Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] If you see a hit (prediction made on this site that has come true) please post here

shan
(@shanrip)
Estimable Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell Yes, I remembered reading a prediction or predictions in the forum about a cancer treatment breakthrough for 2020. I could not remember who made the prediction. Thank you for your help. I do remember those you posted. I was also able to find this:

There is a discovery in Cancer, that will save lives, pancreatic Cancer. (Andrew Posey) Predicted 10/09/19

TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Posted by @jeanne-mayell:

1100 Justice Department Employees urge Barr to Resign, from Wash Post news link of 2/16/20:

This is great news.  Although these are 1100 former Justice Department employees, I have a sense that more officials currently employed by the DOJ will also quit.    

Unk p, TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell and 9 people reacted
(@kateinpdx)
Noble Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell Hi Jeanne, yes, of course!

I just posted it in the Impeachment thread. 

Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
(@kateinpdx)
Noble Member Registered

I believe these are a hit, unfortunately:

Predicted for February 2020

• I see headlines about a murder on Valentine’s Day. (Andrew Posey)Predicted 10.9.19
  • Celebrity couple in the news. (Andrew Posey) Predicted 10.9.19

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/17/us/amie-harwick-murdered-drew-carey-fiancee-trnd/index.html

Jeanne Mayell, raindrop, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
(@lovendures)

Speed racing accident in Daytona. (Bin) Predicted 4/29/18 for the whole year 2020.

NASCAR driver Ryan Newman was listed in serious condition and is being treated at a Daytona Beach hospital after suffering a horrific crash just as Denny Hamlin won the Daytona 500 Monday at Daytona International Speedway.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nascar/2020/02/17/daytona-500-ryan-newman-last-lap-crash-hospital/4791519002/

TriciaCT, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
(@triciact)
Illustrious Member Registered

Some more hits: - Under Climate and Earth for 2020

Jeanne Mayell, raindrop, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
(@raindrop)
Prominent Member Registered

@kateinpdx

@lovendures

@triciact

Liking these because they are impressive hits, but so sorry they came to pass.

Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
(@14mamajo)
Reputable Member Registered

I don’t see the direct prediction but there’s a lot of news lately about troops making moves in Syria, military operations being prepared.

what do you see happening?

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@darren292  Actually there is such a prediction.  Will look for it when I can. 

(@villager)
Noble Member Registered

@darren292 @jeanne-mayell

@bluebelle made a prediction for March this year regarding Syria and the Middle East:

War in the Middle East. More countries are drawn into war.  They are dividing the spoils of a nation, Syria, I think.  Iran, Russia, Turkey.  I see Saudi Arabia profiting somehow. (Bluebelle)Predicted 10.9.19

This is unrelated, but there has also been a further pileup in heavy snow in Canada.

Storms and crashing cars. I see a car pile-up. (TriciaCT) Predicted 11.11.19.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/feb/19/montreal-canada-pile-up-accident-highway

deetoo, Jeanne Mayell, raindrop and 7 people reacted
(@polarberry)

Jeanne, I think you have a hit with your prediction under March where you said, "we will learn about corruption in the Justice Dept. at the highest level."

TriciaCT, FEBbby23, BlueBelle and 11 people reacted
(@lenor)

• Trump and Putin make news again. (Andrew Posey) Predicted June 6, 2019.( Feb.2020)

Internet explodes over news that Putin is planning to sabotage the election for Trump — yet again – Raw Story

www.rawstory.com/2020/02/internet-explodes-over-news-that-putin-is-planning-to-sabotage-the-election-for-trump-yet-again/

• Subway chaos. (Pam) Predicted June 6, 2019. (February 2020)

Cop-hating protesters threaten a day of chaos for NYC subway

nypost.com/2020/01/31/cop-hating-protesters-threaten-a-day-of-chaos-in-citys-subway-sys

raindrop, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

I think I may have had a partial hit with the strange message that I got back in September: the one that was in the form of rhyme. I think I posted it along with some other predictions in the Unraveling thread: 

Joseph McGuire will be fired

The situation was dire and

He was a liar

(He is on their (the R’s side) and tries to skirt as close to the line as possible. He will have to testify publicly again when this is all over and own up to what has happened. There will be regrets expressed.)

Time will tell if the rest of it comes true...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/after-a-congressional-briefing-on-election-threats-trump-soured-on-acting-spy-chief/2020/02/20/1ed2b4ec-53f1-11ea-b119-4faabac6674f_story.html

RosieHeart, Jeanne Mayell, raindrop and 13 people reacted
(@anumidium)
Estimable Member Registered

Hello all. I am new here, but I love this community already. <3 

I have two hits to report. First one under February 2020:

• Something bad happens to Roger Stone, not getting context though. (Laura F)

Could be this: https://www.npr.org/2020/02/20/807099176/roger-stone-sentenced-to-3-years-amid-furor-over-trump-involvement-in-doj-cases?live=1&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&fbclid=IwAR0QmAhTkIg58ouDwWkH-usXR7hvVm_jt0sGUODQSoY7MfBIGxX8QheyL6c

And this, for whole year 2020:

• Animals tell us what they are thinking. (Baba)

Could be this: <a href=" removed link " target="true"> removed link  More videos are on her instagram but it wont let me link there. It is actually quite impressive.

I apologize if either of these have been posted elsewhere. Thank you all for sharing your wonderful predictions! ❤️

Edit: oops! Looks like it ate my links. 

raindrop, TriciaCT, Unk p and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@anumidium welcome and thanks for posting the hits.  The forum eats links for the first few posts and then you are good to go.  

TriciaCT, BlueBelle, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
(@michele-b)

No site fits this post but I just discovered a site..The Democratic Underground touting Jeanne!

????

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212628234

But grain of salt or not (as they wrote) we had some great hits last year and many more to come. 

So we're a hit full  of predictions!

And they'll be following us ?

Read some of the comments about us. I'm highly entertained-- pro or con the site and "psychics". ?

@jeanne-mayell

I had a glitch so I had to rewrite the post but found their link so that was fine. Lost your like though ..?  haha!

RosieHeart, FEBbby23, BlueBelle and 13 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

February 24–Stock market slide in 2020, possibly starting in late 2019. A true bear market.  (Jeanne Mayell) predicted in 2015 on this site and on George Noory’s Coast to Coast AM on 2/19/2015.  Markets plunge 900 points after two weeks of teetering.

February 20–Trump and Putin make news again. (Andrew Posey) Predicted June 6, 2019.( Feb.2020) News out that Putin is planning to sabotage the election for Trump — yet again

February 20–Subway chaos. (Pam) Predicted June 6, 2019 for February 2020. Anti-Police Protesters threaten a day of chaos for NYC subway

February 19–Storms and crashing cars. I see a car pile-up. (TriciaCT) Predicted 11/11/19 https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/9085412/Europe-cold-snap-death-toll-tops-650-as-100-car-pile-up-is-blamed-on-snow.html

February 19–Also: Snowstorms increase, thick piles of snow causing traffic jams (Paula)Predicted 10.9.19

February 18–Speed racing accident in Daytona. (Bin) Predicted 4/29/18 for 2020. NASCAR driver Ryan Newman was listed in serious condition and is being treated at a Daytona Beach hospital after suffering a horrific crash  at Daytona International Speedway

February 14–I see headlines about a murder on Valentines Day. Celebrity couple in the news. (Andrew Posey) Predicted 11.11.19 for Valentine’s Day 2020. https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/amie-harwick-former-fiancee-of-drew-carey-killed-in-hollywood-hills-ex-boyfriend-arrested/   Norwood Family Murder: Levi Norwood wanted for killing mother, brother on Valentine’s Day

February 23–I see drought in New Zealand and dust bowl in an industrial area. People crying out for water.(Broadbean)Predicted 11.11.19. https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12310215

February 23–I see a strong nose on a man’s face with a union jack on it. It feels like alt right rising in the U.K.(Broadbean)

February 16–There is a new dictator rising. (Bernie)  Predicted 11.11.19 for January 2020. There is no stopping Trump now. Trump is now a would-be dictator. Ten Ways to tell if your president is a dictator (dated 2016)

FEBbby23, raindrop, TriciaCT and 3 people reacted
(@14mamajo)
Reputable Member Registered

There was a hit about the whole Syria issue, since Turkey and Russia/Syria appear to be going at it over there

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Community -- I try to post every hit that people tell us about. If you notice I have missed a hit, please let me know so I can post it.  I post the hits here, on the Prediction Page (only post hits for last 30 days) and on the page that keeps track of all hits for 2020. 

When you post a hit here, it is helpful if you would check on this page to see if it has already been posted. 

FEBbby23, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@darren292 Thanks, Darren, it has been posted.

Page 37 / 92
Share: