Notifications
Clear all

North Korea Talks

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Lola asked how we will ever recover as a country.  We will build something new. We are moving into the Tower in the Tarot when structures that we have outgrown will collapse and burn.  It's like the crab whose shell becomes too small.  We will slip out of the old shell and grow a new one. A lot of the old ways will probably have to go. I don't have the answers but I have faith that eventually there will be a more beautiful world.  Read the positive predictions and the words of the angel from the last set of predictions (April 29th) in this forum.  Those are the seeds of the new world that are germinating.  

RosieHeart, Lola, LalaBella and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)
Illustrious Member Registered

Reporter Kurt Eichenwald tweeted today about a January article in the Wall Street Journal about Putin telling Trump to suspend military exercises with South Korea. 

Trump is compromised, to say the least. And he's selling out our great country for bunch of stinking money. Not for ideals or anything else, just money.

RosieHeart, SDJ, LalaBella and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pacosurfer)
Noble Member Registered

Is that what this is all about? Money? A sex tape?
My god...he is willing to ruin our country for these reasons?

He is willing to sell his soul to the devil for a golf course or hotel with his name on it?

SDJ, LalaBella, SDJ and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@carmen)
Prominent Member Registered

I wonder if Putin's desire to end the U.S./S.Korea military exercises is on the behalf of China? China wants nothing more than to dominate the Asian landscape, especially East and Southeast Asia. 

ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Carmen - YES.

Ms. C. and Ms. C. reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

The sort of comments I was reading were from pacifists that were mostly worried about a potential war in North Korea, that is of course looking less likely now. In that sense, they felt the summit was a success. I was simply saying that even in the sense of keeping the peace, it's simply too early to be entirely sure. Negotiations are only starting right now.

About Trump being compromised from Russia, I get that he is to some extent, mostly a money laundering issue but also some very embarrassing tapes. Nothing criminal, just embarrassing. Not to say that Trump has never committed sex crimes, just that I don't get that Putin has *those* sort of tapes. But I don't get that he's fully compromised, in the sense that Trump is too volatile to be blackmailed entirely successfully. When somebody reminds him, he prefers to please Russia, not just because of pressure but because he genuinely likes the style of Russian oligarchs. But when people around him are focusing on something else, he forgets about Russian preferences. In short, his temperament couldn't possibly be much further from what you'd like to see in a president.

I don't think his caving in to North Korea is related to Russia, I think it has a lot more to do with China. They are far more interested in this issue. I don't get a clear feeling about what China are doing to manipulate Trump, but I'm fairly sure it isn't through Russia, they have some other handle on him. Also, it's an indirect one. I'm getting the impression that the Chinese have some rich white American contacts in New York of libertarian background that they're using to get at him.

Paul W and Paul W reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

As I said before on this thread, the North Korea talks were only kick-started with the meeting between Trump and Kim Jong Un, and there would be plenty of time for them to go wrong as I predicted. It looks like that is happening right now. The latest from North Korea is that they aren't happy with the way talks are going. I'm expecting them to come to an end soon.

BlueBelle, RosieHeart, Laynara and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: Maria D White

As I said before on this thread, the North Korea talks were only kick-started with the meeting between Trump and Kim Jong Un, and there would be plenty of time for them to go wrong as I predicted. It looks like that is happening right now. The latest from North Korea is that they aren't happy with the way talks are going. I'm expecting them to come to an end soon.

Maria, it is increasingly looking like your prediction is spot on.   There is news this morning that the North Korea delegation didn't even bother to show up today to a scheduled meeting with  U.S. negotiators to discuss the return of American Korean war dead remains.    Returning the remains was something that was specifically in the agreement that Trump-Kim signed just a month ago.   

Here's one story on what happened today:   http://www.businessinsider.com/north-korea-snubs-trump-about-returning-korean-war-dead-2018-7

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

There is a prediction I made last year that seems to have been lost, or at least I can't find it. It was about "hot date" windows when the possibility of WWIII starting was greater. One of the "hot dates" was last Christmas holiday week.

I've been reading Bob Woodward's book "Fear", and it validates my prediction. According to the book, on the 2nd January of this year (just after the Christmas holidays), Trump almost sent a tweet that could have started war with North Korea, by asking relatives of military personnel to evacuate the South Korean bases. This is commonly understood to be the sort of thing that the US military only does immediately before an attack, and North Korea would have been likely to respond to that announcement, especially because it was coming after several other nasty tweets from Trump.

Another thing the book doesn't say, but is probably related, is that before that, in September, there was a text message alert sent to personnel in the South Korean military bases to evacuate relatives, but shortly afterwards, another message was sent saying to ignore the first one. There was never an explanation about why the first alert was sent. I think it's quite possible that Trump sent the first alert and Mattis cancelled it. And that on 2nd January, Trump considered tweeting the alert in order to make clear that the order was coming from the commander in chief. If that's what was going on, things were really close to the edge.

Related to all this, the most frightening paragraphs in the whole book:

"We're doing this to prevent Word War III", Mattis said. He was calm but stark. It was a breathtaking statement, a challenge to the president, suggesting he was risking nuclear war. Time stopped for more than one in attendance.

One person present said Mattis's message was clear: Stop fucking around with this. We're doing this because we've got to prevent World War III. This isn't some business gamble where if you happen to go bankrupt or whatever, it's not a big deal.

It seemed Mattis and others were at the end of their rope with the president. How are you possibly questioning these things that are obvious and so fundamental? It was as if Mattis were saying, God, stop it!

Marley, yarrow, Marley and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yarrow)
Eminent Member Registered

Thanks, Maria. Do you happen to remember the timings for the other windows of danger you sensed? Or that you sense now? 

ReplyQuote
 Blue
(@blue)
Honorable Member Registered

I think Maria's last post also serves as a reminder that even though it may appear that a prediction hasn't 'come true' it's possible that what was seen was correct at the time of seeing it - we don't know every little detail of events happening in the world, so we may forsee things but are unable to verify them.

ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

I didn't reply to the question on whether I could sense other windows of danger on North Korea because I wasn't feeling any at the time. Now I'm sensing again windows of danger in Asia, but not specifically North Korea. It feels more like a China-US spheres of influence confrontation, with several incidents in several places. The timing is between 17th March to 1st April.

Also, I mentioned earlier in this thread that China was getting at Trump through some white libertarian rich men. There has been a recent article in the New York Times that pretty much confirms this. They are listening in to his conversations on his personal iPhone, they made a list of his friends, and they are influencing his friends through people they know. These friends aren't aware of the China influence, because the influencers are white Americans as well.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: