Clear all

[Closed] Kim Jung Un's fate

94 Posts
29 Users
1270 Likes
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@otrinity

That is exactly the impression I had when I first saw a picture of Kim Yo Jung a few day’s ago.  She is dangerous to the extreme, so dangerous I even had serious qualms about posting about her.

Jeanne Mayell, Rohenna, lenor and 7 people reacted
(@vestralux)
Illustrious Member Registered

Posted by: @pikake

...The Sanskrit term Nada Brahma means Sound is God, suggesting that it is a musical universe. Eben Alexander refers to the infinitely loving divine source as Om, and shares, as you mentioned, that celestial songs and hymns open up portals to even higher realms. I have felt the “otherness” of cathedrals, churches and other places of worship because all the prayers and hymns and chants and words of love and power that have been offered through the centuries have altered their fabrics of reality. I understand all these - at an intuitive level.

I was wondering how you perceive/sense/feel this musical universe in your journeying and how does it impact you in your daily life.?

Uni-verse. One verse. One song. 

I'm definitely going to have to read Dr. Alexander's book now. I've never seen anyone mention the way that Celestial spirits seem to open portals to higher spheres with their songs—at least not that I can consciously remember now. I'm so deeply curious now to see what else he's experienced.

And it's beautiful what you've written about the energetic architecture of sacred spaces—so very, very true.  

The answer to your question is: so deeply! and so much! Haha...

I have synesthesia, which I bet most people posting to this forum have in one form or another, so some of my sensory perceptions (smell and sound perception, in particular) are incredibly sensitive, but also blended.

I'm highly sensitive to tones and sounds (I can hear an appliance whining right now and it's making me a little nauseous, tbh). With higher octave tones in pure pitch, I often smell florals, as though each note has its own nectar or aroma. Middle octave tones or certain harmonic chords sometimes produce color. Base notes have texture, something like an energetic sensation that's coming in from all directions. The same with any discordant sounds.

Death metal feels like grinding teeth or gravel being rolled underneath my skin, or sometimes like sinews being torn, etc. So, while I can appreciate it intellectually (microtones are difficult to produce and amp distortions are interesting, like painting with fireworks), I feel like my entire body/mind is being run through a meat grinder when music is too harsh or distorted. Maybe I'm just a delicate little flower.

That said, if I want to induce an altered state for journeying, sound and scent are always the way to go. 

In the Spirit realms, I've observed the harmonic notes that flowers produce when they open. It sounds like angels singing. The sun has a sound; every stellar body produces a note. Together, they create a magnificent symphony. I've made a practice of learning to listen for it from a deeper part of myself in the ordinary waking state. (I believe we can invoke, enhance, and even master absolutely any subtle capacity with consciousness and attention.)

A synchronicity just occurred for me related to all of this. A long time ago, I was shown how all of the animals and plants in an ecosystem create a symphony, too. The call of crickets, frogs, mating birds, and literally every other sound within a natural setting are in a natural harmony with one another. I was shown how this creates a resonant energetic field with the most beautiful geometric patterns: a life field.

Well, I recently heard an NPR podcast about a scientist who made a lot of nature recordings and discovered this too: that natural sounds are intrinsically harmonic. Frogs and birds and so on are all pitched in harmony, so that they're never speaking over one another. He postulated the now-accepted theory that this was an evolutionary adaptation because if they were to disharmonize, all of the frogs in a given pond, for ex, would no longer be able to hear one another to sound their calls in unison, and predators could single them out more easily. Human sounds like traffic and planes and all types of other nonsense have interrupted natural symphonies everywhere, further destabilizing ecosystems. 

But Nature didn't arrive at harmonic resonance after billions of years of accidental mutations; it wasn't an "adaptation." She was born through it. Through song.

?

Yofisofi, CC21, FEBbby23 and 27 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@vestralux

I loved reading what you wrote about your synesthesia experiences.  I did not know about nature harmonic nature sound.  So fascinating.

My oldest daughter has a minor bit of synesthesia. She sees colors when she sees numbers.  Every number has an associated color to it, always the same number and color.

Isabelle, Yofisofi, CC21 and 19 people reacted
(@kateinpdx)
Noble Member Registered

@vestralux

Wow, your posts in this thread are fascinating! Thank you for sharing your dreams, visions and insights with us.

CC21, VestraLux, Pikake and 15 people reacted
(@herondreams)
Famed Member Registered

@vestralux

Posted by: @vestralux

A long time ago, I was shown how all of the animals and plants in an ecosystem create a symphony, too. The call of crickets, frogs, mating birds, and literally every other sound within a natural setting are in a natural harmony with one another. I was shown how this creates a resonant energetic field with the most beautiful geometric patterns: a life field.

Oh, I love this so, so much. While I don't perceive it in the beautiful way you described, when I get time in nature, away from the noise of the city, I sure feel it. If only we had more access to truly wild, old growth places less marred by human civilization. 

Jeanne Mayell, CC21, VestraLux and 11 people reacted
(@pikake)
Famed Member Registered

I have synesthesia, which I bet most people posting to this forum have in one form or another, so some of my sensory perceptions (smell and sound perception, in particular) are incredibly sensitive

@Vestralux, When I read your post last night, this book title immediately popped into my head “Hybrids: So You Think You Are Human” by Tanis Helliwell. I’m sure this is relevant to many on this forum, those of us who have always felt like strangers in a strange land and who have found community on the margins. 

My husband, a recording engineer and producer, has some synesthesia too, though not as acutely. Like you, he feels pain in this teeth and rumbles in his stomach with sharp and off-key notes. He feels auras, he doesn’t see them.

Once again, a beautiful share and a fascinating read. So wondrous to be able to hear the symphonies of flowers when they are opening. If everyone in the world could hear such music or see the matrix of life, we would never want to harm the environment. Not that we should at all. 

I am going to practice what you suggested, to listen to the music of the spheres and the symphonies of nature in my waking moments, to make an ordinary life extraordinary.
(And the writer in me wonders if a book from you is in the making ?.)

Thank you for enriching my day!! 

Kateinpdx, Yofisofi, Share and 17 people reacted
(@vestralux)

@lovendures Oh yes! That's probably the most commonly shared aspect of synesthesia. All my numbers and letters have a color specific to them (and something like a personality), which has remained consistent all my life. My number 2 is a bright, cheery spring green, for example, while 4 is a relatively deep and somewhat serious shade of blue. One synesthete's color associations aren't necessarily the same as the next synesthete's, though. But I've heard of math prodigies who can rapidly calculate very complex numeric problems simply by seeing how the colors of their numbers blend and merge. Fascinating, right? 

I'd bet that your daughter has other forms of synesthesia that she just hasn't recognized yet. It took me nearly 35 years or so before I realized that the way sounds, tones, and music affect me isn't a given for everyone.

@katiepdx and @herondreams and @CC21 ???

@pikake You know, I've never investigated much related to the starseed/hybrid type perspectives; it just hasn't called to me. A psychic once told me I have Andromedan lineage, but I don't really know what that means, if anything.

I did have a very powerful visitation experience when I was about 7 years old, and it was purely positive. I didn't see any other bipedal beings (that I remember), just a giant "ship"/visitor in the shape of a planet. It even had moving clouds in its atmosphere. This visitor appeared in the middle of the night, hovering over the cotton field that was immediately outside my bedroom window, which had either opened or already was open. There was light in my room that woke me, but I wasn't afraid at all. I just walked to the window and ... communed? with this visitor. It didn't look like Earth, but it felt unmistakably alive, intelligent. 

I had another set of experiences when I was 19, in college. I kept waking to the terrifying sensation of something or someone attempting to forcibly pull me out of my body. When I finally demanded to know who, I heard "aliens!" Seems ridiculous, and I understand how this can be explained away. But I'd been a devoted astral traveler from as young as I can remember, and that experience ended my out-of-body adventures right then and there. For a couple of decades, anyway.

I've also seen beings in the non-ordinary realms that didn't exactly feel like they were from this sector of the galaxy. But any being with enough practice and skill can appear any way it chooses in the astral (even deceased earthbound spirits can do this) so it's impossible to judge by appearance—only by energetic frequency. And I guess I'm not the sort of psychic who gets downloads from star beings, so far as I know anyway.

Mostly I feel deeply human.

There's an energetic meaning in the word "human" that transcends "homo sapiens," and which I believe would apply to other intelligent lifeforms or inter-dimensionals. We're all borne of the same womb, children of the same Cosmos, after all.     

If everyone in the world could hear such music or see the matrix of life, we would never want to harm the environment. Not that we should at all. 

Indigenous peoples and their shamans, in particular, have been making the same claim quite urgently for hundreds of years now. We can all learn to see and sense the subtle worlds again. These capacities are innate to being human, or any living creature at all. ?

Unk p, Kateinpdx, HereRightNow and 17 people reacted
(@pikake)
Famed Member Registered

All my numbers and letters have a color specific to them (and something like a personality), which has remained consistent all my life.

@Vestralux, So glad you described your synesthesia in greater detail. Are you therefore painting when you are writing? A page is therefore a blank canvas and your creativity is an unlimited color palette? Does a word change in hue when you add extra letters to it? For instance,  a word like inspire - how does it alter when it becomes  inspirational or even uninspired? When a word doesn’t fit in the symmetry of the sentence or detracts from the meaning you wish to convey, does it look colorless or greyed out?

I also mean to ask whether the sound frequencies you come across in your journeying consistently conform to color families so that they are instantly recognizable? E.g 528 Hz is the frequency of love; would it always be the same red or pink or green (that being the color of the heart chakra), or nuances of the color family on each encounter? 

I am not exactly a fan of alien archetypes (although I realize we are not alone in space as there are multiverses and I loved reading about your encounters). I do identify very closely with mythical creatures, especially dragons. I believe they once existed in this dimension - there is no way that dragons are captured so similarly (some with wings and others without) in stories, art and paintings across cultures and time unless they once walked the earth. But they are no longer visible to our eyes at our current levels of vibration because they just stepped away, like unicorns, elves, gnomes and fairies, into a different dimension. They are just not too far away.

So much for us to learn and thank you for sharing your gifts with us.

Unk p, Rohenna, BlueBelle and 19 people reacted
(@vestralux)

@pikake Wonderful questions! I'll be back to share (need to get some deadlines met now). Thank you so much for your beautiful curiosity and interest and sharing. This dialogue is lovely ...although Jeanne might get us all, me especially, for the continuing derail. ;) 

Lilinoe, HereRightNow, Share and 11 people reacted
(@drolma)
Estimable Member Registered

@vestralux Just want to say that i enjoy reading your writing.

Unk p, VestraLux, Lilinoe and 15 people reacted
(@vestralux)

All my numbers and letters have a color specific to them (and something like a personality), which has remained consistent all my life.

@Vestralux, So glad you described your synesthesia in greater detail. Are you therefore painting when you are writing? A page is therefore a blank canvas and your creativity is an unlimited color palette? Does a word change in hue when you add extra letters to it? For instance,  a word like inspire - how does it alter when it becomes  inspirational or even uninspired? When a word doesn’t fit in the symmetry of the sentence or detracts from the meaning you wish to convey, does it look colorless or greyed out?

I've never thought about it as "painting when writing," but that's a profoundly beautiful description of what all writers do, yourself included, I'd say. ?

And, yes, words change in hue when new letters are added! That said, I have to be thinking of the words mentally to see these color changes. The words I'm typing into this text box appear black ... because they are, ha. The color (and other) associations a letter, number, or string of letters and numbers has to me is only seen mentally, or as an overlay from my interior field—the same way we see our visions or any other kind of visualization. 

So, to answer your question about whether I edit unwieldy words out of sentences based on color symmetry or because they appear grayed out: nope. I'm sure I do it the same way you do—on feeling.

To answer your question about the word "inspire," it's a fluid movement of white-to-yellow-to-pale amber. (Not all words are fluid or kinetic in the same way.) Interestingly, the letter "p" is green for me, and "r" is a dark navy, but those colors don't show up when I think of "inspire." Weirdly, "inspirational" does become green in the middle. And "uninspired" is just a muddy brownish orange, then nothing. That's because, for me, the letter "u" is always an earthy brown, and the letter "n" is orange. The color of the rest of the word kind of disappears after the "un." I've never thought about it, but I guess that expresses the energy of "uninspired" pretty well.

If you know of someone with this type of synesthesia (grapheme), you can test them. Find out what their color associations are for different letters or numbers, and then test them months or years later. Their colors will never change. 

E.g 528 Hz is the frequency of love; would it always be the same red or pink or green (that being the color of the heart chakra), or nuances of the color family on each encounter? 

I believe love has infinite frequencies, probably countless we haven't discovered (or helped create) yet. Listening to 528 Hz, I see many colors, actually. And I feel a sensation that's difficult impossible to describe. I'd need to use my hands to show you the shape and directionality of the energy, but it flows toward me in round ribbon-like tubes that are soft the way that velvet is soft if velvet were also water. (Epiphany: my parents did way too much LSD.)

I see all kinds of colors in the chakras, which I know isn't that unusual. Sometimes a human or a spirit's heart chakra appears a beautiful golden wheat color, for example. Or there may be many sunset hues, including violet, in the sacrum. (For most living people, I'm often just noticing where the lights are off, so to speak—where there's a freeze or an absence of energy.) 

@drolma ?

Unk p, Coyote, BlueBelle and 9 people reacted
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

I've enjoyed the discussion here, but does anyone have an update on the person the thread was named for? Asking for a friend ? 

lenor, Jeanne Mayell, VestraLux and 5 people reacted
(@kateinpdx)
Noble Member Registered

@vestralux

This is so interesting! Thank you for letting us have a peek into your world. I find synesthesia fascinating. I don't have that ability - except for one time at a Grateful Dead concert when the videos on the giant screens tasted like pizza ? But I may have had a little chemical help with that ?  

If you would indulge me (us?) a bit, what does your handle VestraLux looks like to you? I'm so curious. 

Thank you!

Unk p, lenor, VestraLux and 5 people reacted
(@vestralux)

Oh boy. 

Posted by: @kateinpdx

one time at a Grateful Dead concert when the videos on the giant screens tasted like pizza

I happened to catch the last live Grateful Dead show that ever played. (Summer of '95, Soldier Field, Chicago, one month before Jerry died.) And I totally feel you. ? 

Posted by: @kateinpdx

what does your handle VestraLux looks like to you?

It starts out parakeet green ("V") and turns indigo ("L"). The phrase vestra lux means "your light" (yes, yours!), so there's also a feeling of luminosity to it which isn't associated with the letters necessarily.

Posted by: @laura-f

I've enjoyed the discussion here, but does anyone have an update on the person the thread was named for? Asking for a friend

Haha! Thank you for being the sensible, direct, focused Laura we love. 

I'm not going to look again in the way that I did before (suffice it to say that I learned a valuable lesson), so if anyone else is having a strong psychic sense about it, I'm quite curious myself. 

Unk p, FEBbby23, lenor and 13 people reacted
(@kateinpdx)
Noble Member Registered

Thank you @vestralux!

That's beautiful and just what I imagined.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming...

FEBbby23, lenor, Lilinoe and 9 people reacted
(@pikake)
Famed Member Registered

I believe love has infinite frequencies, probably countless we haven't discovered (or helped create) yet.

@vestralux, Thank you so much. It has been a sumptuous and rich treat, getting a glimpse of the multi-woven, multi-layered tapestry that is your world. You’ve relit my interest in shamanism - in the 1990’s, I receiveD a blessing from the Q’ero shamans who had travelled from the Andes to LA. They were dressed in their heavy woolen clothes, but toughed out the California summer to do their part in fulfilling the prophecy of the eagle and the condor. Next, I read every book on Peruvian shamanism written by Alberto Villodo but fast forward to now, I m happy just to learn to speak to animals and plant spirits. I believe that is one level of consciousness in shamanism (I’m reading about the 8 orbits now).

So many more questions to ask and experiences to share but maybe we can pick this up in another thread. Btw, I must have missed this - what lesson did you learn from your journeying into the Liminal for KJU? With much gratitude.?

Unk p, FEBbby23, lenor and 9 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @laura-f

I've enjoyed the discussion here, but does anyone have an update on the person the thread was named for? Asking for a friend ? 

Kim Jung Un Resurfaces waving to the crowds according to North Korea State Media  (New York Times) Also reported in every main stream paper. 

BlueBelle, FEBbby23, LalaBella and 5 people reacted
(@lovendures)

Yep, he reportedly did a ribbon cutting ceremony, though no pictures have been provided.

It would be interesting to see if he is in public again soon.  Also if there is film or photos.  He is known for having a body double...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-52508437

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
 lisa
(@lisa)
Trusted Member Registered

The teeth are different.  Compare Kim’s smile on a google search to the teeth of the ‘Kim’ in the NYT’s photo.  They don’t look the same.  

Lilinoe, Pikake, Unk p and 3 people reacted
(@unk-p)

@lisa   Kim Jung Deux ?

Lilinoe, Pikake, Frank and 3 people reacted
Page 4 / 5
Share: