Australian Constitutional Chaos

4 Posts
3 Users
6 Likes
(@lazer-rae)
Eminent Member Registered
Topic starter  

Hi wonderful people , 

I'm Australian and was wondering if any of you had any feeling about the constitutional crisis or government is facing over duel citizenship of several members of parliament that may result in the need for a new election . Do people see the Turnbull government surviving ? 

Lola and Lola reacted
ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

Welcome. As a Canadian I find the dual nationality law in Australia to be ridiculous, it does no good and does a lot of harm. I don't pretend to be psychic like Jeanne or Zoron, but I have good instincts. So to try to answer your question, I can feel chaos up ahead. It feels quite bad, I can hear shouting and arguing in the houses of parliament. Heated discussion and some backstabbing. I can't say that the government will fall, but I feel that the Turnbull government will not last as long as people assumed it will. I don't think the current government can win another election or at least not with any majority. There is a quite dark feeling coming out of there. 

Lola and Lola reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi Lazer Rae,  Welcome!  Welcome!  I'm on retreat right now and can't weigh in psychically, but I want to contradict Natalie on her statement that she is not psychic.  I take her "hunches" seriously. She was in one of my smaller Tarot classes, and noticed that she's quite good.  Also I think that some of her predictions on the timeline are already coming true. 

I am concerned for all Australians and will keep you in my prayers. 

Lola and Lola reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lazer-rae)
Eminent Member Registered
Topic starter  

Once was once a beautiful and fair place is becoming dark and cruel . It saddens me . The dual citizen thing is ridiculous but I like most of Australia want this government out . 

ReplyQuote
Share: