Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Jamal Khashoggi

(@mas1581)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

I just read a post about the murder of Khashoggi in the Saudi embassy in Turkey and instantly got a picture of Archduke Ferdinand Kyle. Being that it is a very ominous sign, does anyone else have any less scary reads on the situation? 

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

For what it is worth, I don't get that this alleged murder, while horrible, will spark a world war.  Wondering what Maria White gets?  And Bright Opal?  They've been psychically sensitive about the Middle East. 

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

Just want to point out that  Khashoggi is, at this point, considered missing.    There is currently no  official confirmation that he has been murdered and a body has not been found.  Any reports that he has been murdered are based on sources who may have their own agendas.   

That certainly may change, but for now, let's be cautious about jumping to conclusions about what has happened to him.   Instead, let's send positive thoughts his way and hope that he is found safe and alive.

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Good point, RosieHeart. Thanks for the reminder.

(@mas1581)
Topic starter  

I had read an article stating he was murdered and the Turkish government has evidence that he was removed in boxes(sorry for the grizzly detail) from the embassy. 

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thanks, MAS1581.  This situation has my mind thinking of how the Saudi criminals are all lined up with the Kushner and Trump crime families. Not alleging that Kushner/Trump had any involvement in the murder, but they are in bed with  this corrupt violent Saudi regime. https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/10/jamal-khashoggi-saudi-arabia

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
(@mas1581)
Topic starter  

Jeanne, that is why my vision of Ferdinand was believable. If the WH backs the Saudis when Turkey has solid evidence, that will further destabilize the region amd if Turkey inserts itself into the Middle East power struggle by going after Saudi Arabia, the US would back the Saudis and it could greatly escalate from there. 

From the US POV, Trump can and probably will do something stupid, fueling the issue. It also gives him a war to get the domestic support he wants. It wont work but it has many times in the past and it wouldnt surprise me to see him trying it. 

(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

I'm not getting that it's an "archduke Ferdinand" moment. Turkey isn't going to start a war against Saudi Arabia, because that's the second most dangerous thing that a country in the Middle East can do (the first, of course, is starting a war against Israel). Most people have forgotten this, but the trigger for the Iraq war wasn't Iraq invading Kuwait, it was that after the invasion, they did an incursion into Saudi Arabia. The US wasn't sure whether to intervene about Kuwait, but no way the US was going to look the other way with the biggest oil fields on the Earth, it would have completely destabilized the world's oil markets.

Still, this is making two unfriendly countries even unfriendlier. I've sensed that a Middle East general confrontation is possible for next year, and the lines are Israel and Saudi Arabia on one side, and Syria, Iran and Turkey on the other. The conflict would be started by Syria and Iran, that will be in such a dangerous situation they think it can't get much worse. This disappearance/murder has pushed the potential confrontation just a little bit closer.

BlueBelle, Paul W, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I can't stop thinking about this murder. It is so evil. It keeps popping up in my mind during the day.  I think there must be something big afoot here or my psyche wouldn't keep bugging me about it. I cringe at the thought of it but I don't know why. 

yarrow, Baba, yarrow and 1 people reacted
(@michele-b)

Jeanne, the part that keeps popping into my mind is the dismemberment.  That is a symbolic and ritualistic act and therefore seems like a clue to what and why of this. It's sending a message of some kind, the separation of the parts, as in if anyone tries to break away from the pact kind of thing. Mafia/hitmen/the Godfather`s horse head in the bed. Whose in bed with who and who is being warned? The Trumps and Oligarchs? 

(@yarrow)
Eminent Member Registered

Jeanne, I don't comment here much but I could echo your post word for word. What happened to Khashoggi has been popping up in my thoughts constantly with an unusual level of chilled horror in my gut and sense of foreboding. There have been far too many terrible things in the world over the past two years, and many people assassinated, killed. Thinking back on other high-profile murders of journalists or political figures in the past few years that jump out at me--to name a few, the Italian grad student tortured & murdered by Egyptian authorities; Marie Colvin killed in Syria; that Russian ambassador shot in Turkey--none gave me this absolutely skin-crawling sense of horror. Even the novichok poisonings in Britain did not give me anything like this sense of horror I have for what happened with Khashoggi. I'm wondering what it means. 

(@yarrow)
Eminent Member Registered

Adding to that list, perhaps the closest I felt to this was when I heard about the dozens of Mexican student teachers kidnapped, tortured, and murdered by militias affiliated with police a few years ago. There was something about the cold depravity and calculated madness of it that really got to me. But it didn't stick in my mind and come back to me again & again like this has been with Khashoggi. Again, I'm wondering why. I intuitively knew Trump would "win" in 2016, though I doubted my own intuition until it happened. I can't parse why Khashoggi's murder is similarly triggering a drumbeat feeling of horror and peril but it is.

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Donald Trump has made a public decision not to stop $ 100 billion dollar arms deal with the Saudis even with this latest revelation. He is in bed with them and this heinous murder doesn't change that.  What it says  about Donald Trump and Jared Kushner is bone chilling. 

Marley, Unk p, Marley and 1 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

It has now ben reported Jamal walked into the embassy with his Apple Watch recording live.  It caught everything that happened and was sent directly to the cloud.  His fiancé had his phone with her but did not listen to what was happening, thank goodness. When the  executioners realized the watch had been recording everything, it was to late, it was already in the cloud.

SO dark, so horrible.  Thank goodness he thought to record with his watch.  

numerologist, Marley, Unk p and 3 people reacted
(@mas1581)
Topic starter  

He knew it was coming. He did too much to prepare for it not to be.

Marley and Marley reacted
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

I think what makes this particularly horrific is that Trump, obviously, is aware of the available evidence. And he clearly doesn't care. It used to be that the US-Saudi Arabia relationship was tricky because the US wanted stability in oil markets but not be seen to support the abysmal track record of Saudi Arabia in human rights. After this, it's obvious that the US president couldn't care less about human rights. And the human rights of a respected journalist, at that. What's worse, some right-wing sites are trying to defend the indefensible by saying that he was killed by Turkey agents (inside the Saudi consulate?!?)

The horror isn't that this is going to kick off war in the Middle East, it's that it's sealing that when war starts, the US is going to be definitely on the wrong side of it.

Durwood, Marley, CDeanne and 7 people reacted
(@michele-b)

The horror isn't that this is going to kick off war in the Middle East, it's that it's seeing that when war starts, the US is going to be definitely on the wrong side of it.

"After this, it's obvious that the US president couldn't care less about human rights. And the human rights of a respected journalist, at that. What's worse, some right-wing sites are trying to defend the indefensible by saying that he was killed by Turkey agents (inside the Saudi consulate?!?)

Oh, Maria, you get to the heartless heart of this horror.  I have stopped reading the detailed reports on this as it's bringing me into a place I don't need to think about much less "see".

After all my time looking at the animal photos on Photo Ark (posted under Earth Changes) I looked at the predatory system of the animal food chain and it hit me that man is the only one that inflicts senseless brutality for the sheer ego driven and financial gain game for personal power over all other species he can control, conquer, and destroy the cultural or sexist value systems in that process.

My heart weeps for the lost humanity of our species.

May we who know better do better and tip the endless arc of darkness with pure light of transparency and truth.

BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell, Bee and 7 people reacted
(@mas1581)
Topic starter  

Anyone else get the feeling that the "rogue agents" story introduced by Trump was a sign of him helping to make a cover story for them? I really think he knows what happened and is part of the coverup because he is jealous of someone else getting to shut t he media up lile that when he cant get away with it yet(and i did just say yet-lets hope he is gone before it gets to that point). Its just disgusting

SDJ, Jeanne Mayell, SDJ and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Posted by: MAS1581

Anyone else get the feeling that the "rogue agents" story introduced by Trump was a sign of him helping to make a cover story for them? 

Yes, Trump (and Kushner) is in bed with the Saudi Crown Prince.  It seems so obvious to me and I can't understand why everyone doesn't see it.  Actually, like the Kavanaugh situation, I think that many people believe the accused are guilty (i.e., Kavanaugh guilty of assault in high school and college and the Saudis guilty of murdering Khashoggi), but they want the accused to prevail so they support the cover up.

LalaBella, BlueBelle, LalaBella and 1 people reacted
(@pvcharlie)
Trusted Member Registered

Sadly, it's not really that surprising to see Trump's reaction. Considering how he constantly howls about the press here in this country, I believe he would do that here if he could get away with it. I also believe this because he admires so many dictators.

Jeanne Mayell, Michele, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
Page 1 / 2
Share: