Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] If you see a hit (prediction made on this site that has come true) please post here

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Trying to catch up with all the hits:

Cyborgprincess, TriciaCT, Lilinoe and 5 people reacted
(@saokymo)
Prominent Member Registered

Potential hit:

War ship moving towards the China sea. Australia is on guard.  They are to New Zealand what the U.S. is to Canada.  War this spring. (Bright Opal) Predicted 11.11.19.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-02/chinese-research-vessel-tracked-defence-subs-western-australia/12009708

Australia is on guard after spotting a Chinese research vessel mapping out important submarine routes

Jeanne Mayell, Cyborgprincess, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
(@anumidium)
Estimable Member Registered

Thank you Jeanne good to know it eats links. Apologies for taking so long to respond.

The hit “Animals tell us what they are thinking. (Baba)” for all of 2020 I think could be a speech-language pathologist named Christina Hunger who goes by the online name of “Hunger for Words”. She has trained her dog to step on “word buttons” to communicate and the videos are actually pretty remarkable. She has a website but her most recent videos are on Instagram @hunger4words . It’s not like anything I’ve ever seen before and just watching the way she and her dog interact, it’s absolutely beautiful and I’m really amazed and excited. ❤️

Cyborgprincess, TriciaCT, Rohenna and 11 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@anumidium  links removed only in the first few posts.  Thanks for helping us with hits. I watched the video and it was just so wonderful. 

TriciaCT, Lilinoe, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lenor Thanks for finding the hit.  As for purging disloyal employees -- that is exactly the reason for the rule that civil service employees can't easily be fired --- so that some criminal totalitarian dictator couldn't sweep into office and demand that everyone obey him. 

Cyborgprincess, TriciaCT, Lilinoe and 9 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Sean just posted these hits in the comments section of the Main Prediction Page. 

1. The financial system is being torn up. (Karen) Predicted June 6, 2019. Covid 19 & future viral outbreaks will now & forever need to be factored in economic forecasting & projections. Of course this will include other complications such as global weather pattern changes & other things we haven't yet taken into account & will need to real soon.

2. There is disruption in the monetary system. (Karen) Predicted June 6, 2019. I saw something yesterday that Trump wants interest rates lowered to spur higher economic growth, but with ZIRP since 2008 that prospect appears remote. Look towards Japan to see how ZIRP turned out.

3. Economic problems for America. (Jana) Predicted June 6, 2019. This one is a bit of a wild card as we don't know how Covid 19 will actually effect economics going forward beyond the initial response from Wall Street that we can see at the moment.

Cyborgprincess, TriciaCT, Lilinoe and 5 people reacted
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @suspira44

@rosieheart Can't believe it! I'm reading a fictional book about this very thing right now by Daniel Silva called The Confessor. The exact subject.

It'll be fun to see whether what the fiction book says matches up with what the actual Vatican archives about Pope Pius and the holocaust being released tomorrow show.  Let us know!

Unk p and Unk p reacted
(@raindrop)
Prominent Member Registered

I was looking at the predictions list for something else, but meantime found this from the 11-11-20 Predict the future night.

Jackets made of green leaves. Plant fibers? Feb. (Jordan)

Two Mexican entrepreneurs have been nominated for an environmental award for creating a vegan faux leather. From a story on the last day of February.

https://www.plantbasednews.org/lifestyle/vegan-cactus-leather-nominated-for-environmental-award

RosieHeart, Unk p, Cyborgprincess and 11 people reacted
(@pikake)
Famed Member Registered

I can’t believe I didn’t recognize this as a hit Animals tell us what they are thinking. (Baba)until I was listening to one of the animal communicators speak. This is a 5 day online event featuring global leaders in animal communication & healing for people like me who have longed to hear and talk to animals. Maybe after this summit with participants from around the world, there will be many more of us able to clearly and confidently understand what animals are saying to us:-) ❤️ 

https://www.animalcommunicatorsummit.com/

Michele, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 15 people reacted
(@turtle26)
Noble Member Registered

This is most definitely a hit for March 2020 - We are waking up to pretty horrible damage here in Nashville from a tornado that cut through parts of Downtown and East Nashville. 

• There is turbulent weather, storms and tornadoes, in the U.S. heartland. (Siobhan)

Jeanne Mayell, RosieHeart, lenor and 5 people reacted
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Under February 2020 predictions:

"Unusual flu virus on East Coast. (Linda) Predicted June 6, 2019."

I think that's a hit for COVID-19

JourneyWithMe2, lenor, PracticalNihilist and 5 people reacted
(@lenor)
Illustrious Member Registered

• I just pulled the Death card for Pence which means he will be in transition. The end of his old way of life and new beginnings. I see him grimacing. (Bluebelle)Predicted 10.9.19

Trump Put Mike Pence In Charge Of The Coronavirus Response. Public Health Experts Aren't Having It.

www.buzzfeednews.com/article/briannasacks/trump-mike-pence-coronavirus-response

• Something big is going on with the Vatican. (Bernie) March 2020

Vatican opens archives on Pope Pius XII - Vatican News

www.vaticannews.va/en/vatican-city/news/2020-03/holy-see-archives-pope-pius-xii-world-war-ii.html

Unk p, Lawrence, Cyborgprincess and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Michele, BlueBelle, Michele and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

The names “Water,” “Hemmingway,” and “Schulz” all come up together.  (Arianne) Predicted June 6, 2019 for February 2020. 

I think this prediction may be multilayered. It is very interesting.

Hemingway called his style the iceberg theory: the facts float above water; the supporting structure and symbolism operate out of sight. Truth lurks beneath a story, which, as Global Warming, is becoming more and more evident as the iceberg of the Republican blockage melts in the heat.

Howard Schultz, who built the Starbucks brand and inspired customer trust, one store at a time through patience and discipline, also considered a presidential bid. Perhaps this relates to the wisdom of grass roots campaigning over the big moneyed approach.

Galileo was right. (Not sure what exactly this means.) (Baba) Predicted June 6, 2019 for February 2020.

I think this has to do with Trump’s insisting he is right despite evidence to the contrary, silencing and penalizing those, particularly scientists and journalists, who dare contradict his authority. He believes he is the center of the universe and has the backing of believers. Eventually, although perhaps not at the trial, the evidentiary truth will be accepted and the Republican party and their patrons will be forced to admit to their willful ignorance and apologize.

Background: In February-March 1615, a Dominican friar filed a written complaint against Galileo, and another one testified in person in front of the Roman Inquisition. They accused him of heresy for believing in the earth’s motion, which contradicted Scripture, e.g., the miracle in Joshua 10:12-13.  

On June 22, 1633, the Church handed down the following order: “We pronounce, judge, and declare, that you, the said Galileo… have rendered yourself vehemently suspected by this Holy Office of heresy, that is, of having believed and held the doctrine (which is false and contrary to the Holy and Divine Scriptures) that the sun is the center of the world, and that it does not move from east to west, and that the earth does move, and is not the center of the world.”

“We order that by a public edict the book of Dialogues of Galileo Galilei be prohibited, and We condemn thee to the prison of this Holy Office during Our will and pleasure; and as a salutary penance We enjoin on thee that for the space of three years thou shalt recite once a week the Seven Penitential Psalms.”

Galileo agreed not to teach the heresy anymore and spent the rest of his life under house arrest. It took more than 300 years for the Church to admit that Galileo was right and to clear his name of heresy.

Much thanks to @george for this find and the explanation.  @George posted it quite a while ago in the Timeline Prediction thread for 11.11.19 Predictions 2020.  I only noticed it now.  Nice  job, @george!  Please come back!  

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
(@turtle26)
Noble Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell yes - most definitely! I posted that above too. The destruction here is just surreal. The silver lining in all of this is that it definitely reminds me what a wonderful community this is - and that all can unite when it really matters. 

https://www.tennessean.com/picture-gallery/weather/2020/03/03/nashville-tornado-storm-damage-photos/4936856002/?fbclid=IwAR01gPvoCWKJibnI66lmgvosJugsBu5-9Ag4kCYYJxFgGR6EM90XQaMBRgk

Cyborgprincess, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
  • Biden surges in the polls.  Anything can happen in the primaries. (Bluebelle)

Bluebelle does it again. :-)

RosieHeart, BlueBelle, Michele and 17 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@jeanne-mayell

Biden surges in the polls.  Anything can happen in the primaries. (Bluebelle)

Bluebelle does it again. ? (Jeanne Mayell)

Wowza @ Bluebelle! 

(Michele B.)

RosieHeart, deetoo, Lilinoe and 13 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@bluebelle, you continue to nail it.  That is pretty exciting!

Yes, anything can happen in the primaries. 

Jeanne Mayell, RosieHeart, BlueBelle and 7 people reacted
(@lenor)

• I see a bird die off. (Betty)March 2020

A mysterious ocean phenomenon known as 'the Blob' wreaked havoc on Pacific wildlife » Yale Climate Connections

www.yaleclimateconnections.org/2020/02/a-mysterious-ocean-phenomenon-known-as-the-blob-wreaked-havoc-on-pacific-wildlife/

• I see a noose hanging. (Kim) Predicted 11.11.19.March 2020

Congress makes lynching a federal crime, 65 years after Emmett Till

www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/congress-makes-lynching-federal-crime-65-years-after-emmett-till-n1143626

BlueBelle, Unk p, raindrop and 7 people reacted
Page 39 / 92
Share: