[Sticky] If you see a hit (prediction that comes true) please post here  

Page 23 / 26
  RSS

(@rosieheart)
Registered
10/14/2019 2:59 pm  

This prediction was made in the June 6 2019 predictions:

• A female singer in Japan passes away. (Bin)

There was also a prediction about a young pop star passing away.

This news is being reported today -- although she was Korean, not Japanese, it seems like it could be a hit as she was popular in Japan (she actually starred in a Japanese movie based on a maga comic).

Sadly, on twitter, it is already sparking trolls/bots to post tweets & videos encouraging copy cat suicides!

K-pop singer Sulli found dead in suspected suicide, highlighting mental health pressures

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/k-pop-singer-found-dead-in-suspected-suicide-highlighting-mental-health-pressures/2019/10/14/1e69a8de-ee67-11e9-bb7e-d2026ee0c199_story.html

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
10/15/2019 1:06 am  

@rosieheart

Thank you for spotting this. Such a tragedy. I will post the hit and send a note to Bin.

ReplyQuote
(@codyroo)
Registered
10/15/2019 1:01 pm  

@jeanne-mayell

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/14/ronan-farrow-national-enquirer-shredded-trump-documents-046711

Ronan Farrow reporting that AMI had material on Trump payouts to women that was destroyed after trump was elected and questions about payouts were coming out. 

This "safe" prediction keeps coming up!

BlueBelle and Lilinoe liked
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)
Registered
10/17/2019 7:55 pm  

Gray, sense of mourning, a popular figure dies, large funeral and open-air memorial. (Ginny) Predicted in January 2018 (October 2019)

Elijah Cummings dies. 

www.huffpost.com/entry/rep-elijah-cummings-dead_n_5da82baae4b0b5c9be49604f 

BlueBelle, Lilinoe, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
10/18/2019 12:22 am  

@Lenor and @Codyroo: thank you for finding these. Looks like I need to go through and find all those predictions of the safe. They go back to 2016 and 2017 when some of us were seeing it. 

BlueBelle liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
10/18/2019 1:27 am  

I love this!  

October 17 —I see the Statue of Liberty standing tall. Then a symbol of strength appears from her, an arm bent at the elbow with raised fist and flexed biceps.  Power to the people. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted October 9 for rest of year. A photo Trump used to mock Pelosi of her standing up to him arm bent at the elbow shaking a pointed finger at him, a room of men in suits and Pelosi the lone female in a blue suit has become a meme, a national of a woman in power. 

Yofisofi, TriciaCT, BlueBelle and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@deborah-carey)
Registered
10/18/2019 7:05 pm  

There is a gas station explosion. (Andrew Posey) Oct 9 predictions

An explosion and fire ripped through storage tanks at NuStar refinery storage facility Tuesday, sending flames and smoke billowing into the skies, CBS San Francisco reported. The incident began unfolding at around 2 p.m. PT in the massive petroleum tank storage farm nestled in the hills of Crockett, according to the Vallejo Firefighters Association.

The fire ignited the vegetation on a hillside bordering the storage tanks. Approximately 200 firefighters and support personnel were dispatched, according to CBS San Francisco.

The smoke and fire kicked up again shortly before 5 p.m. and reignited once more shortly before 7 p.m., sending towering flames up alongside a third tank as crews frantically tried to keep the fire from spreading. It was contained shortly before 9 p.m., and the shelter in place was lifted by 12:30 a.m.

not sue if its the same one that was predicted, but it was a doozy for sure...

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
10/19/2019 12:24 pm  

Thank-you, Deborah, I will post the hit. Glad no one was hurt. 

ReplyQuote
(@lenor)
Registered
10/20/2019 3:33 pm  

Rise of right-wing beliefs in Italy. (Lauri) Update October 2019

www.nwaonline.com/news/2019/oct/20/right-wing-parties-hold-rally-italy

Trump doesn’t understand economics.  He doesn’t understand economics and recessions.  He’s desperate to stop the recession. (Bluebelle) Predicted August 14. Update October 2019

Fallout from Trump's trade wars felt by economies around the world
The collateral damage of the United States' trade wars is being felt from the fjords of Iceland to the auto factories of Japan.

apple.news/A6jnqRHfHS3OPNHRatxdTiw

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin

Lilinoe and BlueBelle liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
10/20/2019 8:08 pm  

October 10 is a big day. There will be a lot of news.  (Baba). Predicted October 9 for some time during the rest of October.  On October 10, two Ukranian businessmen linked  to Guiliani and to the Impeachment investigation were indicted., Sparking a lot of news.

BlueBelle and Baba liked
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)
Registered
10/21/2019 12:07 am  

Wind gusts unusually high in Boston. (Bin) Predicted 1/26/19 (October 2019)

boston.cbslocal.com/2019/10/17/boston-massachusetts-weather-highest-winds-gust-speed-list-october-storm/

Russia in the news at this time.  (Kathryn) Predicted in January 2018. (October 2019)

Russia dam collapse at Siberia gold mine kills 15 - BBC News

ReplyQuote
(@lenor)
Registered
10/21/2019 12:24 am  

In the news is a new drug that treats cancer; possibly for melanoma. (Carol) (October 2019)

www.independent.co.uk/news/health/skin-cancer-survival-chances-melanoma-drug-treatment-research-a9124206.html

ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Registered
10/21/2019 11:34 pm  

Whole year 2019

• Fall, some empty spots on shelves (Lovendures)

Lots of ermpty shelves at Fry's Electronics.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/10/06/frys-electronics-hanging-on-but-for-how-long/

UK Crop Shortages

"A 16 per cent shortfall in the seasonal workforce could hit supermarkets with fruit and vegetable shortages in the run-up to Christmas.

Millions of pieces of fruit and vegetables are rotting due to a lack of EU workers, leaving UK industry leaders fearful that there could be a shortage in the run-up to Christmas.

Supplies of popular winter vegetables like Brussels sprouts, cabbages, cauliflowers, kale and mushrooms could be affected by the labour shortfall, which is part fuelled by Brexit uncertainty.

Ali Capper, chairwoman of the NFU’s horticultural board and an apple producer, told Yahoo News UK: “The shortages are getting worse each year, but this is the first September/October period that we have had this level of waste.

“There should be a deep concern that there could be less of our traditionally British veg like potatoes, parsnips, carrots, red cabbage, which are all put on the Christmas plate, with the root-crop harvest approaching.”

The crisis is striking the apple harvest the most as growers have been forced to leave 100 tons of fruit unpicked – which amounts to around 16 million apples."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/christmas-dinner-shortage-as-sprouts-and-cabbages-rot-eu-pickers-131118218.html

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
10/22/2019 4:31 pm  

@lenor

Thinking about that prediction:  Russia in the news at this time (Kathryn).

I also think that this month Putin is back in the minds of the Collective with the Trump Ukraine-related impeachment.  In Nancy Pelosi's viral photo of her standing up to Trump in a room full of men waving a pointed finger at the president, she said she was actually saying to Trump at the time, "With you, all roads lead to Putin!" The Ukraine shakedown that he did, the Syrian withdrawal, and the Mueller investigation all point to Trump as a Putin asset, and that's coming back with the impeachment. 

https://www.newsweek.com/russia-victory-senator-bob-menendez-trump-foreign-policy-ukraine-syria-pullout-1466522

TriciaCT and Lenor liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
10/22/2019 5:32 pm  

@lenor

I noticed that two people saw cancer healing discoveries for this month. @Andrew Posey also saw something and thought it was related to a different form of cancer.  Perhaps they are from one breakthrough and perhaps it's this one. Thanks for posting. 

Also, want to thank yo for finding that Russia hit because it got me to realize it might be even bigger than that explosion.  Also those Boston wind gusts.  OMG, I experienced those winds first hand. Felt like a hurricane without the rain.

Lenor and BlueBelle liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
10/22/2019 6:12 pm  

October 22 -- Kavanaugh will be back in the news over his cruel elite schooldays behaviors and the lies he has told Congress under oath. I see an emblem; it is a crest worn on an elite school jacket. (Jeanne Mayell) A new book details how the Senate did not fully investigate the accusations made about Kavanaugh's alleged sexual assault including 7 Yale students who were aware of the incident while at Yale.

Baba, TriciaCT, Lilinoe and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
10/22/2019 6:28 pm  

@lovendures

Am posting this.  Thanks for spotting it. 

ReplyQuote
(@rosieheart)
Registered
10/22/2019 9:57 pm  

This looks like another hit.  It's from the June 2019 predictions for September 2019.

• Problems due to trade war: I see bottles of something, like olive oil or a food products at issue. (Jeanne Mayell)

Trump has just put tariffs on EU "luxury" agriculture products, including Spanish Olive Oil, French wine, and cheeses.  The tariffs were announced in September but went into effect last Friday (Oct. 18).

Here's an article about how Spain's olive oil industry may be hard hit by this.  Other countries, like Greece, are being allowed to sell olive oil to the US without tariffs for now but Spanish Olive Oil, which apparently makes up a big chunk of the olive oil sold in the US will be tariffed.

https://www.dw.com/en/trump-tariffs-to-hit-spains-olive-industry-in-tough-times/a-50745362

Lenor, CDeanne, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
10/23/2019 11:45 am  

Thanks on the prediction. I wonder if I'm seeing visions of Trump interference with the world economy that will crash the system. He always targets the little guy because the he gets a quid pro quo from the big guys.  This vision is close to what I saw and it goes with an article that explains his latest caper. I have to take a deep breath every time I read one more thing this damaged version of human does. 

1571845551-Screen-Shot-2019-10-23-at-114442.png

ReplyQuote
Page 23 / 26
Share: