Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] If you see a hit (prediction made on this site that has come true) please post here

1,838 Posts
136 Users
17795 Likes
154.6 K Views
(@kateinpdx)
Noble Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell

I can help keep an eye out for hits. I likely won't catch them all, but I can at least chip in!

Tiger-n-Owl, Jeanne Mayell, Tiger-n-Owl and 1 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)
Illustrious Member Registered

"VP is handling duties remotely, the Kremlin has said. It comes a day after a doctor who met the Russian president last week said he had been diagnosed with the virus." The Guardian US

'I see something wrong with P’s health. He’s not invincible. He has the beginnings of a major health issue. (Bluebelle) Predicted 10.9.19  For May 2020

shan, BlueBelle, Tiger-n-Owl and 9 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I keep getting beware the Ides of March. (who predicted this?). I know that many of us had seen March 2020 would be a tough month, but one or two of you made an Ides of March prediction. March 15th is shown here as the day there was a huge spike in unemployment. 

PracticalNihilist, BlueBelle, Tiger-n-Owl and 11 people reacted
(@lawrence)

@jeanne-mayell

Many of us. I was one. 

Recently remembering my PS vision-

Paraphrased:

March- T exposed

April- Scrambing in DC. Knowing T must go.

May- T exists. Fades to black.

shan, BlueBelle, Rohenna and 21 people reacted
(@pikake)
Famed Member Registered

@lawrence Like many of us here, I can’t wait for T to fade to black. 

shan, LalaBella, Parizienne and 13 people reacted
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Posted by jeanne:

I keep getting beware the Ides of March. (who predicted this?).

@jeanne-mayell, I was one as well.  I'm pretty sure there were others besides Lawrence and me.

On October 1, 2019, I posted:

I just heard "Beware the Ides of March."

shan, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 15 people reacted
(@lawrence)

@pikake @deetoo @@jeanne-mayell 

Yes, many people. Good job guys.

I love our community. 

shan, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 13 people reacted
(@triciact)

My husband and I also posted March dates as part of his downfall (my husband never gets these types of things but he got mid and end of March and I mentioned it). Gosh I wish we had been wrong but never thought a global pandemic was the reason. Wish it had been just his taxes!

shan, herondreams, Kateinpdx and 21 people reacted
(@lawrence)

@triciact

I remember. Wish it was taxes too.

Btw, the full unredacted Muller Report was sent to Judge Jackson at the end of March. He's not a T fan.

shan, LalaBella, Kateinpdx and 19 people reacted
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@triciact and @lawrence, Back in October when I heard that Ides of March message, I remember feeling very hopeful, thinking we'd finally be rid of him.  I was counting the days.  I wanted that very badly, so his removal became the focus of my interpretation.  I knew it would involve something that would shock us, but I never saw the pandemic coming.     

shan, lenor, BlueBelle and 13 people reacted
(@tiger-n-owl)
Honorable Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell and all light working friends-

I am also Michelle M and I predicted this in two different readings. The second one was that I kept hearing Ides of March. That is very interesting unemployment numbers went up that day. I know lots of us saw significance in that time frame.

Tiger-n-Owl (Michelle M)

lenor, Kateinpdx, BlueBelle and 9 people reacted
(@triciact)

Predicted on 11.11.19 for May 2020 timeframe:

TriciaCT:  Trains in the news again

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/04/02/825897966/train-engineer-says-he-crashed-in-attempt-to-attack-navy-hospital-ship-in-l-a

lenor, BlueBelle, deetoo and 5 people reacted
 SDJ
(@sdj)
Reputable Member Registered

shan, lenor, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
 PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered

I was wrong about the terrorist attack, but I think this referred to the coronavirus.

https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/postid/16748/

"I was standing on the bank of a river that was near NYC. I was on my way there for some reason. On the opposite bank, there were two large stone dragons that resembled Asian dragons crouching near the ground. As the bus I was on passed the dragons woke up, and went into the water and headed towards the city, and as they swam it started snowing blood. That's when I woke up. I'm interpreting it as there will be some sort of attack on NYC or the northeast that will have an Asian country behind it."

shan, Jeanne Mayell, LalaBella and 11 people reacted
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

@jeanne-mayell There was a prediction of mine that said that I see a subway that isn't crowded but I don't see it anywhere. Due to COVID-19, NYC subway trains are running on 30-minute headways.

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, lenor and 3 people reacted
(@goldstone)
Noble Member Registered

I'm not sure if this counts as a hit, feel free to delete this if it's inappropriate.

Vatican news, evil wins. (Andrew Posey) Predicted June 6, 2019

https://www.9news.com.au/national/george-pell-appeal-father-of-dead-choirboy-advocates-slam-ruling/20fe3a82-ce37-4851-b950-68e145e7cf7e

Background: George Pell is a close advisor to the Pope, hence this is related to the said prediction.

Excuse me, I need some rest or something. I'm quite devistated as someone who is trying to mend her own belief in justice, which is now shattered. I'm not sure what to do myself at this point, really.

I know I've seen this coming, I even sensed that Mr. Posey's prediction is going to be related to this but... it's a very horrible bitter pill to swallow still.

I'm trying very hard to be strong and upbeat, especially in these times, but after this news I feel lost. I don't know if I'm going make a difference or being something worthwhile as a lawyer or just give it up all together.

PamP, fmabon, villager and 11 people reacted
(@mcance)
Reputable Member Registered

there was a prediction somewhere about a concert benefit i think? lady gaga is hosting an at home concert all donations going to covid19

PamP, lenor, PamP and 1 people reacted
(@goldstone)
Noble Member Registered

I can't edit my last post on this thread but to confirm about evil winning from the Vatican, here's an article.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/apr/07/pope-francis-decries-unjust-sentences-after-cardinal-george-pell-acquitted

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, PamP and 1 people reacted
(@kateinpdx)
Noble Member Registered

@goldstone

Hi, I just wanted to send you a virtual hug. All this stuff is really hard, isn't it? We are all reeling. But please hang in there.

A Japanese friend of mine says that if something hasn't come to a resolution it only means the story isn't over yet, and it just has a longer timeline to work out. In this context I believe (and hope and pray) that justice will come, we just can't see it from here. 

These are indeed trying times as it seems so many are getting away with awful, terrible things. But I think that means the story just isn't over yet. 

Sending my best to you. 

PamP, shan, Unk p and 13 people reacted
(@jeans3head)
Honorable Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell Yes that was an ominous day for sure. Those people not only lost their jobs but their healthcare too! They say the average cost of a hospital stay for Covid-19 is $75,000. The average cost for a hospital to remain open is $33,000,000 per month. Most of their revenue comes from procedures that have been put on hold since the epidemic started. Money, unfortunately matters, in this situation. I know I trust the Democrats more to solve this problem.

PamP, shan, lenor and 13 people reacted
Page 44 / 92
Share: