December 28, 2017 reading

32 Posts
15 Users
232 Likes
10 K Views
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I did a meditation a few days ago to see if I could get more clarity.  

Jan 2018:  I see a big question mark. I see a villain with dark hair and a damsel in distress. The villain is a combination of GOP operatives, but the leader right now will be Devin Nunes who is a liar and a creepy little punk servant to Trump, Charles Koch, and the darkest part of the GOP leadership. He's trying to shut down the Mueller investigation. He's a worm.  If this were a south park cartoon, he'd be drawn as a tiny little round wormy guy with fearful eyes scurrying around telling lies. 

February 2018:

• Cold weather, a Cadillac, dark haired villain is trying to end health care. Everything he does is designed to increase wealth to those already fabulously wealthy.  
  • I see a set of keys. They want the keys to the whole house. The villain is a combination of people but their leader is Paul Ryan.  Their actions are so going to back-fire on them. 

March 2018:  A show-down in the Mueller investigation. Mueller is still here. The GOP wants him out and has been trying all they can to get the public permission to fire him, but they hold back because they know that if he is fired, the people will rise up. My head hurts. My arms feel weak.  (The arm weakness is a sign that we are helpless as we watch this battle).  It is hard to stay strong in the midst of this onslaught but fortunately there are some very strong warriors on the side of good who will help us stay brave.   Muller is uncovering the whole story. The GOP is involved in using Russians to help throw an election.  Ryan, is connected.  I can hear the GOP operatives scheming as to how they can squash the investigation without a public uprising.  They can't.  

April 2018:   The GOP kind of wins the battle against Mueller. How?  They find a scapegoat to give to the American people who is not important to them.  The GOP is fine with a sacrificial lamb.  "Shall we use Jared?   No one likes Jared," someone responds.  Problem for Ivanka who appears to me as the damsel in distress in the long gown. She is sideways in April. 

May 2018: In May a rose, and much hope. How’s Ivanka in May? Not happy. How’s Jared in May?   Cornered. Sometimes going to jail is a good solution, he thinks. 

June 2018: The news in June. I see a girl in a long fancy dress. A wedding. Probably the Royals.  What’s going on in the US in June that matters? GOP Congress is losing more races.

July 2018:  Map of the U.S. is changing behind the scenes. Not sure what this means. Could be good.

August 2018: Midterm races heat up. Fighting, lying , Russian bots full blast, money being spent on election promotion, mainstream press helping the dems.

September 2018:  Captitol bulding starting to pop up a lot in the media. 

October 2018: all eyes on the captiol. Statue of liberty pouring water on people’s heads anointing her new sons -- this is a good omen. 

November 2018: Results are favoring blues in spite of suppressing voters, Liberals rush to the polls to make sure it’s fair.  Senate too close to call.  House  outcome is close, but more blue. I think it's a blue victory.  

December 2018:   Capitol is more blue.  But there is rage among the population. They don’t believe the election results are correct. 

January 2019: Capitol all eyes are on the Capitol. Where is the president?   Donald Trump in Jan 2019 is in the back of a car with Ivanka who holds a bouquet of flowers, Jared is gone.

Aang, Gigi, BlueBelle and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tee
(@tee)
Honorable Member Registered

Thank you Jeanne and Happy New Year! I saw the rumor circulating among the left on Twitter that Muller too, is just a deep state minion. Since the FBI and CIA have been involved in shady business in the past, I understand that people are skeptical and weary of official channels and investigations. It's a jungle out there where lies and conspiracies can hardly be separated from truth anymore. I go with my gut and with what you and others on this page see. But the degradation of Muller among the left has certainly begun.

ReplyQuote
(@paul-w)
Noble Member Registered

I have seen that Kushner's lawyers are looking for a "crisis" PR firm which sounds to me, at least, like someone who is expecting to be indicted.  We know that Trump has no loyalty to anyone but himself so I could easily see Kushner being the fall guy.

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

Kushnr is doomed. Utterly. I see death in prison. (ultimately.)

ReplyQuote
 Gigi
(@gigi)
Estimable Member Registered

Thank you Jeanne, so grateful for these predictions. So Paul Ryan gets away with his involvement. Looking the other way doesn't count as punishable when he knew full well what was going on? And the vision with Orange in the back of the car with Ivanka in Jan 2019 --- what was the overall feeling with this vision, and is Trump ill and worsening at that time?

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi Tee, thanks for posting about the rumor you saw. I don't think Mueller has degraded in the eyes of the left. It's a GOP-planned smear campaign to stop him from exposing the GOP leadership and Trump about their Russia collusion. That is all it is. And no one who has a brain on the left believes it.  I realize there are leftists who don't trust most of the establishment. But they have much worse opinions of Trump and the GOP. And many are moving off the grid. I feel that the Left of center folks, i.e., Democrats, believe Mueller is sincere and honest.  They realize he's a Republican investigating and prosecuting a Republican. He's a boy scout in people's eyes, except the guilty ones who are willing to do and say anything to stop him.

Paul W, BlueBelle, Paul W and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Gigi, I don't think looking the other way is a crime. But this is a crime: If he knowingly instructed someone to  publish Russian hacked emails to influence an election, which he might very well have done in at least one election that Mueller is currently investigating - a 2016 south Florida race. But then Mueller has to prove it.  

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Got an post saying the site is getting too dark.

The predictions on this site are getting darker and darker.  Beginning to wonder if everyone is reading everyone else’s anger/fear.  Reads unhinged rather than helpful.  No hope.  There’s always hope.  There’s always light.  The angels are always here. -- Lisa

Are we getting too dark?  If so, need to ramp up the hope here.  I see angels everywhere everyday. Today I saw a native American guide leading some people to a summit of a mountain that looked like a giant amethyst crystal.  He was so clearly an angel guiding us to see further past the stuff that's going on now. 

I apologize for getting swept up by a wave of heavy energy over the holidays which I feel is a GOP plan to stop Mueller.  Sometimes I can walk around hearing these guys talking to each other. Then a news story emerges that confirms my thoughts. Then I have to remember -- thanks to people like Lisa and Michele, and so many others --  that they are not going to get away with it.  Two visions that have stuck with me over the past few months.  One was a voice that said, "Message to people -- everything is going to be all right." The other was a lightening striking, followed by the release of an orphic egg - symbol of rebirth and peace. 

Americans are too life affirming, freedom-loving to fall for a GOP attempt to squash the special prosecutor.  We went through Nixon.  These are much worse crimes than what Nixon did. Nixon didn't have FOX news helping him, but we have an incredible press corps working night and day to stay on top of the truth. Check out Rachel Maddow who is not only intuitive but a great teacher.  She is for sure, guided. Then there are all those angels. Thank you, Lisa

Gigi, BlueBelle, Grace and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@diana11)
Reputable Member Registered

Hi Jeanne,

I have to agree, unfortunately...I was just thinking that yesterday when I was reading the Downfall thread posts and the back and forth between some members. I understand that we all see different timelines and some visions are darker than others, but we should also make it very clear that nothing is set in stone, and we don't know which timeline will actually realize!

Sometimes I think it's also how things are worded, for example if you start with "I fear that" then immediately the reader goes into fear mode and that is counterproductive because fear energy is just not helpful. Maybe it would be more beneficial to state the facts and then put a positive spin on it. I think and I hope that everyone realizes that everything WILL be ok in the end, some things are meant to happen, and some things won't be as bad as our imagination leads us to believe.

When I need perspective, I go back and read 2016 or even later years and - I'm sorry - but they all sound like terrible years! Obviously they weren't, not for everyone...honestly I can't even remembered half the things that happened even if they occurred, and I still survived and even thrived. Life is challenging personally and collectively and we are going thru a transformation. Obviously it won't be a piece of cake - nothing worthwhile rarely is - but the awakening, the coming together will be beautiful to behold and be a part of. I also believe that how you personally think shapes how your life will unfold. If you are constantly worrying and afraid, then that's what you will reap. If you are positive and focus on doing good, then that's what comes back to you. The message I keep getting from spirit is to focus on myself, and that means be the best person I can be, do good, be kind, be compassionate, and don't worry too much about what is happening "over there". Be aware, be conscious, be awake, and do what you can to help others. Also our energy is what we give to the world, that is our contribution every day so be conscious of what kind of energy you are putting out there. We cannot have a peaceful, kind world if our energy is fearful or angry. 

I think it would be helpful and just incredibly beautiful for you to post your positive visions daily, or when you get them - like the one above about the Native American guide. It would do so much good for people to hear that and to know that we are loved and we are being helped everyday. Things like that give us hope and strength and the will to keep on fighting, living, and loving. 

Laynara, Dianne, BlueBelle and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I think it would be helpful and just incredibly beautiful for you to post your positive visions daily, or when you get them - like the one above about the Native American guide. It would do so much good for people to hear that and to know that we are loved and we are being helped everyday. Things like that give us hope and strength and the will to keep on fighting, living, and loving. -- Diana

Sounds like a plan. :-)

Gigi, diana11, Dianne and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Blue
(@blue)
Honorable Member Registered

My own feeling is that the site is not too dark, but I understand how someone might see it that way. Dark topics can seem scary and then become the focus of what we see, such is the nature of fear, and fear can divert us or blind us from seeing the light that is actually there. I feel there is a lot of light on this site!

Some of the predictions are not things we would wish to see pass, but the reality is that the world does have a lot of darkness in it now, sometimes it's too much to think of all the pain being caused to people and the planet every day, but it's better to be aware of it, and what could happen, than walk blindly through, for then we can combat it, or at least be prepared to get through it. Also, nothing is set in stone and not all predictions will be correct. We must have some balance when reading them.

Choosing to ignore things or pretend dark events don't really exist, or could exist,  is exactly what helps darkness continue and let's it thrive. I would say to anyone who feels fearful when reading some of the predictions that there is still light in the world, even though it may be at times hard to see, and doing what we can in our own way to let it shine will help diminish that darkness -  even something as simple as a smile and kind word to someone can make a big difference, and choosing to live with light as our guiding factor, not darkness.

In the end what matters is how we as individuals act and react to whatever happens, good or bad, for we can only control our own actions. In turn,  our actions shape events.

Having said that, it's not to say we can't say more about positive things! There's always room for more :)

Sorry about the ramble! I'm not sure if any of that made sense or expresses well what I wanted to say. Thank you Jeanne and everyone who contributes by sharing their predictions, good or bad:)

Jeanne Mayell, RunestoneOne, Lola and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

Blue, I agree with you how it's human nature to get fixed on the dark. We're wired for that biologically.  And regularly reminding ourselves of the light is the antidote!  

We may get the picture of the dark terrain we will navigate--but it is the images of the light that tell us where we can go and what we can do to improve the situation. 

Assuming memory works, I am going to try to ask more 'what is the light filled response' to a situation when I see something dark. It's a good discipline.

Gigi, diana11, Gigi and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I am going to try to ask more 'what is the light filled response' to a situation when I see something dark.  - wisdom from RunestoneOne

I woke up this morning vowing that I would hold off posting anything when I was filled with negative emotion, even if that emotion was a psychic feeling that something real was afoot.  I'd take a walk instead, or go for a swim.  Or give someone a healing reading.  All these activities bring me back to center by opening me to the light. Then once the need to react is stopped, the next question is "what is the light-filled response" to a situation? 

I like the idea of throwing gratitude to the situation.  If for example, I reflect on news today of Trump's tweets which could be viewed as  challenging Kim Jong Un to a nuclear duel, then I can react in this way: I am grateful that we have a sane and active press corps that's on top of the president's recklessness, writing about it, raising the public's consciousness about it, and alerting those around the president. I am also grateful to all the sane people who can get to the president, and there are such people, who will restrain  him.  I am grateful to the Collective hearts in this world who send light and love to this situation.  

Gigi, Grace, Lola and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

Things are scary right now, but at the same time we don't want to live in a bubble. I appreciate this site because people are speaking their truths and not sugar coating what's happening all around us. My whole life I've seen and felt truths that others couldn't, and been told that I was nuts, when I was just awake and paying attention. I think we need to be hopeful that there are many possible futures and things can change (look at the Resistance), but let's also not pretend the current times and possible futures don't suck, cause they do.

Jeanne Mayell, Gigi, Dianne and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

@lynnventura -- yeah, the times they do suck, & I'd be the last one to blow smoke up your tuchus and say otherwise.  

That said, it's awfully easy for us sensitives to get hooked on the fear/anxiety/dread of the dark visions.  Intuitive insight is a survival mechanism we're wired with.  The problem is, if all we can focus on is the Dark, if we're mesmerized by it, we can miss the quiet little undramatic clues that would pull us to safety. 

The Bible addresses this: "In a cave Elijah voices his complaint that all of God’s prophets had been killed by Jezebel and he alone had survived. God instructed him to stand on the mountain in His presence. Then the Lord sent a mighty wind which broke the rocks in pieces; then He sent an earthquake and a fire, but His voice was in none of them. After all that, the Lord spoke to Elijah in the still small voice, or “gentle whisper.”

Trump's an effin' Drama Queen hogging the psychic airwaves. He's a mighty wind full of hot air.... but the Drama is not the Light. It's not even Truth. While we're busy listening to thunderous dramas, we can so easily miss that 'still, small voice'.

That voice is there to call us home. Even through the worst of this dark time....if we have ears to hear. 

That's why I suggest, if we get a Dark Vision, that we ask for the 'light filled response.' Not to pretend that the Dark isn't there, but to help us find our way home through it.

-R1-

diana11, Jeanne Mayell, Marley and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

Just for fun on New Years day I googled psychic predictions for 2018.  It seems like the psychics are split on Trump, half think he will be out of office by the end of the year and the other half think he will be the greatest president ever.  Really!  Anyway my prediction is that Jeannie will get a new Web person and this website will be humming along nicely in a month or so.

Aang, LalaBella, Marley and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@brandy)

I would like to describe it this way which is the way my life was described to me by several different psychics.

It's a hard road but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. In the meantime there are windows letting in the light as you progress thru the tunnel.

I think it seems dark because we have entered a period of darkness but it won't last.

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

Zoron predcits that we will be number one psychic site on the web this year.  Fascinatingly, I have recieved indications the the Feds are looking at us, aand trying to figger out what qwe are doing, and to copy it. Hilarious.

Michele, diana11, RunestoneOne and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@besoulinspired)

Hi Jeanne,

I have found the predictions on this site to be darker in the last month, but I also recall that you predicted a year ago that this period would be a very dark time. So...there's a hit :). 

The good news is that light always trumps darkness and "this too shall pass." 

I'm not a psychic, just sensitive at best. I believe that times like these can suck you into focusing more on the negative because negative energy is so powerful and I certainly have never experienced a time when the world was so awash in negativity.  I've been trying to spend less time following every detail of the Trump/White House/US drama and more time with the family, my home...really anything that brings me joy and/or gives my mind a rest.  I feel better and more hopeful when I step away for a little while.

I believe we are moving to another level as a country/world. The process of getting there is excruciating, but necessary. Remember, the strongest steel, goes through the hottest fire.

I hope you will keep sharing your visions- good or bad. They're your visions.  You shouldn't sugar coat them. I love that you open your site for others to share their visions as well. Several have seen a brighter future happening sooner than later.  I love that this site offers different perspectives on the future and that there's no right or wrong because the future is always shifting.

Keep doing what you're doing. It's wonderful!

BlueBelle, Gigi, Tee and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

ZORON -   You are awesome. We have been the number one Google-ranked psychic world predictions 2018 site for many months now.  Because of some site breakages in December, or maybe also because I didn't do promotion, we did drop to number 2, but we will be moving back up there soon because of all the amazing people coming on here - some of you posting your predictions that are amazing,  and because of YOU, Zoron.  You just have a way about you that makes it so fun to read your predictions even when they are a little scary.

BESOULINSPIRED -   Thank you for your post. And welcome back to our community! (I think you posted before but it says no).

The energy was getting so dark for a week or two.  I could hear  in my mind all the GOP scheming to stop Mueller.  It got me so down.  I could feel the tug of war between light and dark, and dark had surged ahead.  

Then the Wolf book (Fire & Fury: Inside the Trump White House) came out this week exposing Trump & family and all their treasonous dealings. We knew these dealings were true but FOX and the GOP had been muting them. It was so disappointing because we'd seen all these exposees would be happening in December.  I didn't know what to think.  Our visions had been so consistent and went back a couple of years.

Then out comes this book, which  is a big deal, and is sending the Trumps sideways in just the way and with the timing we had predicted. 

I had also been hearing in my mind so much scheming against Mueller in GOP committees - especially Devin Nunes.  He had been attacking Mueller and Rosenstein. I could feel that too!  It made me feel bad. But then Nunes got shot down yesterday when he tried to get the Justice Department to give him a copy of Mueller's work.  They said NO! 

[You all may remember that  Nunes absconded with intelligence information earlier in the year and rushed off to the White House to share with Trump.  He was hiding on the White House lawn when the press asked him what he was doing there. He looked like the cat that ate the canary. He was doing this without the permission or even knowledge of his  fellow Intelligence committee members.  He pushes legal boundaries to help Trump and also I feel he's got some financial dealing with the Russians too, and financial promises from Trump.]

Also, Manafort's desperate lawyers filed a lawsuit trying to stop the Mueller investigation.  But now it seems that this lawsuit, thought by experts to be incredibly weak, (the legal term they use for it is "silly") will make Mueller's case even stronger in court.

So now the dark tactics that had been in the making over the last few weeks have been countered, and the air felt more relaxed yesterday and today, even before I heard all this good news.  

The whole thing is going to make a helluva movie someday, with the good guys winning. 

Besoulinspired, you are right to not tune into it. I can't help it. It comes to me when I'm minding my own business.  I need to remember the Native American guide who showed himself to me a few days ago, as he reached the peak of a crystal summit with some of us following him.  He showed us the long view.And we are standing on a powerful crystal. We need to keep the long view.

Michele, diana11, Laynara and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: