Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] If you see a hit (prediction made on this site that has come true) please post here

(@lenor)
Illustrious Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell

#26 Innovations will abound in all sectors. (Muriel) Predicted June 6, 2019

100 greatest innovations of 2019: Best of What's New | Popular Science

www.popsci.com/story/technology/best-of-whats-new-2019/

#28 Founding Fathers in spirit leading the way ......

America's 'Founding Fathers' star in Trump impeachment hearing - Reuters

www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-impeachment-framers/americas-founding-fathers-star-in-trump-impeachment-hearing-idUSKBN1Y82ZL

#32 Men shouting. They are very angry........

Angry Republicans, Democrats shout each other down in impeachment hearing.

www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry/angry-republicans-democrats-tangle-impeachment-hearing-n1098361

( The program won’t let me copy and paste the predictions. I am using an ipad so that may be the problem.)

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

If you could use a lift, here are 10 positive trends and 150 events that we predicted and that happened in 2019.  When thinking ahead for 2020,  remember that we made these predictions during the darkest of times. 

PREDICTIONS CAME TRUE:

1. THAT LIGHT WORKERS WOULD RISE UP TO MEET DARKNESS

• A battle between good and evil was fought.  Good stepped up, bad is avoided.  It wasn’t as easy as evil thought it would be.  (Andrew Posey) Predicted June 6, 2019 for rest of 2019.  The President is impeached. 
  • October 24 —In coming elections, more people vote than ever before or more people are involved. (Andrew Posey) Predicted October 9 for rest of October 2019. The Student vote is surging, so are efforts to suppress 
  • Fear turning to action in a good way, movement, involvement. (Mia) Predicted June 6, 2019
  • People awakening in massive amounts around the world. (Sharon) Predicted June 6, 2019
  • Consciousness is rising. People are becoming more internally self-sufficient. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted June 6, 2019 for rest of year.
  • More people thinking for themselves in spite of propaganda. (Mia) Predicted June 6, 2019
  • In some positive ways we’ve grown wiser as a people and tapped into our own personal wisdom. We can see through B.S. more easily.  (Kathryn) Predicted 11.11.19 for end of 2019.
  • Children a concern. The elderly speaking up en masse. They will be heard! (Jeanne Mayell)
  • December 27--A hijab is important and understood.(Karen) This was posted as a hit earlier this month when a national dog show included a hijab-wearing handler. Now we see that Nike has also responded to the mandate to recognize the importance of the hijab-wearing custom for many women.   https://www.newyorker.com/culture/on-and-off-the-avenue/nike-takes-the-plunge-into-modest-swimwear  

2. THAT YOUNG PEOPLE WOULD RISE UP TO SAVE THE EARTH & DEMOCRACY

• People demanding climate justice. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • A rise of children’s groups – more people focused on schools and childcare. (Luminata)
  • Young people feel strong, robust, beautiful!  Working on the land. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • The youth do not want to play the old corporate game anymore. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Many youths are leaving corporate world (Jeanne Mayell)
  • A lot of chanting, meditation, sit-ins, protests, people are determined. We shall overcome. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • College and high school grads are questioning the old wisdom of what makes for a wise career path/plan for life. (Coyote) Predicted 11.11.19 for rest of year.

3. THAT WOMEN WOULD RISE HIGHER AND STRONGTER IN 2019

• Women rising, girls watching and starting to believe they will make a difference when they grow up. Angry at what they see but they will make it better for everyone. (Doris).
  • More women in more industries speak out against sexual harassment, changing cultural views and norms. (Bluebelle).
  • African women of Central Africa united walking arm and arm. (Gail)
  • Females rising. (Bar) Women rising. (Jilli) Women gathering together in masses. (Elvera)
  • Women called upon to lead us out of so much trouble. (Anon)
  • The energy is both destructive and transformative. The feminine is rising.(Melanie) Predicted in December 2017
  • Women are rising and determining their own destinies. (Meg)
  • More women in more industries speak out against sexual harassment, changing cultural views and norms. (Bluebelle)
  • A large sea of women marching together peacefully, arm in arm. Growing easing of dread and anxiety. (Clarissa) Predicted June 6, 2019
  • January 6 —  On the First Day of Congress 2019, we see another landmark moment of women rising with 100 women being sworn in. Since 2016,before the “Me too” movement began, we have seen women rising in increasing waves.  The Dalai Lama said that western women would save the world.  It is looking that way to me in my visions of the future, but today a reader sent me a story of women in India taking a stand.  Perhaps now people will see that our positive predictions are much more than pink clouding. They are prophetic visions of a healthier world unfolding. Below are our visions of women rising. All were made before the 2018 midterms when this landmark Congress was elected:
  • Women’s movement has catapulted forward. It is here to stay. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted in July 2018.
  • Women rising, rising, rising. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted in December 2017.
  • Women rising to power, taking office across the country. (Bluebelle) Predicted in September 2018 for January 2019.
  • Angel is watching the changes unfolding. More caring, MUCH more reaching out to those in need than ever before. Women’s movement is cemented now once and for all. We will never go back. (Jeanne Mayell) predicted April 29, 2018
  • Women rising up. We have foreseen this and now it is truly happening. Women are empowered. Women realize that if there is going to be change, they need to make it happen. (Bluebelle)
  • I see a dignified and beautiful black woman sitting in the gallery of Congress. She is a seed who will become known to us later. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted in December 2017.
  • Women are feeling genuinely powerful, embracing a womanly form of leadership that men can emulate, rather than trying to gain power by emulating men. (Ginny)
  • Women continue to successfully step up in all areas. (Harriet)
  • Women joining together in a circle lifting arms in a celebration. (Grace) Predicted April 29, 2018)
  • Many women elected both Republican and Democrat, but control of Congress does not change contrary to expectations of press.(Howard) Predicted April 29, 2018.
  • Feminine rising; lightness spreading among the people.  (Charisse)
  • True to the Greek myth, humanity will demand that Persephone be returned earth, bringing back the spring, because, as in the Greek myth, her grieving mother Demeter, Goddess of the Gains, will never be happy again until Hades relinquishes his grip on her sweet innocent daughter.(Jeanne Mayell) Predicted November 4, 2016 for the coming decade.
  • I feel green and pink trees, forward motion, groups of happy, strong bonded women together. (Florida) Predicted June 6, 2019
  • August 10–Pope names female saint. (Villager) Predicted 1/26/19.  Pope canonizes four females and one male.  https://www.vaticannews.va/en/vatican-city/news/2019-07/canonizaion-newman-13-october.html.  Predicted 6/4/19 for August 2019.

4. THAT FORCES WOULD RISE UP IN 2019 TO MEET THE ASSAULT ON DEMOCRACY

5. THAT THERE WOULD BE A RISE IN GENEROSITY & HELPING EACH OTHER IN 2019:

• The generosity of Walmart in communities is a surprise we were not expecting. The clothing giant donates clothes to clothe people who have none.  People come together in odd ways we did not expect. (Karen) Predicted June 6, 2019 
  • People are helping their neighbors.  It’s a national movement.  Grassroots. (Bluebelle)
  • More and more people turning to loving kindness. More groups such as this one, connecting people in a positive way.  New buzz word in the news. (Sharon) Predicted June 6, 2019
  • Energy of relief. (Meghan N) (Predicted in December 2017).  Impeachment brings some relief for many.
  • More charities, more people doing community service. (Christopher) Predicted in December 2017 for 2019.  Charitable giving reaches new high.
  • A Maypole. Focus on the children of the world and their health, safety, food, and overall well- being. (Jan)
  • More peaceful protests. Feels like the sixties with people singing. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • January 18– I see federal workers getting fed in pantries. (Bin)   Two stories emerged the day after this prediction was made:  Hereand here. Predicted 1/17/19 for January 2019.
  • January 8 — Health care for all in the news.(Betty) NY City’s mayor announces free health care for all who can’t afford to pay in NYC.  This is a huge development and a first of its kind in the U.S.
  • Health care for everyone is in the news. (Betty) Predicted in September 2018.
  • November 14–I am seeing a blue tide of water, that is moving through dry earth and I am seeing a new day and people cheering from the shore. Help has arrived.  (Andrew Posey). Predicted October 9 for rest of October. In Italy people are rescued after being stranded 11 days at sea  

6. THAT WE'D SEE EVEN MORE NEW TECHNOLOGIES AND CURES

7. GREATER POSITIVE ACTION &/OR GOOD NEWS FOR THE EARTH, THE CLIMATE, ANIMALS

8. THAT THERE WOULD BE BAD NEWS FOR DONALD TRUMP 

9. THAT WE'D SEE A SUBSTANTIAL RISE OF PROGRESSIVES AND PROTESTS IN 2019 AFTER TWO YEARS OF GOP DOMINANCE

• People continue to wake up and become more aware of their power. (Charisse) Predicted in 2018 for 2019.
  • Big movements formed.  Protests. Determined to take back the planet and the country. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • January 4, 2019 --Dems get to work and work very fast. (Muriel) Predicted in September 2018.
  • There’s hustle and bustle in Congress, and I hear “Let’s get down to business.” (Ann) Predicted in September 2018.
  • Political shift to the left is palpable and audible. Events are cumulative. Republicans are shaken up; Democrats are resurgent, buoyant, energized. (Maryellen) Predicted in September 2018 for 2019.
  • Getting down to brass tacks. Getting started. (Sally) Predicted in September 2018.
  • January 2 --Pelosi standing beside an inner door to the House; she is relaxed, happy, warm, and smiling and greeting new representatives as they walk into the chamber; I feel like I’m walking through the door and looking into her face: I’m with other new representatives and feel like I’m a younger, tall, broad shouldered athletic woman followed by others, like I’m on an athletic team.(Grace singer) Predicted in April 2018.Photos of Congress’s First Day Show a New Era Has Begun 
  • Congress has a lot more blue. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted in March 2017 for January 2019.
  • It’s quiet.  The government turns over to the Dems.  (Bluebelle) Predicted 8/20/18
  • I see more blue from the election.(Siobhan). Blues win the House and gain ground in local elections. Predicted in September 2018.
  • Seeing a lot more blue in the House.(NJ). Predicted in March 2017
  • Not a huge blue takeover, but dems gain seats in the House. (Charisse) Predicted in March 2017.
  • Lots of new kids in the school (meaning Congress). Lots of excitement. The color is purple, a combination of red and blue.(Kathryn) Predicted in January 2018.
  • January 4 --Adam Schiff is happy. (Donna) Predicted in March 2017

10. IN SPITE OF THE VERY REAL CHALLENGES, THE YEAR ENDS ON A HOPEFUL NOTE

• I am feeling so hopeful. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted 8/20/18
  • October 31:  I see a baseball bat on the Capitol.(Jeanne Mayell) Predicted January 2019 for October 2019. The Washington Nationals win the World Series, the first in their franchise history!
  • The end of December is bright, and things are looking good.  (Bright Opal) Predicted 8/20/18.  Impeachment brings relief to many.  Economy news is improving.
  • I get a bit of unsteadiness overall but very much holding the status quo. Nothing failing and nothing really moving forward. It’s a holding pattern. (Jana) Predicted June 6, 2019
  • A year of ups and downs. There is an awakening and changing habits in many people.(Theng) Predicted June 6, 2019
  • The years feels brighter, a higher vibration, but still chaotic. (Kathryn) Predicted 11.11.19
  • People are tired but not giving up.  (Jeanne Mayell)
  • In spite of all the turmoil, I’m feeling safe here. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • December 6-–I see a Chocolate convention! (Julie K.) Predicted 11.11.19 for end of 2019. Renowned chocolate festival, Salon du Chocolat, held in NYC – XinhuEnglish.news.

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
(@kateinpdx)
Noble Member Registered

For November/December Lovendures made this prediction:

"I see a yellow ribbon. Troops coming home. (Lovendures)"

There's a Toyota commercial with a people making a big yellow ribbon and troops coming home to what looks like Regan National airport. I wonder if that's a hit?

Lovendures, BlueBelle, Lilinoe and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@kateinpdx

I think it sounds like a hit. Thank you for posting this. And welcome back to the forum!

RosieHeart, Lovendures, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lenor

Your links are so good. They are word-for-word reflecting the predictions. Thank you.

RosieHeart, Lilinoe, RosieHeart and 1 people reacted
(@lenor)

• Dubai rings in the New Year in style. (Andrew Posey) Predicted June 6, 2019.

Dubai New Years Celebration 2020: Catch the live light and fireworks show at Burj Khalifa - travel - Hindustan Times (one of many stories about Dubai’s celebration)

www.hindustantimes.com/travel/dubai-new-years-celebration-2020-catch-the-live-light-and-fireworks-show-at-burj-khalifa/story-YNGU1sObsGch5oaaVviYPO.html

Jeanne Mayell, Lilinoe, RosieHeart and 5 people reacted
(@lenor)

• Dead and cold, massive starvation in Russia (Andrew) Predicted 1/26/19. ( International)

Mass starvation of reindeer linked to climate change and habitat loss.

theconversation.com/mass-starvation-of-reindeer-linked-to-climate-change-and-habitat-loss-121452

• Julian Castro dropping out of the race. (Bright Opal) 11/11

Julian Castro quits 2020 Democratic presidential race - The Floridian

floridianpress.com/2020/01/julian-castro-quits-2020-democratic-presidential-race/

Jeanne Mayell, Lilinoe, RosieHeart and 5 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@kateinpdx

Thank you for posting about the commercial.  I do believe this could have been what I saw.  I have actually seen the commercial and loved it, but didn't make the connection until you pointed it out. The feeling and visual of the commercial was very much what I saw and felt.  Thank you for noticing it.

lenor, Jeanne Mayell, Lilinoe and 3 people reacted
(@jovesta)
Noble Member Registered

Did anyone see this U.S. Strike on Iran coming?  What do we see arising from it?

lenor and lenor reacted
(@kateinpdx)
Noble Member Registered

@jovesta

I was wondering that too and looking through prediction threads. I made a prediction about the middle east this month, but thought it was Syria.

I truly hope this isn't as serious as it feels. 

Jeanne Mayell, Unk p, lenor and 3 people reacted
(@allyn)

I noticed that one of the predictions concerning 2020 was about daffodils.  I can't recall the exact wording, but I think it was that we would learn something about them and/or they would be in the news.

On December 31, 2019, I was coming out of my office when I noticed a plant that was growing near a tree that the city planted.  It was already about three inches tall, and it was a daffodil.  This morning, I noticed more daffodils growing in my own back yard.  At least twenty of them, already breaking through the ground.

On the negative side, I live in east Tennessee, and we normally do not have daffodils growing this early. Normally, they start showing up in late February-mid March.  The last few years, I noticed that they were growing in mid-to-late January.  But this is the first time in memory that they have ever appeared this early.  This is a testament as to the slightly warmer and rainier temperatures that have plagued Tennessee as a result of environmental changes.  While daffodils are beautiful flowers, it is still a bit unsettling to see them this early. (note: they are not blooming yet, and are only a few inches tall.  But unless a deep freeze hits them, I expect they will probably start blooming by mid-January, a full six weeks earlier than usual.)

On the positive side, daffodils are often symbols of new beginnings and rebirths.  Perhaps it is a sign not to listen to the negativity around us, because a new and positive change (or changes) is on the horizon.

Thoughts?

Lilinoe, lenor, BlueBelle and 13 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Allyn I am certain that the daffodils taking on new meaning are hits - the new meaning is climate change. As well as @Kateinpdx's prediction about military vehicles in the Middle East. Thanks for pointing it out. I have posted them on the Main Prediction Page. 

TriciaCT, CC21, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
(@polarberry)

I also found this prediction by Vagabeau interesting-  "I see pink posies.  Nancy Pelosi brings Spring early to the Capital.  I had a sharp pain in my right forearm as if it was being twisted.  It eased into a tingle until the feeling was eventually gone.  I take this to mean the torrent of emotions will ease into a calmness among the collective.  I see children laughing in the sun."

Peonies can represent love. More people in the collective uniting against Twitler? 

TriciaCT, BlueBelle, Lawrence and 7 people reacted
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

From the October 9, 2019 predictions for January 2020:

• Another sex scandal affecting Trump. (Jeanne Mayell)

This is a hit.  An Ex-Fox reporter has just (Jan. 3, 2019) come forward with a story about Trump hitting on her before he was elected.   See the link below:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/courtney-friel-says-trump-asked-her-to-visit-his-office-for-a-kiss

lenor, TriciaCT, BlueBelle and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@rosieheart

I too have noticed the hits coming faster. The last quarter is about double the first quarter. I think it was because of the looming darkness and the impeachment.  This was a big event that loomed large and loud in the collective conscience, and we picked up on it. We also had more predictions in 2019, & I got more help finding hits (Lenor and others). If I knew how to make a graph in Word, I could graph it. 

RosieHeart, lenor, TriciaCT and 11 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

[Note the important discussion about a Fox news reporter reporting Trump abuse has been moved to the Unraveling Trump thread where more people can weigh in on this event.]

lenor, TriciaCT, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
(@bluebelle)

@allyn

@JeanneMayell

I noticed that Baba and I both saw daffodils for the same time frame during the latest Read the Future night.  So, I'm always intrigued when two or more of us hit on the same topic, no matter how obscure.  Strange, eh?

Lilinoe, RosieHeart, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

I just had a look back at my 11/11 predictions and I found the daffodil prediction under the heading Positive Developments for 2020. As usually happens when we are doing predictions, it just came to me and I wouldn’t have remembered it if I hadn’t looked for it. 

I still haven’t had any peace to try to sense anything further but will try again next week when things are quieter. I also think that March and April will be pivotal months and that things will happen very quickly  when we reach that moment.

RosieHeart, BlueBelle, TriciaCT and 3 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

Very funny @ Bluebelle that we just almost posted simultaneously about the daffodils!

FEBbby23, BlueBelle, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
(@lenor)

• Resistant Republicans; some of them will retire from the party itself, some will even quit politics. (Bright Opal) 11/11

Congressional Retirement Tracker 2020: House Republicans Head for the Exits - VICE

www.vice.com/en_us/article/j5yp37/republican-greg-walden-quits-congressional-retirement-tracker-for-2020

• Trumps’ tariffs have harmed people economically. (Karen) Predicted June 6, 2019 (december 2019)

Trump's 'Tariffs Have Really Just Hurt Us,' Conservative Economist Tells Fox Business

www.newsweek.com/trump-tariffs-have-really-just-hurt-us-conservative-economist-1477032

• Shakiness in the world Collective. The poor are getting poorer. (Faye) Predicted June 6, 2019

Trump tax cuts haven’t lifted the working poor, middle class | Letter - lehighvalleylive.com

www.lehighvalleylive.com/opinion/2019/12/trump-tax-cuts-havent-lifted-the-working-poor-middle-class-letter.html

Rich get richer and poor get poorer in this economy - HoustonChronicle.com

www.houstonchronicle.com/business/columnists/tomlinson/article/Rich-get-richer-and-poor-get-poorer-in-this-14471084.php

• Traffic jams in NYC. (Andrew Posey) Predicted June 6, 2019 

Solving New York City's traffic congestion.

www.crainsnewyork.com/op-ed/solving-citys-traffic-nightmares

• Widespread power outages (Jackie) Predicted June 6, 2019 ( December 2019)

Thousands without power across NE Ohio due to strong wind gusts

www.cleveland19.com/2019/12/30/thousands-without-power-across-ne-ohio-due-strong-wind-gusts/

About 29,750 Customers Without Power Throughout SoCal Amid Post-Holiday Winter Weather | KTLA

ktla.com/2019/12/26/almost-175000-customers-without-power-throughout-socal-after-post-holiday-winter-weather/

Destructive winter storm leaves behind a big mess on Oahu, Kauai

www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2019/12/25/widespread-power-outages-reported-oahu-kauai/

Trump uses Christmas as an appeal to Christian values. It’s a campaign ploy to appeal to the religious Right. (Jana) Predicted June 6, 2019 (December 2019)

Trump touts gains for evangelicals as he works to avoid defections - POLITICO

www.politico.com/news/2020/01/03/trump-evangelical-defection-093071

BlueBelle, Lilinoe, RosieHeart and 7 people reacted
Page 32 / 92
Share: