon as I can.

• Moving through the stages of grief it can’t be happening. (Natalie) Predicted in July 2017.
  • We are still in the middle of a shift.  There are people without and there is a struggle to keep what we have.  There is more acceptance. It is good for some but bad for many others. (Andrew Posey) Predicted in January 2018.

@jeanne-mayell

I would love to be included if you do another Read the Future night! Please announce if you do ? 

Rohenna, Stargazer, lenor and 11 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@jeanne-mayell

I think it might be a wonderful time for a Read the Future Night. This summer, before the fall please.  How can we help you Jeanne?  

Amyv, Jeanne Mayell, Stargazer and 21 people reacted
(@tybin)
Famed Member Registered

June prediction:

• Betty White in the news. (Kathryn L.) Predicted 11.11.19.

removed link

Lilinoe, Kateinpdx, Tiger-n-Owl and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@tybin  Thank you for the hit and welcome to the community!  I see the link was removed because that happens automatically when someone is first posting.  Here's a link on Betty White.  She is 98 years old and doing well.  Happy people tend to live longer:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/25/us/betty-white-coronavirus-trnd/index.html

Rohenna, lenor, Grace and 13 people reacted
(@saibh)
Famed Member Registered

It isn't fall, and this isn't strictly youth, but there is definitely protest happening here in Minneapolis right now:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/george-floyds-death-massive-protests-minneapolis/

Stargazer, Tiger-n-Owl, Laynara and 7 people reacted
(@kateinpdx)
Noble Member Registered

Thank you @saibh and @jeanne-mayell for linking to the prediction I made about Betty White! When she popped into my head in the predictions class I got nervous, so I'm so happy she is doing well!  She's a gem. 

lenor, TriciaCT, JackofHearts and 11 people reacted
(@carmen)
Prominent Member Registered

• People are sheltering in place as looting is common and there is pandemonium in cities. (Sydney)Predicted June 6,2019.

Made eight months before Covid hit the U.S., Sydney saw what is happening.  People are sheltering in place, looting is common due to stores being shuttered and high unemployment, and the cities are the hardest hit.  Also cyber theft is up 600% right now. 

This prediction was for December 2020, and it may still be true in December, but because it was made back in June 2019, before Covid existed, it is likely to be about any time during 2020. 

I wonder if this hit could tie in with the current protests in Minneapolis. There's been looting and fires and Los Angeles are seeing major protests too.

Rohenna, lenor, TriciaCT and 11 people reacted
(@dcd2510)
Reputable Member Registered

I believe Baba predicted this for June here in Australia: "Leadership spill in Australia." I wonder what party that will be. Does anyone have any thoughts on what this could mean?

villager, lenor, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
(@kateinpdx)
Noble Member Registered

I took a look back through the predictions made in the fall of 2019. Some of the times aren't exact, but I think they are worth noting. Sometimes the predictions are a clear hit when you think of the wording a little differently. At least this is my interpretation. @jeanne-mayell

2020 Whole Year

• I see Minneapolis protests in the fall, again it's the youth. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted 10.9.19
  • More people standing up to aggressive and racially targeted policing. More videos being taken and reported publicly. (Karen R.)
  • A year of more upheaval. (Kim)

With the riots happens as I type this in Minneapolis, Los Angeles and other places, these seem to be a hit. 

For March 2020

A murder connected with the White House, involved a female. (Karen R.)

I wonder if this is Trump and the White House falsely accusing Joe Scarborough of murdering his intern?

nytimes.com/2020/05/26/us/politics/klausutis-letter-jack-dorsey.html 

I see a noose hanging. (Kim)

I wonder if this was the effigy of the governor of Kentucky that was hung from a tree that made the news?

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/05/28/us/man-fired-effigy-kentucky-governor-andy-beshear/index.html

For June 2020

Trump has been unmasked completely. (TriciaCT)

Perhaps this is related to Trump not wearing a mask? This would likely be a hit for May. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/12/opinion/coronavirus-trump-masks.html

villager, Rohenna, Ms. C. and 19 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lovendures  I need a volunteer to put all the predictions together in the format that we use.  It is a big task. Then I will set up the event.  I can set the event for the week after the Become Deeply Intuitive Series ends. Monday July 20. 

lenor, TriciaCT, lenor and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @bluebelle

@saibh

@baba and I both had seen daffodils during the Read the Future exercise.  I’m sure this is it.  The article about the woman bringing daffodils to place on the bodies of the deceased COVID patients just moved me to tears.  A new meaning for daffodils indeed.  What a lovely, compassionate gesture.

Hi This is amazing. To post as a 2020 hit, I need the exact predictions, date predicted, and link to news story;  Thanks. 

lenor, TriciaCT, deetoo and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @laynara

Florida Panhandle wildfires

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/05/07/us/florida-panhandle-wildfires/index.html

Thanks for posting, lanara!  Was there a prediction about this? If so, would love to see it, the words and who predicted it and when. Thanks so much for posting it.

Also I saw that news you posted about blue dragons washing up on the shores.  Was there a prediction about that? 

lenor, TriciaCT, deetoo and 3 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

Regarding the daffodil predictions both @bluebelle and I saw this and they are in the 11/11/20 predictions under Climate and Earth 2020 whole year section: 

• Daffodils in the spring begin to symbolize something new. The Plains states have a good growing season. (Bluebelle)
  • Daffodils are in the news. Something important is discovered about them. (baba)

Relevant news stories:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/decorative-daffodils-honor-recovered-coronavirus-patients/ar-BB133239

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/05/nyregion/coronavirus-flowers-bodies.html

lenor, deetoo, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
(@bluebelle)

@Jeanne-Mayell

Prediction made Oct. 2, 2017 for 2020:

Riots in the U.S.A. (Lisa P.)

People resigned to reality, we have to live with it, it’s bad but that is the way it is. (Doris)

The U.S., how’s it doing?  Sick.  (Jeanne)

Predictions made July 26, 2017:

Economy crashes. (Jeanne Mayell)

Panic in the streets. (Michele)

Moving through the stages of grief it can’t be happening. (Natalie). 

The Harvard Business Journal had an excellent article about the grief we are experiencing during this pandemic. 

https://hbr.org/2020/03/that-discomfort-youre-feeling-is-grief

LalaBella, Stargazer, Jeanne Mayell and 11 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@bluebelle. @baba @kateinpdx, @MsC, and @Saibh Thank you all for these hits. These posts are a big help for me to update this site.  The Hits are a message from spirit about our world.  They are important for us to see. 

lenor, Stargazer, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@lovendures  I need a volunteer to put all the predictions together in the format that we use.  It is a big task. Then I will set up the event.  I can set the event for the week after the Become Deeply Intuitive Series ends. Monday July 20. 

Ok, let's talk a little closer to that time.  I hope to be able to help.

Unk p, lenor, Seeker4 and 3 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

ttps://www.newsweek.com/white-house-lockdown-due-george-floyd-protests-outside-gates-1507533

There were several predictions of unrest and gathering at the White House...one for riots there given for June 2023....made in the 11/11/19 predictions

Conventions coming up, lots of protests, people in the streets, heated political climate. People with guns. They want their guns. ( Claudia)

• Fear in the collective. Something happens that shakes us all up. (CJ)
  • There is an essence of hate, like a cloud, looking for a host, looking for an incident. (Andrew Posey)
  • I see fringe white nationalist terrorists , independent militias in the US. (Bluebelle) Predicted 10.9.19

LalaBella, Jeanne Mayell, Unk p and 9 people reacted
(@ghandigirl)

@kateinpdx

Also somebody posted a noose on Obama and lost their job. I'm sorry , I don't know how to link.

(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

Hi, I'm a new member who has been enjoying this site for years.  Such an articulate, gentle bunch with wonderful gifts.  Does anyone remember a prediction of the world in a bubble and the air around it being replaced with pure, blue air?  It seemed fantastical at the time, yet here we are with a globe surrounded in fresh air.

tybin, Cyborgprincess, FEBbby23 and 15 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi, Jewels, Welcome to the forum.  I do not remember that prediction but it sounds like something Andrew would have seen.  I can do a search for it.

Cyborgprincess, FEBbby23, lenor and 5 people reacted
Page 49 / 92
Share: