Notifications
Clear all

Predictions done August 20, 2018

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Reading done on August 20, 2018

September 2018

• Women rising up more than ever, spirit guides helping them. More women will run for office than ever before and more women will win office than ever in U.S. history. (Jeanne Mayell)
    I see down the road, a women’s caucus in Congress, then later in the next decade a women’s summit of international women leaders planning the future of the world, especially how to feed the world.  (Jeanne Mayell)
  • I see a small but meaningful movement back to political center. At the same time, I see rising energy in the progressive movement.  (Brian) (This vision applies to the remainder of 2018, not just September.)
  • What we are going through is in part a purging and clearing of the negative. There is continued opening up and expansion of awareness. (Brian) (This vision applies to the remainder of 2018, not just September.)
  • I see angels with native feathers on their heads rising over the land. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • The ancients know that great evil is afoot.  They swirl above the land and our country, protecting us. There will be surprises ahead. Good things will happen, too. Republicans who have been spineless will start speaking out against Trump.  Not every Republican is indebted to the Russians, but they are afraid of the power of the Trump voters.  They will resist the autocratic challenges that Trump throws down.  The ancients are moving across the land and changing hearts. Hearts that have been brainwashed will start to see reason.  (Bluebelle)
  • Trump’s problems evolving quickly in September. Then in October changes will begin to take place.  (Bright Opal)
  • Significantly more people will begin to question Trump’s sanity. (Bright Opal)
  • Grace. Not by our own deeds, but by grace, our democracy will prevail.  I see irises, although they are not in season.  Signs of spring and renewal in the midst of approaching autumn. (Bluebelle)
  • Brazil is coming back to mind, Northeast corner South America, it’s bright but at the same time it’s off. Things are looking as if everything is OK but it’s not. (Bright Opal)
  • I see some shadow moving towards Australia. Populist government?  Becoming our go-to guy for democracy.  (Bright Opal)
  • The world is not worried about Americans; they are worried about a few within the government and mostly Trump. (Bright Opal)
  • Cohen flips.  He has no choice, really.  Roger Stone wants to flip.  He’s in serious danger of going to prison. (Bluebelle)  [Editor’s note, since this prediction was made, Manifort had his first set of convictions and is asking to make a deal with Mueller.]
  • Tornado:  very dark across the horizon high up in the sky and swirling. (Anon)
  • Vision of diverse animals gathering around a watering hole. This may mean that a shared and common interest brings us together. (Brian)
  • I see a greater concern and medical care for children. (Brian)
  • Hope and more concern for children in our collective.  Rocking horses. Children’s pencils sharpened. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • People enjoying ice cream cones.  Common joys continue throughout the collective. (Jeanne Mayell)

October 2018

• A small dry bouquet of flowers.  Represents small positive developments.  (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Something will happen this month that will energize people like never before. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • A map of the U.S. with an elephant lumbering along over it . They control the country.  They run the show.  But they are clumsy and will lose power. Jeanne Mayell)
  • Trump is raging, raging.  It’s clear to everyone that he’s losing his mind.  He makes very little sense.  (Bluebelle)
  • Trump’s problems evolving very quickly in September but it’s in October that the real changes will happen. Congress will start doing something only in December – which will be good not only for the country but for the world.(Bright Opal)
  • Quebec election: Legault will win but he’s not ready.  (Sophie)

November 2018

• There is an enormous outcry across the nation as Dems surge to the polls.  There’s never been anything like this turnout before.  The blue wave is real. Blue House.  I just see blue.  Something has happened in October that makes voting imperative.  People who never vote decide they must.  Huge turnout.  (Bluebelle)
  • I ask my cards to see the color of the House of Representatives after the Midterms and got the Star Card in the Thoth deck which is more blue but also some purple and is a message of hope and optimism. It also means that the spirits from beyond the earth are helping.  (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Cold, rainy days in Washington.  White House staffers leaving in droves.  Rats abandoning ship.  (Bluebelle)
  • Two heads together - men with red faces, who are plotting, conferring. Red stands for Republican, Russian. I got the sense these men were stressed and making unprecedented decisions to do something drastic.  (Jeanne Mayell)
  • For November I see a map of the U.S. with California dominant. The events in California will be felt in this country.  I see so much fire and red and a lot of intensity and resolve. Californians will make a big stand. They have had enough.  (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Midtermelections:  Color is Purple (combination of blue and red).  Lots of Republicans will lose, Kinzinger being one of them. Of those Republicans who win, many of whom were honest when first elected, are now crooked. (Bright Opal)
  • Also on midterm elections:  Diagonal line southeastern to northwestern, dark line divides the country in three. Southwest and northeast in the Democrats, the middle in the Republican.  The Republican section is in the greyish dark, due to dissatisfaction with the state of affairs.  Canada is in the light, sticking to its guns.  (Bright Opal)
  • House of Representatives is red in November and Blue in January. (Anon)
  • Regarding Trump: Congress will start taking action only in December, which will be good not only for the country but for the world.  (Bright Opal)
  • A time of celebration and hope.  I see a turtle which represents slowing down and calming down. People are calming down.  The turtle is a sacred symbol of change. The ancient Hindus believed the world was being carried by a tortoise.  So this image is a message that we are progressing and moving forward all in good timing. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • I need more air, something is wrong with the air. It’s stuffy, heavy air.  (Bright Opal)

2019 Whole Year:

• Lightening striking and cleansing. It’s going to be a cleansing, defining year. I see a man with bandaged head blowing a trumpet.  He’s alerting people to begin a big change. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • See a symbol of a shaman showing way to a more expanded and cosmic consciousness. (Brian)
  • Storm clouds across the country, but above the clouds are angels, angels with power to protect out country.  (Bluebelle)
  • The families and the children who were separated at the border in 2018, pursue legal action against the US government.  (Anon)

January 2019

• It’s quiet.  The government turns over to the Dems.  (Bluebelle)
  • I am feeling so hopeful.  (Jeanne Mayell)
  • January is bright; things are getting brighter because things are moving more and more in the right direction. (Bright Opal)

February 2019

• Someone getting married prominent family in US, past president’s family member.  (Bright Opal)

March 2019

• It’s orderly and businesslike.  Little fanfare, just the business at hand of correcting the excesses. (Bluebelle)
  • Cold weather.  (Anon)
  • Greenland is losing ice.  A big iceberg is moving south. Could be due to the poles shifting.  (Bright Opal)
  • Boy Scouts in the news.  Bluebelle)
  • I see three women and a winged horse.  It’s Pegasus. It’s an act on a stage but it’s symbolic of the rising spirituality in our collective. (Jeanne Mayell)

April 2019

• There’s a backlash against the US because of our tariff policies.    The economy suffers.  Plants close. (Bluebelle)
  • I see light southeastern edge of South America moving towards Antarctica light, there is too much light but that’s nice.  (Bright Opal)
  • I see a man with a white beard and a top hat. It’s Uncle Sam. I see the president in the form of a lion kissing a woman. More is revealed about the president’s unwanted advances towards women. (Jeanne Mayell)

May 2019

• In the Midwest, I see water spigots going dry.  More places are running out of water and also polluted water coming out of spigots in people’s homes. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • The economy slows even more.  There’s some panic.  Loss of jobs. (Bluebelle)
  • Populist movement in southern hemisphere around Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand.  (Bright Opal)
  • Putin doesn’t know where to go or what to do.  (Bright Opal)

June 2019

• Mueller brings more indictments.  Trump’s family members are targeted.  (Bluebelle)
  • Melania falling apart.  Her hair may be falling out.  She’s gotten so skinny, and frazzled.  (Jeanne Mayell)
  • France, Gaulle, close to Belgium a tunnel is crashing, many victims, I want to say it’s the tunnel in the channel between GB and France.  (Bright Opal)

July 2019

•  The world goes on.  I see lions being herded. A cowboy in trouble about this. This may refer to White Nationalists facing greater adversity now.  (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Race cars in the news.  (Bluebelle)

August 2019

• Alien in the news.  An ET type figure.  (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Donald Trump Jr. is arrested.  (Bluebelle)

September 2019

• Norway’s leaders are scared; Putin doesn’t know what to do.  (Bright Opal)
  • There is something going on close to Greenland.  (Bright Opal)
  • I’ve noticed Greenland coming up a lot in my visions since January.
  • Arctic circle – Norway, Russia, Greenland, oil spill and I’m seeing that Putin doesn’t know what to do.  (Bright Opal)

October 2019

• Military is showing off its weapons. (Jeanne Mayell)

September 2019:  -December, 2019.

•  It’s very solemn in Washington.  More corruption is exposed.  (Bluebelle)

December 2019

• The end of December is bright and things are looking good.  (Bright Opal)
  • Trump: Mueller will get his man. (I don’t know the time frame, I think it is earlier than 2020).  (Bright Opal)

• I see Trump holding an empty bag. The bottom of the bag has fallen out.
  • An arrow through a heart - people kissing, love reining supreme. I see a couple marrying - he’s in uniform. symbolic of the importance of love.  (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Bright and nice.  (Bright Opal)
  • Mueller will get his man, i.e. Trump (I don’t know the time frame, I think it is earlier than 2020).  (Sophie
  • People are so bloody tired of politics.  Everyone groans when the subject comes up.  People are not so blinded by Fox News.  (Bluebelle)

2020-2030 The Decade

• We will be okay.  We are going to be changing.  It will be like WWII in all the changes, rationing, ups and downs but we will be okay. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • A hot sun. (Climate change.)  (Jeanne Mayell)
  • I see broader hats to shelter us from the sun, more farming, more earth consciousness. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • The decade is going to be about love and love of each other and family and a huge revolution of love.  (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Not so much interest in wars or federal government. more local initiation.  (Jeanne Mayell)
  • By 2028, the excesses and corruption of the government are over. There’s been a shift in demographics. The U.S. is much more diverse and diversity is the norm now.    (Bluebelle)
  • The Arctic Circle will be a focus in the news.  I saw it so bright, I could only see bright.  (Bright Opal)
  • Also saw something about the Arctic Circle, but didn’t know what it meant.  (Bluebelle)
  • The Arctic Circle will transform completely in the next decade. The snow will all be melted and it will have a hot sun.  (Jeanne Mayell)
  • For the next decade,  I saw a train on a pulley, two wheels coming together, like pulley wheels.  There will be  innovation in locomotion.  (Gracesinger)
  • Things are coming around for the world.  (Bright Opal)
  • Lots of desert, when looking at the earth from space, where we used to see green forest is now like a desert, mostly in Africa.  (Bright Opal)

Grace, Sophie, Unk p and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@anita)
Noble Member Registered

Bluebelle and Jeanne predicted something huge happening in October that compels the Dems to vote. Any more info on that?

i am definitely feeling more optimistic and I am thinking/feeling that McCain’s death and how he has been orchestrating his

memorials could be making changes in hearts and minds.

Sophie and Sophie reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi Anita, I don't have anything more on this.  However Bright Opal's prediction might be a clue.  Her prediction was: 

• Trump’s problems evolving quickly in September. Then in October changes will begin to take place.  (Bright Opal)

Sophie, Anita, Sophie and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@villager)
Noble Member Registered

• I see some shadow moving towards Australia. Populist government?  Becoming our go-to guy for democracy.  (Bright Opal)

Bright Opal's prediction for Australia looks like a hit. It could refer to the leadership spill on 24 August: Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull was ousted by his own party and replaced by Scott Morrison on that day. This represents a rightward (hence more populist) shift within the governing party. Could this be the shadow, or is there more to come?

Sophie, Jeanne Mayell, Sophie and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

Jeanne, why are the reading indicate that democracy will triumph? I am getting that the supreme court will end up irreverent and crippled from the I Ching.

ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Hi Anita,  I still feel that something is going to happen in October that will make a difference in blue turnout at the polls in November.  In fact, it's on my mind and I was even  thinking about that this morning before I read this post of predictions.  I've not had an inkling of what that means exactly except that it seems like a final straw event that energizes the Democrats and Independents.  

Jeanne Mayell, Anita, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I feel it might be some kind of incident or behavior that Trump (or his minions) has tried to hide that will become public - either through legal proceedings  or someone gets angry and decides to expose him. In a way it will be the kind of thing that he did/had done to others during the last election being done to him. Perhaps some kind of poetic justice. 

RosieHeart, Anita, RosieHeart and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@anita)
Noble Member Registered

Interesting, but what would make the minions believe this when they haven’t believed anything before?

Anita

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Good question, Enkasongwriter.  

Certainly if the Supreme Court is packed with partisan lower level lackeys then it’s a gash in the side of democracy until the time comes when the hacks are replaced with people of wisdom and dignity appropriate for that office.  

But it’s not the end of democracy.  The  Supreme Court is only one branch of government. And it will continue to change over time as justices resign and new ones are appointed. 

I take the long view on this current descent into darkness we have been going through.   

In my view,  based on readings I've done, democracy will take a beating but it will survive.  You can’t kill the seeds that are already sprouting  among the population.  

In the great forests of the Pacific Northwest,  forests that that are now burning, the trees have so many ways to stay alive even in the most ravishing fires.  

Some just have very tough bark.  

Others have pine cones glued shut by resin that only release their seeds when the fires come.

Still others have sprouts below ground that become activated only when the whole tree burns down.  

In our collective we have people so tough they can withstand the lies and insults and repression. Some of them are in office right now and thousands of others are working daily to save our democracy.  

We also have people who spring alive only under great adversity just like so many came forward when Trump separated thousands of  children from their parents.  

Forest fires also clear the way for new growth.  

This dark  period we are in has been a long time coming.  Since at least  Ronald Reagan’s war on poverty and bolstering of big business, this coumtey has steadily been  building a power base of dark money elites.  They are now trying to disable democracy in so many ways.

But  new growth is rising up.  Look at the Me Too movement, watch the shaming of trump that occurred today at John McCain’s service.   And Mueller is just getting started. 

Allow time to do its work. 

Grace, villager, Unk p and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor

Hi everyone, I thought of replying to all of you in one post.  I hope it's OK. These are just my thoughts

villager, yes, that is it!  When the prediction came to me, I asked myself if there was going to be an elections in Australia.  I don't see anything more than that for Australia at this time.  I saw a shadow moving towards Australia but it wasn't dark.  It was coming from the pacific...But a thought just came to mind: I wonder if the things happening to Trump will affect the rest of the populist government around the world.. 

Enkasongwriter, Late last year and earlier this year, I thought The Mueller investigation would culminate in late 2019 and 2020.  But since then, things have changed, I feel like time is speeding up (?) and things are happening sooner than expected.  As a result, the US will heal better.  However, your country will never be the same.  But it could be a good thing, honestly, I think it will.  These events are growing pains for a very young country.

Anita, I think the minions will be leaving because they know the ship is sinking and they don't want to sink with it.  They never really believed Trump, but they sure have been defending him all along with "alternative facts".

Baba, I think you might be on to something here.  Has anyone noticed that sometimes Trump slurs when speaking.  It is becoming more and more noticeable.  And he doesn't drink.  Or I could be dreaming.

RosieHeart, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@anita)
Noble Member Registered

I wonder if the missing children from Latino countries have anything to do with what could come to light in October.

with trump never passing up an opportunity to make money, as well as his past connections, might anyone get a hit the the children were sold into trafficking? Not making a prediction, but thinking what would put many over the edge if this were true. 

BlueBelle, Sophie, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@grace)
Noble Member Registered

A big thank you to everyone who participated in the Aug 20 predictions session for this latest batch of readings. I am definitely seeing the shift in this latest group of visions. The good change we've all been waiting for and working for seems to finally be here; at least, we are seeing the start of it. I am encouraged.

LalaBella, BlueBelle, Unk p and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Love to you all. 

BlueBelle, Grace, Unk p and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@fran)
Noble Member Registered

I too have felt the Mueller investigation speeding up which is a good sign 

ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)
Illustrious Member Registered

Anita, i fear that some of the children were sold, and worse.  Think about the crazy things they said about HRC,  and how, with these folks, every accusation is a confession. And how they were very careful not to have any receipts for these children, when you cant even buy a can of beans without a paper trail.  I am only half joking when i say we need to find out how many pizza joints the Donald owns

BlueBelle, Anita, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@villager)
Noble Member Registered

Bright Opal - that makes sense! Steve Bannon and Nigel Farage are both in Australia at the moment for a sales tour of their alt-right views. Hopefully Australians will not be receptive, and it is likely that Trump's track record will have an impact on how they are received.

Sophie, BlueBelle, Sophie and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jholmes)
Honorable Member Registered

I don't remember what thread had the image of the "4 swords" or "4 knives" (that will stab Trump in the back). However, there was 1 sword left after Cohn, Manafort and the National Inquirer guy. Sorry if I'm misremembering this!

Anyway, Bob Woodward's new book looks super devastating for Trump. I wonder if that's the "4th sword"? There are a bunch of revelations in it on this website:

https://www.rawstory.com/

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
 KB
(@kb)
Prominent Member Registered

• Bright Opal has a hit on her prediction for August September 2108.  She said "Brazil is coming back to mind, Northern east corner South America, it’s bright but at the same time it’s off. Things are looking as if everything is OK but it’s not."
    FYI, there was a huge fire that just recently destroyed the National Museum in Rio de Janeiro.  Pictures that are circulating were taken at night and show a very bright, all engulfing inferno where the entire building looks totally destroyed.  Described as 200 years of irreparable, irrecoverable damage, and an event of national grief.  

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Replying to JHolmes' reference of the four swords or daggers as they actually came to me when I saw them in a vision a while back. 

Although I don't remember where I posted the vision in the forum, the daggers represented four people who betrayed Trump, the way Julius Caesar was betrayed by the Senators who stabbed him to death. 

I think the fourth dagger may represent the person high in his administration who wrote the op-ed piece in the NYTimes today.  People are speculating it is James Mattis. Here's the link. It is clearly a betrayal of Trump like no other - coming from one of his own.  This is not to be missed:   https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/opinion/trump-white-house-anonymous-resistance.html  

As JHolmes pointed out, the Woodward book which also came out in the last few days, is another dagger, perhaps including the person who wrote the op-ed piece.

ReplyQuote
 KB
(@kb)
Prominent Member Registered

Jeanne, The speculation I heard (on MSNBC) is that the anonymous op-ed writer is Dan Coats.  

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: