Notifications
Clear all

More Like Galactic

(@seyrin)
Estimable Member Registered
Topic starter  

Zoron,

Awhile back you posted about extraterrestrials in the commentary section. 

I was talking to a friend about it, and mentioned there was a video where an astronaut talked about his experience and what he knew. But I can't find it now. 

Would you be willing to repost that information? 

Also, maybe, expand more on the topic in the forum?

Thanks!

KB and KB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

Hi from Zoron.

I shall certainly repost if I can, and will return to the topic. It is actually significant to the present. Humans are passing through a gate of fire at the moment. Thats what it is all about. 

Melissa and Melissa reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kim-k)
Reputable Member Registered

Zoron,

In my half waking state, I just started thinking about 1900's and up and how alien technology has affected government and us. Such as The Bermuda Triangle, and also the influence of movies such as " The Philadelphia Experiment, and Devil's Pass (dyatlov pass incident)". The science fiction movies, even though one movie was base on events that happen in America and they travel in the future, and the other base about Russia, which the people travel back in time. Both of them I find it intriguing and there must of been some truth to them at least attempted. We did not have the knowledge back then to advance, without get some kind of help from aliens.

Thank you Zoron and others, I remembering asking you how we could of lost so much knowledge during the Atlantis and Lemuria and you mention the words "the fall". Anyway I decided to order the book "The Leap" by Steve Taylor. After reading a few pages into it, I found out he had book written before called "The Fall". lol After I reads this one, I'm going to order his earlier book. Thank you again. :)

ReplyQuote
Share: