Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] If you see a hit (prediction made on this site that has come true) please post here

1,838 Posts
136 Users
17795 Likes
154.6 K Views
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@coyote, I hadn't seen that heartbreaking video until now.  It made me cry.   

The prediction was under

Latest Predictions for 2019-2030 Made by Jeanne Mayell & Our Community During June 6, 2019 Read the Future Night

2019 June - December

September 2019 – Climate and Earth

(@lovendures)

I think h*ll just froze over.

Walmart just did what seemed unthinkable.  As I stated below, they really needed some positive spin.  I think they saw that the public is demanding change and the writing is on the wall.  Well, blood was truly on their hands.  I would like to think that morality and doing the right thing played the largest roll but I am not holding my breath.  This large company just "woke up".  Who is next?

Walmart, America's largest retailer, said it will stop selling handgun ammunition and ammunition for short-barrel rifles after selling all of its current inventory. Walmart (WMT) will also stop selling handguns in Alaska, the only state where it still sells handguns. And Walmart will request that customers no longer openly carry guns into its 4,700 US stores, or its Sam's Club stores, in states that allow open carry.
However, Walmart will continue to sell long barrel deer rifles and shotguns and much of the ammunition for those guns. Walmart will also continue to allow concealed carry by customers with permits in its stores.
In a memo to employees on Tuesday, Walmart CEO Doug McMillon said Walmart's changes were prompted by the El Paso, Texas, shooting, as well as recent mass shootings in Dayton, Ohio, and Midland and Odessa, Texas.

Posted by: @lovendures

An update on this prediction.  Walmart has decided to be very brave and pull...( wait for it)...violent video games from their shelves.  Looks like they took the Republican/ NRA  talking points  and turned them into an action.  I don't know about you but I feel much safer now.  

Of course I do not support violent video games.  Getting rid of both guns and violent video games would have been nice.

Posted by: @lovendures

Walmart will have to rethink its business (Muriel) Predicted June 2019 for the year      I believe Walmart will be having some serious discussions in the next few weeks/days about store safety and gun sales.  This hasn't happened yet but I didn't want to forget about it.  They are going to need some major "positive" spin.  This may even effect how Black Friday is handled.  They are going to need to reassure their customers (and employees) that it is safe to shop there.  They are going to be targets for gun control advocates.  They will be specifically mentioned in debates now.  Yes, they are going to need to do some major brain storming.

(@lovendures)

@deetoo

It is possible.  With this vision, I saw a sky in the nighttime, it was very dark with bright flames.

deetoo and deetoo reacted
(@deetoo)

@lovendures, your vision sounds just like that video they've been airing.  

Jeanne Mayell, Lovendures, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
(@lovendures)

• A young female pop star dies. (Muriel) Predicted June 2019 for Sept. 2019.
  • Kylie Rae Harris, a rising country singer from Texas, died in a car accident on Wednesday in New Mexico.  She was 30.

(@dlarel)
Estimable Member Registered

September hit - many schools delayed starting school after Labor Day due to hurricane Dorian ( https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/09/01/hurricane-dorian-storm-strengthens-category-5-status/2186155001/ "Forty-five of Florida's 67 counties announced their school districts would be closed on Tuesday." Sep. 1, 2019)

"Start of new school year delayed because of some disaster, regionally, along coast, eastern seaboard. (Michele L.) Predicted 1/26/19"

(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

Hi Everyone,

I have been quiet for a while due to some ongoing health issues, but I have kept checking in.

In the June 2019 predictions, Muriel predicted this for September 2019:

• A young female pop star dies. (Muriel)

Although the prediction was under "international," I'm wondering if this prediction could relate to the death of country singer Kylie Rae Harris (she was 30, so certainly young as well)  in a horrible car crash in New Mexico on Wednesday, September 4? 

Here is a story about her death:  https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/pop-culture-news/singer-kylie-rae-harris-caused-crash-killed-herself-16-year-n1051106?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
 MMA
(@meliaamal)
Prominent Member Registered

I'm sorry I don't have a quote for the prediction but I know that Jeanne (maybe others?) has been long predicting that, in the future, power will be weaned from the federal government and states will start taking the power back. I feel like this (relatively) recent Awesome news reflects that vision: After the US Supreme Court held that federal courts can’t strike down maps on grounds of partisan gerrymandering (a cynical, nonsensical and deeply troubling take on this issue) but left open the door for state courts to do so, the North Carolina Supreme Court struck down the severely rigged legislature map drawn up by the Republican state congress, saying it violated the North Carolina state constitution. In doing so, the court called the map “extreme partisan gerrymandering" and noted that, "[t]he 2017 Enacted Maps, as drawn, do not permit voters to freely choose their representative, but rather representatives are choosing voters based upon sophisticated partisan sorting." The court further ruled that the map had to be redrawn within 2 weeks, in public, without data, and with a referee watching, who could redraw the map if s/he notices any shenanigans. Anyway, a surprising, hopeful, great outcome from a state court where our US Supreme Court fell short.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/9/3/20848087/north-carolina-court-republican-gerrymander-state-legislature-map

Baba, Jeanne Mayell, Baba and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I clicked "like" when you all posted these to show my appreciation for your finding these hits.  But the death of the young pop star breaks my heart.  I will post the hits on the prediction page. 

(@lenor)
Illustrious Member Registered

There is blood in the streets in Dallas. (Andrew Posey) (Latest predictions/Sept. / US-People )

Although the murder rate is down in Texas there is a rise in murders in Dallas 

www.texastribune.org/2019/08/15/Dallas-crime-murder-rate-rises-state-troopers-resident-complaints/

Saw a grey destroyer type ship from the U.S. in calm waters.  (Lionelle) Latest Predictions /Sept/ US-Trump/Whitehouse

US destroyer challenges maritime claims to South China Sea.

news.usni.org/2019/08/28/destroyer-uss-wayne-e-meyer-sails-past-fiery-cross-mischief-reefs-in-latest-fonops

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Lenor, thank you!  Am posting these now. 

(@lenor)

www.nytimes.com/2017/08/13/arts/music/in-south-korea-k-pop-pleads-for-peace.html

The KPOP band promotes peace. (Karen) Latest prediction /September/International

Baba, Jeanne Mayell, villager and 3 people reacted
(@lenor)

There is a minute of silence in the US. I see men and women in office attire. (maybe 9/11, looks like Wall St) (Villager) Predicted 1/26/19 (September 2019)

wgntv.com/2019/09/11/9-11-memorials-and-remembrances-around-us-for-2019-including-chicago-area/

Major cancer break through. (Andrew) Predicted 1/26/19.( September 2019)

Scientists discover new breakthrough in cancer hair-loss treatment -- ScienceDaily

www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/09/190912120535.htm

BlueBelle, villager, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lenor, once again, thank YOU! Am posting these. 

villager and villager reacted
(@lenor)

Middle east prominent in the news. (Kathryn) Predicted in January 2018 (September 2019)

www.theguardian.com/world/2019/sep/14/major-saudi-arabia-oil-facilities-hit-by-drone-strikes

Jeanne Mayell, villager, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lenor

Another major cancer breakthrough came recently when scientists think they have found a cure for the deadly glioblastoma brain tumors that have killed so many people. So Im adding this breath through to this prediction. Scientists may have discovered a cure for the deadly glioblastoma brain tumors that have taken so many lives

Major cancer break through. (Andrew) Predicted 1/26/19.( September 2019)

BlueBelle, Unk p, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

This one is back: 

Kavanaugh will be investigated. (Bin) Predicted June 6, 2019 for March 2020. 

Yesterday the NYTimes put out an in depth story that Kavanaugh had assaulted a Freshman woman at a drunken party when they both attended Yale. She was not allowed to testify. But her story is being corroborated in some ways by others who say they also heard about the incident. Afterward there were calls for Kavanaugh's impeachment and more articles about the issue: 

The article's authors have written a book about the story, so more will be coming to light. The problem is that the woman has said she doesn't remember the incident because she was drunk. 

BlueBelle, Lawrence, Unk p and 3 people reacted
 lynn
(@lynn)

From August 2019 predictions:

• Spotlight on Eastern Russia, I see airplanes F18 (Canada) and F15 (US). It could be something that’s already happening in the news, but I see more of them. (Bright Opal)

There's been an explosion at a Russian virology research center, in what looks like an Eastern part of Russia:

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/9/16/1885901/-Explosion-at-Russian-Virology-Research-Center-In-Siberia-Near-Kazakhstyan-Not-to-Worry-Says-Russia?utm_campaign=recent

Sophie and Sophie reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Lynn, Thank you for spotting this and posting it. 

(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor

@lynnventura Thanks for spotting this.  But the F15 and F18 prediction is actually different.  It is already happening and will continue to increase, specially after these events.

I did have predictions about the nuclear and the virology lab explosions. and I believe the virology lab as well. Unfortunately I lost them in the transcriptions records from my voice recording of the reading the future event.  This is what I wrote to Jeanne in an email about an hour ago.  I will talk more about it and another Putin vision I had in that post.

Another thing I saw that I've lost was a incident with Russia involving Norway.  This could be about the nuclear explosion facility.  Norway is the country who made it known world-wide.  Earlier last year, I saw countries in the dark in nor-western Europe.  It was due to Russia.  At the time I didn't understand about exploring the "light/bright" and the "dark" spots I could see on the map, and go deeper into the visions.  Part of Europe would be in the dark, part of France and north to them,   I think that could relate to the Nuclear incident.  Norway was the country informing the world about the incident.

Page 19 / 92
Share: