Notifications
Clear all

Saudi Arabia Coups AND Lebanon/Saudi War AND Jared's Visit to Saudi A. the Week Before

(@paul-w)
Noble Member Registered

The world might stumble into war but I can't fathom either the US or Saudi Arabia doing this. The Saudis are up to their necks in Yemen and the US military is in no shape to go on the offensive much of anywhere. (A very large percentage of our combat aircraft, for instance, aren't air worthy and the Air Force is short thousands of pilots.) Many American assets are pinned down in Korea (where there COULD be a preemptive US strike) and we simply don't have the wherewithal to take on Iran. Iran would be a very, very tough customer and has a large, modern, and well-equipped military.

ReplyQuote
(@asian)
Honorable Member Registered

Subject : On Third World War

Location : Middle East(Levant, North Africa, other countries where Islam dominates and Partially Europe)

Probability : 80%-100%

Outcome : Varied

Expansion:

In Baba Vanga's prohecie's she predicted about start of world war in 2010 and end in 2014. Arthur Conan Doyale too predicted about coming period of "natural convultion" which will follow after a war. The main period will be of three years.

The common view about third world war is that it will be something of a replica of first two ones. Well, that's wrong. The first two ones were primarily fought with the aim of expanding land borders and getting control of resources of colonized areas. In fact colonial powers fought those wars with sucking up manpower, resources and wealth from their colonies making them more poorer in the process.

In this current age the concept of empire or colonial power is outdated. It is not practically possible, no super power will be able to hold on to a country for a long period. Population of occupied areas will rebel. 

The current war is about achieving economic dominance. If you can control the money system of a country then you have a say in most if not all of their affairs. I will write about the nature of war in a separate post. Because, even though the war's most negetive effect will be felt in Middle East and Europe, the war will be fought primarily in Asia.

I see Baba vanga's prediction was partially right about starting of the war. She was right about start of war with "Arab Spring". After that tectonic shift took place in that region with Nato's invasion in libya, start of civil war in Syria, rise of ISIS, Russian entrance in Syria(thus directly participating in this shadow war), refugee crisis in Europe, start of war in Yemen, a military coup in Turkey, Turkey becoming authoratarian, now Gulf states sparring with Qatar, US declaring Jerusalem capital of Israel. All of this made middle east more and more unstable. Barak Obama's foreign policy avoided war,(as much as it was possible without getting killed), that avoided a catastrophe(US economy would have collapsed at that time). It altered the future. But the amber of war have been kept alive, it is in the interest of elites to let the unstability continue.

I see next year will be more chaotic than previous ones, however in 2019 things will start to get out of control. Arab countries in cahoot with US, Britain and Israel will shoot themselves in foot if they continue proxy war against Iran. They will invite unrest in their countries with their own actions, which will make them more weak internally. There is still time for them to change their stance but the possibility is almost nil. Also, fanatics of Islam will rise up against western countries where people will shake and tremble in terror. Western and central europe will be most effected. Being involved and instagating this war will damage US economy absolutely.

I see two areas, one compromising Israel-Palestine-lebanon-Jordan-Syria(I feel Sinai bombing was a forerunner event), second is Afghanistan-Pakistan-India being the center of tensions.

The intensity of proxy war will reduce in late twenties with weakening economies and intensifying chaos in Arab states and west. But that won't stop conflicts and rising unstability.

KB, Paul W, KB and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

I totally agree with this. The roots of the coming conflict are in 2010. it is now transitioning to full on conflict, in the next 18 months or so.  Zoron.

KB and KB reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: