[Sticky] If you see a hit (prediction that comes true) please post here  

Page 17 / 18
  RSS

PamP
(@pamp)
Registered
12/08/2019 2:29 pm  
When I read the news this morning, a Russian nuclear reactor exploded near the White Sea (several hundred miles northwest of Russia has exploded. I think weather patterns would bring radiation over Moscow. I'm not sure that this is what I saw, but it might.

I posted this on 23 January. Russia's having all sorts of problems with their nuclear program lately. 

Posted by: @pamp

While meditating I saw the northern lights over the Kremlin turn from normal northern lights to bright white light from the horizon up until it almost looked like the sunrise. Then it faded to night again, and the northern lights were gone, along with all the city lights. There was a reddish glow on the horizon. I'm not sure whether the glow was a natural event or manmade. I think Moscow relies heavily on nuclear power now, and I'm wondering if this is a nuclear accident of some sort.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
12/08/2019 3:18 pm  

@pamp

Pam I went back and found your post and yes you saw this event 7 months before it happened.  Amazing vision in its clarity. It seems you actually saw the explosion.  I will post it as a hit. This is a significant event in Russia, shades of Chernobyl. Thank you for the heads up.  I hope you will try your hand again at prediction. Best wishes, Jeanne

PamP and BlueBelle liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
12/08/2019 3:34 pm  

@lenor

Awesome hits, Lenor. Have posted them. Thanks for seeing the gorilla story. I had thought it was film-related and it was.  🙂   The empty cafe hit was made quite a while back. At the time we worried that something much worse was happening.  Glad to see it's just a power outage. 

PamP liked
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)
Registered
12/08/2019 6:57 pm  

ReplyQuote
(@lenor)
Registered
12/08/2019 7:06 pm  

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
12/08/2019 7:22 pm  

I'd say the tsunami prediction is a hit and a lesson that so many predictions end out being more benign than they seem when we first get them. 

ReplyQuote
(@lenor)
Registered
12/08/2019 9:48 pm  

Michele, Baba, BlueBelle and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)
Registered
13/08/2019 4:18 pm  

Potential hit:

New Zealand has more struggles (Susan), for August 2019 (from June 6th)

A Standing Rock-like protest is taking place in New Zealand between Maori, who are trying to protect an ancient settlement site, and a real estate firm that is trying to build a residential complex on the site. The protest is testing Jacinda Ardern's compassionate image. But it's also driving a wedge between younger Maori, who largely support preservation of the site, and older Maori, who support development.

https://www.worldpoliticsreview.com/trend-lines/28113/an-indigenous-protest-in-new-zealand-opens-historical-wounds-testing-ardern

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/396470/occupiers-at-ihumatao-remain-strong-in-mud-rain-and-wind

ReplyQuote
(@coyote)
Registered
13/08/2019 4:26 pm  

Water problems and shortage, now dry mud where a river used to be, Feels like this is in the U.S., probably out West. (Michelle) for August 2019, Earth & Climate (from June 6th)

In July a canal tunnel collapsed in Nebraska, cutting off 104,000 acres of farmland in Nebraska and Wyoming from irrigation water at the height of summer. From what I can tell, repairs are ongoing.

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/01/747368605/wyoming-and-nebraska-farmers-concerned-after-critical-irrigation-tunnel-collapse

ReplyQuote
 KB
(@kb)
Registered
13/08/2019 5:23 pm  

ReplyQuote
(@lenor)
Registered
14/08/2019 12:51 am  

Pulse wave of some sort. (Muriel)Predicted 1/26/1  (August 2019/Earth Climate)

Pulse waves measured at the wrist uncover often-missed artery changes in menopausal women

www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/07/190729161409.htm

Interesting and possible hit?

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
14/08/2019 12:53 am  

Thanks for finding these hits. I will post.

ReplyQuote
(@lenor)
Registered
14/08/2019 4:30 pm  

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
14/08/2019 8:45 pm  

There will be an economic downturn (recession) beginning in late 2019 and/or early 2020.  It will continue for several years then recovery will happen in mid to late 2020. By the end of the 2020's the Republican Party will be finished and women will be in charge. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted 2014 for 2019-2028.  This prediction is posted in various places on this website.  I also predicted it on Coast to Coast AM in an interview with George Noory on February 19, 2015.

This prediction may be starting to unfold as of today,

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/14/investing/dow-stock-market-today/index.html.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/14/business/stock-market-today-bond-market.html

Today's developments are more serious than earlier market upsets over the past few years because of bond market events that have in the past been closely tied to the onset of recession. There have recently been other ominous market develops pointing to a coming recession, like the long term CD yield rate decline. 

BlueBelle liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
14/08/2019 9:33 pm  

I will post all of these predictions as hits. Thank you for finding them!  I can't believe how many are coming true now. It feels like we are entering the rabbit hole which I'd always felt would come near the end of 2019 and early 2020.  It's when events start accelerating and we are at the end of an era.  We are getting four and five prediction hits a day it seems. I can barely keep up with posting them and I wouldn't be able to keep up at all if it weren't for all of you. Lenor you are such a help.

BlueBelle and Lenor liked
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)
Registered
15/08/2019 12:20 am  

Landslide somewhere. (Doris) (Latest Predictions /August/Climate&Earth)

Myanmar landslide death toll rises to 59 - BBC News

www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-49329280

Hundreds evacuated near Lake Como after landslide triggered by heavy rain hits Italian town 

www.foxnews.com/world/lake-como-landslide-hundreds-evacuated

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b-here-in-the-forum)
15/08/2019 6:43 am  

@lenor

Thank you Lenor for catching my prediction hit that came out of nowhere in January 2018 for August 2019 about Petula Clark of all people!

And what a great linking video. I absolutely loved it. It brought back an era and hit me with so many happy energy memories of the 70s!

Never knew that she sang on the British radio during WWII or was the little darling of the troops, made 5 childhood movies, danced with Fred Astaire in a movie as an adult,  sang with Harry Belafonte and in the emotions of their beautiful duet lightly touched his arm invoking the racist wrath of the sponsors! Wow.

But loved that they insisted that was the version that still went out by deliberately erasing the other non arm touching versions!

Sign of the times, indeed! And last but not least still performing at 85 to sold out crowds traveling in the US in her own tour bus.

Got to love that kind of sauciness, sass, strength and staying power!

💜

Love, light, and healing prayers,
💜 MIchele

ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)
Registered

ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)
Registered
15/08/2019 7:48 pm  

Two possible hits I read under November 2019-

"I see the Statue of Liberty. They are trying to rewrite the Constitution.  Ben Franklin is there in spirit."

Jeanne, this is yours.  Not the Constitution, exactly, but may have something to do with that idiot Ken Cuccinelli re-writing the Emma Lazarus poem?

"Airline crash or plane issue in news." Michelle M.

Dale Earnhardt, Jr. and family are ok after a plane crash in Tennessee.

(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
15/08/2019 7:53 pm  

@polarberry

Thank you for finding those.  I will post them. I like that I'd seen Ben Franklin there because he was a major player when the Constitution was being written.  Glad those people were safe from the crash. 

ReplyQuote
Page 17 / 18
Share: