Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Kim Jung Un's fate

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Just saw a CNN headline that Kim Jung Un in danger after a surgery. https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/20/politics/kim-jong-un-north-korea/index.html

(@carmen)
Prominent Member Registered

The reports are murky, nothing official, but its reported that he's brain dead.

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@carmen  have you got a link for  "it's reported that he's b.d."?    White House says they do not know. Newsweek reported that "One senior U.S. intelligence official told Newsweek Tuesday that the intelligence community "currently has no supporting evidence" about reports that Kim Jong Un's health was in danger, "but is continuing to monitor reports from regional partners and Korean press."

MSnbc's Katy Tur had tweeted that he was brain dead then deleted the tweet with apologies: "out of an abundance of caution." 

Ms. C., lenor, Ms. C. and 1 people reacted
(@carmen)

@jeanne-mayell

It was actually Katy Tur's tweet that I learned about it, but I hadn't followed up on the deletion.

That was my mistake and I take full accountability for it.

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@carmen No worries!  Google filled in the blanks.

Ms. C. and Ms. C. reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Everything anyone might want to know about the RUMOR of Kim's ill health in the Vox article linked below. The gist is that no one knows and he might be fine or he might not be fine.  The rumor started with a North Korean defector news outlet, and spread from there. He simply has disappeared for a while, which he has done before, and didn't show up on the country's biggest holiday, which is unusual.  But they have Covid in North Korea so he could be simply quarantining to protect himself. Covid has not been kind to people with complications from obesity and Kim is morbidly obese so he might be isolating to protect from Covid. 

https://www.vox.com/2020/4/23/21232665/north-korea-kim-jong-un-coronavirus-sick

lenor, FEBbby23, Ms. C. and 3 people reacted
(@snowbird)
Noble Member Registered

I just drew a single card for him (Rider-Waite deck) and it was the 3 of wands, which I interpret as him NOT being seriously compromised, but but having his wits about him enough to focus on a goal. 

Jeanne Mayell, lenor, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

They are saying he is dead from a botched heart surgery 

(@vestralux)
Illustrious Member Registered

This isn't a forum for mediums generally speaking, but death is my accidental specialty (small "s"), so I visited what I'll call The Liminal plane to search for him, and he was indeed there. 

This can mean only a few things, as far as I'm currently aware: either his body is heavily sedated; he's in a coma; or he has in fact already passed.

Of course, it could also mean that he was deliberately journeying into The Liminal (as I was), but that's not the kind of trip it appeared to be (and I could be wrong, but that's not the kind of guy I think he is). When I encountered him, he was being surrounded by deceased spirits who were bitterly angry and directing their rage at him. He was terrified and confused. I only saw one of these human spirits clearly, a man, who was barefoot and wearing rags. Something about him felt like "sailor" or "fisherman." 

In front of Kim, there were vast mythical forms going up into a kind of mountainous region. I didn't recognize these forms or the place as I'm not especially familiar with Korean culture or its death mythology. Kim seemed to be both awed and afraid of what he witnessed in front of him, and again, terrified by the encroachment of spirits behind him. He was crying out, sometimes like a whimpering child and sometimes as though he were commanding someone to show up and protect him. He didn't notice me at all, or any of the other spirits like me who were interested in his fate. 

I did this journey last night and picked up a few other things: I believe Kim has been given a choice about whether to return to his body and life. If he did/does so (I can't speak to the actual timing), I fear that his memory of what he experienced may only serve to make him more paranoid and dangerous to those around him. In which case, he'll quickly find himself "surrounded" on this side of the veil, as well—or at least he'll believe that he is. And this will cause him to attempt to flee North Korea. He will have lost a lot of weight and his health will be dramatically lessened. If he makes it into hiding (I see an island...feels like a luxury property belonging to a Westerner), I believe he'll be found by armed authorities in a relatively short period of time. To honor Jeanne's forum guidelines, I'll leave it at that.

Michele, Lilinoe, Drolma and 31 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@vestralux

How fascinating.  Your dream is descriptive and interesting.  I wonder what will end up happening.

Unk p, lenor, VestraLux and 7 people reacted
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

@vestralux

Great read very interesting. Well since they are not sure if he is dead and or in a coma. I feel sorry for the dr who worked on him if this is true. 

I read that his sister..KJU's sister, Kim Yo-jong, might be getting set up to possibly replace him as Supreme Leader ... reports say she was recently re-promoted to a prominent position of power there.

Time will tell. If he is dead, who will send love letters to our supreme burrito T? He would be heart broken he might even have a parade for him. 

TriciaCT, FEBbby23, Unk p and 5 people reacted
(@vestralux)

Posted by: @lovendures

@vestralux

How fascinating.  Your dream is descriptive and interesting.  I wonder what will end up happening.

I thought it was incredibly interesting too, @lovendures. This may not be important, but it wasn't a dream, at least not in the ordinary sense (my body wasn't asleep). I consciously visited "the between" space in order to see if I could locate him there, since there's this persistent question of whether he's still alive. I found him in a part of what we might call the astral dimension which is still very much connected to Earth. I think of it as a kind of crossroads location between here and the other side, although it's vast. I have no idea how vast. 

I got the distinct impression that the mountainous region Kim was looking up toward was his way to the afterlife. Sunlight (or "the Light") was visible in the very far distance. Some people get a tunnel, others get a bridge, he got a mountain pass, I guess? It may have also been symbolic: that there's still some difficult journey left that he needs to achieve before he can arrive in the land of his ancestors. I don't know enough about the culture to say, really.

But where he was standing, and everything behind him, was gray and dark and murky, like a fog rolling in at night. The forms I saw moving up the mountain were very large energies, red and golden. There were sounds like bells. I also saw hummingbirds and some kind of very large birds of prey. But the animal that stood out most was a very tall, dark gray Shar-Pei standing off behind him to his left. I understood it to be an intelligent being. It wasn't moving in to protect him but I felt it was his guide or ...teacher, maybe.   

Also, as I watched him, I only felt a removed, almost impersonal sense of compassion. That's fairly universal in my Liminal visits, no matter the type of person or experience I'm observing. My own belief is that this actually describes the energy of my guides who are carrying me (although I never see them). 

Rohenna, Lilinoe, Drolma and 29 people reacted
(@vestralux)

@jessi1978

The words in your post about his sister that jumped right out at me were "getting set up." I always take that kind of thing to be significant.

If KJU were gone, I get the sense that his sister wouldn't be considered a worthy successor by the men and military of her country. The Chinese might attempt to preserve her position, but she would only be a puppet. (I know ridiculously little about the geopolitics of the region, so this is said entirely on intuition.) 

Pikake, FEBbby23, Kateinpdx and 5 people reacted
(@2ndfdl)

I’ve been lurking here for a very long time but this topic impelled me to register. 

A friend has a child and a spouse who both have security clearances—the former as military and the latter being associated with the DoD. My friend texted me this morning that their phone was blowing up with texts from both child and spouse because KJU was dead. And that the sister who will likely succeed him is worse. 

Lilinoe, LalaBella, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
(@yofisofi)
Noble Member Registered

@vestralux

I believe they consider themselves the heirs of Joseon (for example, their newspaper title). If so, then they do have a history of female queen rulers, so I'm not sure gender is the issue. However, if she is not able to show a strong enough hand and consolidate power, then there will of course be a coup and revolution.

VestraLux and VestraLux reacted
(@goldstone)
Noble Member Registered

Actually in women in Korea are actually heavily discriminated to the point that domestic violence is the norm and the Korean workforce will usually actively push women out of their jobs as soon they found out that if they are pregnant. And this is in South Korea.

I've doubt that North Korea would be different to their southern counterparts, seeing that they prefer to stick towards more 'traditional' direction, probably more comfortable towards the usual patriachy scheme. So KJU's sister might have to keep her wits if she wants to hold on to that power.

FEBbby23, VestraLux, Yofisofi and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

The New York Times has laid out the many possibilities with some facts.  Facts are useful at a time like this.

It bugs me that we have to get information from other countries, rarely from our own, the secretive, banana republic U.S.A. All we get from Mango is that he wishes Kim well.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/26/world/asia/kim-jong-un-absence-north-korea.html

FEBbby23, Yofisofi, VestraLux and 7 people reacted
(@unk-p)

@vestralux

In front of Kim, there were vast mythical forms going up into a kind of mountainous region. I didn't recognize these forms or the place as I'm not especially familiar with Korean culture or its death mythology. Kim seemed to be both awed and afraid of what he witnessed in front of him

. . .

I got the distinct impression that the mountainous region Kim was looking up toward was his way to the afterlife. Sunlight (or "the Light") was visible in the very far distance. Some people get a tunnel, others get a bridge, he got a mountain pass, I guess? It may have also been symbolic: that there's still some difficult journey left that he needs to achieve before he can arrive in the land of his ancestors. I don't know enough about the culture to say, really.

But where he was standing, and everything behind him, was gray and dark and murky, like a fog rolling in at night. The forms I saw moving up the mountain were very large energies, red and golden.

i thought that this whole mountain thing was very curious.  And then today i read this, in the Guardian, in a discussion about his sister possibly taking over:

"Yo-jong would become the fourth generation of her family to rule North Korea, part of a powerful cult of personality built around the family’s mythical Mount Paektu bloodline – a reference to the country’s highest, and most revered, mountain."

Wow, Vestralux!

Michele, Rohenna, Kateinpdx and 15 people reacted
(@goldstone)
Noble Member Registered

There's a possibility of a dark horse cadidate

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04-27/north-korea-succession-plan-if-kim-jong-un-dies/12187266

Unk p and Unk p reacted
(@vestralux)

Posted by: @unk-p

i thought that this whole mountain thing was very curious.  And then today i read this, in the Guardian, in a discussion about his sister possibly taking over:

"Yo-jong would become the fourth generation of her family to rule North Korea, part of a powerful cult of personality built around the family’s mythical Mount Paektu bloodline – a reference to the country’s highest, and most revered, mountain."

Wow, Vestralux!

Whoa! Thank you so much for sharing this, @unk-p! 

I just did a quick Google image search of Mount Paektu. The scene I saw didn't appear to include a lake at the top like any of these photos are showing, but then, I was very far down in a basin or valley looking upward. (Possibly I was seeing the outer edge where this mountain range begins?) 

The coolest part is that this mountain is associated with their bloodline. I felt something about "land of his ancestors," which I think I wrote, even though I didn't see any obvious relatives around. Maybe the mythical forms I saw are directly connected to his lineage somehow. (Hard to describe, but one of these was a very grand archetypal or godlike presence that was sort of gliding up the mountain, wearing an ENORMOUS gold embroidered cloak or robe. The cloak trailed all the way down the mountainside.) 

Lilinoe, BlueBelle, Unk p and 7 people reacted
Page 1 / 5
Share: