Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] If you see a hit (prediction made on this site that has come true) please post here

(@triciact)
Illustrious Member Registered

Some hits:

• Social Security is in danger, government trying to cut back, not successful. (Karen R.)
  • Stock market issues. Economy worries. (Karen B.)

these were from 11/11/19 though my dec./jan was a bit off on timing:

From TriciaCT : Dec 2019: stock market having issues

Jeanne Mayell, Tiger-n-Owl, RosieHeart and 7 people reacted
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

Jeanne,

I think there may be a prediction missing in your list of predictions about Coronavirus that have come true. 

In the  11/2019 predictions, Michelle M. predicted this for 2020 in general:

• Difficulty breathing, something bad in in the air in China. (Michelle M.)

Since Corvid-19 affects the respiratory system, seems to be spreading by air, and started in China, this seems spot on to me.  I didn't see it on the list of Corvid-19 predictions that have come true (maybe I missed it?)

Tiger-n-Owl, TriciaCT, Kateinpdx and 15 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Thank-you, @Rosieheart. Adding this new one to the others:

–Difficulty breathing, something bad in in the air in China. (Michelle M.) Predicted 11.11.19 for 2020 whole year.

–I see a disease that takes the attention away from power to survival.  I see a rapid shift, decline to survival. (Andrew Posey) Predicted 10/17 for 2020 whole year 2020.

–I keep seeing China, I see the Chinese border, red, very well defined against Russia and North Korea which is grey. The border is there to keep people from coming in. (Bright Opal) Predicted 4/19/18 for 2020.

–An important bug is being studied in lab. (Karen) [new corona virus is now widely studied.] 

–Something big happens that’s designed (by Spirit) to slow us down.  (CDeanne)  Predicted 11.11.19 for 2020. New Coronavirus causing slow down in world commerce There can be no question that it will be a slow and painful process moving back to normalcy. (NYTimes 2.12). https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/12/world/asia/coronavirus-china-covid-19.html  In the best of circumstances, this process will take six to nine months to see the way forward to a stable and commercially feasible reintroduction of business, confidence and renewed investment.

Tiger-n-Owl, Lilinoe, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell

Sorry I missed that you already had Michelle's prediction on your list, Jeanne!  It is getting harder to read through all of the predictions that have come true!

Tiger-n-Owl, TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@rosieheart I didn't have her prediction. I got it from you!  With gratitude! I've revised last post to thank you, dear one! Please keep it up and never worry about a repeat hit.  I am so grateful to all of you for finding them. 

RosieHeart, TriciaCT, Tiger-n-Owl and 3 people reacted
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@jeanne-mayell

Heres another prediction that could fit the Coronavirus situation:

Issues with mass migration, disease and plague. (Alisa) April 29, 2018

Lovendures, TriciaCT, Tiger-n-Owl and 7 people reacted
(@kateinpdx)
Noble Member Registered

For March 2020

•  India in the news. (Laura C.)

This seems fitting this week, with DT visiting, and the violence since, unfortunately.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-51639856

RosieHeart, Jeanne Mayell, Lovendures and 7 people reacted
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

@rosieheart I didn't have her prediction. I got it from you!  With gratitude! I've revised last post to thank you, dear one. Please keep it up and never worry about a repeat hit.  I am so grateful to all of you for finding them. 

Thank you, Jeanne!  I am very unreliable as a predictor of future events, so finding hits is one small way I can contribute to this wonderful forum.

I found two more possible Coronavirus hits.  These were for March 2020 from the June 2019 predictions.

• Iran in the news around this time.  (Arianne)   It certainly is now due to Corvid-19!
  • There is some kind of poultry plague in China. (Baba)   Not clear that this is a poultry plague but I was just reading the NIH site where there was an article mentioning that like SARs, it is now suspected that this started in bats (which are sort of bird like. )

Also, it's kind of interesting that in June 2019, someone saw a cruise ship on the high seas for Feb. 2020 after the two cruise ships were stranded last month.

Unk p, Jeanne Mayell, Unk p and 1 people reacted
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @bluebelle

@jeanne-mayell

Heres another prediction that could fit the Coronavirus situation:

Issues with mass migration, disease and plague. (Alisa) April 29, 2018

Good find, Bluebelle!

TriciaCT, Unk p, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

So putting together the latest hits here, with thanks for finding them. We have now found 8 visions (yes, 8, the sign of infinity) about the virus, made a far back as 2017.

February 25–Predictions we’ve had about the COVID Virus:

–Difficulty breathing, something bad in in the air in China. (Michelle M.) Predicted 11.11.19 for 2020.

–I see a disease that takes the attention away from power to survival.  I see a rapid shift, decline to survival. (Andrew Posey) Predicted 10/17 for 2020.

–I keep seeing China, I see the Chinese border, red, very well defined against Russia and North Korea which is grey. The border is there to keep people from coming in.(Bright Opal) Predicted 4/19/18 for 2020.

–An important bug is being studied in lab. (Karen) Predicted 11.11.19 for April 2020.[COVID 2019 is now widely studied.] 

–Something big happens that’s designed (by Spirit) to slow us down.  (CDeanne)  Predicted 11.11.19 for 2020. New Coronavirus causing slow down in world commerce There can be no question that it will be a slow and painful process moving back to normalcy. .In the best of circumstances, this process will take six to nine months to see the way forward to a stable and commercially feasible reintroduction of business, confidence and renewed investment

–Iran in the news around this time. (Arianne)  Predicted June 2019 for March 2020.  Iran is one of three hotspots outside China causing concern that the virus could becoming a pandemic.

–Issues with mass migration, disease and plague. (Alisa) April 29, 2018 for 2020.

February 24–Predictions about a 2020 Stock market slide:

February 25–India in the news. (Laura G.) Predicted 11.11.19 for 2020. Violent protests erupt over citizenship law amid Trump visit. 27 killed in Delhi.

Baba, raindrop, Unk p and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
@raindrop sent me this hit.Thank you, @raindrop!!!

In China in the mid-2020s: Beijing looks like a husk of itself. Streets are empty, Tiananmen Square is deserted except for a few people on bikes. The entrance to the Forbidden City is no longer decorated with a giant portrait of Mao Zedong. People have turned their backs on the communist regime? (Coyote)  11.11.19 for mid 2020's.  This vision has already happened. 
Walking through Beijing's near-empty streets

Baba, Coyote, BlueBelle and 15 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I had thought that Baba's vision was really about the COVID19 outbreak but she was exactly right that there was a poultry disease outbreak:  

February 27––There is some kind of poultry plague in China. (Baba) Predicted June 2019 for March 2020. Highly pathogenic strain of bird flu reported in China.

Baba, lenor, Tiger-n-Owl and 9 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I want to give a special thanks for @raindrop for flagging the hit about Bejing's empty streets from @Coyote.  It is a remarkable vision and we never would have seen it if she hadn't found it because it was for 2022. 

Baba, Unk p, lenor and 9 people reacted
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

Predicting in October 2019 for March 2020:

• War in the Middle East. More countries are drawn into war.  They are dividing the spoils of a nation, Syria, I think.  Iran, Russia, Turkey.  I see Saudi Arabia profiting somehow. (Bluebelle)Predicted 10.9.19

Direct hit.

From the BBC this morning (2/28):

Syria war: Alarm after 33 Turkish soldiers killed in attack in Idlib

At least 33 Turkish soldiers have died in a Syrian government attack in opposition-held north-western Syria, in a major escalation of the conflict.

Turkey, which backs the opposition, says it hit 200 government targets in response, "neutralising" 309 soldiers.

Russia, Syria's key military ally, says Turkish troops were attacked in Idlib province by Syrian forces while operating alongside jihadist fighters.

The EU has warned the crisis could escalate further.

"There is a risk of sliding into a major open international military confrontation," EU foreign policy chief Josep Borrell tweeted. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-51667717

Baba, lenor, Tiger-n-Owl and 5 people reacted
(@coyote)

@jeanne-mayell @raindrop

Oh, wow. I never even thought the coronavirus could bring about this situation so soon. Because the only news I pay attention to are links being posted on this site, I too would have missed this hit.

jovesta, Lilinoe, lenor and 11 people reacted
(@cyborgprincess)
Estimable Member Registered

Could this be the show of force against the US?

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/02/27/politics/chinese-laser-us-aircraft/index.html

(@lawrence)

Wow!  One minute ago I heard Tom Steyer would be dropping out. He just did!!

It happened before I could post! Lol

SisterMoon, BlueBelle, TriciaCT and 11 people reacted
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

Lovendures mentioned that there were a couple of predictions related to the Vatican for March 2020.

One was this:

• Vatican news, evil wins. (Andrew Posey) Predicted June 6, 2019 (for March 2020).

I wonder if this may be a possible hit.  Here's an except from a news story about the Vatican unsealing archives related to Pope Pius XII scheduled for this Monday, March 2:

Controversial wartime Pope Pius XII's archives to be opened on March 2

Debate surrounds whether Pope Pius XII did enough to direct the Catholic Church to help Jews during the Holocaust

The Vatican will throw open the archives of controversial wartime Pope Pius XII on March 2, allowing scholars to probe documents on the Pope’s knowledge and actions relating to the Holocaust.

Holocaust researchers will be among the first to gain access, including some from the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum.

https://www.thejc.com/news/world/wartime-pope-s-archives-will-be-opened-on-march-2-1.497164

FEBbby23, Unk p, FEBbby23 and 1 people reacted
(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

@rosieheart Can't believe it! I'm reading a fictional book about this very thing right now by Daniel Silva called The Confessor. The exact subject.

RosieHeart, FEBbby23, RosieHeart and 1 people reacted
(@lenor)

• Government cleansing begins. (Claire) Predicted 11.11.19. (March2020)

White House Confirms It's Purging Disloyal Employees 'From the Bowels of the Federal Government' - Government Executive

www.govexec.com/workforce/2020/02/white-house-confirms-its-purging-disloyal-employees

BlueBelle, Cyborgprincess, RosieHeart and 9 people reacted
Page 38 / 92
Share: