[Sticky] If you see a hit (prediction that comes true) please post here  

Page 19 / 20
  RSS

(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
08/31/2019 12:11 am  

Bluebelle's latest set of predictions for the second half of August have almost all come true. 

Lawrence, deetoo, Baba and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Registered
08/31/2019 2:29 am  

Well done @ Bluebelle!

BlueBelle, Lilinoe, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)
Registered
09/01/2019 10:36 pm  

Shortage in wheat. (Bernie) June 6th for September 2019 Earth/Climate

https://electroverse.net/global-wheat-supply-falls-to-crisis-levels/

China fights back against tariffs.( Bluebelle) Predicted August 14. June 6th for September 2019 International

China pledges to fight trade war ‘to the end’ and hits back at Donald Trump’s ‘barbaric’ tariffs | South China Morning Post

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/3024186/trump-raises-tariffs-us250-billion-chinese-imports-30-cent-25

ReplyQuote
(@lenor)
Registered
09/01/2019 11:32 pm  
  • Arctic circle – There is something going on close to Greenland.  Norway’s leaders are scared; Norway, Russia, Greenland, oil spill and I’m seeing that Putin doesn’t know what to do.  (Bright Opal)  Predicted 8/20/18. (September 2019)

https://time.com/5659769/russia-floating-nuclear-power/

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/08/it-appears-russia-is-covering-up-a-nuclear-accident-again.html

• Start of new school year delayed because of some disaster, regionally, along coast, eastern seaboard. (Michele L.) Predicted 1/26/19. (september 2019)

https://www.wjcl.com/article/several-school-closures-ahead-of-hurricane-dorian/28883375

BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell, Lovendures and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Registered
09/02/2019 7:25 am  

More predictions from August 2018 for August 2019 in addition to the above - may also have to do with someone thinking that they can buy that country. 😉 :

• There is something going on close to Greenland.  (Bright Opal)
  • I’ve noticed Greenland coming up a lot in my visions since January.

Also from Bright Opal for August 2019:

• Huge cyclone hitting the Caribbean islands. It’s so big it covers the whole gulf! (Bright Opal)

For some reason, I am having a difficult time today finding some predictions that I have seen on here. Does anyone recognize these and do you know where they are listed?

Does anyone remember predictions about injuries in horse racing and possible changes to the industry as a result? I know I saw something on here and I can't locate it. There have been two fatal accidents with jockeys in Australia in the last week. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-08-31/jockey-melanie-tyndall-dies-from-a-race-fall-in-darwin/11468070

Additionally, I saw a prediction by Paula for Germany for August 2019 somewhere for hail storms affecting Germany. Does anyone know where that went? That one also came true: https://www.thelocal.de/20190819/commuters-face-major-disruption-as-storms-lash-germany

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
09/02/2019 8:04 am  

Thanks for searching and remembering these possible hits.  I remember paula’s prediction about hail in Europe. The predictions should be in one of three places: predictions page, or in this section by date or in a post by the author in the forum.  

Paula doesn’t post in the forum but bright opal has made predictions this way.  I will try to look but am off the grid this week with weak cell service.  I can also ask Paula.  

ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Registered
09/02/2019 8:40 am  

Thanks, Jeanne. I’ll search for Paula’s prediction again and post if I find it again. 

I was compiling an email to you with some of the predictions that I had been doing as practice over the last few months and found the horse racing one. I actually did that one myself in July - ooops! I’ll send you my list after I have cleaned it up.

ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Registered
09/02/2019 11:35 am  

I located the prediction by Paula regarding hailstones in Germany. It was made in the June 6, 2019 predictions under September 2019: 

September 1–Water pouring down with large hailstones, Germany and northern Europe. Hailstones so large they break car windows and greenhouses. Crops destroyed. (Paula)

https://www.thelocal.de/20190819/commuters-face-major-disruption-as-storms-lash-germany

https://www.dw.com/en/giant-hail-hammers-munich-like-gunshots/a-49131824

It has been a very busy summer as far as storms. 

ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Registered
09/02/2019 3:04 pm  

September 2019:  Intense fire and flame. (Lovendures).

Might Lovendures' vision be related to the horrific boat fire that occurred early this morning on a commercial scuba diving vessel near Santa Cruz Island in California?  The fire and flames I saw on the news were very intense.

ReplyQuote
(@coyote)
Registered
09/02/2019 4:07 pm  

@deetoo

What section was that prediction filed under? Because it could just as well be referring to the fires now raging in Bolivia.

ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Registered
09/02/2019 4:55 pm  

@coyote, I hadn't seen that heartbreaking video until now.  It made me cry.   

The prediction was under

Latest Predictions for 2019-2030 Made by Jeanne Mayell & Our Community During June 6, 2019 Read the Future Night

2019 June - December

September 2019 – Climate and Earth

ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Registered
09/03/2019 1:30 pm  
I think h*ll just froze over.

Walmart just did what seemed unthinkable.  As I stated below, they really needed some positive spin.  I think they saw that the public is demanding change and the writing is on the wall.  Well, blood was truly on their hands.  I would like to think that morality and doing the right thing played the largest roll but I am not holding my breath.  This large company just "woke up".  Who is next?

Walmart, America's largest retailer, said it will stop selling handgun ammunition and ammunition for short-barrel rifles after selling all of its current inventory. Walmart (WMT) will also stop selling handguns in Alaska, the only state where it still sells handguns. And Walmart will request that customers no longer openly carry guns into its 4,700 US stores, or its Sam's Club stores, in states that allow open carry.
However, Walmart will continue to sell long barrel deer rifles and shotguns and much of the ammunition for those guns. Walmart will also continue to allow concealed carry by customers with permits in its stores.
In a memo to employees on Tuesday, Walmart CEO Doug McMillon said Walmart's changes were prompted by the El Paso, Texas, shooting, as well as recent mass shootings in Dayton, Ohio, and Midland and Odessa, Texas.

Posted by: @lovendures

An update on this prediction.  Walmart has decided to be very brave and pull...( wait for it)...violent video games from their shelves.  Looks like they took the Republican/ NRA  talking points  and turned them into an action.  I don't know about you but I feel much safer now.  

Of course I do not support violent video games.  Getting rid of both guns and violent video games would have been nice.

Posted by: @lovendures

Walmart will have to rethink its business (Muriel) Predicted June 2019 for the year      I believe Walmart will be having some serious discussions in the next few weeks/days about store safety and gun sales.  This hasn't happened yet but I didn't want to forget about it.  They are going to need some major "positive" spin.  This may even effect how Black Friday is handled.  They are going to need to reassure their customers (and employees) that it is safe to shop there.  They are going to be targets for gun control advocates.  They will be specifically mentioned in debates now.  Yes, they are going to need to do some major brain storming.

ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Registered
09/03/2019 1:54 pm  

@deetoo

It is possible.  With this vision, I saw a sky in the nighttime, it was very dark with bright flames.

deetoo liked
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Registered
09/03/2019 2:06 pm  

@lovendures, your vision sounds just like that video they've been airing.  

ReplyQuote
(@jeannemi)
Registered
09/04/2019 8:04 am  

I do not know if this has already been called.

August 31–There is something going on close to Greenland.  (Bright Opal)

• I’ve noticed Greenland coming up a lot in my visions since January.

Trump trying to buy Greenland

ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Registered
09/06/2019 2:33 am  
  • A young female pop star dies. (Muriel) Predicted June 2019 for Sept. 2019.
  • Kylie Rae Harris, a rising country singer from Texas, died in a car accident on Wednesday in New Mexico.  She was 30.

ReplyQuote
(@dlarel)
Registered
09/06/2019 6:01 pm  

September hit - many schools delayed starting school after Labor Day due to hurricane Dorian ( https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/09/01/hurricane-dorian-storm-strengthens-category-5-status/2186155001/ "Forty-five of Florida's 67 counties announced their school districts would be closed on Tuesday." Sep. 1, 2019)

"Start of new school year delayed because of some disaster, regionally, along coast, eastern seaboard. (Michele L.) Predicted 1/26/19"

ReplyQuote
(@rosieheart)
Registered
09/08/2019 12:40 am  

Hi Everyone,

I have been quiet for a while due to some ongoing health issues, but I have kept checking in.

In the June 2019 predictions, Muriel predicted this for September 2019:

• A young female pop star dies. (Muriel)

Although the prediction was under "international," I'm wondering if this prediction could relate to the death of country singer Kylie Rae Harris (she was 30, so certainly young as well)  in a horrible car crash in New Mexico on Wednesday, September 4? 

Here is a story about her death:  https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/pop-culture-news/singer-kylie-rae-harris-caused-crash-killed-herself-16-year-n1051106?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

ReplyQuote
 MMA
(@meliaamal)
Registered
09/10/2019 4:58 pm  

I'm sorry I don't have a quote for the prediction but I know that Jeanne (maybe others?) has been long predicting that, in the future, power will be weaned from the federal government and states will start taking the power back. I feel like this (relatively) recent Awesome news reflects that vision: After the US Supreme Court held that federal courts can’t strike down maps on grounds of partisan gerrymandering (a cynical, nonsensical and deeply troubling take on this issue) but left open the door for state courts to do so, the North Carolina Supreme Court struck down the severely rigged legislature map drawn up by the Republican state congress, saying it violated the North Carolina state constitution. In doing so, the court called the map “extreme partisan gerrymandering" and noted that, "[t]he 2017 Enacted Maps, as drawn, do not permit voters to freely choose their representative, but rather representatives are choosing voters based upon sophisticated partisan sorting." The court further ruled that the map had to be redrawn within 2 weeks, in public, without data, and with a referee watching, who could redraw the map if s/he notices any shenanigans. Anyway, a surprising, hopeful, great outcome from a state court where our US Supreme Court fell short.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/9/3/20848087/north-carolina-court-republican-gerrymander-state-legislature-map

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
09/10/2019 5:23 pm  

I clicked "like" when you all posted these to show my appreciation for your finding these hits.  But the death of the young pop star breaks my heart.  I will post the hits on the prediction page. 

ReplyQuote
Page 19 / 20
Share:
Blue
Pear
Black Emo
{blue}:grinning:
{blue}:wink:
{blue}:face:
{blue}:inlove:
{blue}:sweaty:
{blue}:surprised: