Notifications
Clear all

Predictions for North Korea

(@practicalnihilist)
Honorable Member Registered
Topic starter  

I found a reading from a psychic. 

Sounds pretty scary, Kim is not actually going to attack Guam because it's just a distraction.  Instead he is planning on a pearl harbor type of attack on NYC, Washington DC, and South Florida.  But then again the future is not written in stone, for all we know Kim may change his mind and leave USA alone.

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

ZORON POSTS:

NORTH KOREA, POSSIBLE ATTACK ON THE USA. 

I have been doing some scanning on North Korea, particularly with reference to North Korea planning and mounting a strike on North America. This does not mean they are going to do it, but it will give them the capacity to do so, should they have to, in a confrontation with America. I focused on practicalities,  such as the nuclear delivery system. Not good news. The Koreans have started out with China's version of the Russian Scud missile, and stretched it into a satellite launcher, by pushing the technology to its limits. (multi-stage rocket, from what was a single stage rocket, etc) 

They now seem, to have managed to develop an ICBM rocket, that can hit the Western USA. (Barely). This does not really use much of the tech of the old scud. It uses a solid fuel first stage, and a second stage that seems to have two versions, one a modern solid fuel unit, and the other, a highly stretched Scud tech. The scud tech is a liquid fuel unit. It can have larger fuel tanks, and also use engines that can have the thrust varied, throttled, etc, to give high target accuracy, at exactly the right speed. The problem is that this then makes the whole rocket heavier, and the first stage has not got the power to heave it up into the air. So I scanned around, and found a little item that popped up, regarding the Ukraine. The koreans have been bribing officials and politicians there, to release some engine components and tech, that they need for this. I got, scanning, "Fuel pumps", which means it was for the modified second stage. Also, I picked up, scanning, that they are almost finished developing a sort of sort of strap on booster, like the American space shuttle had, two large solid fuel booster rockets that would bolt onto the first stage. Its an unusual design, but it would work. It would give a range that went right round the earth, and certainly, with a full weapons payload, range to reach all of the USA, and Europe, and as far south as Australia. The accuracy would be more than enough to attack Washington, etc. and air and sea bases. As far as I can scan, the Koreans do not yet have a MIRV system. (cluster warheads, that split and dump several nukes on the same target, and make it difficult to shoot them all down. ) If they used the present warheads, about half of them would be intercepted, in a mass attack. Enough left over, to do massive damage, but not as much as a proper multi-warhead system would do. So the imperative for the Koreans, is not to be forced into a war before they have a full system. also, the building of enough launchers, and bombs, requires more time. so the clock is ticking, now. Sooner or later, the USA military will have to decide, as the koreans advance to the time line of a full scale attack capacity, what to do. Call it a red-line. Ditto, the Koreans, have a clock ticking. So a game of nuclear chicken is taking place. whoever moves first, gains a main advantage. Whoever holds back, loses the advantage. Scanning the Korean generals, I get that they think they have now ended up with a nuclear deterrent  that actually has made them less secure, and more likely to be attacked, and they did not forsee this. It is the inbuilt, irreversible consequences of the mini-arms race between america and korea. There appears, now, to be no way out, as it would require the overthrow of the North korean leader and his cohort, and a complete change of policy by america. The pressures on both governments are going to be very high. if Trump orders a strike, non-nuclear, to wipe out the missile systems and the nuclear capacity, it will trigger off an attack on the United States. At least some ICBM warheads, and sub launched nukes, will reach america, and go off. Likewise, american strikes would then move to the nuclear phase, and they whole thing could escalate internationally. The time line for all this, to get to a critical stage, is a maximum of about 3-4 years, but could be a lot less. 

I have thought a lot about posting this, as this is so serious. but not to, would be worse. if any of those using the site have friends or relatives in a position to influence events, either in the media, or otherwise, please pass this on. if a practical political solution is not found, then the outcome is inevitable. Trump, and Kim, are both certifiable lunatics. neither will back down. if one ceases to exist, there is a chance. not otherwise. I think the maximum time line for this is 2023, but certainly could be 2021. The simple facts are that in most states with a nuclear capacity, more or less rational people are in control. In the present situation, there are two nuclear capacity states, both controlled by madman, and engaged in a nuclear arms race. The longer the koreans have, the more advanced the missiles and warheads become, and the number increases steadily. In another two or three years, the warhead stockpile in Korea is going to roughly double.the accuracy will get even better, the range will extend steadily, and the situation will become very dangerous. Some people are already picking up a possible nuclear war around that time. it is not a major timeline, yet, and events will determine the outcome. sorry, but I had to post this. Zoron. 

BlueBelle, Paul W, KB and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@practicalnihilist)
Topic starter  

Thanks for posting your scan results.  It's a little scary I have to say but good for you to spread the truth.  It will help us be more equipped in case the inevitable happens.

KB and KB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@warriorwitch)

This is scary because I had five visions in the last session: 1) explosion from other side of the world; black dust & smoke, 2) brown heat, dust, cracked earth, black smoke covering the cracked earth (August 2017) 3) nothing but black, black, black; nighttime stays, no daylight (October 2017) 4) North Korea, back in trouble; something is wrong or goes wrong (May 2018) 5) brown & black, something happens, not good, black overwhelms brown (August 2018)

Makes me nervous, Zoron, because I think I picked up on something, too...

KB, Lola, KB and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 KB
(@kb)
Prominent Member Registered

Wow.  Thanks Zoron.  I wish I had something helpful to contribute to your scanning.  All I can say is that it resonates with me.  

ReplyQuote
 Doc
(@doc)
Reputable Member Registered

I do not receive the same energy here and in fact I see North Korea's leader gone within 12 months. There are things going on within a wide coalition of geographically local leaders (with US not involved) to remove him. He will be gone soon without any nuclear attacks occurring anywhere. 

As a few others have posted elsewhere here on Jeanne's site, I too haven't scanned these pages as long as I used to lately, or posted much at all.  That's because the "doom" that's in our near future Timeline is very weak for me intuitively and I'm not matching up well with recent energies here. For me, these negative things have always been with us; they've just intensified because events have turned over all the rocks and the creepy-crawlies have nowhere to hide anymore.

I certainly feel the "in your face" nature of this because it's so new. Yet we are all in an entirely different place at this juncture but it's still hard to let go of the old Timelines. 

Michele, Jeanne Mayell, diana11 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@warriorwitch)

While I understand the sentiment, not everything we see is going to be 100% positive. Trying to squish things we see into a positive reframe does nothing but silence those who see something different.

We're not all going to agree. If you see something different, or it doesn't resonate with you, share it. Let's discuss it. But let's not contribute to this subtle "everything must be hunky dory so we don't live in fear!" paradigm. That's just as bad as pushing everything into doom & gloom, IMHO.

If someone sees something negative, or wants to warn, then they should feel free. I'd rather know and be prepared and have it come to nothing then not be warned and be taken by surprise.

Michele, LalaBella, Dianne and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@practicalnihilist)
Topic starter  

Well said Warriorwitch, that's why I'm planning on cashing in my 401k soon because I think the market will turn into a bear market.  And of course bear markets don't last forever, but I'd rather be ready for when it happens so I don't have to see my retirement wiped out.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I did a reading while on retreat this week, and I think Kim Jong-Un is going to be taken out.  

Michele and Michele reacted
ReplyQuote
(@becky)
Estimable Member Registered

Hi Jeanne, hope the retreat was a good break for you.  In response to what you just posted, I read a news story in the last few days which reported that senior military leaders in North Korea, who had hoped that the buildup of nuclear weapons would make the country safer, have now realized that under the current leader, the opposite is true.  If this is accurate news, he might even be taken out from within.

Michele, Jeanne Mayell, Michele and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

Hi jeanne,

I hope so. I did carefully say, in my big serious post, that if one of the two presidential maniacs was removed, the situation would change, but that failing that, the situation would progress as predicted. I was also cautious as to timeline. As I said, the timeline on this is not strong, yet. But it will grow, unless something is done. At the moment, the regional governments around North Korea are trying to work out a plan, but there are major technical and logistical problems involved. Absent a military coup against Kim, (no sign of that) only a direct "Decapitating strike" by joint regional forces, combining special forces ground troops, airstrikes, etc, has a chance. The problem is that Kim has tight security, a massive star wars type bunker, that is effectively un-attackable, and much else. Such an attack, if it failed, would trigger off a regional war, and kill about a million people in South Korea. The situation is very difficult. 

Michele, Warriorwitch, Michele and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I feel  that when we are reading the future, we are sensing the outcome of present moment energy which can change.

Sometimes awareness changes the outcome in the same way that seeing an overturned truck ahead of you on the highway gives you a chance to avoid hitting it.

It sounds like last week you picked up a shift in Kim Jong-un's behavior, that he was about to become more aggressive because just this morning we awoke to news that he's doing more missile tests. 

So perhaps my picking up a coups against him this past week comes out of His impending aggressive missile tests --that now have happened. 

Taking out the north Korean leader, even if it went seamlessly, would have enormous negative effects in the region. Last month The Atlantic did an analysis of how the various options to deal with him would play out. The best option they concluded was to do nothing. Anything more aggressive would be catastrophic. 

And who would take him out? The US doesn't have the leadership competence to carry it out. They can't even avoid colliding with other ships in the wide open sea.  And the commander in chief creates chaos in those he commands.

The reading I did on him was that things change in April for what it is worth.

Michele, PracticalNihilist, Michele and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Doc
(@doc)
Reputable Member Registered

For whatever it's worth, this morning I woke up with a very strong feeling that the North Korean leader was gone, without a drop of blood shed. I can't tell if he's disappeared, goes to sleep and doesn't wake up, is poisoned, or some other very personal outcome. Nevertheless, his removal felt even more imminent to me. Then later today I saw that North Korea shot a missle right over the northern end of Japan. Wow.

I strongly intuit his removal has now been set in motion and he will be gone very soon, within a month or two. Guess we'll see....

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Doc, thanks for your post.  While I was on retreat last week, I did a timeline reading on anything going on in the world in the future. I will try to post the whole thing in a few days,  but want to say that one thing I'd felt might be happening in mid 2018 was the Kim Jong Un is no longer a threat. First sign is that in June or July 2018, it felt like news coming out that he was somehow no longer a threat.  

July 2018:  Feel like I’m seeing Kim Jung Un throwing some kind of major fit.  

August 2018: Far east: helicopters, Kim Jung Un - is this a coups? Looks like people dressed in ancient Chinese clothes but with sub machine guns.  A man blindfolded on his knees.  Also in Sep 2018

October 2018: December 2018 north and south korea reunited?  Hard to imagine since China wouldn’t want that, right? 

Michele and Michele reacted
ReplyQuote
(@alice)
Estimable Member Registered

What if both predictions about N. Korea are correct? What if each prediction is from a different timeline/universe? Just a thought.  

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Alice, it is an intriguing thought. It is hard to wrap my mind around it -- two universes.  

Consciousness is not well understood.  At any given moment, we have visions or we sense a future that is the outcome of current moment actions and thoughts. Then we change our behavior because of what we sense coming, and the future changes. Multiply this event by billions of people having thoughts and visions, and the future changes.  

The press influences millions of people's thoughts.  They affect the future and they affect our perception of what is happening both in visions and in actuality. So that's another complexity. 

Then there is the problem of misinterpreting our visions.  For example, we may mix several events together.  In 2016 I had misinterpreted visions of  Hillary Clinton's pre-election successes.  And earlier this year, Zoron had mixed visions of Charlottesville's alt-right violence with a movie that came out at the same time about the Detroit riots.  He had seen that there would be a violent attack this summer in a U.S. city, an event in which the police would lose control and there would be chaos.  He said it would involve right wing groups in hunting packs. What he saw  happened in Charlottesville. But he was sure it would be Detroit or Chicago.  It turned out that the film "Detroit" about the 1967 Detroit riots came out this summer. The footage of the film is similar to scenes from Charlottesville.  So he may have combined his visions of the two futures. 

Regarding North Korea - in the end, we can't  know how it will turn out. I think Kim is going to get taken out. I hope. 

ReplyQuote
(@warriorwitch)

I don't see Jeanne's or Graham's visions as being contradictory at all. An arms race heating up in North Korea could well bring Kim Jung Un's downfall because it's one thing to hold military parades; it's another to provoke a nuclear war because you're trying to prove how much of a tough guy you are. 

Things heat up and become too real, the Asian countries surrounding the area will most likely act. And I have a hard time believing everyone in North Korea is blind to the devastation one would have. Fear can be a great motivator in these cases. 

Also, a lot of these visions can hinge on decisions made by the parties involved, large and/or small. And I think a lot of these visions can serve as severe warnings if we don't act. This could be an example of that.

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

Zoron here. 

Bad actual news. The radio announced today,this morning, early our time, that Korea had tested a miniaturised high yield warhead, (this means a hydrogen bomb) that could fit on the existing advanced ICBM they are testing. Amazingly, there is a news photo of kim showing off in fornt of the actual warhead, which i looked at fairly carefully, and it is about the same as the older American polaris warhead. But would work. The test of the nuclear bomb worked out at about 10 times the previous ones. This was a full yield test. Also, a report that the test launch rocket fired over japan was tracked as "Breaking" into three parts before crashing in the ocean. This sounds, to me, more like a test of a multiple warhead system. (using dummies. ) i meditated, and scanned. The answer is yes. So Kim now has all parts of his nuclear system working. I think he could, in an emergency, launch a number of missiles at the states. but I am getting, that in this later autumn, there is some kind of crisis, involving missiles, bombs, subs, etc. It is not the main crisis, more of a prequel to what comes in 2019, if Kim is not removed. On the alternative timeline, where i just peeked, I see a man in military uniform, who is the new leader there, if kim is deposed, killed, or whatever. He is cautious, but absolutely refuses any kind of nuclear disarmament. Interesting, but this next month is going to be a bumpy one. I see more test launches, a dummy warhead fired towards the american west coast, (Oregonian coast) all provocation, but also serious military tests.  Hang on to your hats. 

KB, Lola, PracticalNihilist and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

Hello.major post from me: 

From Zoron;

Special post, 08.00 European time. 

Monday, 0/4/09/17

Those of You who are regular visitors to this site will know that I have posted frequently, for about a year, now, on the old site and this site, about Korea. 

This is an update, which includes previous material that has now happened. It goes on to predict the key events between now and the end of year holiday, and the connections with next years events. 

Firstly:

The timeline is changing, wobbling somewhat. But it is strengthening steadily at the moment. The previous events, such as the missile tests I predicted for this Summer, and the detailed technical analysis I provided, (the scientist bit of me) plus the recent missile tests, and the very recent nuclear test, of an operational nuclear hydrogen warhead, for the missiles, 10 times larger than previous tests, all form part of this, and a continuation of previous predictions. So far, I am on track, at my average accuracy rate of about 70% plus, which bothers me. I am now going to give predictions from now, until the end of year holidays, which in turn, will link into the previous predictions I have given, re Korea. Look the previous posts up in the archive. You then get the total outline of things. 

This post was due to the announcement, early this morning, European time,, by the US president of his determination to use Nuclear Weapons, if it comes to that, to defend the USA from nuclear attack by the Koreans. This represents a serious escalation. The reality is that, the North Korean government has no intention, at this stage, of directly attacking North America. But they do have a a complex, long term strategy,  of establishing a local zone within which, they will use direct military action, if the USA goes beyond certain limits. This is what is driving the Korean strategical activities. It has a very high danger of escalating out of control. I put this danger at about 80% plus probability.  

I am outlining all this, with some care, so that the links with previous, accurate predictions, are referenced, and in context. I know that apart from the usual visitors to this site, we also have other visitors, who are, shall we say, on the Washington payroll. To them, I say, read all of this very carefully. Please. (Yes Guys, I am scanning you!). 

The key issues, after the recent operational warhead test, in Korea, ( into the megaton range, at least ) and the successful miniturisation, (500kg for the warhead)  mean we are looking at a dangerous situation. 

I previously, in some detail, outlined the coming events in this late summer and present early autumn. (see archive). The Koreans do not want a war. This has to be emphasized. They are, as previously stated, running to a complex plan, step by step, and each escalation and technical milestone, is carefully calculated and calibrated. The technical and the political moves are in lock-step. This needs to be understood, by the West. 

The last string of tests means that they have completed the system tests, and now have an operational weapons system, able to hit the USA. This in turn, is driving Kim to be a little more dangerous and daring, as he calculates, (his advisors are very good at this) the next steps. If it came to a war at them moment, Kim could not inflict the damage that his generals would want to, if it came to the crunch. They very much see the present system as a political deterrent, and of limited military capacity. They only have about perhaps 30 warheads, immediately available for the missiles, and the new war head design is not yet in proper production. The generals absolutely do not want a war. They want the strategic power to inflict serious damage on the USA, so that in the event of a war, and nuclear exchange, even though most of North Korea would be devastated, the deterrant element, (a ruined American economy, about 20 million dead, destruction of key cities, millions of refugees, and absolute break down of the present American system) would deter an American president from going nuclear. The actual events however, may escalate out of control of both sides.  

So what I am seeing, from this month, until end of year: 

A sort of hidden escalation is underway. 

The Koreans have a naval strategy, involving their large conventional submarine fleet, (about 20 subs, plus lots of smaller ones) plus the only existing nuclear powered large missile sub, (nick-named by me, "Red October" )which they will use to stalemate any moves by the Americans. America is very vulnerable to sea launched missiles, from conventional subs, fired from close in, from the east and west coasts. This means that the Koreans have a way of limiting the USA to conventional war, and then they are looking at South Korea. The long term strategy is to regain the South. They will seriously plan to do this, once they have reached a higher level of strategic missile power. So this Autumn, expect some kind of large scale demonstration of Korean power, threats to the south, and probing moves. This could escalate, but I do not see a korean invasion this year of the South. Later, around 2019, it is a sort of strategic target. They think they will be ready by then. Its nuclear blackmail. I have posted previously, about this. The probability is about 30% at the moment, for such a war. 

I am posting all of this, as I feel we need every scrap of info that we can get. This in no way contradicts Jeanne's  postings, which are actually the alternative time line. Neither of these timelines has yet happened, and hers has about 50% rating. But this gives the total picture of events. The Japanese are making serious plans to deal with all eventualities, including strikes on North Korea. They absolutely do not want to do this. The South koreans are absolutely enraged, and do not want a war of any kind. But they will fight, if they are attacked. The USA would then enter the war. So this is all churning around and is the actual reality of how things are seen, by those involved. This is the first time I have mentioned a North Korean invasion of South Korea, as I wanted to be careful and responsible, but I am now certain that deep in the mind of kim, the dictator, that is his long term plan. We can wonder about his sanity, but at the moment, that is his reality. 

So, very short and to the point:

More escalations, provocations, this late Summer and autumn, a sort of almost hidden navel confrontation in the Pacific, and general escalation of things. Next year, it might get very serious. At that point, I get that a certain general in korea, is planning to surgically eliminate the ruling family, and restore some sanity. The ratings on this are fairly high, that such an attempt will be made, but the outcome is as uncertain as the other time line, at the moment. This is all dreadful stuff. In america, jeanne is about right on events, but it is not yet certain. Silent coups, internal power struggles, and a conflicted military are all in there, somewhere. Trump is certainly not in power, after 2019. Someone much more dangerous is. 

This is about the longest post I have ever made. Comments on here expected, and welcome. Will the "Usual suspects" please take a look at the navel thing. 

Regards 

Zoron. 

Becky, BlueBelle, KB and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@paul-w)
Noble Member Registered

"Someone much more dangerous" will be in power? Considering how dangerous Trump is today, I can't even imagine someone more dangerous.

Jeanne Mayell, KB, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 5
Share: