Notifications
Clear all

UK landslide

(@reikiblossom)
Eminent Member Registered
Topic starter  

I felt the horror of holidaymakers as I saw a cliff or hillside suddenly gave way. East coast. 

I'm very new to this and not used to writing these snippets down.  There was something about Terns as well.

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

Hey, Reikiblossom, it's been a while, and I will certainly attest to your sensitivity and gift … ever since your last appearance, I have thought long and hard about how uniquely well-suited individuals on the spectrum of remarkable sensitivities are to energy work.  Could your dream have been symbolic?  I think it would be worth checking with Jeanne to see if she would allow posters to contact her for your contact information, if you charge for your gift?  

ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

Come on! Amazed another sensitive from the UK is here. It's helpful to have you around. I only live in Britain and wasn't born here. I'm Spanish, and I've been struggling with to connect with this land at a deeper level... my natural tendency is to attract whatever is Spanish around me, and that isn't what I wanted to do.

ReplyQuote
(@reikiblossom)
Topic starter  

Thanks for your reply. I wouldn't dream of offering my seedling skills for money! I have a long way to go. I'm at another beginning point in my life.

ReplyQuote
(@reikiblossom)
Topic starter  

I don't know if this dream is at all connected but in it, I decided to go to Manchester by myself and went fuzzy, probably blacked out. I saw the west coastline with remnants of a well-known old building (like a cathedral, possibly medieval) poking out of the sea. There was a beach, with people being turned away. Creeping fungus featured in this dream too but my other half has been playing 'The Last of Us' so it was probably a remnant of having watched that.

@Maria - I'd change that last sentence if I were you to something like "My relationship with Britain is enlightening/deepening/ (whatever word you feel drawn to).

ReplyQuote
(@hererightnow)
Honorable Member Registered

Reikiblossom.  This sad event has indeed happened on the east coast. A 9 year old girl was tragically killed :(

www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1000873/staithes-cliff-collapse-girl-killed-north-yorkshire

ReplyQuote
(@reikiblossom)
Topic starter  

Oh, bless her and her family. That hits home because she was the same age as my daughter is now.

I saw many people not just one child but perhaps that relates to the crowd of emergency services that rushed to the scene. 

RosieHeart, Michele, RosieHeart and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

An incredibly sad but very accurate prediction, Reikiblossom!

Bless her, indeed! And keep her loved ones in our hearts and thoughts.

ReplyQuote
Share: