Notifications
Clear all

World War III?

(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

Russian President Vladimir Putin warned the threat of a nuclear war should not be discounted and criticized the U.S.' move to withdraw from an international nuclear treaty.

Speaking at his annual media press conference, Putin was asked by one journalist to assess the threat of nuclear war or a third world war.

"The danger of the situation is being downplayed," Putin told the audience of over 1,000 journalists at his year-end question and answer session.

"It now seems to be impossible, something without crucial importance, but at the same time if something like this would happen this would lead to the collapse of the entire civilization and maybe our planet.

Many times last year, a number of us felt the fearful rumblings of tactical maneuvering of warships,  submarines or even potential nuclear rockets.

This is not a subject any of us wants to consider much less talk about but neither should we bury our heads in the proverbial sands of time.

As I read this news article especially Putin's words, I was reminded that during our "Read the Future Night" in September, there were collective visions of something huge that happens in 2019 or 2020 that will change the course of history.

Jeanne referred to it as a "lightning strike".

A giant wake up call? A monumental shift that will allow us one more chance to change earth's timeline and create a genuine mind, heart and soul chance to avert future calamity.

Read Putins words and share your impressions:

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/12/20/putin-warns-the-threat-of-nuclear-war-should-not-be-underestimated-.html

Or does something far more bizarre occur that as Edgar Cayce predicted would become a "force of light" in preventing a third world war? (Putin???)

As we approach the winter solstice when once again the veil is very thin between the light and the dark, the polarities of fate can often be felt approaching, even shifting. 

Let's keep that shift filled with awareness as well as pouring light into all of our cracks as any darkness slips or shifts in with this time of rebirth.

Astrologers? Numerologists? Jeanne?

Jeanne Mayell, SDJ, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@14mamajo)
Reputable Member Registered

I don’t see the point in hoarding money if we are all going to get wiped out, I’d probably say my goodbyes at that point 

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Topic starter  

PracticalNihilist and Darren,

I enjoyed both of your responses.  I started the topic because many of us see and/or intuit darker and more challenging things during our meditations and visions.

People here are often too fearful to bring them up. But reality is what it is for each of us, at least in this version of our own reality!

My family has often joked that my parallel lives are having terrible realities due to all of the shadows and fears I release from my consciousness in this one . ha!

But I'd rather talk about worries and fears then hold them in my psyche where they will express in other negative or unhealthy ways.

So, would I hoard money or say my goodbyes as you have expressed?  Both.

I have been preparing in my own way for a natural disaster strike of lightening for quite a while now once I became aware that the Pacific Coast's "Cascadia Sub-induction Fault" has the possibility of being the worst natural disaster that the U.S. has ever had...9 to 9.7 earthquake and potential tsunamis that could wipe out the coast right over where I live.

I have many gallons of water stored, weeks and weeks of canned, dried, or frozen goods ready. I even have a bag of emergency clothes packed that can be tossed into the car. And enough cash to pay for whatever services might even exist after a huge earthquake, terrorism strike etc.

We have a power generator,  fruit trees, berry vines and a garden in the summer, but a garden requires large amoubts of water, sunshine to grow in etc.

If we had a nuclear event, or a World War that hit the U.S. ...forget all if that! I'd go into one of my deep meditatice trances and envision my loved ones, hold them in my heart and transition in the blink of an eye before a single thought might even finish! 

So, are you prepared for calamities? And I mean mentally, emotionally, spiritually, or physically...as if one could be... that is!

Does it all scare you too much?

A lot of our biggest posters leave us here or stop posting during the busy or stressful, or fear filled times. Some to never return, others peeking in every few months. There are so many interesting patterns and comfort levels!

I choose to help others get their "shadows" out..all of the dark or frightening parts of ourselves that express as cutting others out of our lives, blocking them in facebook or other forums, or denying the existence of their thoughts, their actions,  or their personalities as parts or in ourselves.

I started the topic to explore our shadows months ago and only a couple of us ever even posted. If things don't make sense on this forum,  always ask for clarification or simpler explanations. 

What we don't see or are too afraid of is often what fills us with the most fear.

I welcome any variation of any fear over absolutely anything here.

Does the very thought of a nuclear event instantly trigger you..and sure, I can feel my fears as well as all of yours just by typing this!

Are you able to talk about them and share your thoughts a little more  I'm actually delighted that two commenters did!

So, thank you PracticalN and Darren. Any further thoughts after reading or thinking? 

BlueBelle, PracticalNihilist, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@practicalnihilist)
Honorable Member Registered

When I first started reading into the possibility of WW3 I was a bit skeptical at first because obviously we are not in immediate danger.  And there are always mentally ill people with a distorted perception of reality so I had to investigate into the background of the various psychics and experts.

And while I was doing this research on a casual basis I couldn't help but notice some coincidences when watching TV.  I kept seeing a pattern of culling in different TV shows that are not related to each other and not even about the end of world.  I don't believe it was just a simple coincidence; it was spirit telling me that some kind of culling has to occur and WW3 happens to be it.

So anyway, back to the research on the WW3 predictions I found that psychics and experts had a good track record and caused me to take this threat seriously.  I even went to some qualified psychics and to my relief they all basically said don't worry about it, it will work itself out.  And like I mentioned before my spiritual guidance only says to simply hoard money instead of buying machine guns and living in the woods.

While the thought of WW3 is obviously frightening I admit I want to go ahead and get this over with.  Just the anticipation and suspense is a bit much at times.  You probably heard that Trump is pulling troops out of Syria and I can't help but wonder if that will be the catalyst for WW3.  It sounds a bit far-fetched but if you look at history nobody really saw WW1 and WW2 coming.

So to conclude this I consulted with spirit on WW3 and the purpose of it and I got the answer that it's part of the cosmic plan and while from a human perspective obviously it sounds terrifying but ultimately it is necessary from a spiritual perspective.  And like you say we all have differing viewpoints and we will all gain different lessons from WW3.  For some it may be to remain bright even in times of darkness.  But for others it may be to experience darkness even in order to appreciate the light.

It's going to be interesting to see how the next several years unfold.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I do not see a nuclear holocaust coming. I never have. 

BlueBelle, CDeanne, Michele and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Topic starter  

Now, that makes me feel better.

Big phooey on Edgar Cayce, Nostradamus, Baba Vanga, the fellow in Australia, the woman who knew Trump would win and the multitude of others proclaiming the end of all we know is nigh.

Didn't we already have that in November of 2016? 

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Michele - much love and light to you for tackling the dark side head on!

As for me, I never saw a worldwide nuclear holocaust, but I had so many visions of "contained" nuclear war occurring here on US soil, that I became one of the people who mediates much less. It's too terrifying. My visions are mostly so negative, I stopped posting them. People in my life ascribe my fears to my anxieties (which I do suffer from), but in the past I had had some very negative visions come true. I know Jeanne says she has never seen it at all, but I also know that sometimes spirit will not show some people some things that are too horrible to contemplate.  I truly hope that Jeanne and others are right and that I am very, very wrong.

And while I agree that humanity will survive and that the hubris of this era will disappear, I have felt strongly for a long time that the majority of humans on the planet now will not live to see it, including myself.

If anyone wants me to summarize what I saw, let me know.

In the meantime, I have prepped as well as I can, even though I am regularly ridiculed by family. Which is to say, not so well, but at least I know I tried. I'm considering, for the first time in my life, buying and learning how to safely use a big firearm.

CC21, Michele, CC21 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Topic starter  

Laura, I liked your post a lot! My family says the same things about me. Ha.

But most of the darker things did end up happening and my dyslexic timing was off and/ or it gave me time to prepare. 

I once ran out of the house screaming and crying from a simple rsvp phone call from someone I'd never met.

I was saying terrible,  even unbelievable things about that voice of this dad over the phone.

It took 10 years before i had validation that everything I'd seen was true..from having been in prison, to being a sociopath to abusing all 3 of his daughters. The eldest reported him to the school after he started in on the 5 year old. Ugly, dark, scary things are given us to know for a reason.

I've had too many near death experiences to believe otherwise. And since I survived them, I can't help but still believe we can change fate.

We debate over and over here about sharing the dark stuff. It's a truly hard one. 

And Laura, I so appreciate the love and light. Thank you and many blessings in return ?

And yes,  I'm one of the ones who'd rather be aware of other's insights or predictions than not be aware. That's what led me to this site in the first place. That, and knowing I'd have s chance to connect with others!

javamyworld, LalaBella, CC21 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@copper)
Estimable Member Registered

Hello everyone!

Newb here. Have been a longtime lurker and really enjoy reading your insight. You are all so gifted. I've always been very intuitive but wouldn't call myself 'gifted'. With that being said, I felt a very strong urge to join and share a recent experience. It's been quite persistent and please take it for what it's worth which may be nothing at all.

Since this government shutdown has been in the forefront and Trump announcing he will not be leaving DC for Mar-a-lago the word "bunker" popped into my head and is playing on a constant loop. I cannot shake it.

Don't really know what to make of it but had to share.

Thank you for listening.

LalaBella, BlueBelle, LalaBella and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Copper - Welcome!

At the least, it's safe to say that Twitler certainly has a "bunker mentality". He is starting to feel just how much of a siege he is under. What terrifies me is what lengths he will go to, to protect his fragile ego.

Jeanne Mayell, Copper, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@14mamajo)

I always take it one day at a time, I’ve had readings from people who passed on and I feel that one way or the other we all go somewhere better, so I’m not  as worried as I was before

BlueBelle, Michele, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 SDJ
(@sdj)

I am becoming increasingly uneasy. Putin has been fighting the Cold War that we seem to have blithely forgotten. He won it, at last. This shutdown and the sudden withdrawal from Syria make me feel vulnerable. I have nothing worth reporting here, not from Tarot or meditation or dreams, but it seems we are unprotected and particularly weak at the moment. All the noise from Washington is on trivial things, such as appeasing the usual conservative rabble rousers. I can feel the coiling of an impending attack. The mask will come off and an enemy will reveal himself. There is something out in the collective putting me on edge. Somewhere the image of a nuclear attack crept in, maybe it was on Syria, I thought, and that is why Trump pulled our service men and women out, but this is inconsistent with the way he behaves, unless it was part of a deal so that we won’t counter attack. Impossible scenario, but it sits there even as I push the thought to the irrational edges of my mind. The color of the sky and the quality of light have made their way into my thoughts and even into a conversation I had with my husband about a new aeon. I described the changing aeon as a change in the color of the sky. I’m sharing my waking nightmares here, because anywhere else wouldn’t make sense. I’m asking for support. 

BlueBelle, CC21, Muriel and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Topic starter  

SDJ, yes.

This is what I have bern been feeling as I struggled with this topic's title. It felt like a coiled snake ready to strike. 

I'm feeling Putin the puppet master still pulling Trump's strings to do his bidding.

I used the title "World War III" as it needed to convey the depth of seriousness or fear or heavy darkness on an international level but at the same time with feelings of huge civil unrest within many major countries now, all at the same time. 

SDJ and SDJ reacted
ReplyQuote
 SDJ
(@sdj)

Michele,

We feel the same thing, except I don’t think Putin needs to do much of anything to get Trump to do his bidding. The distant promise of a dollar is enough for him.

I do need to amend something I wrote about my horror. The image of a nuclear attack didn’t creep into my thoughts, it flashed in bright and suddenly upon hearing the news of our withdrawal from Syria. It was there before my processing of the news. Perhaps that is useful for anyone who interprets how intuition works. Or fear. I haven’t yet read Putin’s words on nuclear attacks, so this is all just me. 

LalaBella and LalaBella reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Michele, thank you for braving a rational discussion about our worst fears.  I will try to join in. 

When I meditated on Trump last week and posted about it, I felt queasy. I still do.  But I do not see a nuclear attack anywhere.  

Still trump is now unhinged.  He’s becoming obsessed with saving himself from Mueller. Every move he makes now is about saving himself. That includes giving federal employees Christmas Eve off, and shutting down the government which will harm other employees.   

When he pulled out of Syria I felt that either he was becoming unhinged or he’d been blackmailed by Putin or the Turks.  

The whole event comes close to Flynn’s guilty plea and the bad encounter with the federal judge.  The Turks may have something on trump via Flynn who worked for them.   Perhaps the Turks know things about trump that could ruin him.  I’m sure Putin does.  Both want Trump out of Syria.

As for possible nuclear attacks, I admit I have PTSD on this issue.  I was a child during the Cuban Missile Crisis.    My parents sent us to school but I couldn’t  bear to stay in class because I wanted to get home and protect my family.  I asked to go home but they wouldn’t let me.  Later I sat with my siblings and parents in front of the tv and listened to JFK talking to Americans with a grave expression on his face.

Does it affect my reading of this subject now that we have an unhinged volatile president?  I don’t know.  I believe from readings that the world does not end in 2019 though. I have seen it go on and on with considerable detail.  And I have seen us recover from trump and a recession and his chaos during the twenties.  

Will there be a contained attack? I haven’t seen it nor has anyone on this site.  I Saw a lightening strike but I felt it was most likely a market crash.  

Michele again  I thank you for braving a discussion about it.  

LalaBella, PracticalNihilist, Michele and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

I was watching a Nostradamus thing narrated by a British Psychic who predicts a MASSIVE 8.7 Earthquake that will hit many places, Hungary, Czechoslavakia, and he warns East Coast , California, New Orleans and I think , Ny. to be alert for natural disasters. He is feeling that there will be deaths in the thousands as a result of this giant earthquake, however, I don't see any Scientific data to back this up. He referenced shifting tectonic plates with one sliding under the other causing the largest earthquake of all time. 

I don't know. There are a lot of charlatans out there. I don't have a strong feeling about it, but maybe I'm am being blocked or am in denial. 

ReplyQuote
(@muriel)

I don't have much feelings on this, apart that it seems more likely to me than a war involving nuclear weapon. I don't know why, maybe denial.

ReplyQuote
(@practicalnihilist)
Honorable Member Registered

Posted by: ghandigirl

I was watching a Nostradamus thing narrated by a British Psychic

IMO Nostradamus "predictions" if you can call them that are way too vague and people take them out of context.  Business Insider has an interesting article on that topic:  https://www.businessinsider.com/predictions-of-nostradamus-2011-12

I would understand thinking Nostradamus is accurate if he had specific and exact predictions such as "On August 2000 a hurricane will hit florida". But if you do some research you'll find that his "predictions" are quite vague such as "a great man will be struck down".  You can easily apply that prediction to any situation such as the assassination of MLK, JFK or any other various famous figure.

If I were you see if you can focus on specific predictions.

ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Michelle, I have thought about your post about fears and premonitions for several days now and it has caused me to examine my own fears and premonitions.  Like you, I live in the Pacific Northwest where earthquake fear and earthquake preparedness is part of life.  

A year or so ago, I had a dream about living back here in the Northwest, long before even realizing we could make that our reality.  In my dream, my husband and I were on a beach on an island in the Puget Sound when the waters of the sound began pulling away from shore towards the far away ocean.  We immediately started scrambling up the hillside as fast as we could climb, higher and higher, pulling ourselves upward through the trees.  My dream ended as the tsunami rushed down through the sound.  

So recently, we've moved back to the Northwest and live on an island in the Puget Sound.  I haven't thought of the dream again until recently, but don't feel afraid or in danger.  Maybe that's because my home is over 200 ft. above sea level!  However, like you, we practice preparedness and have a generator and food supplies.  

In a way, I think of this as a parable about living the US right now.  We have had premonitions of darkness ever since Trump's election and foreseen a lot of the things that have happened.  Yet, I wouldn't live anywhere else.   So, with a bit of insight into the future and a long hard look at our country's past, I try to keep all my fears in perspective.  Our nation has gone through terrible times before, struggled with social injustices, fought a painful civil war, survived world wars and dark economic depression.  Yet here we are.  I firmly believe that whatever's ahead in the next year or two, we are absolutely, positively going to get through it and that we will be a better people and a better country for it.

My overwhelming sense right now is that we are in the darkness that we all have foreseen since the day of Trump's election and unfortunately, it's going to continue for a while.  During my meditation today, I reflected on the winter solstice, the darkest day of the year, and how we are moving incrementally towards the light.  It's going to take time to get to the light and start to see it with our eyes.  Right now, though, in the midst of darkest winter, it's hard to distinguish the lightening of each new day.  

As far as posting premonitions, dreams, visions, I have decided not to post anything graphic or deeply disturbing.  What if my dreams were just my deepest fears and I spread that fear to others unnecessarily?  I will just say in general that I feel we should send positive energy and protection to certain individuals or to people in certain professions right now:  specifically to Robert Mueller and to journalists.  

I don't foresee the collapse of our civilization.  I do think there will be a number of natural disasters, perhaps greater than anything we have experienced before.  I don't think we need to go to bunkers (although Trump may need a bunker), arm ourselves or prepare for apocalypse.  It would be wise to be faithful stewards of our assets, both financial and physical, in order to weather financial storms.  

We need to keep all the chaos in government and in our country in perspective, remembering that we are not alone.  There are better angels among us and better angels above us.  We are going to get through the chaos.  I remain positive.  My gut instinct is that we are going to take care of one another and that we will be okay.

Jeanne Mayell, LalaBella, mariad and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Topic starter  

Beautifully expressed, Bluebelle! Thank you for sharing all of that so positively and openly.

Enjoy the amazing beauty of your new home and all of its abundance of connections with the natural world.

It should be a lovely and meaningful setting for you and all of your talents and abilities.

Happiest of holidays to you and yours and to all of you reading here who celebrate any or all holy or holi-days!

Keep your hearts open, your spirits strong and steadfast and we will indeed weather any thing that lies ahead!

BlueBelle, Baba, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: