Asia Pacific Region  

RSS

(@otrinity)
Registered
08/12/2019 6:13 pm  

Can someone please look into the Asia Pacific region? Especially Hong Kong and Vietnam.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
08/12/2019 7:14 pm  

Yes I was feeling the pain in Hong Kong today as I watched the news. Truly horrible treatment of protestors. 

ReplyQuote
 PamP
(@pamp)
Registered
08/28/2019 5:17 pm  

I keep seeing the coastline of Myanmar, to Bangladesh as if it's highlighted on a map. Normally when I see this it's due to a natural disaster or is weather related, just because I like maps and cartography. I know it's approaching the end on the monsoon season, but I'm thinking about the possibility of an earthquake that causes problems in that region. There's been some tectonic activity in the Bay of Bengal lately, but nothing truly major. 

ReplyQuote
(@erkmen-savaskan)
Registered
09/07/2019 9:16 am  

South East Asia is very much in my vision these days as well. They are not related to a specific country but the entire area. The north and inner north is dark the south is chaotic. Dark like a dense old creepy sick forest and chaotic like everybody is only concerned with one thing. Looks like the silence before the event right now. Something is brewing in the area.

ReplyQuote
(@erkmen-savaskan)
Registered
09/07/2019 9:22 am  

I also see people in North Australia running around and doing things in a hurry as if there is no time. It's not about Australia it's about what is happening in South East Asia.

ReplyQuote
(@erkmen-savaskan)
Registered

ReplyQuote
Share: