Notifications
Clear all

Saudi Arabia Coups AND Lebanon/Saudi War AND Jared's Visit to Saudi A. the Week Before

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I'm concerned about Jared's unannounced visit to Saudi Arabia a week before the young prince staged a coups.  The coups is then followed by Donald Trump making an oblique announcement that he approves of the Saudi move.  He said cryptically, "The Saudi's know what they are doing."  

It's not normal for a president to make mysterious  remarks like that about a coups within a major world power, and a potential World War III, with no explanation.  

We know that this president does not serve the U.S.  What is he up to? Listening to Rachel Maddow's report made me shudder.

BlueBelle, Lola, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

Hang on to your seats. The saudi thing is, when you go deep, more horrible than you can imagine. 

The SAUDI's, have a "Deep State". just like most states. It is a particularly nasty one.  The mves that have been made are to secure the present visible state, from internal protest and revolt, and to undertake urgent modernisation, as the "Crony Capitalism" and outright thievery of the Elite had to be brought under some control. The economy has stagnated over the last few decades, as it failed to modernise or advance socially, and the general population, which has now gained a greater acess to the Internet, and outside ideas, than most people in the West recognise, were exeerting a growing pressure on the State for social and political reforms. This is part of a "Buy-off" strategy by the elite. It will buy them time, as reforms trickle down, (slowly at first) into the general population. But ultimately, they have two main problems. The first one is that financially, they are reaching peak oil, (It will simply be too expensive as an energy source, as a major switch is now underway in the West, and the industrialised countries, to greener alternatives. (wind turbines and solar are now about half the cost of oil, as an energy source. ) there is also the facts of depletion, long term. The Saudi's are not being honest about their actual oil reserves. They will run out, in about 40 years. but long before that, they will be unsalable, as they will simply be too expensive, compared to the alternatives. The inner circle of power in Saudi are well aware of all these facts. The plan is therefore to unload the ARAMCO company, that controls and pumps all of the Oil, onto the stock market, and try and use the cash from this to carry out urgent plans. 

The other problem is climate change. It is factual, that the rapid increase in local temperatures, over the next 30 years, are going to push the Gulf states to the brink. Coastal Gulf cities are facing 50C and 100% humidity Summer temperatures by then. Bluntly, at 45C, and 100% humidity, the limits of human survival are reached. You die, in about 4-5 hours. Unless you have powerful air-conditioning. Saudi, and the other oil states, are simply going to become uninhabitable. The core Saudi population will have no where to flee to, and nothing for sale, that anybody wants to buy, in practical terms. Ditto the other oil states in the Gulf. So the elites are in a serious state of worry. What to do? The answer, is, that there is nothing, by 2050-2060, that they can do, except flee the country, except that most of the World will not want them, and will not let them in. The rich Saudi elite will buy there way out, of course. The rest will be left to shift for themselves. But  this applies to the rest of the Gulf States. It also applies, to a certain extent, to Israel, who will also be heavily climate impacted. Eventually, good bye Middle East.  We are looking, ultimately, at about 8C max temperature rises, Global, over this century, but it may go a lot higher. There is also a possibility that this will all play out a lot earlier than 2060. I have written this, by the way, partly from my climate work, and partly from scanning. But This time line is looking very solid. Wahtever happens elsewhere, they are ultimately only buying themselves time. 

Lola, Marley, Paul W and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@paul-w)
Noble Member Registered

I have read (can't remember where) that 6 degrees C is the max that humans can survive. This is not looking good for the human race. There are other areas, like southeast Asia, that are facing similar catastrophes. 

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Paul,

6 degrees in rising climate change..link below. Described as "sixth circle of hell.."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/21/opinions/sutter-6-degrees-climate/index.html

Jeanne Mayell, Paul W, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Thanks, Zoron, Paul, and dear Michele.  When I read about the Saudi coups, I had an anxiety reaction. I  didn't know why.  Zoron, you are giving me an idea about it. The Atlantic did a brutal story recently entitled The Uninhabitable Planet  that shows how dangerous the high temperatures will be.  In humid areas like Central America, people won't last more than an hour without air-conditioning in 110 degree F. temperatures .  

Thirty years ago when my son was an infant, I had a vision of him living below ground.  The year was 2040. It was in Boston. I think we are going to become a partially subterranean species. Only below ground can we get the temperatures we can tolerate. 

Lola, Michele, Paul W and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

Zoron says:

Re the middle east, we have narrowly, I think, averted a major war in the middle east, although the possibility of some conflict breaking out is still not settled. There has been, for some months, things stirring beneath the surface. The isreali's and the Saudi's have been plotting together. They actually have had excellent relations for about three years now. There was a high level visit to tel Aviv, that was top level. it resulted in an agreement. after that, they were de-facto allies. The israeli's have been assisting the Saudi's in the quagmire they have fallen into in the Yemen war, which they are losing. Iran is backing the Yemani's. its a proxy war. But I have been tracking, for a good part of late summer and autumn, that something was going on, that involved the Israeli's, the Americans, and the Saudi's. It is basically to eradicate Iran as a regional power, dismember the state and partition it, and to seize the Arabic speaking part of it (where a lot of the oil is). The UK is deeply involved in this. It has all just gone pear shaped,  as the UK segment has just fallen into a disaster. There seems to have been a secret operation in the UK, involving the present foreign minister, the minister of international development, and the intelligence agencies, working closely on secret negotiations with the Israeli's. The Uk prime minister was not fully aware, of what was actually going on. This is now all starting to come out. The UK defence minister has been fired, (ostensibly for other reasons, but conveniently) and the international development minister. The vibes point towards Washington, and the planned proxy war against Iran. The core of this is Trump, and his team, who are deliberately bypassing the US senate and Congress, and using certain elements in the US military to support the Israeli/Saudi planned attack on iran. Trumps motives are that he wants a war, (Desperately  needs a war) and has to deliver one, to overrun the growing scandles around him. Also, to please some of the deep state elements. Trump wants to destroy the international treaty on the Iranian nuclear program, which is actually working. he also wants to promote the saudi's to the main regional power, and destroy the military power of iran. This is classic "Game of Thrones stuff". It is now precariously balanced, and about to go pear shaped, due to hidden events. The UK involvement will become clear. this will cause the fall, in the new year, of the present UK government. But the narrow escape we have just had, is not yet completely clear of danger. Expect some sort of lower scale military action, in the middle east. Phew!. 

Jeanne Mayell, Lola, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Subterranean life in our future and complex international plotting...the stuff of science fiction and political spy novels. No wonder our dreams are going crazy.  The dark web creation of parallel realities merging into the manifest. Wow. Sending thoughts of light into the recesses of so much in this universe being exposed and known now.  All leading us into the truth and its setting us free and our dreams of a better peace and love filled world. 

Thank you Zoron. 

Jeanne Mayell, Lola, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

Hi michele, You are so right. The key here is that when that which is hidden is exposed, its capacity for evil is reduced. We are still in a delicate sense of balance, re the issues around Saudi. What is going on there is pure evil. by exposure, it is neutralised. The Iranians are in a fury now. They have become aware of what was planned against them, are now alerted, prepared and will strike if they are attacked. The critical thing I am picking up, right now, is that it is all going to focus on what happens in Southern Lebanon. Hezbollah is arming and preparing, the Saudi's are taking, or were taking, (unclear at the moment) steps to strike, against Lebanon, and the Isreali's from the South. It is all now in some sort of disorder. I think the moment has passed, and with each day now, the likelihood of an attack is diminishing. The Russians are now involved, and will support the Syrians, and watch closely the Lebanon. But the wave has crested. I am fascinated at how much of this going to emerge, about what was planned, and what was so narrowly close to happening. Fascinating. So TRUMP is the key now. The next six weeks are going to be fascinating. Senator McCain, is involved, in the Senate, at opposing the Plans of Trump. I have tried to make all this as interlinked as possible, and to make the flow of (Prevented) events clear. The near future, the next few weeks, moves to the USA.   Trump is now in very deep trouble. Whatever was planned, has misfired. whatever he expected, is not achievable, except in fragments, and the whole thing can go seriously wrong now. Can everyone on the crew please do some scanning> we need other perspectives on this. My prediction here, is in a slightly experimental way. It is rather fluid, outlining and connecting events. I am getting the flow, but we need some detail. thanks.

Jeanne Mayell, Lola, Michele and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

Saudi Warplan outcome.

Events are moving as expected. Tillotson, the American secretary of state, has now

issued a public warning against anyone trying to use the Lebanon as a proxy war zone. The situation is changing rapidly. It is obvious that the Secretary of State was not exactly "In the loop" on this one, of a planned proxy war on Iran. The key suspect is Jared the son in law. , who appears, from his actions, to be an International war criminal. He was a key messenger and activator of the Warplan againt Iran. His recent trip was to finalise the attack, the methods, and the plan. This has now been stopped.  But they hung people at the Nuremberg Nazi war crimes Tribunal after the war, for doing what the "Son in law" has been doing. What i am scanning is that now they will rapidly switch to "plan B", which is  to start a clandestine internal war in Western Iran, where the bulk of the population are not actually ethnic Iranian, but Arab speaking. The name for the province speaks words. ARABISTAN. This is going to have arms and cash poured into it, to wear down the Iranians by rebellion, and to pin them down. also to damage the Iranian oil industry, to the advantage of Saudi. But I do not see a direct war and invasion against Iran, until later, sometime between 2025 and 2028. This war will be a disaster for the Saudi regime. They will lose. Behind Iran, a BRIX block member, will be the Russians, the Indians, and the Chinese. 

They cannot hope to win. It will drag in for a while, the USA. but the reformist American government of  post 2028 will take decisive action to sever their links with the Criminal Saudi regime. They will be abandoned. They will conclude that it is not in America's interests to have any more links with the Saudis. The energy they formerly relied on from them will actually be much lower in output than previously, as alternative and cheaper Green energy supplies overtake oil, and also, they have more than enough from fracking for gas. Also, by then, in 10 years time, the Saudis and the gulf state populations, will be entering into the beginnings of the massive climate change that will take place regionally, in the Gulf. They will face a massive internal crisis, and also, they will be almost bankrupt, having blown their cash stockpile on stupid and grandoise wars, projects, and rising internal problems. Read my previous posts on the Saudi regime, and what lies in wait for them. 

Lola, Jeanne Mayell, Paul W and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Wow, Zoron.  When I started this thread it was because I felt Kushner and Trump were making independent deals for America with the Saudis in exchange for personal financial gain.  Her's one of many articles about it:   https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/america-beware-of-kushner-of-arabia_us_5a05d821e4b0ee8ec36940f3  "

Why are Kushner and Trump supporting MBS in something that could lead to a calamitous regional war? Money and Ignorance. Knowing how Saudi Arabia operates, we believe that Kushner, and in turn Trump, believe that they will be rewarded handsomely once they leave office and that more contracts will be channeled to U.S. companies to win support in the United States for their adventures.

It is high time for the U.S. Senate to hold urgent hearings to ask Kushner of Arabia questions about his Middle East activities. Shouldn’t the U.S. Senate find out what is going on before all hell breaks loose and the world is thrown into more and more turmoil. -- Huff Post

Lola, Paul W, Lola and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@paul-w)
Noble Member Registered

As long as Congress is in Republican hands, they will never be held accountable I'm afraid.

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

Zoron is slightly astonished at how it has all played out on the Saudi Scanning. The structure of what I have said seems to be pretty solid. Also, the day after my post about the Proxy war, Tillotson issues an angry warning about the situation, and the consequences, of a Proxy war, more or less confirming what I said. I am now using a slightly different technique, that ties together all the points that need to be interconnected. It seems to work. interestingly, what has been exposed is going to split the UK Conservatives right down the middle. I will do some scans, but it looks like the present UK government is going to collapse, after Christmas. I am also slightly astonished at how much I posted, and the work involved!. LOL. I do say that we are not out of the woods yet, but the danger of th big Middle Eastern War, is avoided. Just as well, as the Isreali's would have had to fight a battle, if that had happened, at a small dusty place, in Northern Israel, to stop a Hezbollah insurge. Its called: Armageddon. 

Lola, Jeanne Mayell, Paul W and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

Thank You rainbow. The scanning I did on Saudi was a new technique I am trying out, and it seems to be working very well. I was a little worried, byt within 48 hours, we had the Secretary of state confirming that he would not tolerate "Proxy wars" in the middle east, and other news that showed we are on the right track. But the whole thing left me feeling a bit whacked!.

ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Hi Zoron, as you requested, I've done a scan of the coming weeks.  However, as a newbie, my scans seem vague compared to yours!  I focused on the next seven weeks, beginning now through the end of the year.  Week one:  On the surface, Trump returns, puffed up about his trip to Asia.  Underneath, behind the scenes a tempest brews, forces are lining up against him.   Week two:  The world hangs in the balance.  Mueller sets his plan in motion.  Lies are exposed.  Cracks in the Republican Party.  Winds of change, turbulence.  Week three:  Court ruling against Trump.  Something is exposed about the Middle East.  FBI makes an important arrest.  Week four:  Khristallnacht. There is an oppressive use of force.  Death.  Trump or Republicans trying to suppress something.  Week five:  Mueller is hard at work, mercilessly going after the truth. Justice.  Mueller has set something in motion that can't be stopped.  There is another arrest.  Guns drawn.  Week six:  Prominent person in jail.  More facts exposed.  Public outcry led by John McCain.  Week seven:  Angels among us.  Justice will prevail.  Like peeling back the layers of an onion, the truth is being exposed.

LalaBella, Jeanne Mayell, Lola and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

Hi BlueBelle, 

That was an excellent post. I am going to do an analysis of it, and see if I can find more stuff. Well done!.

Get in there, and do some more! Zoron.

Lola and Lola reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

Bluebelle,

I have had another look at your last post, about the remaining 7 weeks of the year. I think you have been remarkably correct. You are now picking up the "interconnections" that lead from one week, to another. It is excellent. Given, that until the future actually happens, and it becomes the present, it is still not certain, just potential. But sometimes, its like looking at the broad flow of a large river. It sweeps onwards, and the small details do not matter. This is what you have picked up on the American events. Great. The timing is sometimes off, on these things, but this time, I think you are pretty close. Only a major event, can now stop things happening, and change them. Trump has been sabotaged about the Saudi Coup, and the international pressure on Saudi is building strongly, from international organisations, about their activities, such as the war in Yeman, where the Saudi's are deliberately starving to death 50,000 children, at the moment, by banning all emergency relief supplies. (and other worse crimes, that are not reported in the Western Media.). Trump is complicit in all these crimes, and thinks its ok. Trump also has no vision of where all this is leading Him, and the Western Alliance. So the seeds are now sown for yet another Middle Eastern crisis and potential war. We are not out of the woods yet. Its going to take until Spring, but next March, we are into another serious war crisis. The situation is like that broad flowing river I mentioned. it will keep on flowing. By then, Trump will have many other problems distracting him. So, an interesting  Washington Spring , in the Imperial Capital of the  Mad Emperor. 

LalaBella, Lola, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Bluebelle, nice job!  Will be fun to track.  Wow.

Jeanne

ReplyQuote
(@asian)
Honorable Member Registered

The middle east problem is no where near to being solved. Situation will become more and more complicated in future.

All parties involved here have their own separate interest. 

Israel wants to see their last threat in the middle east getting ruined like Syria and Iraq.

This plan suits both Saudi and Americans. Both of them want petrodollar preserved. Many people in western countries probably do not know that iran rans a oil bourse which deals only on oil-derived products. They plan to start trading in crude oil directly in future. And, probably establish a caspian crude benchmark someday. You can get this from wikipedia.

Now the sanctions have been lifted from Iran, oil companies are signing contracts with Iranian goverment for developing oil and gas fields. This is scaring Saudis, Emiratis and Americans. Because, Iranian bourse doesn't use the dollar. Being the only bourse in the world. They fear that if Iran manages to develop her oil industry enough then they will start trading oil in their own bourse. Two other running ones are in new york and london & atlanta(UK angle comes in). Then there is fear of Russia listing into this market. It will put petrodollar into danger.

Simply, Arabs do not want to take chance of their monopoly in oil trade breaking and Americans want to petrodollar to go on for ever.

In this one year Trump have become accquinted with workings shadow powers who run goverment in washington from shadows. Now, he realise can't back out here. They can ruin him if they want to. He realise this. So he is placating them. By the end next year he will be completely in their pocket. So, he will take some decision to placate them. As a result world will go up in flames between 2019-21. Proxy war is coming.

Good news is people will have a good idea of what is happening because of internet. This duplitious foreign policy of USA and others will hit their credibility in front of citizens of other nations hugely. And probably shatter their images in front of muslim nations for ever. The war itself will have a significant impact on americas domestic politics and society and US companies.

Paul W, RunestoneOne, Paul W and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@paul-w)
Noble Member Registered

I would also add that as the Syrian civil war winds down Iranian troops who have been fighting in Syria might be parked on the border with Israel. What could go wrong?

ReplyQuote
(@dillon)
Trusted Member Participant

For this December, I want to give everyone the gift... of motivation.

I know you're having visions that USA will have a war overseas in the future. They may not! I don't want those visions to come true. That's why it's time to take action against wars, protests, signals to people in power, and the urgency to be more aggressive on not standing for the idea of war. It's time we take action to prevent a war from happening in the 2018-2020 era. People has got to do anything to stop it from happening even if it means cheating. We've got to at least try to make our war visions come false! Our message to the world may seem slow, but I'm sure it'll grow if we push the limits. I pray that the allies are aware that President Trump could spark a war to distance himself from scandals. After writing this act of motivation, I should have a vision that one powerful nation will do a bold move to stop adversaries from attacking. Something must be done to change our visions of the future. If you all can work together and put more effort into it than right now, you could attempt to convince people you believe would never cause a war that we're not going to stand for it and will do whatever it takes to prevent such a disaster. Even if a war does spark, I still pray for some of the USA to go on and say "You may not value our lives but I value yours." and try to show that we're not all bad.

That's all I've got to say. This message may not make total sense to you guys, but right now I'm hoping you understand my concerns and hopefully the world gets motivated to create a future much brighter than you saw. Thank you for reading, and peace & love.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: