Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] If you see a hit (prediction made on this site that has come true) please post here

(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

Here's another one-- Karen predicted back in January for November. It has to be about the Game 5 World Series Lock him up event:  Remarkable, Karen for the precision of this ten months later: 

October 28--People are chanting, "Lock him up! Lock him up!"  It is not happening. (Karen) Predicted January 17, 2019 for Nov. 2019.  

Definitely a spot on hit!

Lilinoe, TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

October 29--Rise of right wing beliefs in Italy. (Lauri) Predicted June 6 for October 2019. Italy: Right wing candidate wins local election for first time in 50 years.

(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

From the June 2019 predictions for Nov. 2019:

• A senate or committee hearing. The chairman has his gavel in the air trying to bring quiet and order. There is an exchange going on between two people. Everyone else’s head is going back and forth following the exchange, as if watching a tennis match. It is a ‘popcorn’ worthy event. (Villager)

Manu Raju, CNN's top Congressional reporter, just tweeted out an update about Lt. Colonel Vindman's testimony today (Oct. 29) which seems to match this prediction to a Tee.

New - some tense moments at Vindman deposition. Schiff objected to a line of questioning from Republicans, which Democrats contended was an effort to out the whistleblower. GOP pushed back, arguing they were simply asking questions about who Vindman spoke with, per sources

GOP members argue they are not trying to out the whistleblower. The back-and-forth led to a heated exchange between Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell and GOP Rep. Mark Meadows, according to multiple sources. Other members joined in.

Link on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1189222355861721092

Tiger-n-Owl, Lilinoe, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@rosieheart

Thank you for finding this one.  I went through predictions the last couple of days and could not believe how many hits there were.  Some of the predictions had been made nearly two years ago  for this month, and they came true right on schedule . And then you find this one!  What a talented group of people keep showing up at Read the Future nights. 

RosieHeart, Lilinoe, RosieHeart and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

October 30:  I see a baseball bat on the Capitol. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted January 2019 for October 2019. The Washington Nationals win the World Series, the first in their franchise history!

When I had this vision I did not know there was a Washington Nationals team. I just thought it involved the World Series. So actually it is less of a hit and more just a vision that came true. 

RosieHeart, Timo, Tiger-n-Owl and 9 people reacted
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

Not sure if this counts as a hit or not because the "packages" were hand delivered, not mailed, but in the January 18, 2019 predictions for Nov. 2019 this was one of the predictions:

• Suspicious packages are mailed to prominent people.(Julie)

Today (October 31, 2019) this happened in Congressional offices:

NRCC campaign prank leads to suspicious package investigation

Capitol Hill police were called to investigate suspicious packages left outside the offices of several House Democrats on Thursday after staffers for the National Republican Campaign Committee (NRCC) delivered large moving boxes to several lawmakers.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/468395-nrcc-campaign-prank-leads-to-suspicious-package-investigation

The Washington Post also covered this story (so did a number of reporters on twitter). 

Interestingly, they all used the term "suspicious packages" which is exactly the wording from the prediction.

Link:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry-live-updates/2019/10/31/b4b87544-fb56-11e9-8906-ab6b60de9124_story.html

TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Yes, this is a hit. And it was an unsettling move, designed not to prank but to scare and intimidate.  

TriciaCT, RosieHeart, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell

Banana Republican tactics.

Enough said.

TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
(@listenbrother)
Active Member Registered

Hi, Bin in Sept 2020 section had said following

AOC will be endorsing Sanders. (Bin)

Year was off but time period was spot on!

lenor, BlueBelle, Lilinoe and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Thank you, @Listenbrother.  And Welcome!  I will post this hit.

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
(@lenor)
Illustrious Member Registered

• There is a shooting at a masked ball. (Andrew Posey) (October 9th)

‘Horrific tragedy’: five dead at Halloween party in California Airbnb rental | California | The Guardian

• The sky is clearing, and I see sickness avoided, a plague delayed. (Andrew Posey) (October 9th)

www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/congos-14-month-ebola-outbreak-finally-nearing-end/   

• Ladybugs are flying away to greener pastures. ( Arianne) October 2019

www.wdrb.com/weather/wdrb-weather-blog/ladybug-invasion-sign-of-harsh-winter/article_db7aa0e6-fcad-11e9-8155-5fe3b6ba0010.html

RosieHeart, Lilinoe, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lenor thank you for finding these, as awful as the first one is.  

lenor, Lilinoe, lenor and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I still need to search for this prediction on this site somewhere, but I know I had a vision of this for some time in late 2019.  There have been two women's stories surfacing or re-surfacing this fall.  One was the contestant on The Apprentice, and now here's another one. I read Jean Carrol's story a few months ago.  It was really credible. She took responsibility for flirting with Trump but then he shoved her into a dressing room in Bergdorf Goodman and, with her fighting him off, he shoved his hand down her crotch.  It traumatized her and changed her relationship to men forever. This defamation lawsuit. The linked WAPO article reviews all of the many women with credible assault stories.

Another woman comes forward. (Jeanne Mayell) Escalating her accusation of Donald Trump's assault, a respected New York writer Jean Carrol is suing Trump for Defamation 

lenor, Lilinoe, lenor and 1 people reacted
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

in the January 2018 group predictions, this prediction was made for November 2019:

• I see a parachutist fall to earth. (Wayne)

This appears to be a hit.  An Air Force airman fell out of a military plane yesterday (November 5, 2019). He was wearing a parachute when he fell.  Here is an article on this event confirming the prediction:

Airman who fell from plane above Gulf of Mexico still missing

The Air Force, Coast Guard and Army continued their frantic search on Wednesday for an airman who fell out of plane over the Gulf of Mexico, authorities said.

Rescuers scoured a a 7,000-square-mile area near Fort Walton Beach and Pensacola, Florida, following the 11:30 a.m. CT mishap on Tuesday when an airman fell from a C-130, officials said.

Witnesses said the airman’s parachute deployed and he was treading water shortly after the fall, WEAR reported.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/airman-who-fell-plane-above-gulf-mexico-still-missing-n1077691

Also, in the June 2019 predictions for November 2019:

• New medical cures in US. (Lauri)

May or may not be a hit since it is still in testing but this was announced today (Nov. 6 2019):

The powerful gene-editing technique known as CRISPR has raised a lot of hope in recent years for its potential to offer new ways to treat many diseases, including cancer. But until now, scientists have released very little information about results of tests in patients.

On Wednesday, researchers revealed data from the first study involving U.S. cancer patients who received cells genetically modified with CRISPR.  

The highly anticipated results, while quite preliminary, seem to be encouraging, scientists say.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2019/11/06/776169331/crispr-approach-to-fighting-cancer-called-promising-in-1st-safety-test

Yofisofi, lenor, Lilinoe and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@rosieheart

Thank you for finding this. I think we counted it as a hit much earlier, so I will delete the other hit and put in this one, since the dates match up.  It is sad.

Lilinoe and Lilinoe reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

The Macy’s day parade has a Trump baby balloon. The people carrying it are arrested and this starts a bigger protest.  Enough is enough. (Karen) Predicted June 11th, 2019 for November 2019.  

Just announced, the Trump baby balloon will be making an appearance at the Alabama -LSU football game this week where Trump will be in attendance.  If there is an issue with the balloon, this will be the likely place as there have been warnings about protests in the stadium by the Student Government.  Keep you eye on the BALLoon because this prediction might happen before our very eyes. 

"The announcement of the balloon’s visit comes just after Alabama’s Jason Rothfarb, vice president for student affairs for the university’s Student Government Association, warned the campus in an email that “any organizations that engage in disruptive behavior during the game will be removed from block seating instantly for the remainder of the season.”

After the message was shared on social media and covered by AL.com, the Student Government Association released a statement clarifying that it “strongly affirms its belief in free speech and the rights of all students to express their opinions.” The statement claimed the news report “erroneously assigned a political context to a message meant only to remind students about heightened security and the consequences of altercations or other behaviors unbecoming of a University of Alabama student.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-baby-balloon-lsu-alabama-game_n_5dc58456e4b0fcfb7f6556db

BlueBelle, lenor, Lilinoe and 9 people reacted
(@lenor)

The President: I see a horse pulling a Santa sleigh.  He’s weak, but still going on, using Santa technique of offering gifts to anyone who will support him.  He is hold up in his castle, but he survives by playing the people and the GOP Congress with gifts and propaganda. FOX media goes along ( Jeanne Mayell--2019 Channelled Prediction)

Trump lures GOP senators on impeachment with cold cash - POLITICO

www.politico.com/news/2019/10/31/trump-impeachment-senators-donor-062084

BlueBelle, Lilinoe, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

November 9--Something will come out about Jim Jordan. It could have something to do with the sexual abuse case. He’s more involved than he lets on. (Bright Opal) Predicted October 9 for December 2019.  Ex-OSU wrestler and others say Jim Jordan knew about alleged abuse when he was the assistant coach at Ohio State – CNN

BlueBelle, lenor, Lilinoe and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lenor

Thank you. Nice one. 

Lilinoe and Lilinoe reacted
(@lenor)

• Dog farms in news. (Cris) (November 2019)

I found many articles about South Korea closing all dog farms but the headlines were pretty awful since they use the dogs for meat. 

villager, Lilinoe, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
Page 24 / 92
Share: