Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Kim Jung Un's fate

(@vestralux)
Illustrious Member Registered

@yofisofi and @goldstone

Thank you for sharing your perspectives. Perhaps you or others here will know much better than I about the cultural and political details. As I mentioned, I know shamefully little about North Korea or the region generally. 

Still, my very distinct, and quite strong, intuitive impression is that Kim's sister—however powerful and well placed she may be, and regardless of any right to succession she may have—will not be long for the position should she find herself suddenly standing in the seat of Supreme Leader. Just writing "in the seat of Supreme Leader" is causing my fingertips to want to rebel.

Also, as I write this, I'm tuning into her energy, and visually, she looks/feels pallid and gray. Immediately, I'm smelling a very sour odor, which I associate immediately with fear. There's also a lot of anger and frustration around her. She does not like to be humiliated and I'm getting that she somehow feels she has been. 

Is she married? She'd almost have to be, right? I feel a betrayal around her coming from what feels like her husband or someone equally as close, a male. This hasn't happened yet but would under certain circumstances and she feels well aware of it. She's torn right now about what to do. If she shows too much strength, something very, very precious will be put at terrible risk. If she submits, she loses everything she believes belongs to her by right.

Hers is an ancient, ancestral, heavily karmic story. 

Michele, Lilinoe, TriciaCT and 15 people reacted
(@vestralux)

I missed your post earlier somehow, @2ndfdl. Welcome! So glad you've decided to join us.

By saying that Kim's sister "is worse" I assume you to mean your friend's adult child and spouse believe the sister is more dangerous, tyrannical, homicidal, et al? Yikes.

Energetically, she doesn't feel warm in any way that I associate with women. She feels keenly intelligent, calculating, and dagger-like. And again, she seems presently consumed by some perceived humiliation, as well as by fear. Those things will always fuel cruelty in the right sort of person. But I also get the feeling that she has to appear to submit to some degree, or during certain customs or rituals (?), etc., and that this will always blunt her power in the minds of the North Korean public.

Hmm... Maybe that's why she learned to be "worse." To sharpen her edges and keep the higher ranking officials in line?

Interestingly, Kim had more warmth energetically. Or not exactly warmth, but something childlike is still present in his nature. He probably has a deep affection for a particular pet, even if he can be cruel to others. Or he cries at movies. That sort of thing. He felt like the sort of man who can be bullying, domineering, and callous for pleasure, but who's also super emotionally needy with his wife, favorite mistress, and former nanny. His feelings are easily hurt, and since he doesn't like the way this feels, he makes a (tragic) game of getting even.

Michele, Lilinoe, TriciaCT and 17 people reacted
(@goldstone)
Noble Member Registered

@vestralux

Don't be, as it's not common knowledge about the Korean culture in the west, especially the more darker aspects of it where South Korea tries to play it down to the international stage, as they are really taking serious when it comes to their own PR.

North Korea is very secretive about their everyday culture, to the point we only get some true information from people who are survivors or those who smuggle bits of information beyond their boarders.

My impression about their strong stance in confusian culture is not surprising. I was raised in a very traditionalist upbringing and I've talked to some of my friends about it, where I've noticed that there's some similarities between East Asian countries. Especially since my friends were from different backgrounds to my specifically, but still from the East Asian regions.

TriciaCT, lenor, VestraLux and 7 people reacted
(@2ndfdl)
Prominent Member Registered

@vestralux Yes, my friend’s family members believe KJU’s sister is more dangerous than he was (or is, but I’m inclined to think that if my sources say he’s dead, he’s dead).

Lilinoe, TriciaCT, lenor and 7 people reacted
(@pikake)
Famed Member Registered

@vestralux I am not Korean but the Chinese and Korean cultures share some similarities. I was particularly taken by your description of the energies going up the mountain. Red and gold are considered very lucky colors in all Asian cultures. They are also colors representing two of five nature elements that undergird the physical world - fire and metal.  Just as importantly, the very large dog is a temple guardian or the guardian of a sacred place. Statues of dogs are always positioned in front of places of worship, homes and sometimes businesses as protectors to ward off evil. Hope this helps somewhat. I am absolutely fascinated by what you perceived.

Michele, Kateinpdx, Lilinoe and 21 people reacted
(@vestralux)

Oh, wow, @pikake. Like nearly everyone, I've seen these statues depicted in art and film, etc., but I suppose my mind has always turned them into something like gargoyles (i.e., some kind of mythical reptile rather than a lion or dog). I just paused to read a little about them—how fascinating. So interesting how all human cultures continue to have distinct animal or animal-hybrid guardians, even if we no longer recognize their living vitality and presence in the astral. 

In my experience, nearly everything that's encountered in The Liminal is deeply symbolic and multiply so. From objects, animals, places, colors, tableaus, even words that may be spoken or overheard. The dog I saw behind him was definitely a dark colored Shar-Pei (I had to Google "very wrinkly dog breed" earlier to remember the name, ha).

It was giant. Taller than Kim, certainly, and its legs seemed especially long to me. And again, I knew that it was noble and intelligent, even though it didn't address me. Most of the animals I encounter in The Liminal are conscious higher beings of some kind, and always telepathic if they choose to communicate. But this one wasn't protecting him from or otherwise warding off the angry spirits who were crowding in and frightening him. It seemed passive, removed, observant, but also as though it were there with him. I'm not sure that he was aware of that.

It's beautiful to be able to associate the colors with the elements—thank you. 

@Goldstone, no doubt I'll be reading up on Confucian cultural values later.

@2ndfdl, I won't risk the ire of my guides by asking to be shown anymore about this for now, but one thing I feel quite strongly to be true—and have for a little while now—is that a chaotic redistribution of power is coming due. Whatever else may be true or not true for the Kim family. The energies over the peninsula are incredibly turbulent, like a too strong whirlpool. Things can't continue on that way without some kind of eruptive release. Not in nature, and not among people. 

Michele, CC21, Lilinoe and 15 people reacted
(@vestralux)

Forgive me for posting so much in here tonight. I just read that Kim Yo-jong's husband is actually the son of her brother's unofficial second in command, Choe Ryong-hae. I'm finding very little about the husband but Dad here seems ...ambitious. 

Lilinoe, lenor, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@Vestralux WOW! I so wish I had even a fraction of your skills! It will be interesting to see how things play out. Did I mention I'm exhausted of "living in interesting times"?

@unk-p Beat me to the punch re: mountain significance. I will add that in many Asian cultures, mountains are regarded as beings in their own right. For example, Mt. Fuji in Japan is referred to as "Fuji-san", -san being the honorific for a person, they don't say "Fuji-yama" which is translated as Mt. Fuji. I don't know about the mountains in Korea, but Korea and Japan do share many cultural beliefs, so it is possible that KJU was being shown a powerful mountain - whether the mountain his family originated on, or a more "mystical" mountain. If one believes that a mountain is a being, I could see where it might cause a soul to whimper when confronted with one in a death scenario.

The mythical/godlike form you saw may have been a manifestation of the being of the family mountain (or another mountain), as opposed to an ancestor or spirit guide.

Michele, Lilinoe, lenor and 19 people reacted
(@pikake)
Famed Member Registered

@vestralux Love all the fascinating detail you are providing. Such a rich dimension. I should have added that certain breeds of dogs, such as the Pekingese, in many Asian cultural mythologies, are also deemed to be guardians of heaven. However from your description of the Shar Pei, which is a breed from Southern China, I wonder if you saw his guardian spirit? During a reading 20 years ago, the Akashi record reader saw two giant guardians - like Buddhist monks - standing behind me. They didn’t say anything but he clearly perceived them as my spirit guardians, maybe even ancestral guardians. The way you described the Shar Pei as being “there with him”, reminded me of of that reading.

As Chinese and Korean linkages go way back to the Neolithic period, I decided to check out possible myths around the Shar Pei. All anecdotal at this stage but the Shar Pei is thought to be the model for stone tomb dog carvings found in Chinese burial sites from 200 BC. Also, the Shar Pei purportedly has genes from the Tibetan mastiff and the Chinese Chow. The massive mastiff is widely regarded as guardians of Buddhist temples in Tibet and is known to be a gentle giant until it is threatened at which point, it turns fierce. The Chinese Chow is thought to be the model for the stone lions that guard temples. There is a recurrent theme here - likely he was being accompanied by a “temple” guardian or, like in my reading, the Shar Pei is his ancestral guardian.

Do you blog about your visits to The Liminal elsewhere?

Lilinoe, lenor, deetoo and 17 people reacted
(@vestralux)

Thank you, @laura-f. Warms my heart to see that you think so. And yes, interesting times are getting ughhh...

I'm still stunned by the mythical mountain/mountain bloodline connection. It's quite beautiful, really. And I love this detail about "Fuji-san," etc. The sacred animism we see preserved in certain Asian cultural traditions and mythologies appears in some form in all indigenous cultures, as we know. 

The Lakota Sioux regarded the Black Hills as highly sacred ground, which makes the desecration by whites when they claimed and carved it up as "Mount Rushmore" all the more horrifying. When we recognize, as they do, that a mountain itself harbors spirit, it becomes impossible to not sense sacred ground, (or burial places, however ancient), much less to desecrate the land or water. 

Everything has consciousness.

@pikake, I think absolutely agree the Shar-Pei was a guardian spirit to him. It gave me chills reading that the breed may have been a model for stone tomb carvings at ancient burial sites (how interesting in the context of this discussion, no?).

This particular animal spirit felt at once personal to Kim, but also ancestral. Perhaps connected to a father, grandfather, or a familial mentor or tutor-type figure—I can't say. Though, writing this, I caught an image of him as a child, walking with a man and two dogs. He's being taught that they're "to be respected."

It strikes me as a very powerful sort of familial karma he inherited and has been contributing so amply to. The leader of the most intensely controlled collectivist culture on the planet is responsible for far more than his own personal failings and errors; his soul is accountable for the condition of countless other lives, just as his father and grandfather would have been. 

I don't blog about my journeys anywhere, but I've always wanted to talk more about it with people. I'm undertaking more formal shamanic training as a death doula and psychopomp, but I recall vivid out-of-body experiences from early childhood (and onward) in which I encountered spirits of all kinds. (Though, whether I'm out of my body or in it, the dead have kind of always been hanging around, god bless 'em.) Is there a Medium section in the forum? Need to look...

Michele, CC21, Baba and 27 people reacted
(@devin)
Eminent Member Registered

Hi, I am new to posting here. I have been reading for years though. 

Last night I posted on other social media about Kim:

Okay, I was just in the bathtub with my eyes closed and I saw Kim Jun Un, laying dead on a table. He was on a stage with a giant red velvet curtain covering his body. The drape had gold tassels and his head was turned to the left and he had a fresh haircut. It looked as if he had been flattened, as if he lost 100lbs. When I looked offstage the room was full of red chairs lined in gold. The stage itself had red and gold curtains. Kim was at the front of the stage, but the drape covered him and the floor to the back of the stage. The ceiling had a shell spiral shape to it.
I know this is weird.

The first thing I saw was a chain link (fence) and I looked through it to see this. His face was pointed away from me, so I assumed he had passed. 

Michele, CC21, FEBbby23 and 21 people reacted
(@pikake)
Famed Member Registered

@vestralux I am at risk of going off-topic so I’ll keep it short. You can write a book about this and I’ll still want to read more:-) What do you think of Eben Alexander’s journey to the afterlife in Proof of Heaven and The Afterlife of Billy Fingers, if you have read them? And maybe this does belong in a separate thread, if one on Mediumship/afterlife gets started. Thank you for expanding my mind.

Michele, CC21, FEBbby23 and 15 people reacted
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

@pikake

I read Eben Alexander's book and was struck by his journey, especially given that it was experienced by an athiest/agnostic neurosurgeon. It had no ring of the false, like other books of that nature often have. 

And I agree @VestraLux could post another 3238 times on this subject and it still wouldn't be enough ? 

CC21, FEBbby23, Lilinoe and 17 people reacted
(@vestralux)

@devin

First, welcome aboard! So happy you decided to post, Devin. And wow, what a potently vivid vision. And there's that red and gold again. Striking. 

@lovendures told us about a dream website that uses an algorithm to scan poster's dreams and create a kind of organized word cloud, where the most frequently occurring words are processed and shared. She said that simply reading and keeping up with these generated dreamer word clouds can be a useful divination tool for prediction-casting (though I tried it and feel sure this is actually a capacity specific to her own natural gifts).

Reading your post, I really wish we could do the same for the visions we post here. I have to believe it would tell us something useful about the zeitgeist and where it's heading, you know? 

CC21, FEBbby23, Kateinpdx and 13 people reacted
(@pikake)
Famed Member Registered

@sistermoon Glad to hear that. Eben Alexander’s book resonated with me partly because I too previously suffered from viral meningitis, although it wasn’t nearly as severe nor as deadly as his. But, like with him, it opened a door; for me, it was a door to consciousness and creativity.

Michele, CC21, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
(@ghandigirl)

@pikake

I loved The Afterlife of Billy Fingers very much. It is a beautiful book. I actually collect books about life after death but this one is my favorite. It's so beautifully written and the descriptions of the afterlife are so detailed and interesting. 

FEBbby23, lenor, Lilinoe and 7 people reacted
(@pikake)
Famed Member Registered

@ghandigirl So glad you read it!! I haven’t come across many people who have and yes, the descriptions were vivid and interesting. I am going to read it again, since you’ve renewed my interest! What other books on the after life would you recommend? A friend, Colleen Nicholson, who is an animal communicator, wrote on on pets who’ve made the transition: , “Crossing the Rainbow Bridge: Animal Journeys to Heaven”. 

if you are a pet parent, be advised to get the tissue box ready. In both cases, I sought out these books after losing someone dear to me; I read the book on Billy Fingers after losing my mom and then it was my cat, Kealani. Both books gave me the peace of mind and heart I desperately craved then.

Michele, CC21, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
(@vestralux)

@pikake and @sistermoon, y'all can't know how special your words are to me. Thank you so much. ?

I haven't read either of the authors you both mentioned, but I'll check out Eben Alexander based on your recommendation @sistermoon. I had an NDE when I was 18, and have been experiencing spirits here and in The Liminal all my life, but it's really only been since 2015 that I've been working out a more integrated cartography, so to speak.

Our experiences are as diverse as we are, of course.

I believe that much of what we experience of non-ordinary reality (e.g., during NDE's, astral travel, lucid dreaming, encounters with spirit activity, through sacred plant medicines, or during peak spiritual or religious states) is nearly always filtered through our cultural and psychological worldview/lens. People of a given religion with a particular afterlife ideology will be met by beings, figures, and symbols that reflect those beliefs and cultural expectations. After having ecstatic or higher states of consciousness, we will interpret those experiences through similar filters and always according to the limits of our personal stage of psychological and soul development.

Every human can have a peak state experience. When Jerry Falwell, Jr. does, it will look different to him than when the Dalai Lama does. In the same way, we can all encounter The Liminal. Everyone can interact with spirits. Not everyone will.* And those who do will have many different ways of understanding their experiences. 

[*Exception: All babies and small children; the elderly; and the dying can and do see spirits.]

I meet a lot of earthbound spirits in The Liminal who are standing in the dark, unaware of one another or anything at all. Many can't even be communicated with at all; they don't see or hear. I'm told these are the spirits of people who believed absolutely that when they died, they would disappear into nothing. In a certain sense, I suppose they have. [I have a working hypothesis that they could choose to disintegrate, but it might require more conscious action than they are currently willing to emit. Possibly they will disintegrate over time, simply by virtue of concentrating so long and hard on their nothingness. I don't know their fate over the longterm and believe this is a relatively new-ish phenomenon in our sector of the Cosmos.]

However, I meet many, many MORE earthbound spirits (i.e., those who are fixated, stuck, trapped, or otherwise refuse to leave our dimension and move on in their journeys) who are here because they're afraid of some punishment that they're convinced awaits them should they move on. Afraid of evil or demonic forces waiting to harass or devour them. Afraid of going to whatever their culture's perception of hell is.

Of course, they're already in hell if they think about it, simply by virtue of making an energetically toxic situation for themselves (and so very often for the living). Too often, these sorts of spirits become energetically vulnerable to exactly the thing they fear; not because what they fear is ontologically "true", but because their fear and pain and anger and guilt and shame, and any other toxic and unresolved emotions they carry, act as a powerful vibratory beacon to anyone near or far who might want to prey on their fears to suit themselves.

Ever heard of someone calling a medium about a haunting that's suddenly become intense, and the medium gets there to report not just house spirits, but a skinwalker, wendigo, dark elemental, malevolent Santería spirit, voodoo demon, or just "some huge crazy thing out in the yard" he or she has never seen before? There you go.

Seemingly intelligent entities are created again and again out of our collective shadow—all our unhealed trauma energy and the rejected, denied, and suppressed light it creates. As painful and frightening as this can be, I believe this is the natural function of the collective psyche, which is always pointing to what needs to be healed.

Very often the Earth itself conspires in this process.

Of course, just like living people, some dead folks have bad intentions. Some feed on power and control. Some are much stronger than others (though only to the extent that we allow them to be). Some even appear to have cult followings or entire hordes of slaves. Or worse, slave-soldiers. And any of these types are very very good at influencing living people who are vulnerable because of their own unresolved emotions—or simply because they share similar cravings for power and control.

Take a deep energetic scan of the guy in the White House and tell me if you think he's standing alone in his energy. My own impression is that very little of the original is left in his imprint. The area between his root and sacral chakra has been "slimed," so that he's become badly fragmented by whatever is feeding into him from that point. (He would have given some level of permission for this to occur.) This assessment doesn't exclude science, medical, or psychological reason; it's inclusive with it. The spiritual and material are deeply interdependent systems.

When I've scanned KJU, he also wasn't sovereign in his own biofield. But what surrounded and fed on him felt much more ancestral and culturally specific, almost formal, although I'm not familiar or informed enough to identify with any certainty what is there. With T, his father is inside his biofield—attached at the back/side of the head and neck—and there may be other men in his line in his field, as well. But mostly what I detect is a horde structure of many, many (all) male spirits who share the same dark emotions and cravings. Those are what made T initially vulnerable to this horde, and it's grown over time as he's aged. I also sense that many of the spirits of living people who have been hypnotized by him will likely join that horde if they can't be woken up. 

I'm training more formally to help guiding spirits do just that (from The Liminal).  

This was a significant derail and might be deleted or moved by Jeanne, but I felt guided to share it here while we're talking about The Liminal, lower astral, earthbound sphere, spirit world, dreamspace, or [insert any other of countless names]. And also because this thread is a discussion of the life or death fate of a dictator whose people are in great need. Surely many of us are wondering what awaits him if he does die. I don't know what his cultural, ancestral, and religious traditions dictate, but I know what I've seen again and again and again and I believe there's a lesson in it for all souls. 

So much love to all of you. ?

Michele, CC21, Baba and 35 people reacted
(@hererightnow)
Honorable Member Registered

@vestralux  these are the most interesting comments I have ever read

Baba, TriciaCT, Parizienne and 27 people reacted
(@vestralux)

Posted by: @hererightnow

@vestralux  these are the most interesting comments I have ever read

Oh wow, bless you for saying so. ?

Feeling a little overwhelmed... (And like Spirit might be trying to drive a point home to me, one I've ignored a little too long.)

Michele, TriciaCT, Parizienne and 9 people reacted
Page 2 / 5
Share: