Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] If you see a hit (prediction made on this site that has come true) please post here

(@saibh)
Famed Member Registered

The PNW fault terrifies me ... like, irrationally. Sadly, we love Seattle, and would love to live there, but I refuse because of the dire predictions if that fault goes. We are going to be there for a few days in December, and I’m both excited and terrified. I hate feeling like I can’t just live my life, and worry all the time about my west coast friends. All of the rumblings in the earth have me freaked out ... and I live in the middle of the country! Like I said, irrational.

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
(@lenor)
Illustrious Member Registered

Goats suffering ( Irene) Predicted June 6, 2019 for July.  http://woodstocksanctuary.org/factory-farmed-animals/goats/

(@lenor)

Military boats, Chinese, moving in the water with a purpose. (Doris) Predicted 6/6/19  for June/July

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Thank you Lenore for finding those hits.  I posted them on the prediction page. 

The one about suffering goats wasn’t meant to be a prediction as much as it was a moment of awareness about our world. It occurred when I asked people to focus meditatively on the world around us and chat what they got.  Irene got goats suffering.  

If you don’t already know about the cruelty to goats, which I am sorry I hadn’t known about before, then Irene’s vision brings it home.  The link shows cruelty to these sweet creatures that may turn you into a vegan if you aren’t already.  Lenore thank you again for finding the hit.   I keep feeling there is a message behind the hits as a group. 

(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

I don't know if this counts, but I saw a prediction in the Archive in 2017 where a poster said he/she was concerned about Alex Trebek, saying 'I hope he's okay' - I think a dream was involved, and in the past, the person dreamt about had bad news. 

(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

I know there is a prediction that Kavanaugh would be investigated. Well Kavanaugh is in the news a book is about to be released on him

Justice on Trial: The Kavanaugh Confirmation and the Future of the Supreme Court," written by Mollie Hemingway and Carrie Severino. 

Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Posted by: Jessi1978

I know there is a prediction that Kavanaugh would be investigated. Well Kavanaugh is in the news a book is about to be released on him

Justice on Trial: The Kavanaugh Confirmation and the Future of the Supreme Court," written by Mollie Hemingway and Carrie Severino. 

It looks like a book that is sympathetic to him according to the excerpt that I just read:

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/mollie-hemingway-carrie-severino-kavanaugh-confirmation

Both of the authors are active in conservative organizations (just as an added bit of information).

(@codyroo)
Noble Member Registered

Jeanne,

I know this came up a few times about a submarine in the news (I think we called it a hit a few months ago), but now we have the accident with the Russian Submersible in the Arctic to add to the hit list.

I remember reading either here or through an online intuitive  that the Russians were planning on severing communication cables.  This submersible can go to the depth necessary to do this.  There was a further prediction that there would be an attack (real or not, I don't remember) but the place being attacked would have its communication cut off and would be blinded from receiving outside information to help evaluate if the attack was real or not.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-submersible-incident-nuclear/putin-after-three-days-says-fire-hit-russian-submarine-was-nuclear-powered-idUSKCN1TZ0HI

BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

This sounds like a bigger deal than the last one we thought the hit was about.  It’s a serious accident shrouded in Kremlin secrets.

As I read the account, I was thinking that while I believe DT has shared our classified secrets with P., P has not done the same with DT. It’s a one way relationship.  

Actually I checked out hit list on the Predictions Page and it looks like I caught the hit earlier as the Russian submersible incident.  So tragic for those 14 sailors, and daunting for the world who can't be sure if they are telling the truth when they say they secured nuclear equipment.

deetoo, BlueBelle, deetoo and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Suspira, after you posted that someone in the archives had posted a long while back that they were concerned about Alex Trebek, I searched through one of the two forum archives and did not see it. These "archives" are actually not part of the forum but are old comments made on the Prediction Page, mostly prior to 2018.  

When you said "archives" did you mean specifically the named Forum Archives that are in the pulldown menu of the forum or did you mean just something in the Forum itself?  The Forum itself doesn't have archives, just threads that aren't immediately visible but are easily accessible if you click on the <read more> at the end of each list of topics. Is that where you saw it? 

Baba
(@baba)

I found this post by Frannie from 1/5/2018 in the December 26, 2017 predictions:

One of my dream visions came true yesterday. I had foreseen a health crisis for Alex Trebek. Then yesterday I saw he had brain surgery.

I also had foreseen Putin laughing his ass off but cooling off later this year. I think internal problems in Russia are going to fester as the year goes on. part of this is “the empire strikes back” aka Five eyes giving him a taste of his own medicine.

My abiltities are really maturing and I am grateful to you Jeanne for helping. 

Coyote, Jeanne Mayell, Coyote and 1 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

I think I may have found another hit from the latest predictions for late June/early July:

• In Australia, Australia Stock Exchange is in the headlines.(Villager)

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-07-09/brokers-warn-of-imminent-market-correction/11289728?section=business

There is a disconnect between the stock markets and the bond markets and a correction is expected to follow. 

And another for Australia: 

From the January predictions for June 2019

• Heat in Australia despite it being winter (Baba)Predicted 1/26/19.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-06-27/bushfire-outlook-queensland-2019/11251150

This article goes into detail about an earlier than usual bushfire season in the north of Australia and higher than average temperatures expected for the winter.

Paula made a prediction about scorched earth and animals suffering in the latest predictions for Australia, but I could not find similar details in a news story. It is possible that as the dry season continues, this may sadly happen.

• In Australia, brown earth, scorched, no vegetation. Animals having a tough time and many dying. animals. Planes flying overhead spreading water to stop the drought in these places. (Paula) 

BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell, villager and 3 people reacted
(@villager)
Noble Member Registered

Prediction hits from this community are occurring at such speed now, it is remarkable.

I saw a comment regarding the hits for the earthquakes on the predictions page earlier today, and would like to add another link about a huge underwater seismic event that started in May 2018, for Bernie's prediction:

There will be a lot of volcanoes erupting around the world, including under the ocean. The world will shake. (Bernie) Predicted June 6, 2019 for 2019

It has been in the news this month because scientists now believe that it was the creation of a large active volcano near the island of Mayotte in the Indian ocean.

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Villager, thank you for this!  I will post it. 

villager and villager reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
Thank you,  Baba.  Concerning.  I will post both of these.  

villager and villager reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Regarding the Kavanaugh prediction, so it doesn't sound like the prediction has come true yet, unless the prediction itself came from just the idea of Kavanaugh coming back up in the media.  I will hold off for now. Thanks both of you for posting about it!

(@coyote)

Jeanne, on June 6th you predicted for July: "Windmills important and on the rise in the U.S." Two weeks ago there was a flurry of articles about how, for the first time, electricity production from renewables eclipsed electricity generated by coal (from the EIA: "U.S. electricity generation from renewables surpassed coal in April") A possible hit?

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

So many predictions are coming true. In case people don't realize it, I post them all on the prediction page with new ones every day.   Some come from this thread, some come from emails people send me. So the complete list is on the prediction page and also here: 

https://www.jeannemayell.com/2019-predictions-that-have-come-true-so-far/

Here is a complete list of all hits for 2019 so far, latest first.  It is pretty amazing and it helps us understand what we are seeing and what we are not seeing that we think we are seeing. 

You all have been a huge help in keeping me up to date.

Unk p, Michele, villager and 5 people reacted
(@lenor)

A poison plant may be the key.(Bernie)

<a title="Hogweed" href=" removed link ;&template=mlcn" target="true"> removed link ;&template=mlcn

A young kid working for a landscaping company accidentally touched this plant and ended up in the hospital with serious burns. It is now spreading to other states. I have actually seen ads for people to buy this dangerous plant. 

(@lenor)

I see a lonely road through the desert and deserted mining communities. The mining communities are fading and depressed. (Villager) July 2019 (6/6)

• <a title="mining" href=" removed link " target="true"> removed link
  •  

Page 11 / 92
Share: