[Sticky] If you see a hit (prediction that comes true) please post here  

Page 21 / 23
  RSS

(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
09/18/2019 7:43 pm  

@firstcat

It's a hit... sadly.  But good intuition.  Predicted by Karen.  I will post.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
09/20/2019 10:28 am  

September 20-- People will be told to stay inside (a problem in the environment).  (Muriel). Muriel predicted people would be told to stay inside. Predicted June 2019 for September 2019. EEE virus fears warn people to stay inside at dawn and dusk.  Schools in high risk areas adjust sports schedules to keep students inside by 7:30 pm. 

This issue arose in my home state this month. They also conducted spraying to keep the mosquito population down.  Ironically, some towns have spent money on sport field lights so kids could play at night.

Lenor liked
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Registered
09/22/2019 2:56 am  

This might be a hit from the January 2019 predictions for September 2019:

• Sailing, I hear pirates in the news.  (Baba)

Somali pirates finally release an Iranian hostage after four years due to bad health. The story seems to have been picked up by several news outlets:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-49782075

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
09/22/2019 10:38 pm  

Looks like a hit to me.  Thank you, Baba, and nice work. 

ReplyQuote
(@lenor)
Registered
09/23/2019 12:47 am  

Problem in the electrical grid. May be sabotage. (Julie)September 2019

SECURITY: Report reveals play-by-play of first U.S. grid cyberattack -- Friday, September 6, 2019 -- www.eenews.net

www.eenews.net/stories/1061111289

A graph with a W shape and then a very long line up.  Might be the stock market. (Beccay) Predicted in January 2018. September 2019

This might be a hit. 

time.com/5683193/trump-tweeting-talking-increase/

ReplyQuote
(@lenor)
Registered
09/23/2019 1:03 am  

Something changes in the collective’s energy.There is a seriousness about a new direction.  I see a ship changing course.  A course correction. (Melanie)

www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/even-trumps-supporters-are-getting-tired-of-his-daily-drama/

deetoo, Jeanne Mayell, Lilinoe and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
09/23/2019 11:07 am  

Lenor, thanks for finding this article in the conservative Republican National Review. I also saw this morning Bill Weld calling Trump's Ukraine admissions treason, also widely reported in the conservative press. We have  a number of predictions about people parting ways with Trump which I'd like to add to Melanie's prediction. 

Lilinoe liked
ReplyQuote
(@rosieheart)
Registered
09/24/2019 4:47 pm  

From June 2019 predictions for September 2019:

• I see Pelosi speaking to the nation. She is very somber.    It takes courage for her to do this. (Bluebelle)

Pelosi will be making an official announcement at 5 p.m. ET today (September 24, 2019) regarding opening impeachment proceedings against Donald J. Trump.

This could be what Bluebelle saw in June.  I must admit I am almost afraid to believe it.

Lenor, KB, Jeanne Mayell and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@rosieheart)
Registered
09/24/2019 5:16 pm  

Updating: Bluebelle was spot on in her prediction.  Pelosi looked somber, thoughtful, and determined.  It was clear she recognized the gravity of what she was announcing and was not doing it lightly.

I was surprised to find tears streaming down my face when she used the word "impeachment."

My gut reaction is that we have a long way to go, and that the worst from Trump is still ahead of us.  Like a caged bear, he will be at his most dangerous in coming days.  But, at least we are finally on the road to getting this madman out of the White House, either through impeachment, resignation, or the 2020 election.  

Lenor, KB, Jeanne Mayell and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)
Registered
09/24/2019 6:14 pm  

@rosieheart

The worst is definitely yet to come from him, but most of it will be directed at the inquiry. He is going to do whatever he can to discredit witnesses and Dem Reps. That will keep enough his negative energy occupied that, short of his version of a Reichtag fire, he wont be able to reap his normal amount of havoc on the rest of the world. Most of the upcoming damage will be carried out by his flock of sheep, but it will be on a small scale compared to what Trump could do in the WH unchecked over the next 16 months

Lenor, RosieHeart, KB and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
09/24/2019 10:57 pm  

September 24 --Predictions coming true about impeachment: 

Lenor, RosieHeart, Unk p and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
09/25/2019 12:58 am  

Going through all of the predictions including those made over a year ago, I saw all of these for this time period that spell the mood of today.  I notice these days that we have very clear predictions and then we have predictions that pertain to the situation but are only clear when taken together. These group energy readings we do at Read the Future nights give us a sense of the future when taken together as a whole. 

September 24 --Predictions coming true about impeachment: 

• I see Pelosi speaking to the nation. She is very somber. It takes courage for her to do this. (Bluebelle). Predicted June 6, 2019 for July 2019. Speaking with a somber expression, Pelosi announces to the nation that the House of Representatives if drafting articles of impeachment. 
  • Formal impeachment hearing begins. (Kathleen) Predicted June 6, 2019 for July 2019.
  • Republicans go quiet because of disturbing news they can't defend. (Donna). [Trump admits he spoke to Ukraine about getting dirt on Biden's son while withholding funding to Ukraine.] Predicted June 6, 2019 for September 2019.
  • No more lies. The charade is over. Cleansing with the truth. (Molly) Predicted in June 2019 for September 2019.
  • Don't despair of the leadership. Something will be revealed by September. (Kathy G.) Predicted in January 2019 for October 2019
  • Pelosi thinking more about impeachment. (Bin). Predicted in June 2019 for October 2019
  • A battle between good and evil was fought.  Good stepped up, bad is avoided.  It wasn’t as easy as evil thought it would be.  (Andrew Posey) Predicted January 2019 for September 2019.
  • I hear the word, “Halleluiah!” (Jeanne Mayell). Predicted January 2019 for September 2019. 
  • Truth! The end of lies. Woman in white is here. (Irene B.) Predicted January 2019 for September 2019.

September 23 --Predictions about shift away from Trump support happening in conservative media: 

• Something changes in the collective’s energy.There is a seriousness about a new direction.  I see a ship changing course.  A course correction. (Melanie) National Review: Even Trump Supporters are Getting Tired of his Daily Drama
  • The winds of change are coming. It’s about time. People are fed up. The tide has turned for the better. (Doris) Predicted January 2019 for September 2019.
  • The majority of US citizens have turned against Trump. (Betty)

Lenor and Lawrence liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
09/25/2019 1:28 pm  

Today these predictions are coming true. There are probably more that fit this situation. If so let me know, thanks!

September 25 –Trump image is crashing in eyes of world. 

• When I think of what is going on with Trump at this time, I see the fallen burning tower of the Tarot.  (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted in January 2018 for September 2019.
  • America forgotten. No one listening to anything to do with Trump. Corruption out in the open. (Paula) Predicted 1/26/19 for September 2019..

The World Just Laughted at Donald Trump. Trump and Johnson together on the World Stage: Eye Troubles Back Home

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
09/25/2019 6:50 pm  

Lawrence, thank you for your "like"!  I have two more predictions that are like "assists" in soccer.  Some predictions hit the mark all by themselves. Others are more like assists in that they reflect what is going on without exactly saying it.  Here are a few of those:

Gearing up for a fight. (Debbie ) Predicted December 2018 for September 2019.

Grey skies over Washington. (Bernie) Predicted June 2019 for September 2019.

Lenor and Lawrence liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
09/25/2019 6:54 pm  
  • Panic in the children stuck in IS fighting zones. Europe trying to get the children to safety. But the children are abandoned to fend for themselves. This only hardens them more. (Paula). Predicted June 6, 2019 for September 2019. ( British girl Bagum  was abandoned by the British government in Syria. She is a teenager. Gave birth three times. Her babies died. She is very angry. A book about her and other isis fighters came out in September 2019).
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/10/books/review/guest-house-for-young-widows-azadeh-moaveni.html
  • Pirates in Somalia are caught on a ship. (Paula) This is about the hostages that were taken by pirates off the coast of Somalia. Predicted in June 2019 for September 2019. 
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-49782075

Lenor and RosieHeart liked
ReplyQuote
(@herondreams)
Registered
09/26/2019 10:22 am  

This may be a hit. I've been thinking of how hot it has been, and my region of North Carolina has seen temps 10 degrees above average this past month. It is only getting into the 60's overnight most nights--it is just wrong to not need a jacket in the morning at the end of September!

Anyway, this article shows that the Northern Hemisphere has seen record heat for Sept. 2018.

https://www.noaa.gov/news/summer-2019-was-hottest-on-record-for-northern-hemisphere

There may have been other predictions on this but I found one:

• It is warmer than usual in fall for Northern Europe. (Baba) Predicted June 6 2019.

ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Registered
09/26/2019 5:47 pm  

Weren't there some very early predictions about files being hidden in the WH?  I'm thinking about the T./Ukraine transcript being pulled out of the electronic storage system where these reports are normally kept, and moved to a different server that typically holds national security secrets.  And who knows what else is being hidden there?

@herondreams, it's been very warm in the DC area -- a couple of nice days, but mainly temps above normal, a few even 90+.  Wasn't it Bluebelle who predicted an unusually warm fall on the East coast?  I'll see if I can find it.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
09/26/2019 6:06 pm  

@deetoo

Regarding hidden files in the White House, I had a clear vision of a closet that contained hidden files that was closed off and even locked. I counted it as a hit when a NY Times reporter overheard Trump's then lawyer while they were lunching at popular D.C. restaurant.  The reporter overheard Trump's lawyer saying he had papers locked in a safe that Mueller didn't know about.  I counted this as a hit, but it seems there have been more than one instance of Trump hidden files.  

I also had a vision of a hidden dedicated fax line between Trump Tower and the Kremlin that went back for a few years before Trump was elected.  

The east coast has been warm from mid Atlantic states to Florida but unusually cool in New England. There have been many predictions about that from different people. Will try to dig them up. 

Lenor, Baba, MDianne and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
09/26/2019 7:29 pm  
@deetoo
I went through all of our predictions on the Prediction page in Climate and Earth.  Here are the hits. Do notice how many different people in our community accurately predicted this: 

Predicted for July 2019:
  • Hot. (Jeanne Mayell). Predicted 8/20/18
  • Baking in the hot sun. (Karen) Predicted 1/26/19
  • Sweltering humidity.  (Melanie) Predicted in January 2018
  • Heat waves again. Terrible heat waves. Affecting crops again. “How do we prevent this next year?” (Paula). Predicted for Europe 
  • Hot summer in Europe. (Paula). 
  • Tremendous heat across the southern US.  Some drought in this same region.  Record breaking temperatures. (Bluebelle).
  • The heat is so hot the pavement tar is melting in places. (Karen)
  • I feel insufferable heat, and I feel it toward the western US. I see fire, with yellows and reds. and smoke. (Betty)
  • Fire, hot burning, flames (Sharon)

August tied July in the hottest month on record in the world (NASA):

Predicted for August 2019: 

• Extreme heat around the world. (Lauri) 
  • Heat levels reach new highs. Very hot. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted 1/26/19 for August 2019.
  • India is too hot. People have to leave. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted 1/26/19 for August 2019.
  • Very hot. The heat will spark the beginning of mass migrations in some parts of the world. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted 1/26/19 for August 2019.
  • Melting sidewalks in some countries. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted 1/26/19 for August 2019.
  • End of summer extreme heat East Coast. (Michelle M., Molly) Predicted 1/26/19 for August.

Predictions that came true that the U.S. experienced record rain for 12 months from July 2018-19 (NASA)

For whole year:

• Too much water – flooding; huge storm with highway signs sideways.(Jeanne Mayell)
  • A lot of snow. People slogging through the snow. (Mary Lo)
  • Tons of snow. (Shelley)
  • I see ripples of water moving from the Midwest toward the Southwest. (Ann)
  • Wet spring, climate extremes everywhere, strong hurricanes. (Laura)

For February:

• Wet and snowy in Boston. The weather continues to be strange and volatile. (Jeanne Mayell). Predicted 1/26/19.
  • Huge coastal flooding (Eric) Predicted 1/26/19.
  • Lots of snow, cold, extreme blizzards in the U.S. (Alisa). Rare snow storms in the northwest Puget sound.  Predicted 1/26/19.
  • I see white, snowy capital city. (Doris) Predicted in September 2018.  DC gets snow.Predicted 1/26/19.
  • Tropical storm with lots of rain, lightening and heavy winds. There were lots of palm trees fallen on a beach. Lots of debris was washing up onto the shore. It seemed like southern US state such as Florida. (Glori) Predicted in September 2018.
  • I see an umbrella. Watch out for rain. (Arianne) Predicted in September 2018.

March: Heavy rainstorms in the southern U.S.(Siobhan). Predicted 1/26/19.

April:

• Rain, snow, storm systems. heat. (Michele L.)Predicted 1/26/19.
  • In the southern U.S. I see rivers overflowing their banks.(Siobhan). Predicted 1/26/19
  • A lot of rain. (Lola) Predicted in January 2018.

May--I am seeing the continent of South America. Floods or some natural disaster. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted in September 2018.

June

• Floods in Midwest. (Julie). Predicted 1/26/19.
  • Wet, rainy West Coast. (Bin). Predicted 1/26/19. Rainy west coast in spring leads to fires in July. 
  • I’m visualizing beautiful golden wheat fields, but then I see mold on the wheat. The fields are too wet and frustrating farmers. (Betty) Predicted 1/26/19. [Midwest flooding and rain causes wheat farmers to abandon fields.]
  • Don’t know which months, but I see really devastating hurricanes. (Caroline). Predicted 1/26/19. [Hurricane season starts early this year - July 14, Hurricane Barry makes landfall in Louisiana.

July

• A lot of rain in U.S.. (Muriel). Midwest flooding. for July
  • Muddy brown flood waters. (Donna)
  • Seeing a lot of rain coming. (Rob)
  • Hot, still rainy, asphalt, cracking, shiny, bright, cracking, roadways. (Jennifer). Heat and rain increase in midwest makes this image a reality. 
  • River overflowing its banks (Doris)
  • In the news: a dam or levee breaks in Tennessee (Cindy)

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
09/27/2019 1:36 pm  

Adding this prediction to the list of predictions that forecast the current impeachment process that we are now going through: 

• Changes that have thrown us out of balance over the summer are more stable now, as more information is revealed during this time.  (Claire) Predicted June 6, 2019 for September. 

Lenor and MDianne liked
ReplyQuote
Page 21 / 23
Share: