[Sticky] If you see a hit (prediction that comes true) please post here
This one came true a little early. I can personally confirm that we are in the midst of a heatwave! This was in the January 2019 predictions for July.
- Heat wave in Europe. (Bin)
and another climate-related hit for June 2019
- Rain and then strong heat in Europe. (Paula) Predicted 1/26/19.
This explains using photos: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/uk-weather-european-heatwave-brought-sahara-bubble-pictures/
I think the following are further hits:
- Whales coming to surface more to try to communicate with us. (Michele L.) Predicted 1/26/19.
- I am in the tropics, there is a no sense of danger. And I look up and there is a huge comet a huge comet that streaks across the sky. (Andrew Posey) Predicted in January 2018 for March 2019.
- I see a glow in the sky. (Ming) Predicted in January 2018.
- Something falling from the sky. (Terry) Predicted in January 2018.
- Sun is becoming white hot. (Vagabeau) Predicted 1/26/19.
- More space exploration. (Donna) Predicted in October 2017.
Baba thank you. I saw the news today about the Europe heat wave, so thank you for pointing it out. Sounds brutally hit.
When I read over all the predictions of the future I wonder how some of them will ever manifest. But then time flows by and they do manifest. They roll out like a great wave unfolding through time.
The one thing we haven’t gotten yet is the demise of DT. The strong hold that he and his party have on America boggles the mind. I see how it works and the dark ugliness that keeps him there, like an infection that has spread through the body. The infection will die and the host will heal and once it does heal, it will never return.
- Trump giving a press conference, but everyone is straining to record, photograph the moment. (Clarissa)
New White House press secretary left with bruises after scuffles between North Korean security guards and journalists
I don't know how to add a link. Sorry. But I read the story and it seems to fit.
June 29 -- Related to the census case, a couple of things that might cheer folks up. I wouldn't dismiss the possibility of Roberts siding with the liberals on the court. (Lynn). Conservatives Blast Roberts as Turncoat Conservatives Raging at Roberts for Siding with Liberals on Census Question.
Noticed more Europe heatwave predictions made for his month:
- Heat wave in Europe. (Bin) Predicted 1/26/19 for June 2019
- Rain and then strong heat in Europe. (Paula) Predicted 1/26/19 for June 2019.
- Baking in the hot sun. (Karen) Predicted 1/26/19 for June, 2019.
- The heat is so hot the pavement tar is melting in places. (Karen). It's so hot in Europe the Autobahn is melting.
- Hot summer in Europe. (Paula). Predicted 6/6/19 for summer 2019.
More hits sent to me from Lenora:
Coast of Britain. There are no fishing boats in the water, it looks deserted. (Villager)Predicted 1/26/1 (june /International)
Something falling from the sky. (Terry) Predicted in January 2018. (june / Earth Climate
A submarine accident. (Bernie)Predicted 1/26/19.
"A fire aboard a Russian navy research submersible has killed 14 crew members, Russian media reports say.
The crew members were poisoned by fumes when the vessel caught fire while taking biometric measurements on Monday, the defence ministry said.
The vessel was based at Severomorsk, in the Murmansk region, which is the main base of the Northern Fleet.
An investigation into the incident has begun under the commander-in-chief of the navy, the ministry added.
Sadly, I think this may also be a hit for: July 1 —Something falling from the sky. (Terry)
A stowaway fell out of the landing gear compartment of an airplane over London on Sunday. It is very sad and it was lucky that no one on the ground was injured.
- Another blow will come to Monsanto. (Susan)
The lower house of the Austrian parliament passed a bill to ban glyphosate, which is made by Monsanto.
August prediction by Jeanne:
"India is too hot. People have to leave."
Chinnai, India's 6th largest city with a population of 9-10 million, is out of water. The city's largest reservoirs and lakes are dried up. No rain for 2 years. "If the rains fail again this year, Chennai will be unlivable,”
I found another hit for July 2019. This article lists Autobahn so melting due to the heat. I can confirm that I heard on the radio that an autobahn near us was closed for repairs due to heat damage. The heat really was intense.
- The heat is so hot the pavement tar is melting in places. (Karen)
And another hit that just happened for July 2019:
- Southern California earthquake is significant but not devastating. (Sydney)