World Predictions Forum

World Predictions Forum2019-02-19T23:53:00-04:00

Australia Political Situation  

RSS

(@erkmen-savaskan)
Active Member Registered
03/09/2019 2:22 am  

I live in Astralia since some years now and my connection to the country is getting stronger every day. When I put some concentrated insight to sense energy and collective movement I encounter :

1- A resistance, almost a fear of change influencing every aspect of life. Rejection to innovation. And My visions show me blank sun chakras everywhere - not for every individual though.

2- A discord with the ancient spiritual energy of the continent ( maybe in accordance with what I wrote above ) causing delays and lots of emotional search.

I see Australia as a very young girl trying to figure out her unique identity therfore in need for safety.

I don't get the feeling much progress will happen in short time regarding all the homework being discussed right now ... But I get the feeling of a very bright future that is so different than the the future of the rest of the world. A bit of an ambigious insight maybe ...

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Noble Member Admin
03/15/2019 12:55 pm  

Posts on New Zealand's terrorist attack have been moved to a new thread for New Zealand. https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/international-predictions/new-zealand/#post-10367

ReplyQuote
Share:
See World Predictions 2018 & Beyond

Working

Please Login or Register