Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] If you see a hit (prediction made on this site that has come true) please post here

(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

Another hit related to Covid-19.

From April 2018 predictions for the year 2020:

• People are coping with food shortages. People will be growing their own food, sharing their food, and eating less but being healthier. (Karen)

This seems like a direct hit with supermarkets around the world selling out of certain food items and worries about supply chains breaking down if Covid-19 continues to disrupt things.

As an aside, although we've always had a small vegetable garden on our property, we've decided to expand it this year and began working on that this past weekend.   I wonder if anyone else is doing the same?

FEBbby23, villager, Tiger-n-Owl and 9 people reacted
(@practicalnihilist)
Honorable Member Registered

Posted by: @rosieheart

As an aside, although we've always had a small vegetable garden on our property, we've decided to expand it this year and began working on that this past weekend.   I wonder if anyone else is doing the same?

I looked into home gardening but decided not to because it's quite time-consuming.  I work a full-time job and I'd have no free time at all.  Fortunately I have a healthy savings so I can just buy food.

LalaBella, Jeanne Mayell, Tiger-n-Owl and 7 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)
Illustrious Member Registered

@rosieheart

yes.. and foraging the wild for all the edible Spring greens. See post I just made in Basic Rations thread.

RosieHeart, Jeanne Mayell, RosieHeart and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

These are all the hits I found so far on the Pandemic and on the Stock Market crash.  If anyone sees new ones, let me know. 

Summary of Hits about the Pandemic

1. Something big happens that’s designed (by Spirit) to slow us down.  (CDeanne) Predicted 11.11.19 for 2020. New Coronavirus causing slow down in world commerce There can be no question that it will be a slow and painful process moving back to normalcy. .In the best of circumstances, this process will take six to nine months to see the way forward to a stable and commercially feasible reintroduction of business, confidence and renewed investment
  2. People are coping with food shortages. People will be growing their own food, sharing their food, and eating less but being healthier. (Karen). Predicted 11.11.19 for 2020.
  3. Difficulty breathing, something bad in in the air in China. (Michelle M.) Predicted 11.11.19 for 2020.
  4. I see a disease that takes the attention away from power to survival.  I see a rapid shift, decline to survival. (Andrew Posey)Predicted 10/17 for 2020.
  5. I keep seeing China, I see the Chinese border, red, very well defined against Russia and North Korea which is grey. The border is there to keep people from coming in.(Bright Opal) Predicted 4/19/18 for 2020.
  6. An important bug is being studied in lab. (Karen) Predicted 11.11.19 for April 2020.[COVID 2019 is now widely studied.] 
  7. Iran in the news around this time.(Arianne)  Predicted June 2019 for March 2020.  Iran is one of three hotspots outside China causing concern that the virus could becoming a pandemic.
  8. Issues with mass migration, disease and plague.(Alisa) April 29, 2018 for 2020.
  9. When I asked for a name associated with 2020, I got “Bill Gates.”(Arianne) Predicted 4/29/18.The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has said it will provide up to $100m to improve detection, isolation and treatment efforts in response to the global  
  10. Iran in the news around this time. (Arianne)  Predicted June 2019 for March 2020.  Iran is one of three hotspots outside China causing concern that the virus could becoming a pandemic
  11. Issues with mass migration, disease and plague. (Alisa) April 29, 2018 for 2020.
  12. People more involved. They want truth. (Claudia) People questioning president and federal authorities on coronavirus.Difficulty breathing, something bad in in the air in China. (Michelle M.) Predicted 11.11.19 for 2020.
  13. There is a major public event that has us reeling. (Andrew Posey) Predicted 11.11.19 for January 2020. Covid-19 virus and also Stock market drop.
  14. A year of more upheaval. (Kim) Predicted 11.11.19 for 2020 Coronavirus, primaries disruption, stock market crash already by March 2020.

Hits we’ve had about a 2020 Stock market slide:

1. Stock market will crash in 2020.  (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted in 2015 on this site and on George Noory’s Coast to Coast AM on 2/19/2015.Markets plunge 900 points after two weeks of teetering.
  2. Some kind of crash in the economy. (Paula) Predicted 11.11.19 for April 2020. Markets fall second straight day as US Sounds Alarm on Coronvirus
  3. The reality is sinking in that US cannot spend their way out of the next recession (Alisa) Predicted January 26, 2019 for March 2020.  [Trump has been manipulating the markets for years with increasing the money supply, but now it isn’t working.]
  4. Stock market issues. Economy worries. (Karen B.) Predicted 11.11.19 for April 2020.
  5. Bad economy – people losing jobs. (Kathleen) Predicted June 6, 2019 for April 2020
  6. Stock market crash, people worried about money. (Andrew Posey)Predicted June 6, 2019 for April 2020.
  7. Money problems unite masses. (Karen B.) Predicted 10.9.19 for 2020. Markets dive amidst Coronavirus fears and China factory closings.
  8. Stock market issues. Economy worries. (Karen B.) Predicted 11.11.19 for April 2020.
  9. Elites, billionaires more secluded than ever. They don’t care about the economy. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted June 6, 2019 for April 2020.  The Velvet Rope Economy How air travel and health care got so much better for the wealthy and worse for everyone else.
  10. Economy indicators down. (Kathy G.) Predicted June 6, 2019 for 2020.
  11. The financial system is being torn up. (Karen) Predicted June 6, 2019 for March 2020.
  12. Economic problems for America. (Jana) Predicted June 6, 2019 for 2020.
  13. Economy tanks. (Sidney). Predicted 11.11.19 for January 2020. New coronavirus sets off market drop.Apple’s stock suffering the biggest selloff in 5 months, acts as the Dow’s biggest drag European stocks head for worst week since October amid coronavirus and growth worries
  14. There is disruption in the monetary system.(Karen) Trump interferes with the monetary system like no other president.  He pushes the fed to lower interest rates so control the economy.
  15. The financial system is being torn up. (Karen) Predicted June 6, 2019. Covid 19 & future viral outbreaks will be factored in economic forecasting & projections. This may also include other complications such as global weather pattern changes & other factors.
  16. Some kind of crash in the economy. (Paula) Predicted 11.11.19 for April 2020. Markets fall second straight day as US Sounds Alarm on Coronvirus
  17. Economy indicators down. (Kathy G.) Predicted June 6, 2019 for 2020.
  18. The financial system is being torn up. (Karen) Predicted June 6, 2019 for March 2020
  19. Elites, billionaires, more secluded than ever. They don’t care about the economy. (Jeanne Mayell)  Predicted 11.11.19 for March 2020. This prediction applies to any harm to the collective, including the virus. The elites have created these disasters by propping up the Ayn Rand GOP and a vulture capitalism with no regard for health and well being of anyone but themselves. From concierge health care to gated communities, it is about cutting social programs and then secluding selves from the masses. Disease dodging worried wealthy jet off to their disaster bunkers
  20. There is some kind of poultry plague in China. (Baba) Predicted June 2019 for March 2020. Highly pathogenic strain of bird flu reported in China.  (not coronavirus but close hit)

FEBbby23, raindrop, Tiger-n-Owl and 5 people reacted
(@triciact)

@jeanne-mayell

from the file we did for 11.11.19:

Laura C : kindness is coming back   (People helping each other during the virus all over the globe)

Karen B : a new connection between people—all people

Karen : The healing music is important.

TriciaCT : Something about Milan, Italy

Karen : A man discovered human music to heal singing the tones to help

Kim : we are the world. We are the children.

Laura C : people r slowing down

TriciaCT : Early 2020: Italy, Milan

Laura C : malaise

Karen B : illness spreads

Sheila : Sheila - Feb. 2020 - - Some unsettlement in the air - people feel things are not moving fast enough  (Not enough Covid-19 tests available)

Julie K : An announcement from CDC, possibly about flu

Patty : the sound of music

Karen : The songs are still sung

Kathryn L : Feels heavy for spring

Rohenna, FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell and 9 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@triciact

Yes!!!! All the sharing of the videos of Italy singing... so healing and uplifting for all who heard it!!!

TriciaCT, RosieHeart, deetoo and 3 people reacted
(@villager)
Noble Member Registered

@rosieheart

The guardian reports today that in Australia border closures are adding to farmer's difficulties because they might not have the seasonal staff to harvest fresh foods, and isolation protocols pose serious risks for their harvest. If they need to isolate a large number of workers for example, their food might rot on the trees.

This supports the hit you posted above. It will likely be an issue globally, but it will affect some types of foods more than others. If you are going into spring, now is an excellent time to consider growing your own food, even in pots. 

FEBbby23, Tiger-n-Owl, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @villager

@rosieheart

The guardian reports today that in Australia border closures are adding to farmer's difficulties because they might not have the seasonal staff to harvest fresh foods, and isolation protocols pose serious risks for their harvest. If they need to isolate a large number of workers for example, their food might rot on the trees.

This supports the hit you posted above. It will likely be an issue globally, but it will affect some types of foods more than others. If you are going into spring, now is an excellent time to consider growing your own food, even in pots. 

The way I look at it is this: it's easy enough to put dirt in a pot or dig a little space in your yard and put in some vegetable seeds and/or plants. 

If everyone who CAN do this does it, it will make more fresh produce available to those who can NOT do it should there be shortages of fresh produce and/or canned vegetables  over the next six months.

Victory gardens were common during WWII and helped in this exact same way.  

P.S.  My son went out to the local nursery this morning to buy some vegetable plants for us and the nursery owner said that a lot of people in our area (Southern Calif.) seem to be having the same idea.  He told my son that they had to order extra squash, beans, and tomato plants this week because they started to sell out over the weekend.

Rohenna, villager, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
(@vagabeau)
Estimable Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell I believe this is a hit related to COVID-19

FEBbby23, TriciaCT, CDeanne and 9 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@triciact Thank you for finding these!

FEBbby23, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 1 people reacted
(@coyote)

• I see a forest that is leafing out and turning green early. I see fiddlehead ferns unfurling. (Coyote) [Early spring in New England.]

Even though this has already been marked as a hit, I want to add more clarifications. When I had this vision, I recognized that it had two parallel meanings: that spring in New England would indeed be early, but also that signs of hope and awakening would be blooming on the margins, away from the headlines and societal fixation on fear. And this has indeed been happening. The coronavirus is already forcing communities to come together in defiantly creative ways (Italians singing from windows, Chinese citizens subverting the muzzle of Beijing). 

Yesterday, I went out for a walk in order to calm my nerves. Crocuses and daffodils were just beginning to bloom here in southeastern MA, and many forsythia bushes looked like they were a few days away from exploding. It was as if nature was assuring me 'all is well in the end." 

Rohenna, Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23 and 19 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Posted by: @triciact

Not sure if many of these were already recognized as hits, but with the Virus & stock market,etc. these were predicted on 11.11.19 for 2020:

TriciaCT : We are the world...the song is in my head

https://www.mediaplaynews.com/we-are-the-world-commemorated-35-years-later/

TriciaCT : early 2020: many are being charged or jailed in Trump's orbit(Roger Stone jailed)

Laura C : kindness is coming back

Karen B : a new connection between people—all people

Karen : The healing music is important.

TriciaCT : Something about Milan, Italy

Karen : A man discovered human music to heal singing the tones to help

Kim : we are the world. We are the children.

Laura C : people r slowing down

TriciaCT : Early 2020: Italy, Milan

Laura C : malaise

Karen B : illness spreads

Sheila : Sheila - Feb. 2020 - - Some unsettlement in the air - people feel things are not moving fast enough  (Not enough Covid-19 tests available)

Julie K : An announcement from CDC, possibly about flu

Lovendures : Lots of Lincoln references, (New Lincoln Project)

Andrew Posey : There is a major public event that has us reeling (COVID-19)

Patty : the sound of music

Karen : The songs are still sung

Karen B : strong presidential candidate gains popularity (Biden gains)

Kathryn L : Feels heavy for spring

Karen B : stock market issues

TriciaCT : March 2020: Seriousness in Washington, we are getting close to a change with the GOP

Karen B : economy worries

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/14/world/europe/italians-find-a-moment-of-joy-in-this-moment-of-anxiety.html

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2020/03/12/coronavirus-milan-rome-italy-quarantine-and-lockdown/5036182002/

https://news.yahoo.com/italy-demands-austria-lift-unjustified-151520755.html

https://www.wantedinmilan.com/news/acts-of-kindness-italy-helps-the-most-fragile-during-crisis.html

This is amazing. What a great and varied gathering of predictions.  So many are virus related too.   I totally forgot about the Lincoln prediction.  I would never have made the connection.   I believe it is accurate and only knew what the Lincoln Project was yesterday.

All of the music predictions...amazing how that happened.

Lawrence, Jeanne Mayell, JourneyWithMe2 and 5 people reacted
(@raindrop)
Prominent Member Registered

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8128821/David-Hockney-unveils-new-painting-lift-nations-gloom-amid-coronavirus-crisis.html

Sorry I could not get this lovely image of daffodils by David Hockney right in this message for all to see--the article is behind a paywall--but I see this as a beautiful hit re: daffofils. 

deetoo, BlueBelle, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
(@kateinpdx)
Noble Member Registered

@raindrop

Great find.

What a cool hit. Sometimes the predictions are just fun when they come true. This is a nice one. 

deetoo, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 9 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@Raindrop, I would say that is a HIT!  Beautiful as well.  

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, JourneyWithMe2 and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I see an elephant with a huge rear end and it’s back turned towards us. Then the elephant’s backside opens up and hundreds of packages of booty fall out. The elephant is the GOP. The truth about the GOP booty grab will come out this month.  (Jeanne Mayell). Predicted 12/28/18 for March 2020. This refers to the GOP Senators (Burr et.al.) who had advanced warning about the pandemic and covered it up, saying there would be no pandemic in the U.S., and then rushed off to the market and sold their stock.  

It also refers to much more booty grab than these few senators.  But it all hasn't been exposed yet.

deetoo, TriciaCT, Coyote and 21 people reacted
(@parizienne)
Noble Member Registered

I recall seeing a prediction where someone said Trump would become irrelevant; no one is listening to him. People are more focused on the words of state and local officials.

This is what’s occurring with this pandemic. Here in California, especially, our governor is being quite assertive in anticipating where COVID is taking the state, and he is moving to meet the crisis. Few are listening to Trump when there is decisive action happening at the state and local levels.

I wish I could find that prediction. Every time I see mayors or governors on the news stepping up and leading, it contrasts so sharply with the lies and “happy talk” the president dishes out about this situation. 

Jeanne Mayell, villager, LalaBella and 17 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@parizienne  I haven't found that exact prediction but I remember making this prediction back in 2016 for the end of the decade: 

• Image of sideways panels of men talking, but they are irrelevant to what is going on in the country and no one is listening to them. (Jeanne Mayell)

I also got this image, also in the same meditation I did back in 2016, again for end of the decade. It speaks to the fact that we are going to go more state and local because of the utter failure of the federal government.  We may return to the kind of collection of local states we had back in colonial days, and a Continental Congress forms:

• Map of U.S., a Continental Congress meets (symbolic of new grass roots legislative body that is an alternative to Congress.) (Jeanne Mayell)

I do recall a prediction about no one listening to Trump, though.  

villager, Lilinoe, lenor and 17 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

This is an important hit because it alerts us to the fact that the GOP hid a Social Security take down in their Coronavirus stimulus package. 

Social Security is in danger, government trying to cut back, not successful. (Karen R.) Predicted 11.11.19." This is a trap: Progressives Sound Alarm as GOP Attempts Sneak Attack on Social Security in Coronavirus

Rohenna, raindrop, Lawrence and 27 people reacted
(@idme38)
Active Member Registered

someone predicted some sort of uprising in Mexico City to change the social classes, its not there yet, but the economic price of corona virus will sure cause that! the signs are allready showing

Baba, raindrop, Baba and 1 people reacted
Page 42 / 92
Share: