[Sticky] If you see a hit (prediction that comes true) please post here
found another one...
Posted: Feb 05, 2019 04:03 PM EST
Updated: Feb 07, 2019 02:09 PM EST
INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) - A closure of North Meridian Street will be expanded and last longer than initially planned after inspectors found a caved-in manhole was actually a sinkhole, Citizens Energy Group said Tuesday.
A Tuesday morning inspection found the caved-in manhole was actually the structural failure of a 108-year-old clay sewer, a brick manhole and the connecting storm sewer, resulting in a sinkhole, said Laura O'Brien, a media contact with Citizens Energy Group.
Both northbound lanes of North Meridian Street and one of the two lanes of southbound Meridian will be closed from 38th to 46th streets through at least the Friday evening rush hour while repairs to the sinkhole are made.
Yes, will find the link and post with this "Hit". I also just watched and posted O'Donnell's interview of Kate Porter in her powerful Congressional interview of the Wells Fargo CEO. These Freshmen get only. five minutes to interview people and they are making history with their five minutes.
Here's Ayanna Presley's interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvMJP4_sTRg
- A grass roots effort worldwide to build community through devotional gatherings; children’s classes teaching values, love, and diversity. Youth rising in positive reinforcement groups teaching each other kindness, oneness, expressed through the arts and lots of songs and music. Friendships transcending all races. No more prejudice of any kind, race, gender, financial. (KZ) Predicted in September 2018.
Global climate strike in pictures: Millions of students walk out to demand planetary transformation
The pictures are wonderful, check it out on this link.
Thank you so much for posting about the global student walk out. Personally interesting to me on many levels. And one of those reasons is I kept seeing the Ides of March concept as a positive one--more like a changing of the power structures. So this massive demonstration felt very much in line with that. But also, I am one of those people that is so weary of negative news stories, I literally cannot consume anymore right now. Like I've gorged myself on bad food and I cannot stand the sight of it. Or like an allergy that has to be avoided right now. Maybe that's an empath type of response? At any rate, I am so elated whenever I see these hopeful types of signs of our long term future. 🙂 Thank you for bringing this into our awareness!
Seeing these predictions recently coming true:
For March 2019 - it seems that a lot is happening now, cascading:
- The Beware the Ides of March (Muriel) prediction coincides with several powerful events that came true last Friday. The first two are dark, the third shows a growing confrontation from the youth.
- The ChristChurch atrocity that killed 50 innocent people.
- Trump's implied threat that there would be violence against the left by police, military, and right wing bikers' if pushed too far.
- Children protesting world wide against climate inaction.
The Ides of March prediction goes with:
- Evil is showing its faces finally to the world. (Molly). (Christchurch murders and Trump violent uprising threat)
- Collective anxiety Trump lashing out more. (Anon) predicted Jan 17, 2019
Then there are these:
- I see three women and a winged horse. It’s Pegasus. It’s an act on a stage but it’s symbolic of the rise of women in our collective. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted 8/20/18. See freshmen women (Kate Porter, Alexandria Occasio-Cortez, and Ayanna Presley) performing their five minute take-downs of Corporate CEOs.
- Failure of federal government to pay bills. Investors nervous. (Jeanne) Predicted in September 2018.
- Trump can't reach agreement with his people. (Wayne) Predicted in January 2018.
- Blessings abound. The Pope is blessing those who were abused by priests. The Catholic Church is acknowledging their failure and offering compensation. (Bluebelle) Predicted in September 2018.
- Trump is fearful, shadow cast over White House and Capital. (Alisa) This seems also to be about Trump's Breitbart implied threat that military, police and bikers will turn to violence if pushed.
This post is actually from Melissa not Jeanne.
So true Jeanne about the cascading hits. I guess it makes sense that people were tuned-in to such a powerful time. Speaking of which...this is not a specific news item type of hit, but more of an evolving hit. I have wondered for a while about your comment in the paragraph that describes 2019 into 2020 when you say, "The U.S. seems less powerful on the world stage,"
Until recently I couldn't figure out what would happen that would make us less powerful on the world stage so quickly. But now with this cascade, it seems to be unfolding as a global loss of trust in the U.S. that may never be repaired--from deceptive "bottom line" Boeing, to our racist, fear mongering wannabe dictator encouraging widespread natural born killers as we do nothing to stop him, to the cultish NRA continuously, willfully looking the other way post-carnage, to Facebook--way too little and way too late, to name but a few.
A sense of safety is a basic human need. It's pretty clear that most US citizens in positions of power have little interest in the safety or well-being of others. We have come a long way since WWII... --Melissa
I think I found a few hits:
- Tulips in the Netherlands in the news. (Baba)
- Trump freaks out, tweets shit storm. (Bin)
- Wet spring (too wet) in Midwest. (Sue)
- In the news, controversy over the Interior Department's policy of hunting coyotes and wolves. (Baba)
I've just been reading the posts about the female Congressional freshmen, and suddenly felt this feeling of joy and peace -- and with it came the spiritual "chills." That often happens as confirmation to me that things are unfolding as they should. For as scary as these times appear to be, I am very hopeful.
Blessings to you all.
Deetoo, I so agree. Seeing positive hits come true is a powerful affirmation of the direction our world is going. Something is going down the drain (the dark) even as it continues to reach new heights on negativity. Meanwhile something else is coming up the drain (seeds of light) in the form of new consciousness getting headway.
1. Failure of federal government to pay bills. Investors nervous. (Jeanne) Predicted in September 2018 ... Deutsch Bank worried after the election that Trump wouldn't repay his loans, and the bank wouldn't be able to go after him. https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/20/deutsche-bank-considered-restructuring-trumps-loans-on-default-fears.html
2. On the idea of the US diminished in the view of the world ... whispers are that Ethiopia wouldn't send the crashed plane's black boxes to the US because they didn't trust that a proper, honest investigation would be run. Which is valid, considering we currently have no head of the FAA, Boeing lobbied the Administration to keep the new Max planes in the air to appease shareholders, and the Sec'y of Transportation (Mitch McConnell's wife) flew in one to "prove" they are fine. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-ethiopia-airplane-company/black-boxes-from-ethiopia-crash-to-go-to-europe-for-analysis-idUSKBN1QU1KA
Saibh, thank you for flagging this news as a hit for the prediction about the US falling as a world power. Also the investors prediction sounds like a possible hit for the Deutsch bank Trump loan restructuring
The fact that Ethiopia and now Canada and the E.U. are launching their own investigations of the Boeing airplane rather than trust the US to do it , is a chilling display of how far respect for the US has declined.
- Water pollution crisis in NE USA (Baba). Predicted January 2019 for February 2019. Worry over contaminated well water after the recent Nebraska flooding. Happened the month following the predicted month. https://www.1011now.com/content/news/Flood-waters--507220721.html