Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] If you see a hit (prediction made on this site that has come true) please post here

1,838 Posts
136 Users
17795 Likes
154.7 K Views
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Thank you, Lenor.  Will post. The light is rising at the same time that the climate news is getting worse at the same time that the Republican and right wing movements around the world are reaching new heights at the same time that they about to lose their bids (as in Brexit).  It is the yin/yang symbol in action.  The light is coming up underneath as the dark is hitting all time high. 

Here is a physicist's depiction of the yin/yang symbol and how it describes the movement of energy in our world. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW2iKQDpiV4

Lilinoe and Lilinoe reacted
(@lenor)
Illustrious Member Registered

Erdogan: “It’s party time, we have a way in to the Kurds.” (Bright Opal) 11/11

Erdogan shows anti-Kurdish video to senators at White House - BBC News

www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50424362

Erdogan’s party of choice. 

(@codyroo)
Noble Member Registered

Jeanne,

Not sure if you would consider this a hit, but there is that Free Will thing that messes with timelines.

Trump is silent.  He can’t or won’t speak.  Odd. (Bluebelle)  

Predicted for Dec 2018.  Just off by one year.

In the Trump unraveling thread, it was mentioned that Trump has taken to working in his "private office", so he seems to be retreating.  (does he actually work?)

Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Following on @Codyroo’s search for hits, I think I might have found a few more. I had a look in the June 6, 2019 predictions for November and found the following: 

• Trump goes into hiding. (Baba)

These might have been more  figurative than literal regarding the current upsets in the military due to improper pardons and wild hate tweeting:

• Trump is aiming a slingshot at someone he is livid at. I think he's taking military action. (Susan) This 
  • Artillery firing, in relation to Trump. (Cindy )

This could be referring to the realization that everyone is coming to that the government is being hollowed out and there are no people or only acting people in many important positions:

• I feel like a wave passed over U.S. People in post shock state;  vacuum left in government leadership. (Irene B.)

This one certainly feels true, especially after all of the hearings over the last few weeks:

• My energy feels drained and I am exhausted. Something has made us all tired. (Michelle)

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/10/us/veterans-day-cold-weather.html

• The northeast US experiences very cold weather. (Baba)

Lilinoe, Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
(@lenor)

• I hear the words, “Humpty dumpty Trumpty.” (TriciaCT) Predicted 11.11.19

And the winner is:

1574705607-60D20244-619E-4975-93C3-455CEA069E7A.jpeg

Lilinoe, TriciaCT, herondreams and 11 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@lenor

Hahaha.

And if I'm not mistaken @@jeanne-Mayell may have had a vision of Humpty Dumpty years ago on this site!

His egg is cracked/cracking and his walls are crumbling down all around him.

Crumbling walls expose a lot of rats, too. I'm sure there are many more that will scurry out in a hurry for self-protection.

Not to mention the very foundation that his very infamous wall will further expose in threats, bribery and corruption galore in the decades to come.

Lilinoe, TriciaCT, lenor and 11 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@michele-b-here-in-the-forum

Wow, you have quite a memory. That was back in 2016.

Michele, Lilinoe, Michele and 1 people reacted
(@lenor)

@baba

Artillery firing, in relation to Trump. (Cindy)

Could this be the Turkish army decimating the Kurds because of Trump’s policy to withdraw troops.  

Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@lenor

I think you could be right. I had a strong feeling that it was a hit and couldn’t quite put my finger on what it was indicating. I did think of the Kurds but was looking at it from the US side instead of theirs. Thanks for pointing it out!

(@triciact)

@lenor

Wow thanks for pointing that one out LOL!!! ? ? 

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

There are so many hits that keeping them posted, let alone finding them, has become a big job.  I will try to update these hits soon.  Lenor, you are a star!  I have counted about one hundred hits already for November and a week to go. 

Michele, TriciaCT, Michele and 1 people reacted
(@lenor)

• Fires in Australia, the likes of which have never been seen before. That nation reels.  Sydney is covered in smoke.  A national emergency is declared.  People have to evacuate the Sydney suburbs.  Many are trapped. ( Bluebell) 11/11

Sydney smoke: Australia fires send haze over Sydney and Adelaide - BBC News

www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-50497489

Lilinoe and Lilinoe reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lenor

Thanks. We got those earlier this week: (People  can check what we already got here https://www.jeannemayell.com/2019-predictions-that-have-come-true-so-far/)

November 22–Visions coming true from 11.11.19 Read the Future night about fires in Australia reaching catastrophic proportions and causing new level of climate change awareness:

TriciaCT and TriciaCT reacted
(@lenor)

I see a giant fish being hauled out of the ocean. I think there is a person inside it. (Jeanne Mayell). [Note in an earlier month, Bernie saw a shark attack. Maybe related.] Predicted June 6, 2019

Officials ID man who died after being found in freezer at Braintree Fish processing company – Boston News, Weather, Sports | WHDH 7News 

Hit????

I didn’t see the australian prediction because it was below the “Click for more ....” there are so many hits it is hard to keep up. Will try and find new ones.

There is a plane crash in the news. (Bernie) 11/11 (International)

Dozens feared dead after plane crashes into homes in Congolese city - ABC News

abcnews.go.com/International/dozens-feared-dead-plane-crashes-homes-congolese-city/story?id=67290680

TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lenor

No worries, you are amazing. Just keep going and I will know if something has already been posted because I post them all -- twice.  

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Another young female Asian pop  singer just died. So sad.  Didn't someone predict this? I thought it was Bin but maybe Andrew, but not sure and can't find the prediction. K-Pop singer Goo Hara found dead highlight pressures on female stars

Bin had predicted the first one, that happened last May.  Fame is rough and especially hard on the young.  

(@michele-b)

Wow, you have quite a memory. That was back in 2016.

@jeanne-mayell

Thanks, Jeanne. Your predictions are just memorable in my otherwise mature brain. But the shout out was great positive reinforcement.   ??

(@lenor)

Bloated carcasses, many deaths in the news. (Michele) Predicted in January 2018 (November 2019/International)

More than 14,000 sheep drown after ship capsizes off Romania | Romania News | Al Jazeera

www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/11/14000-sheep-drown-ship-capsizes-romania-191125091853992.html

TriciaCT, Michele, RosieHeart and 3 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@lenor

You are amazing good at finding hits!

Bloated carcasses, many deaths in the news. (Michele) Predicted in January 2018 (November 2019/International)

More than 14,000 sheep drown after ship capsizes off Romania | Romania News | Al Jazeera

I remember seeing that vision but it does make me sad it happened. ?

deetoo, TriciaCT, deetoo and 1 people reacted
(@lenor)

Thank you. I am a retired librarian and research is my thing. I believe in everyone who makes predictions here and finding hits just validates your gifts. I thoroughly enjoy the challenge. I may be good at finding predictions, you all are blessed and good at making them.

?

Coyote, BlueBelle, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
Page 27 / 92
Share: