[Sticky] If you see a hit (prediction that comes true) please post here
- I see drought in New Zealand and dust bowl in an industrial area. People crying out for water. (Broadbean) 11/11 Climate&Earth (January)2020
Farmers, wildlife and residents alike face water shortages as regions dry up fast | RNZ News
The UK and Ireland are currently experiencing what is being called "the storm of Century" with extremely high winds, rain and snow. There is extensive flooding, buildings damaged, massive flight and train delays, car accidents, and just a general mess (hope all of our UK friends are OK!).
A couple of articles on this storm:
It appears we may have at least three hits predicting this storm for February 2020. Here are the ones I could find:
June 6, 2019 predictions for February 2020:
- Flooding in Britain. (Sydney)
November 11, 2019 predictions for February 2020:
- Bad weather systems in Europe. People choosing not to fly. (Paula)
- Storms and crashing cars. I see a car pile-up. (TriciaCT)
@Rosieheart That storm is currently over Europe. The winds are howling and I have already seen several missed landings from my vantage point near the airport where I live. They have cancelled most flights and completely stopped all train traffic.
Stay safe and warm! I hope that the storm passes quickly - the news reports sound awful.
I have posted all of the hits you all helped us find here including the Euro storm that was part of a vision I had seen in 2013.
February 10—Hits predicting unusual European storms for February 2020:
- Flooding in Britain. (Sydney) Predicted June 6, 2019.
- Bad weather systems in Europe. People choosing not to fly. (Paula) Predicted 11.11.19
- Bad weather systems in Europe. People choosing not to fly. (Paula)
- I see unprecedented new storms increasing in virulence originating in the North Atlantic from northern Europe. They are caused by high atmospheric carbon. (Jeanne Mayell) Seen in a 2013 vision two weeks before the world's atmospheric carbon surpassed 399 ppm.
February 10-- I see drought in New Zealand and dust bowl in an industrial area. People crying out for water. (Broadbean) Predicted 11.11.19 for February 2020.Farmers, wildlife and residents alike face water shortages as regions dry up fast | RNZ News
February 10--Elephants are sold in Thailand. Some are saved. (Andrew Posey) Predicted 11.11.19 for February 2020.Dozens of elephants forced to perform for tourists are freed from chains
February 10--Celebrity couple in the news. (Andrew Posey) Predicted 10.9.19 for February 2020. Beyoncé, Jay-Z sit during national anthem at Super Bowl
Something unusual with the weather is happening in Africa. (Betty) Feb.2020
Worst Locust Swarm to Hit East Africa in Decades Linked to Climate Crisis - EcoWatch
- February 12--Jim Jordan in the news. Jordan's name comes up during statehouse testimony on abuse victims bill. Victims maintain he knew about the abuse when it was happening.
- Elections moving left. Pelosi not happy. (CJ) Predicted 11.11.19. [Bernie's success means elections are moving left.]
- Some Republican dirty tricks are exposed in state where Republicans try to swing Democrat primary votes. (Bluebelle) Predicted June 6, 2019. [Trump telling Republicans to vote in Dem primaries for weakest candidate.]
- Mayor Pete Buttigieg is in the lead and making progress. People are cheering. (Molly) Predicted June 6, 2019.
- Klobashar is gaining strength and Harris faded into the background. (Bright Opal). NYTimes named Klobashar and Warren their top choices. Klobushar performed well in N.H.]
- The Democrats will choose wisely, avoiding violent outcomes while proceeding on their course. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted 10.9.19
- Solar airplanes become viable. (Baba)
- An important bug is being studied in lab. (Karen) [new corona virus.]
- In the State of Florida, the heat is turning people away from the GOP. They aren’t buying the climate deception anymore. (Jeanne Mayell)Predicted 10.9.19 [GOP in Florida is now embracing that climate change is real. They see the writing on the wall.]
- Something new happening with our politics. (TriciaCT) 11.11.19 for Feb 2020
- Something bad happens to Roger Stone, not getting context though. (Laura F) [He is in the news but not bad for him, Trump is interfering in the sentencing.]
- Bad weather systems in Europe. People choosing not to fly. (Paula) [Storms cause Netherlands airports to close.]
Had a dream about a power blackout wiping out the top half of a city. (Leona) Predicted in the forum on 2/6/20. Three days later mass power outages in San Francisco due to wind. https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/pge-says-bay-area-should-prepare-for-power-outages-due-to-gusty-winds/
- I see Jim Jordan crying. (the Republican Congressman) (Baba) Predicted 10.9.19 In court testimony on 2/13/20, the former captain of the Ohio State wrestling team reported that Jordan called him, 'crying, groveling, begging' him to deny sexual abuse claims that Jordan knew about the sexual abuse of hundreds of students when it was going on and did nothing about it.
In the last thirty days I began to feel that we are in the second surge of climate change. (Jeanne Mayell) Stated in the forum January 17. January just had its hottest month in recorded history.
Jim Jordan in the news. (Kathryn L.) Predicted 11.11.19 for March 2020.
And Baba predicted this too, as posted above.
Side note: I attended the impeachment hearings in November, when there was testimony by some of my new heroes, like Marie Yovanovitch and Dr. Fiona Hill. It was both extraordinary to be in that room, and strange. I was able to see and feel things you don't see on TV.
One of them is how twitchy and fidgety Jim Jordan is - not just physically, but energetically. He moved and smirked a lot, and occurred to me like an immature early teen in a man's body. And I kept hearing the word "scoundrel" in my head in relation to him. Which is not a word I use in my day to day vocabulary.
- Federal government is at its lowest point. Like a banana republic or Russia. (Jeanne Mayell) under 2020 but no date on when predicted.
Banana Republic comparisons with our government are popping up in the news.
Here is an excellent article about our new US Banana Republic .
@kateinpdx Thank you beyond words for that tidbit about the hearings and Jordan. I wonder what else you felt being there. It was amazing reading your post. If you can respond, perhaps post it in the impeachment section?
Something big happens that’s designed (by Spirit) to slow us down. (CDeanne) 11.11.19 for 2020
I now believe the "something big" is the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak. Devastatingly widespread, and as yet undetermined how many, worldwide, will be affected, or when effective treatment will be devised and/or when it will be fully contained. Too many articles to site on the global economic impact (including such politically charged markets as oil), as well as its effect on the ability to safely travel. Definitely slowing us down. And the projected recovery will also be a slow process:
"There can be no question that it will be a slow and painful process moving back to normalcy." (NYTimes 2.12).
"In the best of circumstances, this process will take six to nine months to see the way forward to a stable and commercially feasible reintroduction of business, confidence and renewed investment. " (CNBC 2.12)
It all seems increasingly catastrophic (and certainly is for those directly affected), but the message I received in Nov. stated quite clearly it was designed by Spirit=greater wisdom than we can comprehend is at work. In part, I feel it's connected to the current environmental crisis that's the result of how we use/abuse natural resources and our hubris in demanding what we want and how fast we demand it, no matter the cost to our one and precious Earth. The virus could be a wake-up call to global gluttony (hmmmm...I'm thinking of a particular POTUS) in a way that nothing else can.
- I see headlines about a murder on Valentine’s Day. (Andrew Posey)Predicted 10.9.19
Norwood Family Murder: Levi Norwood wanted for killing mother, brother on Valentine's Day
Immune discovery 'may treat all cancers’
A newly-discovered part of our immune system could be harnessed to treat all cancers, say scientists.
The Cardiff University team discovered a method of killing prostate, breast, lung and other cancers in lab tests.
The scientists were looking for "unconventional" and previously undiscovered ways the immune system naturally attacks tumours.
What they found was a T-cell inside people's blood. This is an immune cell that can scan the body to assess whether there is a threat that needs to be eliminated.
The difference is this one could attack a wide range of cancers.
"Previously nobody believed this could be possible. It raises the prospect of a 'one-size-fits-all' cancer treatment, a single type of T-cell that could be capable of destroying many different types of cancers across the population."