[Sticky] If you see a hit (prediction that comes true) please post here  

Page 20 / 26
  RSS

(@lenor)
Registered
09/11/2019 10:09 pm  

There is blood in the streets in Dallas. (Andrew Posey) (Latest predictions/Sept. / US-People )

Although the murder rate is down in Texas there is a rise in murders in Dallas 

www.texastribune.org/2019/08/15/Dallas-crime-murder-rate-rises-state-troopers-resident-complaints/

Saw a grey destroyer type ship from the U.S. in calm waters.  (Lionelle) Latest Predictions /Sept/ US-Trump/Whitehouse

US destroyer challenges maritime claims to South China Sea.

news.usni.org/2019/08/28/destroyer-uss-wayne-e-meyer-sails-past-fiery-cross-mischief-reefs-in-latest-fonops

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
09/11/2019 11:25 pm  

Lenor, thank you!  Am posting these now. 

ReplyQuote
(@lenor)
Registered
09/13/2019 7:37 pm  

www.nytimes.com/2017/08/13/arts/music/in-south-korea-k-pop-pleads-for-peace.html

The KPOP band promotes peace. (Karen) Latest prediction /September/International

ReplyQuote
(@lenor)
Registered
09/14/2019 1:43 pm  

There is a minute of silence in the US. I see men and women in office attire. (maybe 9/11, looks like Wall St) (Villager) Predicted 1/26/19 (September 2019)

wgntv.com/2019/09/11/9-11-memorials-and-remembrances-around-us-for-2019-including-chicago-area/

Major cancer break through. (Andrew) Predicted 1/26/19.( September 2019)

Scientists discover new breakthrough in cancer hair-loss treatment -- ScienceDaily

www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/09/190912120535.htm

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
09/14/2019 7:03 pm  

@lenor, once again, thank YOU! Am posting these. 

villager liked
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)
Registered
09/14/2019 11:58 pm  

Middle east prominent in the news. (Kathryn) Predicted in January 2018 (September 2019)

www.theguardian.com/world/2019/sep/14/major-saudi-arabia-oil-facilities-hit-by-drone-strikes

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
09/15/2019 10:21 pm  

@lenor

Another major cancer breakthrough came recently when scientists think they have found a cure for the deadly glioblastoma brain tumors that have killed so many people. So Im adding this breath through to this prediction. Scientists may have discovered a cure for the deadly glioblastoma brain tumors that have taken so many lives

Major cancer break through. (Andrew) Predicted 1/26/19.( September 2019)

BlueBelle and Unk p liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
09/16/2019 5:14 pm  

This one is back: 

Kavanaugh will be investigated. (Bin) Predicted June 6, 2019 for March 2020. 

Yesterday the NYTimes put out an in depth story that Kavanaugh had assaulted a Freshman woman at a drunken party when they both attended Yale. She was not allowed to testify. But her story is being corroborated in some ways by others who say they also heard about the incident. Afterward there were calls for Kavanaugh's impeachment and more articles about the issue: 

The article's authors have written a book about the story, so more will be coming to light. The problem is that the woman has said she doesn't remember the incident because she was drunk. 

ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynnventura)
Registered
09/16/2019 9:04 pm  

From August 2019 predictions:

• Spotlight on Eastern Russia, I see airplanes F18 (Canada) and F15 (US). It could be something that’s already happening in the news, but I see more of them. (Bright Opal)

There's been an explosion at a Russian virology research center, in what looks like an Eastern part of Russia:

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/9/16/1885901/-Explosion-at-Russian-Virology-Research-Center-In-Siberia-Near-Kazakhstyan-Not-to-Worry-Says-Russia?utm_campaign=recent

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
09/16/2019 9:51 pm  

Lynn, Thank you for spotting this and posting it. 

ReplyQuote
(@bright-opal)
09/17/2019 9:48 am  

@lynnventura Thanks for spotting this.  But the F15 and F18 prediction is actually different.  It is already happening and will continue to increase, specially after these events.

I did have predictions about the nuclear and the virology lab explosions. and I believe the virology lab as well. Unfortunately I lost them in the transcriptions records from my voice recording of the reading the future event.  This is what I wrote to Jeanne in an email about an hour ago.  I will talk more about it and another Putin vision I had in that post.

Another thing I saw that I've lost was a incident with Russia involving Norway.  This could be about the nuclear explosion facility.  Norway is the country who made it known world-wide.  Earlier last year, I saw countries in the dark in nor-western Europe.  It was due to Russia.  At the time I didn't understand about exploring the "light/bright" and the "dark" spots I could see on the map, and go deeper into the visions.  Part of Europe would be in the dark, part of France and north to them,   I think that could relate to the Nuclear incident.  Norway was the country informing the world about the incident.

ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynnventura)
Registered
09/17/2019 10:06 am  

Good point Bright Opal.  I did recognize that the explosion didn't seem to involve planes (or at least not that read), but your prediction seems more on point. 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
09/17/2019 10:18 am  

I have removed the prediction of the labs as a hit. The airplane prediction as something that will expand has yet to become true, correct?

Lynn, the news of the virology lab is still important news which we wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't spotted it so thanks for making the call.

Bright Opal said she saw it and made a recording of her prediction but it got lost before it came to me, so I won't be calling it a hit. 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
09/17/2019 9:07 pm  

This goes to a prediction I made in 2014 that we'd see a drop in the markets starting in late 2019 or 2020 that would be the beginning of a recession. The drop has not happened so it's not a hit, but the signals are increasing and it's worth reminding people who may want to pay attention to financial news. There still may not be a downturn. But good to pay attention right now. 

A crack just appeared in the financial market, the NY fed spends $53 billion to rescue the overnight lending market - the first such rescue in a decade, the last occurring in 2008.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
09/18/2019 12:45 pm  

September 18–Big black rain umbrellas opened over a lot of people. (Jordan) Predicted June 6, 2019 for July 2019. This prediction had originally been attributed to the rainy DC July 4th parade, but it also fits the black umbrella protest movement that is has been ongoing in Hong Kong. https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/12/asia/hong-kong-umbrella-extradition-intl-hnk/index.html

BlueBelle liked
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Registered
09/18/2019 2:22 pm  

Whole year June-December 2019

Under Caring For Earth

Orangutan (baby) in the news, (positive). (Lovendures)

This is not "positive".

Massive forest fires in Indonesia  have caused a toxic haze to spread throughout Southeast Asia and are also seriously affecting endangered orangutans and their habitat, a rescue foundation said Tuesday (Sep 17).

The Borneo Orangutan Survival Foundation said Tuesday that the haze was affecting hundreds of great apes in its care at rescue centres and wildlife re-introduction shelters.

"The thick smoke does not only endanger the health of our staff... but also it affects the 355 orangutans we currently care for," the foundation said in a statement, referring to just one centre in Kalimantan. "As many as 37 young orangutans are suspected to have contracted a mild respiratory infection," it added.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/indonesia-haze-affecting-borneo-orangutans-11914478

Lenor liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
09/18/2019 2:35 pm  

Thank you for seeing this and posting it, Lovendures. 

ReplyQuote
(@firstcat)
Registered
09/18/2019 2:53 pm  

Hi Jeanne,

I just thought I would look this up.  I think this is a hit. There is even a picture of a seal.  Not the one in my vision though. I predicted an overheated bleached seal.  Please see this https://insideclimatenews.org/news/17092019/marine-heat-wave-climate-change-pacific-coast-fish-wildlife-california-wildfires-hurricanes-hawaii

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
09/18/2019 6:20 pm  

@lovendures

On your orangutans vision which I just posted as a hit:  Although we categorized it as positive news, often negative or even neutral visions appear when I am asking meditators to see positive visions. They are just the visions you got, and this one was, unfortunately, tragic. It shows your sensitivity to nature and wildlife. I pray these news stories will speed up action to stop these fires. 

Lenor and Lovendures liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
09/18/2019 7:21 pm  

Predictions about seas being too hot for fish to survive: (I think there are more of these but could not find them)

The slowing down of the Gulf Stream will mean much higher sea rise in Eastern Seaboard.  (Jeanne Mayell) Not exactly a psychic prediction but rather this idea as postulated by scientists back in 2010. I felt it would come true and become a major issue for the eastern seaboard and now it appears to be coming true.  Predicted (or discussed) in 2013. 

• I’m noticing market watch in the news, may not be a good sign for the economy. (Jeanne Mayell). Predicted June 6, 2019 for September 2019. 
  • The Arctic ice hits all-time low. (Jeanne Mayell)  Predicted June 6, 1029 for September 2019.[latest Arctic report shows all time low in Arctic ice melt reached in July.]
  • I felt Florida was hot, but no hurricane. (Florida). Hurricane Dorian misses Florida.
  • A rising thunder, a growing storm, there is a feeling, a breaking point. As if we are about to step onto a sink hole. (Andrew Posey). [This fits Hurricane Dorian which became the largest storm on record and served as a warning about how global warming is real and escalating.] 

Baba and BlueBelle liked
ReplyQuote
Page 20 / 26
Share: