Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] If you see a hit (prediction made on this site that has come true) please post here

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Thank you, Deborah, for finding this likely cure for sickle cell anemia. This is a huge breakthrough and also a hit for Caroline. It reminds me that our effort to see positive developments in the future is accurately showing the good that is unfolding. 

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Over the years of reading the future, some visions pop out that provide an overview for describing our  world and where we are heading at the moment the prediction is being done.  The big ones come to me most vividly, as if spirit is saying, "This one is huge, so pay attention!"  

This prediction that Deborah listed last week as coming true about the coming nor-easter storms:

In a vision I got in 2013, the melting of the Arctic will coincide with greater nor’easter storms for the north eastern U.S., greater in frequency, in speed of genesis, and size. (Jeanne Mayell)

That particular vision has seared itself in my mind for many years.  It came in one of those technicolor dreams, an animated video in my mind's eye where I was above the North Atlantic looking down on the water and the coastline towards the North Pole.  I saw the sun beating down on the water above the ocean. I sensed  that the Arctic had melted. Then like alien attackers, these corkscrew-shaped storms rushed in spiral movement diagonally across the ocean towards the New England coast.

You showed in the news articles that these storms used to be a rarity.  But my  vision shows they will become become the norm.  

Melissa, BlueBelle, LalaBella and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Adding this comment from the Prediction page comments.  It helps me to keep the possible hits in one place so that when I have time to update the hits, here the are.  

Today Bin wrote:Trump’s budget came out for 2020, where he makes drastic cuts to pay for the military and the wall. https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/3/11/18259789/trumps-2020-budget-proposal-cuts This could be a hit for this 2020 reading: An apple eaten to the core. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted in October 2017.

deetoo, BlueBelle, deetoo and 1 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Brexit Hits.

*Still fighting about Brexit. Predicted  January 17, 2019 for March 2019. (Baba)

*Feeling really angry “Dammed Brexit.” Really angry. It won’t go through. Too much. Predicted  January 17, 2019 for March 2019 (Paula).

Bad day for May and Brexit.  The headlines across the UK papers are Brutal. ( See link below).

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/13/house-of-fools-what-the-papers-said-about-mays-brexit-defeat

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
(@deborah-carey)
Noble Member Registered

more on the global warming front. just posted today.

A rapidly intensifying storm the National Weather Service says is "of historic proportions" has explosively intensified into a raging blizzard across the Plains, bringing hurricane-force wind gusts and white-out conditions to multiple states from Colorado to the Dakotas.

Why it matters: This storm's strength and rate of intensification is unusual for the Plains states, with low pressure records likely to be challenged or broken in multiple locations. (In general, the lower the air pressure, the stronger the storm.) The minimal central pressure may hit the low 970s or upper 960s millibars Wednesday when it peaks in eastern Colorado or western Kansas, threatening March and all-time state records. So far, the minimum pressure of 971 millibars recorded in Colorado would be a new state record if it is confirmed.

The storm is bringing air and road travel to a screeching halt from Dallas to North Dakota, with blizzard conditions and winds gusting upwards of 70 mph forecast for a vast stretch of real estate.

• If you don't live in the Central U.S. but are traveling Wednesday, cross-country flights will be affected, as pilots navigate around towering thunderstorms and seek out any smooth air routes that may exist.
  • Major airline hubs, including Denver, Dallas and Chicago, are seeing impacts from this storm, leading to delays and cancellations, the FAA warns. In Denver, for example, visibility was reduced to essentially zero in heavy snow along with winds gusting to 75 mph, effectively shutting down the airport.

The big picture: This particular storm is intensifying so rapidly that it qualifies as a "bomb cyclone," a non-technical moniker applied to storms that undergo a process known as bombogenesis, through which their minimum central air pressure drops by at least 24 millibars in 24 hours.

• Typically, rapidly deepening, non-tropical storms such as this tend to occur over oceans, where the contrast between air masses and availability of moisture is maximized.
  • That, plus how low the air pressure is forecast to go, is what makes this one unique.
  • It's the result of the combination of two jet stream disturbances into one, as detailed by meteorologist Philippe Papin on Twitter.

Already on Wednesday morning, at least one all-time low pressure record was set, in Pueblo, Colorado.

BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
(@melissa)
Honorable Member Registered

I have been thinking about this particular vision for several weeks now. Not sure if it showed up in the news anywhere, but I surely have been yelling it out loud for many weeks, with regard to the Southern District of New York. But more like, "Yay New York City!!!"  And now with our hero, Tish James, "Yay, New York!" 

No more skirting the law with presidential pardons. Maybe Michelle M. heard me. Haha!!!

• I hear someone yelling,”New York City!” (Michelle M.)

deetoo, Tiger-n-Owl, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
(@melissa)

BlueBelle, Tiger-n-Owl, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
(@melissa)

Could this be a reference to the recent Ethiopian airplane crash and all that implies for Boeing and how they have ignored the complaints and warnings from pilots for many months. I also wonder if this relates to the Navy ships that were running into other craft because they couldn't "see" them. Maybe I am drifting into conspiracy territory here, but the thought did cross my mind, I wonder if this is not just a glitch but a hack...

• I see in my mind’s eye an aircraft in horizon. Not sure what it portends. (Alicia)

Tiger-n-Owl, Jeanne Mayell, Tiger-n-Owl and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Thank-you, Melissa!  I posted the Someone yelling New York prediction as a hit because I agree that today's New York States indictment of Manafort created a big noise around the world since it came on the heels of  his federal sentencing.  Can you tell me what month the Flight delays prediction was for? 

BlueBelle, Tiger-n-Owl, Melissa and 3 people reacted
(@melissa)

Hi Jeanne,

Yes, flight delays was predicted for March 2019

And "aircraft on horizon portending something" was also for March 2019

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Sounds like the Ethiopian airlines crash fits Alissa's vision of an airplane.  The plane has been in the news because of the international concerns it set off for using that apparently defective plane. I don't know about the Navy ship issue. Would want to see how that plays out.  

BlueBelle, Tiger-n-Owl, Melissa and 3 people reacted
(@melissa)

Apologies for so many posts. the flight delays prediction was made in Sept 2018 for this March. And the airplane portending something was made in January 2019 for this March. So many predictions. I just found another one. Can you tell I am one of the many stranded at home today due to the storm? Kind of fun because I get to search through all these wonderful predictions today!!!

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Melissa, you are helping me more than you can imagine!  Because of you, and Deborah, and others, I am able to keep track of hits.  Tracking hits helps us:  (1) we understand better how prediction works, (2) the people who are doing the readings get to learn from seeing their own hits how their own minds work, i.e., how their psyches tell them about their world and what they actually get from that ,  and  (3) the hits may contain messages about our world. 

So thanks for using your stranded time to help us! 

Tiger-n-Owl, Melissa, Tiger-n-Owl and 1 people reacted
(@melissa)

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Thanks for this one - am posting it now.  Also Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has been getting mucho press time for her interviews.  She had another one today. 

BlueBelle, Melissa, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
(@melissa)

I was going to mention AOC as well! :)

And here's another, maybe? We have so much political news here it's hard to find international news, so someone else may have a better link on this. And this news story is from Feb but it was predicted for March, but I figure it's close enough...

• Panic in March. People fleeing Sudan in Africa. (Helena) Predicted in October 2017 for March 2019

https://www.voanews.com/a/new-violence-in-south-sudan-sends-thousands-fleeing-to-dr-congo/4783305.html

BlueBelle, Tiger-n-Owl, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
(@melissa)

And of course there is this super duper one that have had many related news stories already, but will likely have more....tomorrow!!! :) Can't wait! 

• Beware the Ides of March. (Muriel) Predicted in September 2018 for March 2019

Ok, signing off now to cook dinner and back to my other job. haha!

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I can't click "like" for the Congo violence. So awful and tragic, but thank you for finding the story.

(@coyote)
Illustrious Member Registered

Jeanne, I know that you and several others here are seeing the rise of a youth movement in the 2020s to protect the environment and mitigate climate change. That process has already been unfolding. Tomorrow, hundreds of thousands of students across the globe will be staging a school strike to protest governmental inaction on global warming. Here's a piece about it:

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2019/mar/14/youth-climate-strikes-to-take-place-in-almost-100-countries-greta-thunberg

This is all being inspired by Greta Thunberg, a Swedish teenager who spent weeks in 2018 striking every Friday outside Sweden's parliament. She was invited to address the latest Davos World Economic Forum, where she told her audience "I don't want you to be hopeful. I want you to panic. I want you to feel the fear I feel every day. And then I want you to act." Here's another piece about Greta:

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2018/sep/01/swedish-15-year-old-cutting-class-to-fight-the-climate-crisis

deetoo, CDeanne, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Yes, Coyote. Bravo for Greta Thunberg.  Too many people are too polite to put it directly to policymakers that they should be afraid.  I am grateful for her courage and directness.

deetoo, Coyote, CDeanne and 3 people reacted
Page 3 / 92
Share: