Notifications
Clear all

Sunday, November 11th 2018, Armistice Ceremony is France

27 Posts
8 Users
184 Likes
(@vestralux)
Illustrious Member Registered

Numerologist, I'm not what anyone would call a numerologist, but I'm moved by your words here. ??

I'm really just a student, the passionate kind. (On a legit numerologist's recommendation, I recently went hunting for—and found!—a copy of Faith Javane and Dusty Bunker's Numerology and the Divine Triangle, which I plan to start on soon. It's a 1979 first printing. Very exciting.) 

I mostly want to thank you, and your spiritual teacher, for this message about extra protection for our children. It couldn't have been more timely or more synchronistic for me—even its connection to this thread. 

I wrote about my dad in another one yesterday (Midterms I think). All my life I can remember how excited he would get whenever he spotted 11:11 on the clock, which he seemed to do especially frequently. He had an affinity for 1's, and seemed to land office spaces with numbered addresses like 111, which he considered very lucky. He went deer hunting one year early on the morning of November 11, and downed an 11-point buck. This was sad news to me as a child, but I remember the way it seemed to light him up like a kid on the Fourth of July, and how I eventually felt tickled by his delight myself. It was all about the magic of the numbers for him.

Other than his special affinity for ones and 11's, I never knew my dad to be whimsical or even mystical. Still, their appearance in his life created a sense of awe in him. 

When he was dying 12 years ago, I asked him to watch over my daughter. He could only nod at the time, but I badly wanted to believe that he'd try. He never really knew her. She has a strong mind and a solid sense of self, but right now, she's in a relationship with a young man with addiction issues and problematic behavioral/emotional concerns. All I can do is give her the space to learn and grow, and the assurance that I'm always right here should she need me. Writing about him yesterday allowed me to feel his presence again more deeply (which has happened a few times lately due to the beauty of this site).

But reading your words above was like pulling back the curtain on so many things I needed to see and understand. Namely, that he's protected her in countless ways throughout her life, and will continue to as long as need be.

So, really, thank you.  ❤️ 

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

Nice thread. I feel my father and father -in-law and other spirits often. I channel the dead, mostly animals,  but occasionally people. Babies also come easily to me when I am in a meditative state. I too  appreciate the sentiment of protection for energy worker's children. It resonated with me as my daughter is safe at her college and in our home and community. I don't worry about her and that does give me the energy to do my life's work which is to work with younger souls and to create beautiful Art out of emotions.

The recent behavior of 45, being too busy to honor the brave fallen soldiers, but not too busy to pardon two turkeys is so tone deaf. But I feel that I grow weary of the hamster wheel of wasted energy of describing Trump's atrocities. He is proud of each and every unkindness and lie. When people give their energy to reacting to that, it leaves less room and stamina for the long game of working to uphold our Democracy. 

I am a political news junkie and I find that the journalists are talking so much about their feelings on air that it is bleeding through their commentary. In a way it  is useful, but in another way, it detracts. A lot of "45 SHOULD do this and that." He won't. He doesn't. He couldn't care less, quite literally. 

For me, when 45 skipped the memorials in France I felt a wave current of global sadness and dismay, also a great core of swirling disgust which is growing bigger, hotter, and more flame like. Now I am seeing California and spirits crying out frozen in memory of their earthly ends by the hulls of their burned out cars in Paradise.  Hell on Earth, now I am seeing "The Scream" by Edward Munsch. That image captures the absolute terror of the victims, the survivors,  and the State as it burns. The trees are also screaming and I "hear" them and the scorched earth gasping for water and air. Sad visions.

Looking down from above I do see us involved in this new Reality TV political world Trump has  created. Like fast motion and slow motion movies distorted and incongruous in a giant doll house of slanted and unfinished levels with quick and dizzying edits and freezes and no discernible pattern.We have started to divest from this. We are standing above it in an observer's position if we have awakened.  Those who have not feel us above them and choose to either ignore stubbornly the light spreading above or are beginning to feel their faces being upturned by the angels. Trump is less and less interesting and I pray will fade sooner than 2020.  Love and light to all readers and spiritual/mystic leaders. "ghandigirl"

Tiger-n-Owl, Jeanne Mayell, VestraLux and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

ghandigirl, I just wanted to step in here quickly (deadlines have me busy-busy) and let you know that I enjoyed your thoughtful and considered post. I sense some of the very same in California, and have been trying to allow myself to feel with those souls, so their experiences don't go ignored or entirely suppressed into the collective unconscious. I was grateful to see someone else writing of them, and therefore tuning into their experience. 

Much agreed on DJT. ...And your last paragraph, about faces being turned upward by angels. I've never been terribly attuned (or really all that interested) in "angels" until certain synchronicities began to coalesce for me recently. Whatever these energies are or however we might have described them historically, I feel them working with and through us. (And I've had a couple of very interesting dreams related to them, which I may share in the dream thread at some point). 

I'm feeling much gratitude for you and everyone here; the energy and warmth are so vibrant in all of you.  ❤️ 

Tiger-n-Owl, BlueBelle, mariad and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Ghandigirl, you captured something in a raw way that fits how I feel about the direction our world is going with Drump. I meditated on his future a few days ago and wrote it up for this site, then held it back because it so saddened me. I will post it soon, but it felt like shades of Aldous Huxley's Big Brother - the leader of the totalitarian dystopian future world who becomes more image than human.  

Tiger-n-Owl, VestraLux, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Ghandigirl, I have noticed over the last few weeks that I am dismissing Trump most of the time.  He speaks and I hear myself say " you have no credibility" "we know you are lying",  "we don't believe you" and then I move on to something else.   There is a "we". thing going on . . When I think in terms of "we" I notice I feel stronger and less fearful of the damage he is causing.  

Tiger-n-Owl, VestraLux, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

Jeanne, I'll be very interested to read it when you do post. Just what you've written here resonates with a timeline I've been sensing, and it saddens me too. I still see a star of hope shining over the scene, whenever I look into the future, so I'm staying open.

Tiger-n-Owl, Jeanne Mayell, Tiger-n-Owl and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

VestraLux, I did post a reading on Trump which showed him likely in power until November 2020, then suddenly fading. It looked like a woman rises from the election but then quickly drops down.  I wondered if I was seeing an invalidating of her rise to power followed by a man.  It wasn't clear. 

I did another reading this morning and saw something similar about Trump lasting longer than we expected (into 2020), only I saw a blue wave in the November 2020 election in the House and Senate, which would explain why he fades quickly after the November 3, 2020 election.  If he is still in power at that time, he will know that they will go after him. I posted it here:  https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/u-s-politics/2019-predictions-message-from-spirit/#post-9204

I do feel that it's going to hard to tell what is going to happen that far ahead because our civilization is  so close to the center of the spiral we are traveling on.  As Bluebelle pointed out, things are accelerating now.  

I've been hearing in my minds eye over the past few weeks, that things will seem like nothing much is changing and then, zap, suddenly everything turns on a dime. That is how the #Metoo movement took off after years of sexual abuse by Weinstein and many others.  

Tiger-n-Owl, Marley, Lovendures and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: