Notifications
Clear all

Possible hit on submarine prediction

(@practicalnihilist)
Honorable Member Registered
Topic starter  

For the month of July I noted this prediction:

Submarine armed and ready, torpedos, (Could this be due to coming close to nuclear war?) (Jeanne)

Well I just saw this link discussing the possibility of N. Korea launching missiles from a submarine:  http://www.newsweek.com/north-korea-missile-kim-jong-un-639420

It will be interesting to see how this develops!

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Practical Nihilist,

Thanks for the heads up. I'll note it as a hit (no pun intended).  My hope is that Donald Trump is out of office soon and we get someone else in who can better handle Kim Jong Un.  My feeling is that we will be safe from such an event.

ReplyQuote
(@practicalnihilist)
Topic starter  
Posted by: Jeanne Mayell

Thanks for the heads up. I'll note it as a hit (no pun intended).  

That pun totally bombed.  

ReplyQuote
(@practicalnihilist)
Topic starter  

To follow up on this I just saw this article:  http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/31/politics/north-korea-ejection-test-submarine-activity/index.html

Only time will tell what happens next!

ReplyQuote
(@cronoevolution)
Eminent Member Registered

The easiest way to deliver a nuclear payload is with SLBM because it's very difficult to launch an ICBM and have it survive reentry. I honestly do not think they would attack the US, unless they were working with a much larger military, however, it only takes a 1 large yield weapon detonated a few miles above the center of the US, or any country, to wipe out nearly anything with a silicon chip. EMP shielding of power grids is almost nonexistent, no one would ever know what happened because it would seem like a power outage and with nothing working news/rumors would be impossible to verify. This situation is what keeps me up some nights, if DPNK had help, the US could be destroyed, left helpless, primed for a coordinated invasion without most people having the ability to even know what was going on.

I've had dreams about this situation more than I'm comfortable with, but I have no idea how to prevent this and have to rely on our government paying attention to the signs, preparing for such an attack, having the leadership to overcome. I'm far more concerned now than I was a year ago.

ReplyQuote
(@practicalnihilist)
Topic starter  

Yeah, it seems kind of stupid of Kim Jung because he would never win.  If he actually launches a missile US will retaliate by wiping out North Korea.  Maybe he's just one of those people that likes to watch the world burn?

ReplyQuote
(@fran)
Noble Member Registered

I keep having dreams that Kim screws up and there's an accident. Or I see a mushroom cloud in the distance. So my interpretation is something is gonna go haywire.

ReplyQuote
Share: