Brexit deal  

RSS

Blue
(@blue)
Registered
04/07/2019 5:31 pm  

Has anyone done any further predictions on Brexit? My reading up until end of March (posted above, sorry I didn't specify the timeline in the post) seems to have been correct and I've done another one for the next 4 months, but I'd love to hear other's input on what they are forseeing.

Dina liked
ReplyQuote
 stu
(@stu)
Registered
04/10/2019 6:19 am  

I'm interested to see what your predictions are Blue... I haven't got any myself it seems to be never ending.

Dina liked
ReplyQuote
 Blue
(@blue)
Registered
04/10/2019 11:49 am  

Hi Stu, I did two tarot readings on 5th April (using Legacy of the Divine cards). I'll try and keep this as short as possible without losing too much meaning.

The first reading was for the current withdrawal deal: for challenges/obstacles ( 8 Wands) I was getting 'many players' or factions all trying to have their voice heard. I think this was about the challenge of trying to meet everyone's wishes (I never see this card in this deck with the traditional meaning). The near future card ( Queen Coins) was interesting as it felt like some kind of intervention or action by someone (maybe a proposal or idea) that helps solve/soften some of the problems (of getting the deal accepted?). Kind of like someone shining a helpful light, or stepping in to help move things along favourably. May be a diplomatic scenario.  For the outcome (9 wands) it was like  a last final push and getting something done, after much hard work and toil. Something, albeit with diminished strength is achieved , a last vestige of energy and life, with some approval of others watching or taking part. Unfortunately I didn't put a time frame into the question, so not sure when this might be, or even if it's all correct lol.

I did  a separate reading right after regarding a no-deal brexit in the next 4 months. Challenges :(The moon) it felt like an issue of perception and being tied to illusion. The near future: ( Ace wands) the card conveyed some continuing, maybe even some new, energy but underneath there was an energy of getting burnt out or being consumed by fire, or maybe it's detrimental energy, detrimental maybe to a no-deal? Outcome: This was interesting. It was the 7 coins and the focus in this imagery was an empty bucket, the woman in the picture waiting and waiting but the harvest doesn't fall - so she has the empty bucket. Yet around her is a golden harvest which she fails to see she can harvest.  

The cards for the no-deal seemed to indicate this isn't successful in the next few months. But who knows!:) Does anyone else have any predictive insights?

ReplyQuote
(@coyote)
Registered
05/29/2019 9:23 pm  

Time to revive this thread. As many of you probably know, Theresa May is stepping down as leader of the Conservative Party on June 7th, after which she will continue on as a lame duck prime minister until the Tories choose a successor in July. Just last week, Nigel Farage's Brexit Party won a plurality (34%) of the British electorate in the EU parliamentary elections, while the Conservatives finished in fifth place with only 8% of the vote. In light of this shellacking at the ballot box at the hands of Farage, the Tories may be induced to elevate a Brexit hardliner to 10 Downing Street. (Boris Johnson? Andrea Leadsom?) Meanwhile, the UK's departure date from the EU has been set for October 31st. 

All in all, it seems like a no-deal Brexit just became likelier. If a pro-EU Tory becomes prime minister, Westminster is still hopelessly deadlocked, and it could stay that way for the next five months. If a Brexiteer becomes prime minister, nothing would stop him/her from sitting on their hands and allowing a no-deal Brexit to come about through inaction. Either way, if the last week of October rolls around and the UK still has no concrete plan for exiting Europe, then it's up to the respective parliaments of each EU member state to decide whether to grant Britain another extension; France, Belgium, and Spain are all showing signs that they'd rather push the English off a cliff instead. Plus, it's no secret that Nigel Farage wants a no-deal Brexit, so who knows what shadowy work he will be up to in Brussels in the next few months.

If anyone from the UK could offer a more nuanced perspective on all of this, that would be appreciated.

deetoo liked
ReplyQuote
(@dcd2510)
Registered
06/12/2019 8:09 am  

I know this doesn't relate to Brexit, but did anyone see John Bolton imply the US would try to stop Jeremy Corbyn from becoming British Prime Minister and outright say he personally would try to? I saw it in a Guardian article, and how disgraceful of the US.

stu liked
ReplyQuote
 stu
(@stu)
Registered

ReplyQuote
Share: