Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] If you see a hit (prediction made on this site that has come true) please post here

(@vagabeau)
Estimable Member Registered

In reference to someone’s “ beware the ides of March” predictions for March 2020, tonight on CNN Cuomo Prime Time, references are made to John Bolton’s book being released March 17th. About 1:20 in, Chris Cuomo references “the ides of March” when questions how history will judge the Republican Party if they deny witnesses now that Bolton manuscript has leaked.

Jeanne Mayell, RosieHeart, deetoo and 13 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

HI Vagabeau, Thanks for posing here. I have enjoyed your truly amazing predictions and am happy to hear from you!  It takes a few times posting before the Forum app allows people to post links. It's a security precaution.  If you send it to me via the contact form or my email if you know it, then I will post the links.  

RosieHeart, deetoo, JourneyWithMe2 and 3 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

As weird at this seems, I think this is about happened in our community today.

It is in the impeachment thread,.

Angels/Guides are as tired as we are, but they say to keep going, keep fighting to defend the light. (Laura F) Predicted 11.11.19 for January 2020.

FEBbby23, LalaBella, TriciaCT and 15 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Thank you @lovendures. I agree and am counting it as a hit. 

TriciaCT, RosieHeart, deetoo and 5 people reacted
 CC21
(@cc21)

@lovendures

Thank you! I keep having this thought this morning of "hold steady" and as I am catching up on the threads here this morning I keep encountering that same idea said in different ways, so I will reiterate - hold steady, all!

Jeanne Mayell, JourneyWithMe2, TriciaCT and 11 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@cc21

Yes, I believe this to be true.  Hold steady.

CC21, JourneyWithMe2, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

January 30-I see a great big wall falling down. Rocks piling onto a road. (TriciaCT) Predicted 11.11.19 for February 2020. Trump claimed, "I build the best product!” Today part of Trump’s border wall blew over in a windstorm.

deetoo, JourneyWithMe2, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
(@ghandigirl)
Illustrious Member Registered

Just saw a story that the first Clydesdale horse of 2020 was born- it's a girl

RosieHeart, Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
(@ghandigirl)

SNL last night had Mitch McConnell, played by Beck Bennett, singing "Send In The Clowns". I know many of you posted about that song. I'm not sure it was an actual prediction, but I thought of all of you when I watched it this morning. 

RosieHeart, Lilinoe, TriciaCT and 23 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I see pink peonies. Nancy Pelosi brings spring early to the Capitol. (Vagabeau) Pelosi at Impeachment trial in pink suit.

Volcano eruption in the news. (Karen R.) Not volcano but 7.7 earthquake in Caribbean.

There is a new dictator rising. (Bernie)  [Senate decision gives full authority to American President by ignoring his crimes and refusing to call witnesses]

Economy tanks. (Sidney). New coronavirus sets off market drop.
Apple's stock suffering the biggest selloff in 5 months, acts as the Dow's biggest drag
European stocks head for worst week since October amid coronavirus and growth worries

Angels/Guides are as tired as we are, but they say to keep going, keep fighting to defend the light. (Laura F)

CC21, FEBbby23, Lawrence and 3 people reacted
(@lenor)

• I see Clydesdales (a breed of draft horse) in the news. (Karen) Predicted June 6, 2019. (February 2020)

Budweiser announces first Clydesdale born in 2020, Rynee -

www.rfdtv.com/story/41639168/budweiser-announces-first-clydesdale-born-in-2020-rynee

Mueller making progress now. (Bernie)(February 2020/US)

Justice Department releases more Mueller documents to CNN and BuzzFeed -     CNNPolitics

www.cnn.com/2020/02/03/politics/mueller-documents-witnesses-cnn-buzzfeed/index.html

RosieHeart, CC21, Jeanne Mayell and 11 people reacted
(@quiet)
Reputable Member Registered

Several predicted confusion and frustration over the voting in November 2020. Could this be the Iowa Caucus voting confusion? That prediction was the first thing I thought of when I heard the news. 

RosieHeart, Jeanne Mayell, RosieHeart and 1 people reacted
(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

Could be but I am pretty sure there will be plenty of confusion in 2020, what with voter suppression and hacking. If there is one thing Repugs are good at it’s stealing elections.

RosieHeart, lenor, RosieHeart and 1 people reacted
(@jackofhearts)
Noble Member Registered

This might be a hit, certain cancers do impact the nervous system directly.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-51182451

• Genetic breakthrough on major body part/nervous system. (Andrew Posey) Predicted 10.9.19

Based on the trickling in results from Iowa, these would be hits ...  ( no reference needed )

• Many candidates for Dems are falling behind. (Lovendures) Predicted June 6, 2019.
  • Campaigns heat up. Warren and Buttigieg perform well in first primaries. (Bluebelle) Predicted June 6, 2019.

Based on the fact Toronto/southern Ontario has been in a very early mud season, this could be a hit.  The reference article is https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/london/london-ontario-weather-storm-snow-1.5451803 even though it is predicting cooler weather on its way.  

• See one of the Great Lakes, possibly in Michigan, with ice melting. (Kathryn L.) Predicted 11.11.19.

While I would like the Galileo one to be the first link, I am nerdy and its kind of interesting and something I did not know...

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/wheelchair-ramp-evolved-throughout-history-052544507.html

It's probably this one, I mean, it's right in the URL's :) 

https://www.space.com/physicists-drop-objects-satellite-prove-galileo-correct.html

https://www.sciencetimes.com/articles/24835/20200130/galileo-and-einstein-are-proven-right-by-satellite-based-experiments-confirming-the-tower-of-pisa-experiment-in-the-17th-century.htm

• Galileo was right. (Not sure what exactly this means.) (Baba) Predicted June 6, 2019.

Jeanne Mayell, raindrop, Baba and 3 people reacted
(@dlarel)
Estimable Member Registered

For March 2020:

An old movie star dies. (Bernie). Predicted 11.11.19 .

This "old" movie star wording made me immediately think of Kirk Douglas who died 2/5 at age 103. 

RosieHeart, Lawrence, Jeanne Mayell and 11 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@quiet, thanks for your intelligent idea. It is always possible that we were all seeing the disruption of Iowa and attributing it to November 2020.  

However, it is not likely that all six of us (or however many it was) would  make that error at the same time. It is especially not likely that I'd make that mistake because that's not the kind of mistake I make.  And usually we are pretty spot on by month, with some exceptions. 

I keep track of our many hits (about 1000 hits in 2019) and our misses, and I see how many of them happen.  

Either it is going to happen again in November or the disruption of Iowa made such a big splash in our consciousness, that we saw it when focusing on the 2020 elections. Given that the GOP knows that their best chance of winning is to disrupt the elections, keep people from voting, shut down polling places in democratic districts, make very long lines so people give up,  throw people off the rolls and make it hard for them to vote, and gerrymander people -- you better believe they will do all of these things.  And if they are still losing then there are tactics I dare not think about. 

FEBbby23, BlueBelle, RosieHeart and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@jackofhearts  These are such interesting finds.  Thank you!  I am going through them now and will get back to you and post the hits on the Prediction Page. 

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Just posted these, thanks for helping everyone and kudos to those whose accuracy is reflected here:

February 8–Galileo was right. (Not sure what exactly this means.) (Baba) Predicted June 6, 2019.  https://www.space.com/physicists-drop-objects-satellite-prove-galileo-correct.htmlhttps://www.sciencetimes.com/articles/24835/20200130/galileo-and-einstein-are-proven-right-by-satellite-based-experiments-confirming-the-tower-of-pisa-experiment-in-the-17th-century.htm

February 7–See one of the Great Lakes, possibly in Michigan, with ice melting. (Kathryn L.) Predicted 11.11.19 for January 2020. Toronto/southern Ontario in a very early mud season.

February 7-Mueller making progress now. (Bernie) Predicted 11.11.19 for Feb 2020. Justice Department releases more Mueller documents to CNN and BuzzFeed

February 6–I see Clydesdales (a breed of draft horse) in the news. (Karen) Predicted June 6, 2019 for February 2020. Budweiser announces first Clydesdale born in 2020

February 5–Campaigns heat up. Warren and Buttigieg perform well in first primaries. (Bluebelle)Predicted June 6, 2019.  Both came in high in the Iowa primary even though it’s unclear what the real results are.

February 5–Impeachment trial begins in the Senate. Trump will not be impeached. (Shanna). Predicted 11.11.19 for February 2020.

February 6–Keep hearing the song “Send in the Clowns”, pretty sure it’s about impeachment inquiry.(Laura F) There have been many references to this Song and the GOP and Trump: SNL 2/1/20 had Mitch McConnell, played by Beck Bennett, singing “Send In The Clowns”. Predicted 11.11.19 for February 2020. Send in the Clowns a theme song for the Republican Party primary (since 2015!) Also Salon did a story comparing Trump’s impeachment to the song

February 5–Unusual flu virus on east coast. (Linda) Predicted June 6, 2019. Unusual flu virus is hitting children hard, and this season’s vaccine is a poor match

February 4–Old movie star dies. (Bernie) Predicted 11.11.19 for March 2020.  Kirk Douglas a star of Hollywoods Golden Age, dies at 103

February 2–There is a new dictator rising. (Bernie)  Predicted 11.11.19 for January 2020. [Senate decision gives full authority to American President by ignoring his crimes and refusing to call witnesses]

February 1–Economy tanks. (Sidney). Predicted 11.11.19 for January 2020. New coronavirus sets off market drop.
Apple’s stock suffering the biggest selloff in 5 months, acts as the Dow’s biggest drag
European stocks head for worst week since October amid coronavirus and growth worries

(@lenor)

Elephants are sold in Thailand. Some are saved. (Andrew Posey) Feb.Latest predictions

Dozens of elephants forced to perform for tourists are freed from chains

nypost.com/2020/01/09/dozens-of-elephants-forced-to-perform-for-tourists-are-freed-from-chains/

These elephants are sold to people for the tourist trade and are often
abused.

• Celebrity couple in the news. (Andrew Posey) Predicted 10.9.19 (Feb.)

Beyoncé, Jay-Z sit during national anthem at Super Bowl

www.wctv.tv/content/news/Beyonce-Jay-Z-sit-during-national-anthem-at-Super-Bowl-567522551.html

Unk p, Jeanne Mayell, Unk p and 1 people reacted
(@lenor)

• I see drought in New Zealand and dust bowl in an industrial area. People crying out for water. (Broadbean) 11/11 Climate&Earth (January)2020

Farmers, wildlife and residents alike face water shortages as regions dry up fast | RNZ News

www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/407759/farmers-wildlife-and-residents-alike-face-water-shortages-as-regions-dry-up-fast

BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell, raindrop and 5 people reacted
Page 35 / 92
Share: