Notifications
Clear all

YEMEN crisis

(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

A short news flash with diviniation.

The Saudi's are about to overrun the Yemeni resistance and take the last remaining port through which all the refugee aid is getting through. It will be a huge humanitarian disaster. The Saudi's have done this with large numbers of African Mercenaries, and western and Isreali technical support. This is going to bring the Iranian military support of the Yemeni's to a much higher level, and the war will now escalate. There is a strong possibility that the Iranians will send troops, as they have done in Syria, and that it will escalate the confrontation between them and the Saudi's. This may then lead to escalation, later this year, and full scale war. The Isreali's are going to take advantage of this if this happens. This is the very earliest stage of such a process, but I am following my usual custom and logging it on here. From small plants, great things grow.

BlueBelle, Dina, Ms. C. and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@fran)
Noble Member Registered

I had a vision last year of children suffering in Yemen. Starving at a fence.

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

Frannie,

This is eerie. I had the same vision. Barbed wire, a packed crowd of children behind it. they were a bit Ragged and thin looking. God help us if it comes to that. Here in the UK, people are getting annoyed at the support that the British Government is giving to the Saudi's. UK military is giving technical support, in the front line. They are mass bombing the civilians, of course. some horrific stuff posted online. 

LalaBella, Paul W, LalaBella and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@gabriel_a)
Trusted Member Registered

Zoron,

I'm not a physic but I have a feeling that this will be the next cold war if China gets involve.

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

I agree . Zoron.

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

The barbed wire fence imagery just ricocheted through me and my heart is unbearably hurting. The imagery of the little children in Yemen and to co-existing timelines of trapped children throughout the world from our detention centers in the U.S. to the setting up of tents camps everywhere is the kind of pain and the overpowering strength of the impactful negative visions that seem to always be picked up first in the astral realms that have made me physically overwhelmed since earliest childhood.

Have you found ways that help you cope with your own visions/emotional physical responses to dial down your 1940s old time radio waves that allows the predictions to come through and not the overwhelming pain and despair?

Not just putting up energetic barriers or walls but somehow using your radio frequency concept and dialing our selves but not our senses down?

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

The situation will get worse. The Iranians will not risk an escalation in the North, but will heavily reinforce the South, to the extent of putting in substantial troops, and effectively splitting the country, along the old border between North and South. There they will prepare to dig in, reorganize the "Rebel" forces, and prepare for phase two of the War. That phase two is direct war with the Saudi regime, sometime next year. The Saudi's will be utterly defeated and crushed. The Saudi state, as we know it, will have collapsed. It will split. Part of it will link up with Iraq. There are many other issues, leading up to that, but thats the core. Resolution in 2019, which globally, is going to be a very bad year, globally, but will lead to great changes. The situation in the USA cross-links with it. 

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

I would love to have precision tuning on my visions. But its still 1940's steam radio time. sadly.

ReplyQuote
Share: