Notifications
Clear all

Upcoming financial crisis

(@vestralux)
Illustrious Member Registered

Maria, are you a fan of astrological forecasting? I'm too new here to know whether anyone has created a valuable thread (or series of...) which connects predictions to astrological transits, but the one you're making here appears to have some basis in upcoming transits, imo. So does the confusion we're all sensing immediately after Midterms. Not sure where the best place to say more on this might be. Let me know what you think.

ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

Vestralux, astrology has been mentioned on occasion on this forum, usually on threads on the "understanding prophecy" section. Jeanne just started a thread on the Tarot section, as well.

I have some interest in astrology but I'm no expert at all - the way I get my timings is a combination of getting a rough sense of timing with intuition and looking for synchronicities and/or astrology for the fine tuning on the timing. I like checking the chart of a particular timing myself, sometimes I notice something on the chart that seems significant.

What I'm getting more specifically is big stock market swings after the election and going on for about a week. Then, later on, after Thanksgiving and going on till beginning of December, a clear dip. From what I've seen on astrology sites, there is astrological justification for this that confirms my initial intuition.

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lodrochuwo)
Trusted Member Participant

Maria,

I have an interest in astrology.  I know a little but benefit greatly from expert commentary.  Would you care to share some of the sites you have found useful?  One I enjoy is star4cast.ca. Ms. Orr does a lot of celebrity charts, which don’t interest me much, but when she does comment on mundane astrology, she can be quite insightful.

ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

LodroChuwo,

After my initial post to Maria up there, I made a request to Jeanne and she was kind enough to create a thread in the Tarot section called "Astrology and Our Predictions." Maria has posted there since her post above, and I made a post (it may be tl;dr for some) with November transits in light of political and other possible events, if you're interested. 

ReplyQuote
(@lodrochuwo)

VestraLux, Thank you so much for your generous response.   I am very agnostic about the evolutionary vs. traditional vs. half-a-dozen-other-schools debate.  It seems to me that each approach has more skilled and less skilled practitioners.  Those with the karmic impetus to be great evolutionary astrologers will be, others will find the approach fruitless.  It is similar with divination.  This site is very Tarot-oriented, and it is fascinating to learn a little about this powerful method, but personally I resonate more with the I Ching.  (Maybe some past lives in China?)  

BlueBelle, VestraLux, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

You're most welcome.  ? 

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

LodroChuwo,

We have an I Ching forum on our site at this link: 

Consulting the I Ching  

Many of our members love the Book of Changes, ancient books, poetry, texts, and translated variations and wished we knew more about the practical use beyond using the on-line algorithmic app versions.

We would love to know more and you are so welcome here to share, teach, or advise using your gifts! 

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Vestralux:

Are you familiar with Ellen Lloyd, her book or site Ancient Pages?

ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

Hey Michele, I'm not. Should I be? 

Michele and Michele reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

Just to go back to the original topic of this thread, those stock market swings after the elections are definitely happening.

I've heard some people use astrology to predict the stock market, but I haven't come across it myself. Is anybody aware of names or sites that are worth checking out? I mean, apart from the Financial Times horoscopes, that probably are a more worthwhile read than most people think.

ReplyQuote
(@lodrochuwo)

MDW, for what it is worth, I made a concerted effort over several years to find a financial astrologer who gave actionable advice.  I ended up deciding there was no such person, not in the public sphere anyway.  There is a whole little cottage industry of financial astrologers, and I checked out various newsletters, and came away very unimpressed. 

My 2 cents: pay attention to competent mundane astrologers.  There aren't a ton of folks who do this, although Marjorie Orr plunges in now and then.   Our own esteemed VestraLux has some interesting things to say.  Anyway, if a recession is reliably foreseen for a given country, be aware that the rough rule of thumb is that markets using start 'correcting' about 6 months ahead of the recession. 

For myself, I have come to rely more and more on my own divinations.  Astrology is a wonderful guide to personality analysis and exploration of the inner world, for outer events it is less reliable. 

ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

LD, I'm surprised you say astrology isn't reliable for outer events. I find it more interesting for outer events than for exploration of the inner world. It works for the inner world, of course, but I find it a bit too rigid. I like Tarot because of the intrinsic flexibility it has.

Anyway, I'm not surprised that there aren't good financial astrologers that give their advice for free. Any good ones, you'd expect that they wouldn't be free. And of course, it can be rather difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff in those that charge for their services.

And on the main theme of this topic, it's looking like the dip I predicted after Thanksgiving is materialising.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: