Notifications
Clear all

Paris prediction

(@fran)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

I had a vivid dream about an attack in Paris near Sacre Cour. It was a bombing. A child died. Four attackers who planned an attack in Africa as well. They were French African. 

In the dream I was wounded. I was wearing a summery sundress. It felt warm. Lots of tourists.

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

Hi, lets do agroup thing on this one. anybody got anything? Zoron.

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I get something happening on the steps in front of Sacre Coeur, not at the basilica entrance but further down the steps on the hill, at the terrace where musicians play.  Sunny day with tourists and Parisians enjoying the weather.  Three Algerian young men from the banlieues of Paris.  Disenfranchised.  I don’t see an explosion but these young men firing guns into the crowd.  The men are very young, barely out of their teens.  They claim allegiance to ISIS, but they are not radicalized Ideologically.  They are common thugs, glory seekers.

ReplyQuote
(@fran)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

Yes I saw light skinned like Algeria and the leader went by Mohamed. He was on Twitter and I remember finding his handle it had the letters JEF and a bunch of numbers. This was a very vivid dream as I said.

ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Fran,  the one young man I saw most clearly had light skin and light gray eyes.  

ReplyQuote
Share: