Notifications
Clear all

The last Pope

(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

I had a dream of the Pope intending to resign on Easter 2020, but the cardinals and priests around him stopped him, saying that he couldn't do it with the world in the upheaval it was. When I woke up I asked myself: "Will he eventually resign?" and I pulled a card. The five of pentacles. Five years later than my dream, 2025. I also got the strong feeling that he arranged for nobody to succeed him, the Catholic church will be led from the college of cardinals from then on.

Sophie, Jeanne Mayell, Michele and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

I have always been fascinated by the ancient prophecies of the last pope. St. Malachy's "Prophecy of the Popes" is said to have been based on his prophetic vision of the next 112 popes.

In other words, beginning with Pope Celestine the 2nd who died in 1144, he described each pope with the last pope being who he called "Peter the Roman." Whose reign would bring the the destruction of Rome and all judgment.

There is a movie called "The Last Pope" that features author Tom Horn who said comments by Pope Francis hint at possible retirement or assassination that made him wonder if Pope Francis believed the ancient prophecy. He is the 112th pope.

But there is more that relates to the visions of Fatima who spoke to three Portuguese children in 1917.

To read more about our current popes musings about the dangers of assassination and his feelings about that as well as the many prophecies:

https://mobile.wnd.com/2015/03/this-is-the-end-pope-gives-up-cryptic-hint/

A lot of possibilities and your dream could be an echo of so many others as well as the feelings of many that we have entered the prophetic "end times" if not of humanity then the call to judgment and ascension of the believers.

A lot of interesting thoughts here!

Sophie, Bee, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

I was aware already of the secrets of Fatima, though I can't make a lot of sense out of them. I think all the questions around the third secret are quite intriguing. Pope John Paul II said about the third secret, before it was published: "If there is a message in which it is said that the oceans will flood entire sections of the earth; that, from one moment to the other, millions of people will perish... there is no longer any point in really wanting to publish this secret message." But the third secret, after being published, made no mention of flooding or millions dying. Some people clearly die in the prophecy of the third secret, including many religious people and the Pope, but it's unclear how many. So it's as if John Paul II had additional information that has never been published or clearly stated.

My feelings were not of a violent death for the Pope, but a resignation and re-organisation of the Catholic Church so there would be no more Popes. So I'm clearly getting a different timeline from Fatima.

Sophie, Marley, Michele and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: