[Sticky] If you see a hit (prediction that comes true) please post here  

Page 22 / 23
  RSS

(@laura-f)
Registered
09/27/2019 7:05 pm  

Rep. Schiff refers to a safe being examined, he's referring to a digital safe, however I count that as a hit since so many of us saw a vision of a literal safe overflowing with dangerous documents that could help oust Mango Mussolini.

Video

He also comments that if anyone tries to erase digital info, they can get most of it anyway. This falls in with some of our visions where many of us saw the safe, but also saw further attempts to hide the contents, including the safe being opened and found to be empty.

Lenor, RosieHeart, deetoo and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
09/30/2019 11:33 pm  

I can't resist putting out this "hit" although I am not counting it as an official hit.  We have a thread I titled  "The Unraveling of Donald Trump" .  CNN titled their interview with Carl Bernstein President Trump is unraveling” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF3zoOuSPUU

Bernstein, who was the reporter who scooped the Nixon Watergate story, is worth listening to get the full seriousness of what is going on.  

As for hits, we have many who had predicted the man would fall apart, and he certainly seems to be doing that right now. 

Lenor, TriciaCT, RosieHeart and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
10/01/2019 9:30 pm  

October 2--A bus of school children in danger. (Bernie). In Washington a 10-year-old calls 911 to report his drunk school bus driver.

Lenor and Lilinoe liked
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Registered
10/02/2019 1:09 am  

October 2019- Latest Predictions

US-People

People on strike, a union meeting, hard hats. look like builders (Rob).

US Auto Workers on strike at GM for 17th day.  Strike has cost GM over a billion dollars.  

https://www.businessinsider.com/gm-strike-getting-more-expensive-already-cost-1-billion-jpmorgan-2019-10

ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Registered
10/02/2019 10:19 pm  
  • The U.S. Capitol has a baseball bat on it. (Jeanne Mayell). Predicted for October 2019

Jeanne, this is probably not what you were originally thinking but the Washington Nationals are currently in the Play-Offs against the Dodgers.  Game one tomorrow.

TriciaCT, Lawrence, BlueBelle and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
10/02/2019 10:46 pm  

I will post this! My husband will appreciate that I am seeing baseball in my predictions. 

Laura F., Lawrence, Lilinoe and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Registered
10/02/2019 11:03 pm  
  • Rains and hurricanes are large in force and their destructive power hits not only the US but also parts of Europe. Solar panels destroyed. (Paula)
  • Latest Predictions for  October 2019
  • Lorenzo is ready to hit Ireland and the UK and shattering  records as it has crossed the Atlantic.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/marshallshepherd/2019/10/02/hurricane-lorenzo-completed-extratropical-transitionwhat-does-that-mean/#7b69df526707

ReplyQuote
(@rosieheart)
Registered
10/03/2019 1:08 pm  

In the January 17, 2019 predictions, Baba said this for October 2019:

• Some kind of insect swarm, Australia. (Baba)

I came across this story today while looking for something else.  Although the swarm happened last week (Sept. 26),  it is close enough to October to appear to be a hit (the story was picked up by other media sources too):

Bees swarm Australian city, making nests on vehicles

Bees have bombarded the Australian city of Adelaide with swarms making their temporary homes on vehicles.

https://www.wkrg.com/international/swarm-of-bees-uses-car-as-nest/

Lenor, TriciaCT, Lovendures and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
10/07/2019 10:36 pm  

October 5 --I’m noticing market watch in the news, may not be a good sign for the economy. (Jeanne Mayell). Truck orders in heavy decline, layoffs started ,bad sign for economy. 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
10/09/2019 11:51 pm  

It’s tied in the 8th inning of the division series between the highly favored Dodgers and the Washington Nationals.

But a year ago I had seen in a Read the Future night that in October 2019 there was a baseball bat on the Capitol.  

We will see. 🙂 

This  is when prediction is fun. 

Lenor, BlueBelle, Baba and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Registered
10/10/2019 4:41 am  

@jeanne-mayell

You know, I bet a lot of the people who work in Washington as government employees could use a happy distraction.  Especially with all the *#%! they have had to deal with over the past few years as the United States  has been Trumped.  Especially right now.  

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
10/10/2019 7:22 pm  

Hit: October 10--The White House is going upside down. I hear the clamor of loud, strident voices. Angry dead people lying in their graves at Arlington cemetery suddenly bolted up to a sitting position to march. (Florida). NY Times: The House can play hardball too. It can arrest Guiliani. This article shows image of White House Upside-down.

Lenor, Baba and Lawrence liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
10/10/2019 7:39 pm  

Hit: October 9 --Panic in the children stuck in IS fighting zones. Europe trying to get the children to safety. But the children are abandoned to fend for themselves. This only hardens them more. (Paula). Predicted June 2019 for October 2019. Trump withdraws protection of the Kurds, Two Kurd children killed in first wave of Turkish attacks.

BlueBelle liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
10/10/2019 7:53 pm  

Hit: October 10--I heard, “Ding, dong, the witch is dead,” and the lollipopkins joyously dancing.  We shall overcome. (Florida).The thing that terrifies Trump about witch hunts is the song, 'Ding Dong..."

Lenor and BlueBelle liked
ReplyQuote
(@jpage57)
Registered
10/11/2019 12:02 am  

@jeanne-mayell

The “angry dead people in Arlington cemetery” are a reference to all the former military brass openly angry with Trump for deserting the Kurds in Syria. Every one that has spoken publicly has said its a shameful act of betrayal to abandon the Kurds who fought along US military against ISIS terrorists. 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
10/11/2019 12:36 am  

@jpage57

Thank you for pointing it out. Arlington cemetery is filled with people who died serving our country and our allies.  When we turn on our allies, as we are doing to the Kurds, and also have done to NATO under Trump, these people roll over in their graves. I will post this.

Predicted for latter half of 2019: Angry dead people lying in their graves at Arlington cemetery suddenly bolted up to a sitting position to march. (Florida).

ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Registered
10/11/2019 1:18 pm  

When we turn on our allies, as we are doing to the Kurds, and also have done to NATO under Trump, these people roll over in their graves. 

I used to live about a 5-minute drive from Arlington Cemetery.   I'd often take long walks through there with a friend of mine.  I loved it there; it felt so peaceful and sacred.  Interestingly, I'd always achieve some clarity as I walked those hallowed grounds.  I'd usually take my walks during times when it wasn't very busy, but even if I saw tourists, they were very respectful.  You never wanted to do anything to desecrate the area, either in speech or action.   

So yes -- these souls are rolling over in their graves.   

Lenor, BlueBelle, Unk p and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
10/11/2019 1:23 pm  

BTW, Florida has turned out to be a prolific prediction wizard. I don't think she posts here.  I hope she will return for our next Read the Future night on Nov 11.  Everybody, you are all welcome to come and it's free. Sign up by clicking the upper right Read the Future event at the top of this page.  

Lenor, BlueBelle and Unk p liked
ReplyQuote
 MMA
(@meliaamal)
Registered
10/11/2019 3:44 pm  

I can't find Jeanne's prediction, but you predicted that the Western part of the US (or West coast) would be burning in Sept. 2019. Sadly, this seems to  be coming true:

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2019-10-11/massive-saddleridge-fire-threatening-hundreds-of-homes-here-are-the-details

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
10/13/2019 10:13 am  

The burning of the West coast is a vision I have received so frequently that I have stopped posting it for fear of sounding like a broken record. I see the West on fire nearly every time I do a timeline reading of our world.  I will find the one you saw for the fall of 2019 and post it as a hit. 

What is happening  now in California  where the utility company shuts off the electricity for 48 hour stretches to protect from fires and to protect themselves from liability is nothing less than apocalyptic.  

The California Pacific Gas and Electric company was shamefully ill prepared for the chaos they created when they shut off electricity to millions of people.  The science has been there for over a decade warning them that the west would burn. They can't ever say they weren't warned or that the drought and heat and wind conditions came as a surprise. 

We are facing an apocalypse there.  And it was preventable because the science has been predicting these heat and drought conditions for decades.  But PG&E, being a private sector company, they focus on their bottom line.  

The problem is not just in California. In different ways, the problem is everywhere. On the east coast in the Atlantic, the Gulf Stream is weakening, and has been weakening for at least a decade.  This will bring extreme freezing conditions to New England, the Maritime provinces of Canada and Europe. We need to get prepared for this. 

Lenor, Unk p and BlueBelle liked
ReplyQuote
Page 22 / 23
Share: