Notifications
Clear all

INF treaty

(@14mamajo)
Reputable Member Registered
Topic starter  

With recent news about the US withdrawal from the INF treaty? What do you see happening? I personally feel it's going one way and that is a Nuclear war, but that's just from what I'm reading

What do you see/feel? 

ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)
Illustrious Member Registered

It already happened. Went official on Friday. Trump is blaming Russia, but Im seeing it as a ploy by Putin to get himself out of it and stockpile more nukes. Yesterdays news also included Trump wanting China to be in new treaty. My take on that is that is one of two things-either China's involvement solidifies no new treaty and someone else to blame(less likely), or Putin and Xi are trying to create a new Axis and include the US. If there ever is any form of partnership between the three, it is almost certainly ending in world takeover. The rest of the world combined does not have the ability to stop the military/nuclear power of those three working together. 

lenor and lenor reacted
ReplyQuote
(@14mamajo)
Reputable Member Registered
Topic starter  

Does anyone see a world war (nuclear or conventional) happening? As much as theres problems in the world like Trump, Brexit, Climate change, nothing compares to a possible war as nothing else would matter if a war was to take place

ReplyQuote
Share: