Notifications
Clear all

Predictions done on April 29, 2018

(@vestralux)
Illustrious Member Registered

ETA: I've talked about that particular vision, but I hadn't yet written it down until tonight. Writing about anything has a profound way of fleshing it out (and always deepens and expands the insights for me). To be clear, it didn't feel anywhere near this coherent when it threw me to the bed and unspooled itself in my awareness. 

Even though it was probably the most powerful (and weirdly historically specific!) vision I've ever been given, when it happened, it was sudden. I hadn't remembered the smell or sound of those horses until writing about the experience tonight, for example. And there are certain details and insights I've added after-the-fact, such as the words I "felt" the curse of the Native women to contain, or what I perceived the African woman to be communicating to me.  

It feels important to be clear.   

Marley, LalaBella, Marley and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Vestralux - Oh my stars and garters! What a gift of vision you have. And YES YES YES - your imagery is exactly what I have thought for most of my adult life. When I have had similar visions of what occurred here, they were way less specific. I saw peoples from different areas and tribes, men and women, all cursing the land and the people who genocided them.  I have also felt that the country of Haiti is so similarly cursed, by indigenous and slaves, and that's why it has remained so underdeveloped - the negativity boomeranged down through generations, and now there aren't enough healers and also no reparations, and so the curses continue.

By contrast, a year ago this week I visited Dachau, in Germany, the infamous Nazi concentration camp.  It was actually an uplifting experience. I expected to be doubled over with angst or psychic distress... instead I felt the peace of those who died there, that they forgave, but that they were also still present in some ways, to remind us of the nature of evil and the flaws of humanity.  I was surprised that while I was moved, I didn't feel a need to cry.

My ancestry is not on this continent, it is on other blood-soaked soil of Europe and the Middle East and North Africa, yet and still I have had a few moments visiting historical sites all over the US where I had to keep grounding myself and then not spend too much time, because I could sometimes feel the pain of those who died due to genocide. Oddly, I rarely go in gift shops at these sites (they all seem to have one) - for some reason I get a stomach ache... I guess you don't have to be a true psychic to figure that one out.  And while I had female ancestors (and both my grandfathers) as spirit guides in the past, they have mostly moved on... now  I have a few who "pop in" periodically on an "as needed" basis. One of them is Native American - but very ancient, he said he is from the people "before the Hopi", and he told me his name too (although he laughed when asked), which I won't reveal here, but was very meaningful to me.  I have also been told that in one of my past lives, I was (in Europe somewhere) burned at the stake for being a witch (but I was actually a healer someone wanted dead because I was too good at my work). When I was little I was terrified of fire and would often have nightmares involving fire, and would wake up gasping for air and with my wrists hurting....

So YES this all resonates with me, thank you so much for sharing this.

Peace, love and light.

BlueBelle, Marley, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Scientific Cures and Healing Solutions:

(Last topic in Predictions)

"New discoveries in medicine and hopeful cures for diseases coming. Advances in CRSPR discoveries and uses skyrockets. (Michele)"

After 15 years of research and millions of dollars, scientists from Imperial College have finally succeeded in using gene editing to alter disease carrying mosquitos.

Using Crispr, a team of scientists wiped out caged cohorts of the malaria-touting mosquito Anopheles gambiae in as few as seven generations.

"The results, published just recently in Nature Biotechnology, represent the first-ever annihilation of a population of animals via gene drive."

https://www.wired.com/story/heres-the-plan-to-end-malaria-with-crispr-edited-mosquitoes/

VestraLux, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

HI Michele,  Wow. nice  hit.  I will post it on the prediction page.  Thanks for sharing.  Such a nice thing to have seen in advance!  

Michele and Michele reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Predictions from August 29, 2018:

I had another hit from this night of predictions group.

Last one of my visions  all feeling upsets/anger (in Congress etc.)

It read:

Huge powerfailures. (Michele) 

And referred to tri-state power failure devastating road closures, travel delays and postponement of Yankee-Royals game.

tri-sta ete (CBSNewYork) – A powerful storm passed through the Tri-State Area on Friday, bringing heavy rain and high winds.

It caused road closures, power outages, travel delays and the Yankees-Royals game to be postponed.

News link is:

www.google.com/amp/s/newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/07/27/power-companies-prepare-for-stormy-afternoon/amp/

You had a hit from same Prediction night on new battery source being discovered that DougNW talked about and I added link to it my my following comment, under "New Developments in Science and Technology" topic here in forum.

3. Bluebelle had a hit on "plaque" in October.

That like polio but not polio disease striking very young children in over 22 states. 

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Predictions from August 29, 2018:

I had another hit from this night of predictions group.

July 2018 (under all the positives then on to others for U.S.

I said:

• Lots of major energy eruptions and disruptions. Power failures, anger thrusting outward shutting things down emotionally and physically. Big fight for power and control over differences of opinion and legalities. (Michele)

Huge power failures in tri-state areas causing massive  road closures, travel delays and postponement of Yankees-Royals game.

News link is:

www.google.com/amp/s/newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/07/27/power-companies-5-for-stormy-afternoon/amp/

2. My next sentence on anger/Congress/ power and control/opinion differences was a hit also:

The whole Trump refusing to recognize Russian /Putin involvement in hacking-cybercrime.

Debate over how to confront Moscow reached a fever pitch in Washington this week.Republicans blasted Trump for refusing to clearly disavow Moscow's election meddling during his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki.

www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/the-cybersecurity-202/2018/07/20/the-cybersecurity-202-justice-department-and-congressional-republicans-move-in-different-directions-on-election-security/5b50b9461b326b1e6469546d/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.563a21080ac5

You had a hit from same Prediction night on new battery source being discovered that DougNW talked about and I added link to it my my following comment, under "New Developments in Science and Technology" topic here in forum.

Bluebelle had a hit on "plaque" in October.

That like polio but not polio disease striking very young children in over 22 states. 

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: