Notifications
Clear all

December 28, 2017 reading

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

RunestoneOne,

Trump's an effin' Drama Queen hogging the psychic airwaves. He's a mighty wind full of hot air.... but the Drama is not the Light. It's not even Truth. While we're busy listening to thunderous dramas, we can so easily miss that 'still, small voice'.That voice is there to call us home. Even through the worst of this dark time....if we have ears to hear. That's why I suggest, if we get a Dark Vision, that we ask for the 'light filled response.' Not to pretend that the Dark isn't there, but to help us find our way home through it.wonderful, yes, yes, yes.  -- R1

I thought I started this community to help people. I didn't realize that it was to help me. To help me get through. Thank you all for your wisdom.  It comes in many different moments and in so many different voices.  It starts to seep in.

Bee, Michele, Timo and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Lola
(@lola)
Reputable Member Registered

Happy New Year everyone! What a powerful first week, and thank you Jeanne for your gifts,this site and everyone here (especially Zoron, i love reading you!).  

I want to know whats going on, to be present, a witness if you will, to these powerful changing times. After the fog of 2017, something major shifted in me, I can't explain it but basically I kinda of knowing, trust that has taken over. I voice that says it will be alright, you are going to be fine, but pray, be kind and help wherever you can, no matter how big or small the act. So with that I say keep your light bright, don't fear and stay strong like warriors, trust you are exactly were you are suppose to be. Peace, love and light??

Jeanne Mayell, Marley, khushboo popli and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@diana11)

Jeanne, I see you made changes on the wording on the Predictions page and it looks great! Much more positive outlook - the truth is still there but with many more seeds of hope - thank you! I think it will make people come here even more :)

ReplyQuote
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

Happy New Year everyone.  I am not as atuned as the rest of you but, every once in a while I get a "feeling".  Recently I saw a video on Facebook re a man anmed Andy Bryce, aka "Iron Stache"  He is a Vet, Iron worker, single dad with a Mom with a cronic illness.  He is running as a Demcrat against Paul Ryan.  The latest polls in Wisconsin have him running neck and neck with Ryan.  When I first watched this video my first thought was WHOO.  I actually got a tingle.  I was wondering if when one of you does a reading or throws the cards, could yu see if you pick up anything on him?  He really impressed me.

ReplyQuote
(@fran)
Noble Member Registered

One of my dream visions came true yesterday. I had foreseen a health crisis for Alex Trebek. Then yesterday I saw he had brain surgery.

I also had foreseen Putin laughing his ass off but cooling off later this year. I think internal problems in Russia are going to fester as the year goes on. part of this is “the empire strikes back” aka Five eyes giving him a taste of his own medicine.

My abiltities are really maturing and I am grateful to you Jeanne for helping. 

ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

The 'Stache can win, but only if he broadens his message to appeal beyond the 'working class.'  Ryan is already making ads copying the 'Staches style.  Union membership in that area has crashed and burned. There may be more people in the district that will bless Ryan for the Foxconn deal (13,000 computer manufacturing jobs) than will vote for an old union guy.  What the 'Stache has going for him is genuineness and empathy, an ability to connect with people.  Ryan is an empty suit. If the 'Stache broadens his outreach and capitalizes on his ability to connect, he can win.

ReplyQuote
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

I apoligize his name is Randy not Andy.  I agree he needs to broaden his message.  I think a lot of people are turning against Ryan because of his stance on Medicare and SSI.  Hopefully they will realize he wants to take the money and run.  

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

Nope. Trump is doomed. Big time. But it is all like a big, slow motion car-crash. ooops!

Jeanne Mayell, diana11, Dianne and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

everything about "IRONMAN" is going to work out. The public will love him. He is not there yet, elctorally, but there is a good ways to go. Everyone send good vibes to this man. 

Jeanne Mayell, Laynara, RunestoneOne and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Lola
(@lola)

I'm watching AMJOY on MSNBC right now and she's interviewing Randy Bryce. This guy is the real deal, very likable, genuine. Paul Ryan should be very nervous...To show your support for him subscribe to Randy's YouTube channel!

Jeanne Mayell, Laynara, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Let's all envision Ryan as an old empty collapsing suit and Ironman Stashe waving a triumphant iron fist of the resistance up in the air! Time to "forge" ahead into change, transition, and freedom!!!

Laynara, Bee, Dianne and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Yogagirl - about your prediction of my getting a new web person:  I did find a new web person and he wants to build a new lighter, faster more efficient site for me - one that hopefully won't break so easily.  So if I go ahead with him and he is successful, you will have been very accurate!

I am thinking about it and about getting my daughter, who is a graphic designer (and the artist who did some of the images I use on this site [ like the two images of the next upcoming events) to design an easier to read World Prediction Page, so people could grasp what we are seeing but only have to go through all the hundreds of individual readings if they want to.  

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: