Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] If you see a hit (prediction made on this site that has come true) please post here

(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

That should have said G20 not G2.

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Villager, thank you for finding all of these. There is an escalation of hits on this website. 

villager and villager reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Baba thank you.  I saw the news today about the Europe heat wave, so thank you for pointing it out.  Sounds brutally hit.

When I read over all the predictions of the future I wonder how some of them will ever manifest.  But then time flows by and many do manifest.  They roll out like a wave unfolding through time. 

The one thing we haven’t gotten yet is the demise of DT. The strong hold that he and his party have on America boggles the mind.  I see how it works and the dark ugliness that keeps him there, like an infection that has spread through the body.   The infection will die and the host will heal and once it does heal, it be gone for a long time.

Unk p, CDeanne, villager and 5 people reacted
(@alythari)
Estimable Member Registered

• Trump giving a press conference, but everyone is straining to record, photograph the moment. (Clarissa)

New White House press secretary left with bruises after scuffles between North Korean security guards and journalists

I don't know how to add a link. Sorry. But I read the story and it seems to fit.

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Thanks alytheri, big help!   I will check it out and post. The forum application doesn’t let people add links  when they first join join the forum as a security measure.  You should be able to add links  soon.  Thank you again. 

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

June 29 -- Related to the census case, a couple of things that might cheer folks up. I wouldn't dismiss the possibility of Roberts siding with the liberals on the court. (Lynn). Conservatives Blast Roberts as Turncoat  Conservatives Raging at Roberts for Siding with Liberals on Census Question.

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Noticed more Europe heatwave predictions made for his month:

• Heat wave in Europe. (Bin) Predicted 1/26/19 for June 2019
  • Rain and then strong heat in Europe. (Paula) Predicted 1/26/19 for June 2019.
  • Baking in the hot sun. (Karen) Predicted 1/26/19 for June, 2019.
  • The heat is so hot the pavement tar is melting in places. (Karen). It's so hot in Europe the Autobahn is melting.
  • Hot summer in Europe. (Paula). Predicted 6/6/19 for summer 2019.

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

More hits sent to me from Lenora:

Coast of Britain. There are no fishing boats in the water, it looks deserted. (Villager)Predicted 1/26/1 (june /International)
https://www.sustainweb.org/news/jan19_frc_briefing_fishing

Something falling from the sky. (Terry) Predicted in January 2018. (june / Earth Climate
https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/news/2019/06/07/airplane-part-fell-sky-nellis-air-force-base-las-vegas/1379071001/

stu
(@stu)
Honorable Member Registered

June 2019:

A submarine accident. (Bernie)Predicted 1/26/19.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-48844013

"A fire aboard a Russian navy research submersible has killed 14 crew members, Russian media reports say.

The crew members were poisoned by fumes when the vessel caught fire while taking biometric measurements on Monday, the defence ministry said.

The vessel was based at Severomorsk, in the Murmansk region, which is the main base of the Northern Fleet.

An investigation into the incident has begun under the commander-in-chief of the navy, the ministry added.

"

Baba
(@baba)

Sadly, I think this may also be a hit for: July 1 —Something falling from the sky. (Terry)

A stowaway fell out of the landing gear compartment of an airplane over London on Sunday. It is very sad and it was lucky that no one on the ground was injured. 

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/01/uk/kenya-airways-airplane-death-intl/index.html

Baba
(@baba)

Another hit:

• Another blow will come to Monsanto. (Susan)

The lower house of the Austrian parliament passed a bill to ban glyphosate, which is made by Monsanto.

https://www.euronews.com/2019/07/02/austrian-parliament-backs-eus-first-total-ban-of-weedkiller-glyphosate

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Oh, it was a stowaway?  So sad.He just wanted to get out of his own country poor man. 

KB
(@kb)
Prominent Member Registered

August prediction by Jeanne:
"India is too hot.  People have to leave."
Chinnai, India's 6th largest city with a population of 9-10 million, is out of water. The city's largest reservoirs and lakes are dried up.  No rain for 2 years.  "If the rains fail again this year, Chennai will be unlivable,” 
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2019/06/28/major-indian-city-runs-out-water-million-people-pray-rain/?utm_term=.27b5ded0aa5d
https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2019/06/25/734534821/no-drips-no-drops-a-city-of-10-million-is-running-out-of-water

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

KB, thank you for finding this. I wish it weren't so, but it was already unfolding in June.  So many people hurt. And many of them have no options. I can't bring myself to "like" your post because the news is so devastating, but I  appreciate you finding it.

KB and KB reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

I found another hit for July 2019.  This article lists Autobahn so melting due to the heat. I can confirm that I heard on the radio that an autobahn near us was closed for repairs due to heat damage. The heat really was intense.

• The heat is so hot the pavement tar is melting in places. (Karen)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/melting-autobahns-jaguars-in-pools-naked-men-on-scooters-europe-faces-an-early-summer-inferno/2019/06/27/cf6597d4-9821-11e9-9a16-dc551ea5a43b_story.html?utm_term=.561854fc26a1

And another hit that just happened for July 2019:

• Southern California earthquake is significant but not devastating. (Sydney)

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/04/us/southern-california-earthquake/index.html?adkey=bn

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I just posted these hits. The earthquake that hit today was the strongest in years, but still not devastating just as Sydney had foreseen. Laura also got that it would be significant enough to make the news or it would not have come to her, but not a major earthquake.  

July 4 — Earthquakes predicted for Southern California for July: Strongest Earthquake in Years Rattles Southern California July 4

• Southern California earthquake is significant but not devastating. (Sydney). Predicted June 6, 2019 for July 2019
  • A minor earthquake around San Diego. (Lauri) Predicted June 6, 2019 for July 2019
  • I see an image of a tower shaking and people are bracing and asking, “Is this the big one?” (Jana). Predicted June 6, 2019 for 2019

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Baba, thank you for the telling us about the Autobahn hit.

Baba
(@baba)

Regarding earthquakes and volcanoes, Perriwinkle10 posted the following in the dreams forum on 6/25/2019: 

I *think* what's been happening all week in these dreams is almost a storyline playing out and the finalization coming to some sort of real life conclusion. 

I know, without a shadow of a doubt that were going to experience some kind of whacko weather event this year and it's going to cause chaos. Earthquake, maybe. Volcano, possibly. (I'm speaking in terms of pnw area) But I think it's just a precursor to something much bigger that will transpire or it'll be like a one-two punch. Huge earth event, combined with bad politics, that get us into really big trouble. Something is going to happen though and things will be very different for a long while before they get better. Maybe the darkness I see and the robots are a symbolism of the fascism I'm fearing we are slowly entering? Maybe the need to hide is not so subtle hints in that regard? 

And maybe the *ah ha* moment I just had in terms of helping is in regards to all of the people I fear will be punished for their beliefs, race, etc. Maybe I wish to hide them? I truly am so fearful for everyone who does not fit into this resurrected "American Profile." If you're not white, Christian, have 2 kids and a picket fence, attend church every Sunday and have a college education, you're a waste of space. ? 

Jeanne Mayell, Ms. C., deetoo and 5 people reacted
(@coyote)
Illustrious Member Registered

We might have a hit for weather predictions made by Betty ("I feel insufferable heat, and I feel it toward the western US. I see fire, with yellows and reds. and smoke.") and Michelle ("Large forest fire in western states. I see embers falling from the sky. It is extremely hot and frightening.") for July. Alaska is currently in the grips a historic heatwave. In the past week Anchorage and Juneau have set their all-time record high temperatures, and the state is experiencing one of its worst wildfire seasons in decades.

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Thank-you, Coyote.  I will post. I have also posted the volcano prediction hits and news stories.

Page 10 / 92
Share: