Notifications
Clear all

Blood Rain

(@laynara)
Noble Member Registered
Topic starter  

Can anyone explain about the blood rain recently in Sirbia. Sorry I don't have a link.

ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

I found the headline for you: "Biblical floods on Mount Athos: The greatest Serbian holy place Hilandar is suffocating in rivers of blood and water."

Sounds rather apocalyptic, but it isn't really that bad. If you check the article, it's isn't really blood, but red clay that makes the rivers look red.

This said, there's probably a little more to it. It looks to me like Aleksandr Dugin and his team may have something to do with it. Aleksandr Dugin is probably the most famous magician in Russia right now, though he prefers to call himself a philosopher. Magical workings messing with the weather are very common, and in this case, the aim is clearly to make some people nervous. And possibly helping some low-level spirits go across realms. But I didn't see anything in it to suggest that there is anything major going on here.

BlueBelle, Michele, Lola and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thank you Maria. What a gift you are.  

BlueBelle, Lola, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Thank you, Maria for this much needed clarification.

Now, perhaps a topic of Magic, Magick, and other abilities to create illusions that are often more complex abilities than most of us realize especially if we get into Carlos Castaneda levels of magic described in his books  with his fictional or not, don Juan using what he named "Tensegrity."

What are your feelings about Castaneda's books? Any personal experience with Shamanism?

Your description of rivers of blood magic perhaps allowing low level spirits to cross in has piqued my interest into your wider knowledge base.

ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

I only read the first of Castaneda's books, a long time ago. I still remember parts of it that made a big impression on me, but it was long before I had any significant personal experience with magic. 

I wouldn't call myself a shaman, just an apprentice of this very old art. I just know bits and pieces. Nothing too impressive, I'm afraid. Just basic spells with water and candles and drawing stars in magic circles, and I'm not even very good at getting consistent results.

ReplyQuote
(@lodrochuwo)
Trusted Member Participant

Read Sorcerer’s Apprentice by Amy Wallace.  It will disabuse you of any romantic illusions you may have about Carlos Castaneda.  Not that he didn’t have some real abilities, but he misused them terribly.

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Thank you, Maria and Ludro. I had a friend who went through an apprenticeship by what she called a well known Shaman. She and I crossed paths but went on different journeys and in a few short years cancer ended hers. She came from a family of believers and what she'd learned might have been fascinating on some levels to my own persona evolving when I was younger, I wasn't drawn to any of the darker arts except for reading.

And yes, too much interest in the weather and flash in the pan bangs. I wanted always to work with transformation in miraculous for the better and good of all ways. Sorry for how that may sound but that's how it is in and for my pull and even calling. More of the ancient stages of catalyst and grapes into wine kind of alchemical personal magic.

But we all have our crossroads and sideroads and parallel experiences and I've found sooner or later all roads intersect. Look at what an amazingly diverse group we have here!

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: