Notifications
Clear all

Health Epidemic

(@crescent-sunflower)
Eminent Member Registered
Topic starter  

Since the beginning of 2018, several reports have amerged about Global re surges and outbreaks in several pandemics from Cholera, Measles and even Polio that have been previously reported "eradicated."  

Someone on here had mentioned previously that they predicted that their would be a new global epidemic health crisis in 2018. Over the last few weeks I have had a few dreams about what I think might also point to a future possible crisis. 

The feeling of what it is to me feels like it is a pandemic that will affect many people in the thousands and possible hundreds. I have a feeling that it is more focused on the Americas and small outbreaks in other global countries.  Several Casualty. Many are being unreported or misdiagnosed.  I specifically feel drawn to Cholera, but yet not quite. This makes me feel that it has something to do with it being  a water born virus, or bacterial growth in certain body of water. Not E coli Though either. 

When I meditate on it I start to feel and see symptoms include start off as a Headache, Thirst, Fatigue, and then progress to something as a High fever, Chills, Abdominal bloating and Pressure.

Maybe its being cast off as Dehydration when really it is something bacterial?

I believe it has to do with how we filter our water systems. The climate I get is humid and hot and I keep being drawn to Louisiana or somewhere with Marsh or Wet land and then spreads south.  I hear the month December but also hear June.

Any thoughts?

Jess and Jess reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Since the beginning of 2018, several reports have amerged [sic] about Global re surges and outbreaks in several pandemics from Cholera, Measles and even Polio that have been previously reported "eradicated."  -- Crescent Sunflower

Hi Crescent Sunflower, thanks for your post.  Before people get all worried about this - given the vagueness of the symptoms, which could mean almost anything that we normally experience,  I'd like us to begin by getting some news sources (links) on this news so we can get an understanding of the issue.  Thanks!  Jeanne  

The only news I've seen is a rise in vaccine-preventable diseases -- measles and polio --  because people are either not getting the vaccines that led to eradication (or near eradication) in the first place.   http://www.vaccineswork.org/vaccine-preventable-disease-outbreaks/  As the linked map shows, these are largest in Europe and not in the Western Hemisphere. 

Regarding Cholera: Scientists have been predicting cholera will increase due to warming seas from climate change.  The microorganism  thrives in warmer water.  There is also a vaccine. Here's one article about the link between cholera and ocean warming.  https://www.newscientist.com/article/2100371-warming-seas-linked-to-rise-in-cholera-bacteria-in-europe-and-us/

CC21, Marley, RosieHeart and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kathy)
Estimable Member Registered

One thought about this is possible spread of water contamination from this storm-- Cat4-5 hurricane hitting the pig feces filled lagoons in the South, the coal ash pools, as well as the algae that has prevented use of Florida beaches...the runoff and flooding from the hurricane can contaminate other bodies of water and underground springs-- these may factor into your vision. 

Marley, Laynara, Marley and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jsr78)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @crescent-sunflower

Since the beginning of 2018, several reports have amerged about Global re surges and outbreaks in several pandemics from Cholera, Measles and even Polio that have been previously reported "eradicated."  

Someone on here had mentioned previously that they predicted that their would be a new global epidemic health crisis in 2018. Over the last few weeks I have had a few dreams about what I think might also point to a future possible crisis. 

The feeling of what it is to me feels like it is a pandemic that will affect many people in the thousands and possible hundreds. I have a feeling that it is more focused on the Americas and small outbreaks in other global countries.  Several Casualty. Many are being unreported or misdiagnosed.  I specifically feel drawn to Cholera, but yet not quite. This makes me feel that it has something to do with it being  a water born virus, or bacterial growth in certain body of water. Not E coli Though either. 

When I meditate on it I start to feel and see symptoms include start off as a Headache, Thirst, Fatigue, and then progress to something as a High fever, Chills, Abdominal bloating and Pressure.

Maybe its being cast off as Dehydration when really it is something bacterial?

I believe it has to do with how we filter our water systems. The climate I get is humid and hot and I keep being drawn to Louisiana or somewhere with Marsh or Wet land and then spreads south.  I hear the month December but also hear June.

Any thoughts?

interesting.

CC21, Unk p, Vesta and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@jsr78 So it looks like that was  a hit for Covid. @crescent-sunflower even hints about the idea that the pandemic is related to climate change, a warming world preserves microorganisms that might otherwise die. She's got the gist of what ended out happening including the symptoms.  Amazing!

I think the looming pandemic was on the edge of consciousness for many people. Consciously, few people were thinking about it. One of our RTF night readers, a physician named Karen C, saw it directly, "A global sickness that infects millions" predicted for 2020.  It also appeared in some people's dreams (@PamP had an incredible hit in her November 11 post about stone dragons opposite NYC coming to life as buses drove past and causing it to snow blood."  Andrew Posey (@thehappy medium) also had a direct hit about it, "A global sickness...."  

And we had over a hundred predictions that pointed to it, although few saw it directly.

It wasn't the kind of prediction that people, including myself, wanted to introduce to everyone, because it was so terrifying to contemplate. It would have portended doom and gloom and we all had enough going on with Trump and global warming.  

Since 2014, I'd seen a global crash coming inlet 2019 and full on in 2020, but I thought it was the markets; and then later I thought it was the collective spirit.  In 2015, I stood in front of my town as a legislative member and warned that we needed to be sure to strengthen our Board of Health so they had absolute authority in case of an epidemic. I said that we can't let our political leaders (town council) decide on closing businesses and colleges because they will make economic decisions rather than health decisions.   It's recorded on video.  But I didn't think consciously for a minute that it would really happen. It just popped out of my mouth.  After that speech, other legislators were calling it "The Jaws effect." 

Lauren, CC21, Unk p and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Just popping in to add words so I can follow, and the word I want to add is:

MONKEYPOX!!!

Lauren and Lauren reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: