Notifications
Clear all

Concern regarding the International Space Station

(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Lost in the news today due to Hurricane Michael, the stock market and other things was this HUGE  item.  

The Russian Soyuz rocket that launches astronauts to the International Space Station had  an emergency abort  and was forced to land in Kazakhstan  after  a massive failure after  launch.  It will now be grounded for months  while an investigation occurs.

American Nick Hague and Alexey Ovchinin from Russia were aboard the Soyuz rocket when it developed a thruster problem nearly two minutes after takeoff.  This leaves the International Space Station in a difficult situation.   Supplies can can only be sent to the space station onboard a SpaceX capsule now and there is not a way to replace astronauts currently stationed there. If an emergency situation develops on the station, the crew can return on the Soyuz capsule docked there, thankfully.  

Additionally, an investigation recently went underway to discover how a hole came to be drilled into the wall of the Soyuz capsule that is now docked at the space station.  Sabotage is a prevailing thought at the moment.

Any thoughts on this?  Do we have 2 incidents of sabotage?  2 accidents?  One of each?  And how will things go for those still on the Space Station?

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2018/oct/11/rocket-launches-to-be-grounded-while-mid-air-failure-is-investigated

Jeanne Mayell, Marley, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Topic starter  

I am bumping this up because I had an uneasy feeling regarding the space station yesterday.  I then read this article  today about the hole found on the side of the station being drilled from the inside.  

Does anyone have any thoughts regarding this issue on the Space Station or any others for the upcoming year?  

https://bgr.com/2018/12/26/iss-hole-drilling-space-station-russia/

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

This is a great remote viewing exercise.  It's a whodunnit.  It's also a fascinating issue, Loveendures. 

I read up on it and agree with you that it has gotten lost among all the chaos in politics.   It involves two countries who don't trust each other, especially in the age of election hacking and Trump and Putin.  It involves the Russians who don't want anyone to think they have fallen behind in space technology, but they don't have a great reputation. It involves the Russians wanting the Americans to take the blame for a screw-up as serious as a hole in a Russian made space ship that both countries use.   

So the Russians leaked that they suspected the American astronauts had made the hole because one of them was sick and wanted to come home.  Neither country is releasing their investigations, although perhaps they are not done yet.  But whatever they eventually release may  be subject to political pressure.

Here's what I got:  I closed my eyes and saw (1) a sharpened pencil, and thought of someone who does carpentry and engineering, (2) a 1.5 inch wide paintbrush and some paint which felt like a cover up.  

The hole felt deliberate, not a manufacturing accident, and the paintbrush and paint was used to cover it up.

If it happened on the ground prior to launch, which is most likely, then the perpetrator would have had to do it very close to launch or you'd think it would have been discovered in final checks.  The Russians do all those checks and it's their ship, so one would hope they are more careful than to launch a ship into space that shows someone painted over a patch on the inner and outer wall!

I threw some cards and pulled the Fool in the Thoth Deck, also the Lust or Strength card and the fiery Knight of Wands.  

The feeling I get is that it was a deliberate sabotage by a young man who is unstable to begin with,  and also crazed in his desire for a woman he knows who is too charismatic for him to have a chance with her.  He wanted to commit a major act of sabotage to sublimate his intense feelings and also to show that he could do big deeds, although I doubt he'd ever tell anyone. 

At first I thought it happened in space, but I read that it would have been nearly impossible to do it in space due to microgravity: 

This excerpt is from Gizmodo.com: "But at least one expert familiar with the Soyuz module’s construction told Gizmodo it is preposterous to suggest that someone could have drilled the hole in space, due to the constraints of microgravity. “You need to push with enough force to penetrate both the fiberglass and the aluminum wall,” Pablo De Leon, professor in extravehicular activities and space suit design at the Department of Space Studies of the University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, told Gizmodo. “It’s mechanically difficult to do. You have no way to secure yourself with one hand in that particular space to make the hole with the second hand.”'

Lovendures, CDeanne, Lovendures and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Topic starter  

Jeanne, this is awesome, thank you.  I love what you wrote.

Yes, it is a great mystery with the Trump/Putin drama in the mix as well.  

ReplyQuote
Share: